I would suggest this tool to any company who is looking for not only ticket tracking but product and project management tool. It supports agile methodologies and has very good customisable GUI with plenty of variations that can help in every day project activities.
Target Process also has great blog that supports new users to faster learn and adopt to it. Also we at our companies use this blog to make i closer for our new employees to learn how to use TP and to understand the way TP organises entities (from Portfolios, Projects all the way to Task or Test Cases, Plans and Builds).
Their support also works well, they ask users to actively participate in polls and questionaries who would they want to improve the product.
Some times in last few months, there are some issues with modal views, and it seems there are some bugs in the refresh pattern of modal views they use.
Target process helps, me my team and my company in multiple ways:
- Organising projects and teams
- Monitoring work progress and processes
- Supports agile practises and artefacts
- It supports transparency inside the team
- Improves internal communication, in a simple and catchy way
- Easy export and share of views of interest for external partners makes us agile and transparent matter of minutes rather than hours