Trustwave

Trustwave is a global leader in cloud-based compliance and information security.

Work for Trustwave?

Learning about Trustwave?

Trustwave Reviews

Showing 20 Trustwave reviews
Oliver S.

"It is simply put a great program. Delivers detail to the nth degree"

What do you like best?

Consistence, IT Operations, and dashboards. These devices are fundamental for knowing and avoiding security issues before they are serious issues. The Dashboard is your guide. The capacity to make custom screens on the fly and all the builtin rationale behind LEM is essentially stunning. I had no clue what I didn't have the foggiest idea. The main inconvenience I have now is having enough time to spend utilizing it appropriately in my Small IT shop.

What do you dislike?

they starting at yet have neglected to completely incorporate it in to the Orion bundle. you must have it on a different program tab, and in spite of the fact that the Dashboard is awesome, not having the capacity to place it in Orion keeps the NOC from building a Dashboard with LEM information on it with other information from different applications in Orion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to setup and use. I use this for auditing on systems and all of the data collects on a Syslog Server also from SolarWinds. It provides me with all of the data I need and is very reliable for the most part.

Hub Health, consistence, and I like to call that Audit insurance. We have a progression of reviews we experience yearly. The expansion of LEM has empowered us to rapidly produce reports and show how great or how awful we are getting along yet additionally diminishes the measure of time went through with the Auditors as should be obvious we are tending to it and work with us to discover goals versus dismantling us for what we don't do. Having the capacity to Zero in on issues more than ever has opened my eyes and now keeps me wakeful around evening time to the truth of the dangers and issues confronting me and my constrained group every day. Programmed notices and help ticket age has likewise been something that helps us realizing we are decreasing mystery to truth check.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Trustwave
Ismael G.

"TrustWave is Great!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about TrustWave is that first of all I can trust them, as one should be able to with that name! Their user interface is very easy to use and the security features are great. It also allows me to monitor my employees in real time to keep a close eye on them. They can't do anything in my network without me knowing. And that is what the IT business is all about. It's about securing your information. Information is power and money.If you use the tool long enough you will see it greatly benefits your organization. I truly recommend using this software. My entire team really enjoyed using this great software. And the security implemented is quite impressive. Not to mention the monitoring tools. I will be using this software quite a bit.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the price. It's quite overpriced. So if they could make it a bit more affordable for small start up's it would be great! I also don't like the fact tha I have to get into a licensing contract with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work on the price a bit. Bring the price down for small start up's.

I am solving all of my IT security issues that I previously had. You can really see the benefits from being able to secure my entire network and see every packet that passes through it. This is truly a great piece of software!

What Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution do you use?

Mike D.

"""Mind blowing thing for security yields and PCI Compliance Management!"""

What do you like best?

What I value best is, Trustwave analyzes all ports for vulnerabilities and sends us a once-over of each recognized shortcoming with ways to deal with location them.I like the general thing as it gives unprecedented separating and pen testing ability to direct online perils and unfortunate invasion. My IT consistence gather kinda tended to me as they were to some degree wary and they thought a huge amount of various things in like manner give separating and testing yet what makes Trustwave extremely uncommon is it's hazard investigate and administered security organizations. Hazard look at isolates it as I see it a technique for interminable improvement and affinity to keep engaging the bothersome malware

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to hate about the thing genuinely as I feel it's a one stop course of action and has all that one can foresee from a computerized security module. Regardless, I feel the response time from their organization gathering could be to some degree better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has all the earmarks of being a staggering task at first to set this up if you are not overly very much educated yet rather you will feel genuinely rehearsed and splendid after you experience the chief channel setup. Couldn't recommend some other individual for this task. So fit that I look for the TrustWave picture now when I do other online trades. it shows up they are fairly short-staffed or if nothing else they were in 2016. May be things have appeared of enhancement now. It took them a few business days to respond to an email.

I am tackling the majority of my IT security issues that I recently had. You can truly observe the advantages from having the capacity to anchor my whole system and see each parcel that goes through it. This is really an incredible bit of software,Corporate Firewall apparatus and Email spam entryway's to lessen assault vectors. We profited by having a the Firewall and Email door oversaw, diminishing overseer overhead.

Ashley B.

"Incredible tool for security outputs and PCI Compliance Management"

What do you like best?

Trustwave looks at all ports for vulnerabilities and sends us a once-over of each recognized shortcoming with ways to deal with location them.I like the general thing as it gives unprecedented sifting and pen testing ability to direct online risks and bothersome penetration. My IT consistence bunch kinda tended to me as they were to some degree doubtful and they thought a huge amount of various things in like manner give separating and testing yet what makes Trustwave extremely remarkable is it's hazard investigate and regulated security organizations. Hazard inspect isolates it as I see it a technique for interminable upgrade and penchant to keep engaging the unfortunate malware. Easy to get it. Not for IT specialists as it were. Does our outputs out of sight not amid substantial use time or standard business hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Though support might be slow sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for security scans and PCI Compliance.

PCI

Halfway dealing with our firewall to take into consideration more noteworthy system security.

Performing security outputs of our web based business stage.

Ben V.

""Incredible item for security outputs and PCI Compliance Management!""

What do you like best?

What I cherish best is, Trustwave examines all ports for vulnerabilities and sends us a rundown of every distinguished weakness with approaches to address them.I like the general item as it gives extraordinary filtering and pen testing capacity to moderate online dangers and undesirable infiltration. My IT consistence group kinda addressed me as they were somewhat distrustful and they thought a ton of different items likewise give filtering and testing yet what makes Trustwave really extraordinary is it's risk look into and oversaw security administrations. Risk examine separates it as I see it a method for ceaseless enhancement and propensity to continue battling the undesirable malware

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to loathe about the item truly as I feel it's a one stop arrangement and has all that one can anticipate from a digital security module. In any case, I feel the reaction time from their administration group could be somewhat better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It appears to be an overwhelming assignment at first to set this up in the event that you are not super well informed but rather you will feel truly practiced and brilliant after you experience the principal filter setup. Couldn't suggest any other person for this assignment. So capable that I search for the TrustWave image now when I do other online exchanges. it appears they are somewhat short-staffed or if nothing else they were in 2016. May be things have shown signs of improvement now. It took them several business days to react to an email.

Qasim A.

"Trustwave"

What do you like best?

Trustwave's a great product to have if you're wither launching the a new website or you already have an online presence.

I like the overall product as it provides great scanning and pen testing capability to mitigate online threats and unwanted penetration. My IT compliance team kinda questioned me as they were a bit skeptical and they thought a lot of other products also provide scanning and testing but what makes Trustwave truly great is it's threat research and managed security services. Threat research sets it apart as I see it a way of continuous improvement and tendency to keep fighting the unwanted malware

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about the product really as I feel it's a one stop solution and has everything one can expect from a cyber security module. However, I feel the response time from their service team could be a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- work on the service team, it seems they are a bit short-staffed or at least they were in 2016. May be things have gotten better now. It took them a couple of business days to respond to an email.

Online payments were secured.

Company's website was being protected from malware.

Continuous screening of the databases and online patterns/footprints.

Mollie W.

"So Easy "

What do you like best?

Very easy to understand. Not for IT experts only. Does our scans in the background not during heavy use time or regular business hours.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!!! Great customer service too!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems like a daunting task at first to set this up if you are not super tech savvy but you will feel really accomplished and smart after you go through the first scan setup. Couldn't recommend anyone else for this task. So competent that I look for the TrustWave symbol now when I do other online transactions.

POS PCI compliance. Website security for online payments. Credit Card storage vault.

Joan N.

"It's the leading cybersecurity services provider to help fight cybercrime"

What do you like best?

It has a 30 days trial period of the software for evaluation. It secures email gateways, It has managed detection and response for endpoints, Support is fast and efficient, The pricing of the software is quite fair,

What do you dislike?

The software is a brilliant project and it was do what is promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trustwave has Advanced technology that provides real-time behavioral analytics i have only used it as Trial and so far it's been great

Using the software i was able to detect security issues with the administrations system, It has enabled prevention and fight cyber crime, protect data and ultimately reducing risk

Jose P.

"Easy and Quickly"

What do you like best?

Our primary reason for contacting Trustwave was our concern over PCI compliance and the fact that as a small business we do not have anyone capable of filling our technical support needs.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it should be lighter when it comes to compilation, but I do not think it's the weakest point because despite the fact that it takes to compile, it's really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have not used it for a long time, but we believe it is really a good program and we recommend it to all those who look for similar solutions

After evaluating several options this helped us to make those applications that we wanted

AB
Administrator in Banking

"It blocks things, but...."

What do you like best?

I liked that it was a managed product that helped us to take the daily pressure off of Firewall and Email spam gateway. When we initially bought the services it was a nice solution for our company.

What do you dislike?

Support was horrendous! Many times it an issue would take many times longer to resolve than should have and issues weren't fixed sometimes many days later. This is bad when something nefarious is happening on your network and you need immediate relief. When we used the product we migrated from Trustwave SEG to their cloud service which utilized a product called MailMarshal. You'd think it was better but we found it worse for many reasons. Trustwave seemed to get too big, too quickly to support their products and customers appropriately. Trustwave was also PCI security for Target and HomeDepot, which had breaches.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you are OK with the SLA's of support and know what your contract stipulates. Expect that you will not get a resolution as quickly as you'd like and that configuration is very static (there was no deep packet inspection, SSl decryption, user id, application id, the IDS/IPS was separate from the FW and didn't communicate with each other, etc. when we used the product). We would the Email Gateway lacked feature necessary to stop spam and malicious emails from getting through.

Corporate Firewall appliance and Email spam gateway's to reduce attack vectors. We benefited by having a the Firewall and Email gateway managed, reducing administrator overhead.

US
User in Sporting Goods

"Great product for security scans and PCI Compliance Management!"

What do you like best?

What I love best is, Trustwave scans all ports for vulnerabilities and sends us a list of all detected vulnerabilities with ways to address them.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes keeps reporting supposed vulnerabilities we have previously written dispute reports for. This occurs quite frequently and I dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product.

Very detailed questionnaire on the PCI compliance assessment test will help you address PCI issues to become compliant.

My company uses Trustwave for performing security scans of our ecommerce platform and for general PCI compliance purposes.

Elias H.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best technology I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaint about this product.

Mostly Corporate Firewall appliance and Email spam gateway are to reduce attack vectors.

"Very comprehensive security testing for credit card processing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Trustwave regularly tests our network and systems to verify compliance that is required of us to process credit card charges.

What do you dislike?

The initial survey is quite long and takes a long amount of time to complete, but I understand the reason behind the complexity.

We use Trustwave to certify our network as being secure so that we can process credit card payments for our customers.

David W.

"Trustwave"

What do you like best?

The technology TrustWave uses is best in the industry

What do you dislike?

The level of support from Trustwave. They lack in response time.

PCI. Trustwave provides tools for PCI Compliance.

Kenneth C.

"Penetration testing"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use off their portal. And has everything you need to do the testing and you get your certification of it right away.

What do you dislike?

When we first started working with Trustwave we had an account represnative but soon with turn over and people moving positions, we lost our contact and it we never can get a hold of someone to help us.

PCI Certification

"Dependable"

What do you like best?

The consistent reports provided by Trustwave are detailed and in-depth.

What do you dislike?

The language, while clear at times, can still be a bit difficult to understand. Thankfully, the personnel at Trustwave are more than willing to answer questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trustwave provides consistent support, quick responses and detailed reports. For our purposes, Trustwave has performed adequately.

We are staying on top of ever-shifting security concerns, as well as making sure that our systems are up-to-date on the latest requirements. We have yet to be breached, and we credit some of that to Trustwave's consistent reviews.

lidia o.

"Useful for cybercrime security"

What do you like best?

it has many tools to analyse vulnerabilities, faster detection and real-time protection

What do you dislike?

it is not a easy to use product and it is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is an effective program but maybe it is expensive for you.

protect the phishing

Girish G.

"Trustwave review"

What do you like best?

It will help to detect threats and provide security 24/7

What do you dislike?

It is good altogether nothing specific which i dislike.

one thing i like is it will enhance the efficiencyof incident handling activites.

AH
Administrator in Hospitality

"Secure & Supportive"

What do you like best?

Great customer support team and firewall support. Feel safe using it.

What do you dislike?

Making changes to firewall can occasionally take much longer than desired.

Centrally managing our firewall to allow for greater network security.

Ahmed S.

"Nice company to work with."

What do you like best?

Smart engineers/developers, Spider-labs division and flexible work schedule - can work from home as needed.

What do you dislike?

Too much of your sales success is based on luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good company. :)

Learning about Trustwave?

* We monitor all Trustwave reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.