SocialHub

SocialHub is a Social Media Software that manage social media as a team, it streamline social media messages in one smart inbox and respond to customer faster, plan schedule and publish messages across all networks and measure the performance of a team to unlock powerful insights.

Work for SocialHub?

Learning about SocialHub?

SocialHub Reviews

Ask SocialHub a Question
Showing 11 SocialHub reviews
SocialHub review by Winderber H.
Winderber H.

"Be an effective social media manager with the help of this platform"

What do you like best?

Allows you to manage and control all social networks from a tray-style panel, you can receive reports with analysis about the content published on your social networks that will help you to follow the best strategy for your communication campaigns, but also has advanced tools that will improve your digital management

What do you dislike?

In general lines it is a very good tool, however customer support can always improve

Even being a press analyst, social networks have become an important part of our day to day, they are the new platform of the digital press. For us it is very important that our content reach the largest number of people and be present in the most important social networks is a simple and practical task if you have the support of a platform like this, the reports it issues have been very helpful to correct and redirect in some occasions our communication strategies

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SocialHub
SocialHub review by Hanna l.
Hanna l.

"Easy to use and helps save time"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy it is to schedule posts in desired dates and times. I like how i am able to have many different platforms together and able to build on each other. It helps with time management and in organizing all social media platforms efficiently. You can add text, images and schedule to the desired timing. It allows organizing to be easy with campaigns as well and attached your whole team to see and work together on the calendar. One thing that does distinguish SocialHub the most is how you can promote posts on Facebook as well.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is the price, it can be a bit pricey, however worth when you see great results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes in handy when planning things in advanced and helpful to see all our platforms in one calendar

SocialHub helps in organization, marketing, social media platforms, and scheduling. It is a great tool in bringing the team together into one organized calendar.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialHub review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Great for planning Facebook posts/Ads"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to plan and schedule facebook posts for weeks in advanced. In the monthly calendar it's easy to see where you have gaps and where more content could go, etc. they also made it super easy to collaborate with other people on your team which was nice so that everyone could access that content

What do you dislike?

the analytics could be a little better, even though it was nice to see the conversions, I've seen better, so that's something I would improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to manage multiple social media channels, this is a great tool to use. It lets you access various platforms and schedule content for each one weeks in advanced, all in one place. Ease of use is great!

It's nice to be able to create content and Ads all in one place instead of switching back and forth between various platforms or programs. I like that I could log on and do it all in one place

SocialHub review by Destiny E.
Destiny E.

"Scheduling Ads Has never been easier"

What do you like best?

I use SocialHub with one of my clients, and I must admit, it makes creating and scheduling FB ads easier than most platforms I’ve used. On top of that major benefit, it’s also really user friendly. In the past, on other platforms, I’ve had issues canceling pre-scheduled ads, which caused us to lose money. With SocialHub, however, that’s not the case!

What do you dislike?

At this time, there’s nothing that I dislike about SocialHub. It’s a great platform with growing capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’ve ever struggled with scheduling ads or just want one dashboard to do so, this is the best you’re going to find.

We are saving money and generating better-quality leads through SocialHub. With the ease of scheduling Facebook ads, we’re using our lead magnets more effectively, and we’re able to easily see ROI for our ads.

SocialHub review by Raymond C.
Raymond C.

"A versatile social media management solution"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use such that I do not need much knowledge or help. It is user friendly even to first-time users. Like the ability to bring together all my accounts and manage them at one place. The features involving analytics and monitoring are very serviceable.

What do you dislike?

SocialHub has all the features I need and it is quite central to my business. I have no dislike whatsoever for the time I have been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate using this product. Its productivity is beyond imagination.

SocialHub has minimized complications we would get trying to schedule advertisements. We are able to harmonize all our social accounts on a single platform. Certainly, we are able to save money and time now.

SocialHub review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Easy to use, turning into one of my favorite tools"

What do you like best?

SocialHub has actually streamlined the content calendar process for my team. Being a startup we wear many roles and being able to stay on top of our social media marketing strategy can be overwhelming. SocialHub has put together great features and their dashboard is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, no complaints so far. Happy customer so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For startup founders, who are bootstrapping, I know the price may seem high to some, but it really is worth the investment.

I have used other social media marketing software tools before and when looking at Socialhub, honestly the design and user interface is so clean and easy to use, it has been so easy for all team members to use. It has streamlined our process and has helped us keep our content marketing campaigns consistent.

SocialHub review by User

"Nice concept"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to use. Seeing the whole calendar in front of me is great to help me see what I scheduled when so I can make sure my posts don’t get too repetitive. It’s also helpful when working with a team of people to schedule.

What do you dislike?

I found it to be a bit pricey. Unless you’re managing a ton of companies it is expensive for the everyday small business owner.

Love being able to really plan out my posts, see what’s up and coming and keep track of everything all in one spot. It’s made me more creative and organized with my posts and with social media being so important these days, this has been extremely helpful in engaging our customers.

SocialHub review by Meirin A.
Meirin A.

"Tool to integrate networks"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Social Hub is that I can post on the networks and by centralizing my social activity on my blog, I can archive it

What do you dislike?

There is not something that disgusts me, maybe those who need to have social networks separated will not be useful to them.

Save time by centralizing publications

SocialHub review by User

"Excited to utilize social hub to streamline my social media ad creation"

What do you like best?

Creating social media ads can be a daunting task but with social hub, it is easy to streamline the creation process and measure the success.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems great so far. I have not encountered any issues that I do not think I will take advantage of.

Time is the biggest problem I am solving. It took a lot of work to create multiple ads for multiple platforms.

SocialHub review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Super Tool!"

What do you like best?

Content Planer / Eingang / Kalender des Content Planer

What do you dislike?

Kann eigentlich nichts negatives sagen...

Planung von Kampagnen. Überwachung des Eingangs der Nachrichten.

SocialHub review by Consultant

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

You are able to see all your social media apps in one place and it’s the social hub.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes some time to load up.

I’m able to not miss any messages and able to be more efficient and effective.

Learning about SocialHub?

* We monitor all SocialHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.