Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events

3.1

Event & venue management software that empowers the people who bring people together with CRM, booking, registration, mobile, websites, reporting and financials

Work for Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

Learning about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events Reviews

Ask Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events a Question
Showing 11 Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events reviews
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Outdated and too many steps"

What do you like best?

Ungerboeck is good for keeping companies organized and see what they had done in the past. It is also good for accessing favorites on the side tab. That is about it.

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is absolutely outdated- it takes way too many steps to get to information that I need, ex: when I want to see revenue I have been bringing in or the sales that I have made- you have to make a favorite (that I didnt even make, a colleague made it to me and sent it to me). I have to filter through so many things when I get to the favorite in order to see what I brought in. It also doesn't filter out cancelations which is a pain when I am trying to MANUALLY count up my sales. In order to see just my sales I have to export it to an excel document AND THEN delete everyone else information. I shouldnt even have to bring it out to an excel document it should just be capable of being an EASY step to just see MY SALES. Super frustrating and takes up A TON of my time. Definnitely not a "lean" tool. Also- when sending mass emails from the EMS system, it formats them HORRIBLY and even loses the hyper links. So much improvement to be made.

To be honest I am not solving any problems and I haven't seen many benefits before. My last company that was a staffing agency had a much better system that was way more user friendly.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events
Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Administrator

"Lots to offer but can be difficult to Use. Pricey"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of entering registrations and service orders for our exhibitors. I like having the option to copy over events from year to year.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only having 13 users. I dislike the higher cost of Ungerboeck compared to other event software. I dislike the difficulty people have using portal or online payment due to having to not have capital / lower case match up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ungerboeck is pricey and more difficult than other software but does have good qualities.

We are solving the need for participant registration and vendor / exhibitor sales and sponsorships in one platform. We have received extra training (that we had to pay for) in order to use Ungerboeck in a more productive way and to have a better understanding of everything it offers.

What Venue Management solution do you use?

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

The new web-based program has been very nice to use. Our main use of the program is for seminar and conference planning but, our new sales team uses the program as well. We are able to do everything we need within the program. We can set reminders, design and send contracts and communicate within the organization about particular customers

What do you dislike?

We understand the program is not designed for sales but, it would be nice to have some features connected to our outlook calendar. I also wish we had a good pay to pull data and get rid of duplicates. This is probably more of an issue with our company.

Customer communication. Event issue management. Billing and invoicing. Contracts.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Consultant

"Lots of issues from the customer's side"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to view the events' general overview as a whole, but there are lots of issues with the software in terms of customer service.

What do you dislike?

As someone who handles a lot of customer service, I tend to have issues with this software, ranging from the fact it works poorly on smart phones and on any server other than Google Chrome in our experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not the most user friendly software, especially when communicating with a client who is using the product and trying to navigate what they see versus what you are looking at. Not always a straightforward solution to certain registration problems.

It handles what it needs to in terms of keeping track of registrations for our events, but it is not always the most efficient and actually can create more work for our team in the long run.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Denny S.
Denny S.

"Ungerboeck "

What do you like best?

When yiu need to manage events one thing comes to mind ungerboeck event management tool, it has helped is in managing events really essily, various report generation helps us to go to the minimal details. If a new user uses it, it is easy to implement and use.

What do you dislike?

As of now i haven't thought of any cons, to the contrary the support is quite nice anx and responsive.

Management of events has been easy after using this product as I have said new users are comfortable wigh with this software

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User

"Our go to conference manager!"

What do you like best?

This software helps us organize conferences and also keep up with past events and future vents!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of extra steps that you have to take to get to what you need. Kind of like going around your elbow to get to your thumb. Some things are also a bit dated.

We are still fairly new into using this so right now I'm not sure of the benefits of it. It seems a bit pricey right now and complicated.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Computer Software

"It's a good program, but hard to work with"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see everyone who has registered, how much they paid and other parts of the registration unit.

What do you dislike?

The software can be hard to work with. It can be hard to navigate and slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sit down and learn the software. It's not one of those programs that you can learn on the first time use

We use Ungerboeck for as our registration unit. It helps because we can easily track our registration numbers with it.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Powerhouse Software for Large Meeting/Convention Facilities"

What do you like best?

Collaboration and tracking features are essential to events industry. Integrated CRM features are useful.

What do you dislike?

Integrated email marketing features are limited, not feature-rich.

Excellent resource for combining sales, event management, exhibitor services, and other business areas into one platform. Provided client-facing features (exhibitor ordering portal, web-based event calendar, etc.)

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Frustratingly simple."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the reporting we use...

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to format texts in reports.

Reporting each events schedule and unique quirks.

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Mandy H.
Mandy H.

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to read for the most part. Calendar feature is helpful

What do you dislike?

Ungerboeck is extremely buggy. Constant changes in the way of adding events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program can be very frustrating.

Event Planning

Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events review by Laurie G.
Laurie G.

"Manager on Duty"

What do you like best?

Intuitive to use. New employees have no problems once they learn the basics.

What do you dislike?

Need to have the items from the service orders pull onto the function schedules

n/a

Learning about Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events?

* We monitor all Ungerboeck for Conferences & Events reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.