SnippetsBot

SnippetsBot is designed to offer simple weekly tracking and reporting on accomplishments, goals and obstacles for Slack.

Work for SnippetsBot?

Learning about SnippetsBot?

SnippetsBot Reviews

Showing 5 SnippetsBot reviews
SnippetsBot review by Eiborth G.
Eiborth G.

"Excellent tool that automates many processes and streamlines work"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is what is easy to use, it is very fast and it has an excellent tutorial that will guide you and tell you each command to communicate with SnippetsBot and thus I will be able to help you and make the most of this tool, I also like it who does my work more than is no longer in charge of tracking the progress made by each member of the group and for each task and this progress makes a monthly report. I like it even more than the tool itself only communicates with each user is like having a virtual assistant.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to configure their schedules and days in which I make the reports. I would also like to generate types of graphics and that the information and communication could be to the mail of each member of the group in slack. But really they are things that can be added nowadays there is nothing of this tool that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a project leader or manage several work teams I recommend this tool, make your work easier, improve the quality of your reports with it, connect with the results more efficiently and more quickly, also has an excellent user service and use tutorials that allow the members of your team to adapt quickly.

It has helped us to improve project delivery times by having better communication and better monitoring of projects and each of the results, I can participate in many simultaneous projects without worrying about losing the order or communicating with the members of the project. The team is already looking for the easiest tool to send and the fastest results.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SnippetsBot
SnippetsBot review by Maria Alejandra R.
Maria Alejandra R.

" It is an excellent tool that is added to slack to make your work more comfortable and easy"

What do you like best?

I love it because the tool only communicates with each one of the members of my work project and follows up on the achievements we have achieved or the obstacles in each of the tasks each week and so the tool also generates a report which is very useful to follow the progress of the team and each of the tasks in turn has an explanatory video which teaches you how to use the tool perfectly and is very easy to adapt to it. It greatly improves the communication that is no longer available so that you can find a tool to do your job and that the tool suits your work schedule.

What do you dislike?

Actually, everything I like about the tool is excellent, but it can be improved. That one could select the day of closes and that his schedule and that the reports will be stored in that communicates with the communication would leave Slack and out by sms or mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everything with this tool is faster and easier to use than to stop working at work alone and keep track of achievements and weekly reports.

We have had the benefit of faster and more effective achievement of our objectives and the implementation of more projects simultaneously, which helps us with communication and the organization of work as the follow-up of the results and with their reports shows us if something it is preventing the advance and allows to take measures to solve it quickly. At the same time your reminders are very useful for the power of multiples of the teams more easily

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

SnippetsBot review by Shira S.
Shira S.

"Time saver, and your new best friend!"

What do you like best?

This app keeps me on track with my goals, my teammate's goals and allows me to make concrete plans for the week that I actually stick to. I love that it's built into my day-to-day life at work. I am on slack all day and this app allows me to also track my co-workers progress towards their goals.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this app could also be done via email and not just in slack. Sometimes I get so many slack messages in a day that things get lost. If this were done via email, I feel like I'd stay on top of it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really learn the app before using it! It has a lot of useful tools that will really help you out if you know all of the cool tricks!

We have quarterly goals that we have to submit 4 times a year. On top of this, we have week to week check ins to make sure we are staying on top of them. This app allows me to stay on track and accomplish those goals that I have set out to do! A lot of times, I feel like goals are put on a shelf and never touched. Having this app has allowed me to actually see what I want to be doing and gives me periodic reminders if I need them.

SnippetsBot review by Passorn J.
Passorn J.

"Great tool and productivity booster"

What do you like best?

I love that everyone in the team will bee at the same pace when working on the project. We can set to do list, objectives, the progress, and obstacles. It also reminds those who have not submitted the ideas and reminds everyone when the deadline is approaching

What do you dislike?

I don't find what I don't like about snippetsbot yet.

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with the team when working on multiple projects. Therefore, this app is really helpful that everyone will be on the same page.

SnippetsBot review by User

"Simple weekly tracking "

What do you like best?

SnippetsBot delivers simple accomplishment, goal and obstacle tracking with reporting ability

What do you dislike?

littlebit complicated to used not so user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes definitely one can try on trial basis

help lot in our daily reporting and task tracking activity

Learning about SnippetsBot?

* We monitor all SnippetsBot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.