Shutter Stream Reviews & Product Details

Shutter Stream Overview

What is Shutter Stream?

Iconasys is a developer of product photography software and hardware for eCommerce product photography. Our software solutions are designed to enable users of any skill level to efficiently create high quality still & 360 product images in-house. Product photography is often a pain point for many eCommerce Vendors as it is a resource intensive and time consuming task. Shutter Stream Photography Software solves this by integrating image composition, camera control, image editing and image processing tools into a single stand-alone application that really helps to automate and batch process standard imaging tasks (on average customers increase efficiencies by about 800%). To give you a better idea of how Shutter Stream works please take a look at either of the following videos: Apparel Photography Video: http://iconasys.com/shutter-stream-photography-software-industy/fashion-and-clothing-photography/ Small Product Photography Video: http://iconasys.com/shutter-stream-product-photography-software-overview/how-shutter-stream-product-photography-software-works/ Our line of 360 Product Photography Software and hardware feature a stand alone application for 360 Product Photography that can work with a wide variety of photography turntables to streamline and automate the 360 Product Photography Workflow. We also manufacture a line of USB controlled Product Photography Turntables that automate 360 image capture in a turn, stop, snap automated workflow. Output from our 360 Product Photography Software is an interactive 360 View in HTML5 output that can be self hosted and easily embed into any website. Additional info can be found at: http://iconasys.com/shutter-stream-360-product-photography-software-overview/

Shutter Stream Details

Shutter Stream provides businesses a solution that helps manage tasks commone in business photography applications.

We have set out to deliver honest and affordable solutions that provide significant ROI to customers by saving time and effort every time a product image is captured. With solutions starting at only $399 Iconasys has a solution that will be a great fit for both small and large eCommerce businesses.

Iconasys
2013
Irvine, CA
@Iconasys
574 Twitter followers

Shutter Stream Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Shutter Stream community
Have you used Shutter Stream before?

Shutter Stream Reviews

Showing 11 Shutter Stream reviews
Already have Shutter Stream?
UP
What do you like best?

Stutter stream is a great software, love using it! As a photographer shooting for catologs this software makes it really easy to edit. It makes the process of editing fast and easy cuttng your work in half the time. It was also easy to learn how to edit with all the videos teaching you how! If I ran into a problem, the customer support team got back to me right away and sovled my problems. Overall 10/10! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Makes the process of editing easy! So far no dislikes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to shoot product photograhy this is a great program to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how I can edit 24 pictures in one batch and how easy the program is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization Photograph Personel
What do you like best?

Shutter Stream is an awesome photo editor as it can be used by people with little or no experience in photography. It has a camera control feature which enables the user to capture shots from a camera. It also enables batch editing in case the user has many photos to be edited. Shutter Stream also has great guides and tutorials to beginners and a very supportive customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Shutter Stream is its high purchase price hence had to use other software. All the other features of the software are very good and very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shutter Stream is the best software for photo editing due to its great features and ease of use. Use it and you will not regret it at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One is able to edit many high quality photos in little time and effortlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MVR Specialisy
What do you like best?

Shutter is a great and easy program to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not that known. Wish it was more popular Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend instructional videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are lots of great benefits to using this type of software. There are great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I've been using alot this year and im very satisfied with every project I've done so far. It's a good platforms for collecting all your work and editing.you are able to do everything you need from one place highly recommend for all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As someone who does not use this software for work based used it's kind of expensive. Of course not that it's not worth it other than that I'd like them to create versions for more PC's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up with the updated and take your time to figure out the software for maximum efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to do everything I imagine doing all on one platform. I've saved countless hours and data space.i love the quality of the photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

I live that it cuts editing time, for sure. It's definitely cut down my editing by at least 30 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take a while to get used to, which is annoying. You have to play around with it for a while before you get the hang of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cutting down editing time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Import and Export
What do you like best?

It makes it really easy to take the best shots, you can make changes on the fly and see right on the screen the end result, you adjust your camera settings on the software, your focus, everything. You cannot go wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like pretty much all about the software, maybe just the background removal tool could be a bit more user friendly, but they have plenty of tutorials on how to use it (not really hard, just not very user friendly). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try, you won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improved the quality of our pictures several times, and we are able to take much more pictures with less effort in less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very user friendly .. anyone can upload pictures and get very high quality effects and images! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant really say too much bad ! Its a great software program ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its amazing for when i post my makeup work! It also saves me money to not have a professional edit our photos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I undertook the project to make one of my clients products all viewable on the web as rotational 360 degree products. I am not an experienced photographer nor am I a computer Wiz so… whatever I bought had to be simple, give me professional results, without hiring an IT person to set it up and get it working. I, after considerable research did not want to hand turn a turntable nor did I want to invest in equipment that was so expensive that it became cost prohibitive. Then I fell upon Iconasys. I called them and Michael Atman answered the phone. Not only did he assure me I could get the results but that It would be simple and if I needed any help I could count on him (we have all heard that before!). So I invested in their large turntable, and their software package. After opening the box, with the turntable, downloading their software, both Shutter Stream and View creator, hooked up my Nikon D7000 and the turntable I hoped for the best. To my amazement within 15 minutes I was able to get my first rotational model and it worked virtually seamlessly. I am now in the process of doing 200 models!

I would advise anyone who buys the software to watch the Youtube videos as they carefully step by step show you how to do it. Invest the 10 minutes and you will be shocked at your results! The guys at Iconasys have done a great job in making this simple ….easy to setup…easy to use and with fantastic results, even for a guy who had ZERO prior experience.

Michael does answer all of my e-mails with questions within a few hours and I haven’t needed to call him… yet!!!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing i can say i disliked. if i had to find something it took me a few minutes to discover that the :360: button in the software is where you turn on the turntable. this could have been better marked.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product package is great the hardest part was upgrading my internal nikon D7000 to the current rev. watch the Iconasys youtube videos and you wlll find it extremely simple to implement . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to in a low cost manner get retail products up onto a website for Rotational viewing 360 degrees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager
Automotive
What do you like best?

With this software is very easy to work on the 360 photo, any problem during installing and all the time the assistance by email and phone is competed. You really can make a product photo as professional in minutes. I recommend 100%. if they have not yet decided to buy this program, give a chance to this software, is at a very good price ... and the cost is much less than the big benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software can not send by Email one file with full control of the animation. You have to use a link Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please try to do and .exe files or something like that to open the animation without any link or explorer.

Thank you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The complete inspection of the automotive products. this is the big benefits that I realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Retail
What do you like best?

Ive actually just started using it straight away and the results are fantastic!! Its works really well with my D7000 and the images are better than ever with the bonus of saving time too! Great piece of kits! I will advise anyone looking for this sort of thing to get this software for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say bad about this is maybe the payment option. Its not really a bad thing but Ive been using Adobe products for a while and the ability to pay per month is great for a small business like mine, I would like to see a payment plan for future users as i think this scheme is the way forward and will help prevent illegal downloads as it is not an expensive option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a business owner who pretty much runs every part of the busy from photography, graphics, email, product sourcing and manufacturing and so on, this software is perfect for speed, quality and ease of use. Great for small businesses looking to save on photographers for product shots (Although knowledge of a camera will help you). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problem I was having was hiring photographers to edit pictures to get them to look right for my store after a photoshoot, I bumped in to many "Photographer" who have done a bodge job or have charged £600 plus to take and edit around 20 shots. This has saved me money, time and helped me get the pictures right from the snap of the camera Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

hair stylist
Cosmetics
What do you like best?

I have started an online store and I have spent countless hours working on getting the pictures just right. After I have found this software it got a lot easier and it defenitly saves time!! the service that I have received from Michael is exceptional! Very Fast and efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked the product and the good service I have received! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me a lot of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.