truDigital Signage Reviews & Product Details

truDigital Signage Overview

What is truDigital Signage?

We provide a premier, cloud-based digital signage platform that is feature-rich, easy to use and affordable. No contracts or hidden fees. We make this easy!

truDigital Signage Details

truDigital Signage provides a full service digital signage solution. The company focuses on offering a cloud-based platform that creates, manages, and distributes electronic content to networks of digital displays that are centrally managed and addressable for targeted information, entertainment, merchandising, and advertising.

truDigital Signage
2011
Sandy, UT
@trudigital

truDigital Signage Videos

truDigital Signage Screenshots

truDigital Signage Downloads

Answer a few questions to help the truDigital Signage community
Have you used truDigital Signage before?

truDigital Signage Reviews

Showing 36 truDigital Signage reviews
Already have truDigital Signage?
Worship Leader
What do you like best?

Just how simple it is to use. I recently did an impromptu teaching session with an older employee - and they caught in very quickly. Everything is pretty intuitive - and once you get some templates set up, it's easy to create new and varied content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main downside is the speed / snappiness of the website. You can tell it was built on some older infrastructure. Other apps feel more snappy and changes don't take nearly as long to make as TruDigital. But once you get a feel for the speed, it isn't so bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to figure out a way to communicate with our floor employees - and having TVs set up in the breakrooms with TruDigital has really helped. We've been able to increase our corporate communication - as well as other initiatives in each specific plant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Deploying a new digital signage solutions in our environment was very easy, and support can easily see your environment if an issue happens Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The online interface works really well but some tasks like user access needs support intervention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a simple to use signage solution truDigital will meet your needs and setup an implementation can be completed in hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our digital signage solution was lacking functionality and many of our customers didn't stop to look at our messages, after deploying truDigital with some new displays the number of people reacting to our message has increase greatly. The web interface makes it easy for our Marketing department to update signage campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really enjoy the ability to update and add digital media to all of our locations at one time. The software is great but the service really makes using the devices a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is much, if anything, to dislike. My biggest dislike if anything is that the ease of use and product/service made us want to buy more units than initially interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a streamlined way to provide digital content to your clients then this system is clutch. Easy to install, implement, and upkeep. Also, truDigital allows us an effective way to promote products and protocols to our clients while maintaining a very professional feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The truDigital Signage really allows us to be more efficient and update our signage more frequently. It also gives us a much more professional look than posters or printouts for various program offerings or updates to our clients. Made posting our COVID protocol signs a breeze and allows for our storefronts a much more clean image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple set up, easy to change "slides." Tech support when we had issues was great with the chat feature on their website. The staff at truDigital is great! Some of the nicest features is the live weather feature as well as the ability to embed video such as commercials for our site as well as show our educational programs as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had no real issues to make me dislike anything about this application. If I had one negative it would be about the fact that it doesn't have a live feed function, but I believe the technology for that is not close to being ready for something like live streaming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just reach out to them; they are really easy to communicate with. They didn't try to pressure us, they simply just answered the questions we had and helped us out whenever we had any issues during setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it primarily are marketing in our non-profit museum, to show when classes are happening, lectures, and other educational programs. Because it is such high quality we have seen people actually stopping to watch the entire "slide show;" including the embedded videos we can put in place. We are currently running it on two seperate flat screens on each entrance of our theaters in our Learning Center for Culture and Science. We are able to also let people know of any fundrasing efforts currently in process or if we have any special events coming up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've read reviews about it being outdated. I think that is accurate back when the review was written and from what I've seen of the product previously. However, I'm impressed with the current product (and have another update coming soon, I'm told).

Easy to use, inexpensive, and the sign-up process/customer service has been exceptional.I know a few people at truDigital and they take the product and company seriously. They want to provide the best product in the space and are constantly pushing to do just that. Now that I know the product exists, I'm seeing it all over the place - restaurants, libraries, businesses, companies, elevators, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor features I'd like to see, but I'm told those are coming in an update shortly. I appreciate that they listen to customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I hate demos. I do. However, their sales team does a solid, quick demo. Digital signage is a very custom tool, in my opinion. I think a demo is valuable because it helps you know if the product is right for you personally. For example, does it run the software you need to run, does it fit in a place you want it to be shown, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a small marketing agency and no matter the size of the organization, communication is important. Communication is key. COVID presents interesting challenges on how to communicate without passing out paper, ensuring it's a clean/hygienic approach. Not only have I seen the benefit personally, but I'm referring many other companies to their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Manager
What do you like best?

The internet based functionality, makes making changes incredibly simple. The apps and different plug ins are very nice. The weather and news are big proponents. The Google Reviews are amazing because some customers recognize their names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times the screens will glitch in between slides. Will zoom in for a second. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer satisfaction and visibility. We can include so many more items on the same amount of screen real estate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy set-up, intuitive platform, numerous templates, fair pricing. Excellent customer service (which I have rarely needed). The employees are all very knowledgable about the product and willing to help. Very quick turnaround for issues, but like I said, I have rarely needed customer service. Only once that I can recall for a power-outage oncampus that knocked a player out. They were able to reset it immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the templates were a little more customizable in-house. That being said, I did ask for a custom template and truDigital delivered beyond expectation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The players are easy to install and connect to Wifi easily or by hard-wire. We chose the wi-fi set up and have had no issues. In a school with over 600 users (500 of them students), that's remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. The in-house displays provide an important communications service to the student body, parents, and staff. They also add aesthetic value and are visual reminders of our dedication to serve the community well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We LOVE how easy TruDigital is to use and how it helps us communicate with our patients in the offices. We can make all of the waiting room TV's hold the same content or we can personalize them to each office's personality! We love the flexibility! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't have as much time as we to utilize it as we would like! The only thing we wish it has is the feature to play music in the background while playing the playlist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Patient communication of certain dental procedures that might be new to them and being able to communicate what we do as a brand! Our office love putting mini bios on the screens too so that the patients feel more connected with the staff that they are seeing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secretary
What do you like best?

Getting setup and producing quality screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be some one on one training included with the purchase of the product. Videos are great but nothing beats that personal touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to have a banner that would need to put up and taken down at certain times. We won't be doing that any longer. We can now add a new image and screen any time and schedule it out. We will also be using the sign to generate advertising revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It does everything I need without being overly complicated. The software is robust with lots of options for apps, templates, etc. We use it for our lobby TV so we mostly show client welcome messages, weather, Vimeo, video uploads, and our Instagram feed.

Really easy to use so I only have to spend a few minutes each week updating it. I schedule all my client welcomes and other content in advance so they play on the right day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The live phone / chat customer support is not available after 6pm mountain time, so that was mildly inconvenient the one time I needed it later at night. Not a big deal though, I sent a support ticket and they answered me the next morning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're curious or have questions, it's worth giving them a call. The salesperson I spoke to was very helpful and not pushy. I was able to see a demonstration before deciding to go forward with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously, our lobby TV was just playing a video loop that was rarely updated. The content was stale and not personalized to particular clients or visitors. Since truDigital is cloud-based, we update it much more frequently (and easily) than before. Plus we get a more engaging mix of content by using the apps, integrations, and templates. Overall, it saves us time and aggravation and it looks more polished than what we had before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What we were sold is exactly what it is. No surprises. Easy to use. We can upload the type of content we want. We get a lot of compliments from customers, employees, even Amazon delivery guys. Such a great way to use a TV to communicate. Previously the TV was not doing anything helpful and now it’s useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would always love more templates. The current ones meet my needs, but I’d love even more options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demo was very helpful for me. The demo answered the questions I had...gave me a chance to see if it would do what I was hoping for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication is the focus. Ensuring we keep our offering on the minds of our employees and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Production Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about this company is the fact you can talk to a live person from their business right here in the US! So when I am working they are available with real solutions since they are the ones that designed this software. No scripts...just answers. They absolutely would love to have you use their product but they First want to make sure it is what you need. So if it won't do what you want they don't pressure you into making a sale! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything I would say is a negative considering the amount of time they are willing to spend with you to make sure you understand the software and what options you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are new to the digital world of signage ( as I was ) I strongly recommend using a company that really cares about your needs over making a quick sale! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

one thing they were able to help me with was 3rd party widgets. They were able to help me find the right option and am completely satisfied with the results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It has tutorial right there for you to learn, and if you still not sure about something, you can call and you will get a life person to help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes too many steps to post something Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can post a message to the whole company, and not have to walk around to put up posters. can keep every one informed and up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Helps us keep our patients informed!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more new templates and more related to our industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less questions. Everything is projected on the TV Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

They have a great number of templates that are easy to edit and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to connect to digital TV without Youtube Live Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is need for good internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to share our company information with our clients as well as educate them on how to take care of themselves Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The thing I like best about truDigital is how easy their software and technology is to use. We advertise different school wide events on TVs around our school and it is so easy to update the content that we show our school community on these TVs thanks to truDigital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about truDigital is that the boxes need reset from time to time. Luckily this is rare occurrence and their tech help line is great to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the hardware and get into the software program. It is extremely easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

truDigital helps us communicate more with our school wide community. A lack of communication can potentially be a big problem but it has been less so with our ongoing advertisements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love the different effects you can do with the slides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting the pictures and videos uploaded to create the presentation. Wish it was an easier way to upload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quality of the presentations are awesome. It is beneficial because you can create a presentation/slide for any event, program, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create and implement promotional content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love the templates, but would love to see more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think that truDigital Signage is a superior way to communicate. The different functions and abilities make this tool something that can be used in any setting. From showing sports updates to making announcements to keep teams within your company informed, it is super versatile and gives you the ability to create an engaging experience with any message you are wanting to convey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love how I can update the TV screens at the church remotely. It’s simple and user friendly. In this time when I need to work from home, I can still accomplish this task without a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I think it would be great to add more social layout options, not only one layout look for each social network. They layouts that are there aren’t bad though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn how to export and import playlists so you don’t have to recreate them for several screens that need the same things on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With truDigital I am able to manage screens at all 3 of our current campuses and easily add future campuses, without having to travel to each location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Representative, PHR
What do you like best?

I love how we can control the content on different screens. TruDigital makes it easy for us to update our templates and communicate across our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. We've enjoyed the service without any hiccups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TruDigital's support staff has been helpful throughout implementation. Our experience so far has been positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are easily able to update our tv screens across our locations without manually updating new content. We also have a great library of templates available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and update, and multiple people can access and edit the playlist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow when loading your power point slides, but will eventually get there! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The templates are wonderful and using the system is super easy. If you have complicated screens that you want to use, it might not work as well - but the power point slides always allow us to get displayed what we need if the templates do not work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to communicate with our 24/7/365 staff. We can recognize employees, celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, notify staff of meetings and changes, and even put up slides for the Holidays! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Helps us create signs fast. Able to work from desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can't do a dissolve between screens for a more professional look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Preprogram greetings. Easy to change names on screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

S
What do you like best?

Simplicity of the program

Slide variations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow refresh rate

Not all Power point slides transfer over to truDigital in the true form (fonts in particular) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better organizational communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The intuitive interface was one of the top reasons I chose TruDigital. Managing multiple screens with variable content can be overwhelming. The TruDigital system made that easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other systems I've used allowed me to design my own Zone Templates. TruDigital wanted to charge me over $200 for a custom template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TruDigital is a great solution for digital signage. There are many aspects to consider and TruDigital is rich with most of the features anyone could want.

If you have other job responsibilities and are not a dedicated signage expert, TruDigital is a great choice to hit the ground running fast. If you don't need all the robust modules, no reason to pay for them when there are so many other simpler choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the time, it was the ease of scheduling and monitoring live content that was a game-changer for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.