Ultradox for G Suite

Ultradox allows you to build amazing stuff like simple mail merge to complex reports, invoices, contracts or creating newsletter campaigns within minutes by combining the power of several cloud services like GMail, Google Forms, Docs and Sheets.

Work for Ultradox for G Suite?

Learning about Ultradox for G Suite?

Ultradox for G Suite Reviews

Showing 5 Ultradox for G Suite reviews
Meiby P.

"The simplest software to automate tasks"

What do you like best?

The most revealing feature is that you do not need advanced knowledge in programming to start creating our first app, the software has a very intuitive interface with the blocks of logic rules and tasks that can be configured

What do you dislike?

We must spend a good time to know all the configuration panels, but after a short training we can comment on automate our tasks without problems, If within the company there are advanced programmers, they can create much more complex applications in less time.

One of the first benefits is that we manage to automate the creation of invoices, we also manage to automate the sending of reports to the clients on a weekly and monthly basis, in this way we can concentrate on other more important processes of the company, while the software does its automatic work

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ultradox for G Suite
Mónica R.

"Use Ultradox for G Suite"

What do you like best?

Off-the-self programming isn't generally a solid match for particular business forms. UD enables us to build up our own particular programming, particular to our business necessities, without the expense of creating and keeping up the product ourselves. We have been building and utilizing Ultradox streams for our own inner procedures and those of our accounting customers throughout the previous three years. All through that time the level of help has been out and out remarkable. As new highlights are added we can upgrade existing frameworks and procedures. For example, when Stripe was included, we could without much of a stretch join taking installments and issuing solicitations in the meantime as onboarding new customers - diminishing preparing time, decreasing mistakes and setting aside extra cash.

What do you dislike?

One inconvenience is that upgrades and new highlights come that rapidly in Ultradox that the client documentation does not generally stay aware of the progressions. This can make exploring the product troublesome and tedious. In any case, the level of help when you do have inquiries in extraordinary. This more than compensates for the documentation shortfall....which will enhance now that stage is developing. Like any product the advertising reveals to you that it is so natural to use...but there is a considerable amount to learn with a specific end goal to benefit from the stage. Be that as it may, endure on the grounds that once you ace it is the most intense instrument. Other burden is that it has been elusive temporary workers who know and utilize Ultradox. I am certain that as the stage turn out to be all the more generally utilized this will change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You only need a computer with a network connection. You must utilize it !!!

Ultradox enables our specialists to answer a progression of inquiries identified with their examination and create the fundamental diagram of a report. The product can get data from our database with a specific end goal to limit the need to return data. Ultradox spares us time on each report we compose. We've likewise begun utilizing Ultradox to draft numerous diverse conventions, spending plans, and more particular reports in a brisk, easy to understand house that can state the organization time particularly with standard dialect and information that has just been gone into our framework.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Nemanja C.

"Complex and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

So much variations, so much you can do with this tool. Creating documents in seconds based on templates.

What do you dislike?

Very, very complex and hard at first to learn and use.

I am creating large amount of documents using pre-defined templates. I am using google spreadsheets + google doc template to create unique documents that I am sending trough mail.

jaden r.

"Great feature that I can use to merge my work together to form services within Google."

What do you like best?

I like being able to take Gmail, Forms, and Docs and combining them into one simple spot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it was hard to use at first .. Once you warm up to the program, you should be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that all Google-friendly corporations should give G Suite and Ultradox a try.

Some of the benefits would be for companies that are Google-friendly; it would be easy for them to merge all of their Google work into one spot.

"Saves me time!"

What do you like best?

I love using this tool to create work flows for my Google Forms. It saves me time to have these tasks automated.

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly. I usually have to search the help section.

I automate emails and invoices for my Google Form submissions.

Learning about Ultradox for G Suite?

* We monitor all Ultradox for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.