UberSocial

3.7

Full-featured Twitter app for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android and the Kindle Fire.

Work for UberSocial?

Learning about UberSocial?

UberSocial Reviews

Showing 20 UberSocial reviews
UberSocial review by Omar P.
Omar P.

"A somewhat different social networking tool "

What do you like best?

Well, in my case, I use this tool on my cell phone; I could say that its most important or important features could be that the weight of the app is quite light with respect to the official Twitter app (I use Social Über with Twitter) and consumes much less navigation data, so I can save myself a lot of MB using this tool.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to buy a premium version to get rid of the ads that the app brings, besides being quite uncomfortable the fact that sends notifications that are useless at all times, such as "Such a person has tweeted this" and other similar things and the same of annoying To have so much time in the market, it should be a top-level application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application is free and available on both Google Play and the AppStore, so testing it costs nothing. But I can personally say that this tool is not worth it.

I have not really received benefits with the use of this tool, in addition to the ones I mentioned at the beginning: I can save a lot of browsing data. But in general, it is not a tool that I use in my work, since I find it somewhat useless, I have used it for purely personal purposes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about UberSocial
UberSocial review by Obaib E.
Obaib E.

"El mejor cliente de twitter"

What do you like best?

Muy buen cliente de twitter, funcionar rápido y sin problemas ni cuelgues, no gasta mucha bateria. La interfaz de usuario es mucho mas intuitiva que la aplicacion oficial, en general es bastante superior a esta

What do you dislike?

Realmente necesita notificaciones push. No tenerlos la hace casi inutil. Realmente necesitas saber si alguien te envía un mensaje a o te menciona mientras no estás mirando tu telefono movil. Si se añade esto seria el cliente de twitter perfecto

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendada para gente que no le gusta o que le vaya mal el cliente oficial de twitter. Este es mucho mas superior en todos los aspecto: interfaz de usuario, ahorro de bateria, fluidez etc..

Buscaba una alternativa al cliente de twitter oficial, ya que con mi telefono movil iba fatal. Además de que siempre se quedaba pillado y gastaba muchisima bateria un desastre. Esta aplicacion me ayudo mucho a seguir utilizando twitter sin ningun problema.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

UberSocial review by Leslie R.
Leslie R.

"The best app to manage your Twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

UberSocial's cool interface is user-friendly makes the app really easy to use and appealing. With UberSocial I can easily manage and customize my Twitter account and my clients' Twitter accounts, I can easily edit my profile, customize the kind of notifications I receive and also format my tweets to be more appealing. What stands out in UberSocial is its integration of both Twitter and Facebook, where I can cross-post my posts on Twitter to Facebook with just a click.

What do you dislike?

The only downside of UberSocial is pop-up ads that frequently appear but I think everyone can also expect that on the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberSocial is a good and very useful app apart from the pop-up ads that appear often, but that's on the free version, so it depends on whether you are willing to pay for the premium version which will give you the best experience.

UberSocial is very useful when managing multiple accounts and it made it easy for me to manage my clients' twitter accounts because I could view them all in a single platform. The cross-posting to Facebook is also very helpful, in that I can cross-post what I wanted to post on twitter and then post it on Facebook with a single click, it saves me the time I need to switch between both apps and retyping the post on Facebook.

UberSocial review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Next generation social networking application"

What do you like best?

This application brings two of my most used applications together which are Facebook and Twitter. This twitter client requires less storage space than the official twitters application. The best part of this application is its tweet extender. I can write more than 280 words using UberSocial. This app also lets you edit your profile. I can also easily repost my post from Twitter to Facebook.

What do you dislike?

The pro version is costly. I would really appreciate if the pro version was a little bit cheaper. also, the app sometimes crashes and freezes. another thing I dislike is the inability to choose a browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best social media handler I have ever used you should try it too.

I use UberSocial for personal as well as in business. For my company, I could write more than 280 words in a tweet which could help a lot in expressing more about our products and innovations. For personal use, I enjoy the ability to switch between two accounts.

UberSocial review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Journey is beautiful that destination"

What do you like best?

I was new to US and was not much comfortable for using cab as I was traveling alone. But I did not find any other option and chose to book a uber cab.But surprisingly the cab driver was so good, I felt so relaxed after talking to him. We exchanged our reviews on Uber, he explained how it works and how he is getting benefited by uber. We discussed cricket,social media, hollywood/bollywood and other stuffs and I did not understand when I reached my destination. If the driver is good and friendly no need to worry about the security and the journey will be beautiful. Now I happily use uber without any worries and enjoy ing it

What do you dislike?

Uber is doing great job. There is nothing that i dislike about it.

I can reach the destination fast. If I have any office work pending or if I need to attend the call, I will do it in the cab there by I'm saving the time.

"Content"

What do you like best?

I like that there are constantly new updates fixing the bug issues as it was freezing constantly. I like the interface in the way that it organizes information and that i can use it as a replacement for twitter so that i dont have the extra social media distractions at work. I like that you can custlmize the notifications.

What do you dislike?

Adds are placed distractingly so it makes the interface kind of annoying. Sometimes it shuts down spontaneously efresh doesnt work, i would also like to be able to viw threads and switch betweeen browsers as it works better with some browsers compared to others and i would like to have the option to choose which browser to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Frequent updates

Makes it easier to communicate and it is just more efficient to collect data quickly, especially with projects in which we ars collaborating and team activities. It has a lot of the same functions as twitter but without hte distractions.

UberSocial review by Agency
Agency

"Amazing product "

What do you like best?

Uber Social has made keeping up with the news on Twitter, so much easier. Using Uber Social allows us to go directly to where we’re looking for on Twitter, without having to scroll through constant irrelevant tweets and articles.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes that we’ve observed. The program works smoothly and allows us to keep up on important tweets and information

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

The main problem that we have solved is having to spend countless hours on social media, scrolling and looking for relavant social media news. With Uber Social, our most viewed followers are right there on page 1

UberSocial review by Administrator

"It doesn’t fill a real need but it’s nice to have "

What do you like best?

Fit my needs for needing multiple accounts support and lists. Love that I can tweet longer, save hashtags and prioritize what accounts I want to see. Love that I can view links without leaving the stream.

What do you dislike?

The lag in the feed is pretty significant sometimes. There is also a login lag so I can’t post right away. The tweets don’t move up when you click on the U so it really struggles when it comes to steam lines functionality and good UI. I don’t like that it saves where you left off.

Sometimes seems you have to jump through hoops for photo upload requirements.

Multiple account support was the main reason for use. There are other conveniences but that was the only necessity

UberSocial review by Katie  P.
Katie P.

"A better twitter "

What do you like best?

As confusing as some apps are, this app made it way for me to use Twitter in the classroom. It has more features and easily accessible. This is a must have!

What do you dislike?

My phone locks up from time to time which can get annoying.

We use Twitter as a way to communicate in the public school system. We share ideas, inspirational quotes, pictures, news...anything to put a smile on your face. Uber social beefs up your tweets to make them more exciting.

UberSocial review by Ujjual R.
Ujjual R.

"Uber review"

What do you like best?

Uber Social is easier to use, also possible to include facebook links, so thats a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it had to fight with twitter for some time.

UberSocial is very easy to use and intuitive. the features are more user oriented. I would suggest this to friends. I havent used it for any business problems as of yet.

UberSocial review by User

"Managing an account has never been easier"

What do you like best?

With a single-click, it is possible to post the updates on different social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. The regular updates from Uber have also been an advantage as compared to using similar apps.

What do you dislike?

Customer service does is not easily accessible and I'd like an app for the desktop usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The range of features are greater than Sprout Social, so I would definitely recommend using it.

I installed UberSocial for a client who needed account management. He wanted to share his product updates on multiple channels, and UberSocial worked well in this regard.

"Overall great experience"

What do you like best?

It sorts out your tweets based on the people you follow, tweets you're mentioned in, etc. Tapping the tweets will enlarge them, so there's a lot of attention to detail. The feature that stands apart is that it lets you group people into InnerCircle, so you get to see tweets from the people you want.

What do you dislike?

You need to buy the app to get rid of the pop up ads. This is a little annoying.

It sorts out your tweets and also, it takes up way less memory. So that's a great benefit!

"Uber Social App"

What do you like best?

It is nice to be able to use this from any Device. The recent update has made this App a much better easier interface thanwhat it was before, a must have for twitter users. It lets you create a Fav list, this way, you wont miss any important updates from that circle.

What do you dislike?

Lots of Crashing, that needs to be fixed. Sometimes the app logs off by itself and stops working. Sometimes there is pop-ups which is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth having

It can use some new Features, It used to crash much more, but is getting better.

"Uber Un-Satisfied"

What do you like best?

The layout qas decent but its not my fave prgrm

What do you dislike?

Honestly i dont like much about this app but others love it so it may just be due to preferebce

Mostly social contact

UberSocial review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good product but doesn’t save much time"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access apps like twitter on the go and the navigation is easy and flawless

What do you dislike?

The app freezes up or will continue to scroll without being prompted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It’s not for everybody but it does make things simple

It helped me navigate twitter for work easier and more efficiently. Everything is easier to find and located in one area.

"Ubersocial Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it’s very user friendly and allows me to stay up to date while on the go.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I really dislike, I think it’s been very helpful for me so far.

Reaching out to new prospects faster. Benefits of being g able to curate my content to my liking!

UberSocial review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Interesting idea, but I'm not sure if it'll take off"

What do you like best?

I like that you have more space than twitter to say what you would like to say. I also love the interface -- it's clear, it's simple, and the graphic design is great.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is very useful because we have apps like Twitter, Facebook, and so much more, that can help us do very similar actions as Uber Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that UberSocial should keep thinking of other features they could add that will set it apart from other apps out there.

I work in health communication, so I am constantly looking for innovative ways to disseminate health messages. This seems like another way to do so, but only if enough people are using the app.

"Unique experience "

What do you like best?

Web based made everything easier. Better user experience for social media than the original websites.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally lags or freezes, some glitches.

Social media, connecting to clientele, managing online presence.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly and ease of use

What do you dislike?

Customer service is not easy to understand

Not applicable

UberSocial review by User in Computer Software

"Solid option for community managers on smartphones"

What do you like best?

It's my preferred choice for managing communities on my phone. It's particularly useful with Twitter where it remembers which hashtags you use.

What do you dislike?

Tablet app is just okay, no desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're better off with HootSuite or Sprout Social until UberSocial decides to become more competitive in the space.

Learning about UberSocial?

* We monitor all UberSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.