Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite?

Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite allows you to edit PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, whiteout tool, annotate with highlight and strike-through, draw shapes.

Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Profile Details

1-16 of 16 total Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite reviews

Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Reviews

1-16 of 16 total Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite reviews
Administrador de cuenta

"Simple and easy PDF management tool."

What do you like best?

In the account receivable department we constantly need to convert text formats and excel in pdf formats to send to other departments or companies for which I use the sejda pdf editor, since it is a software that I find very easy to use with which I can convert, merge, divide and edit documents without having to download, install, or do some registration process and it works with the main Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback with this tool is that when I have to edit documents, I usually change the font.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works directly in your browser.

It allows to add sign to the pdf document.

It also converts Word and Excel files to image and HTML formats.

It covers standard tasks convert to a variety of formats, edit, merge, divide documents, add page numbering and some other features like watermark, edit pages like whiteout, delete everything without downloading applications on the company pc that may cause the equipment to slow down.

IT Recruiter

"Sejda PDF Editor- A PDF Editor for everyone"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of PDF editors, but this is the first one I've found that's easy to use, has all the features I need (even the free version) and I don't have to download it which is a plus. I stumbled upon the software when I was looking for a PDF editor that would allow me to add links to a PDF. Initially, I just needed it for a one-time project, but I loved it so much that I've decided to use it as my primary editor.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like. I've compared it to a few and it comes out on top.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Will definitely recommend everyone to use SEJDA PDF Editor as it lets us to add signature, annotations or even links in the PDF document.

SEJDA PDF Editor helps me to quickly update, edit or make some slight change in PDF documents.

Consultor Funcional SAP ABAP

"Edit your files directly from the browser with Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite"

What do you like best?

You can online, add text, add images, fill out templates, add links, add forms and much more in Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite. And in case you do not trust loading your files, there is also a desktop version.

What do you dislike?

The save changes button sometimes fails and you have to press it several times to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first I did not think there were tools like Sejda Editor for G Suite, but they are real.

It is used to edit PDF files that are hosted in Google Drive directly from the browser.

Service Support Engineer

"An easy-to-access PDF editor"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to get started and convert, merge, split, and edit documents with Sejda PDF. Really emphasizes ease of access and usability.

What do you dislike?

The editing functions are limited, but you can rotate, compress, crop and extract text from your documents with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option for people who do not have the time to install a desktop version.

This tool gives us access to PDF editing without having to deal with the installation and maintenance of a dedicated desktop application for your PDF needs.

"Best and most versatile PDF editor out there!!!"

What do you like best?

I discovered Sejda when I first started working and needed to make a lot of edits to pdf documents. Sejda is an easy to use platform that has literally every option for editing a pdf, whether it's split, merge, edit.

What do you dislike?

It's not good for advanced pdf editing. Just has the basics (which is all I need) so those with more advanced pdf changing/editing needs, they would probably have to look to other programs. Also, you won't be able to compose a pdf itself from within sejda (must be a ready to go pdf document). They have a limit (which a lot of other pdf editor sites do too) so that's definitely another con. I believe it's 3 per day, so that can be annoying if you have multiple pdfs to take care of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended...test it out with a few sample pdf documents, and you'll see what a wonder and ease it is to use!

The features are very fast on Sejda, whether merging or cutting. You seldom have to wait for the files to convert. It's available online so no need to download, which makes it easy to use regardless of which work computer you're on.

(Myself Only)

"great free pdf program"

What do you like best?

Sejda is easy to figure out and use. As a free add-on to G Suite it does a lot. Although it is not a program that I use daily, it is definitely used quite often and makes my job easier when handling pdf files. Occasionally I need to merge a few pdf pages together or convert a file to pdf and Sedja easily does that for me.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Sejda. The program does exactly what it is supposed to do with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free! Add it to your G Suite if you handle pdf files and you won't be disappointed.

I like how I am able to combine pdf pages together as well as split pdf pages if needed. Adding notes and editing text as the file editor is also helpful as this has helped show updates to my assistants when I need to adjust a file.

"Sejda Editor "

What do you like best?

I use this editor numerous times a day for my documents. I use it extract pages , merge them, and to delete forms not needed for clients to review and sign.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really think of anything I dislike about this PDF editor. I have used others before and this is the best one I have come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this editor to anyone who needs to extract documents, delete pages from PDF files.

The ease of use and the customer service are really above and beyond my experience with other companies that offer the same service.

It solves the issue of not having clients view unnecessary documents. Some files are too large for Docusign and Sejda solves the problem by deleting pages. It also allows me to compress documents so I can send them to clients and insurance companies. I also have used it to fill and sign occasionally.

IT Desktop Technician
(10,001+ employees)

"Complete tool when it comes to PDF editing"

What do you like best?

The speed with which documents are displayed in this editor is impressive. They have good servers.

What do you dislike?

I was trying to use the tool to combine pages and it really was a nightmare to make it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A complete and powerful tool, that's Sejda Editor for G Suite.

This is our default tool for viewing and editing PDF files through Google Drive, which in the traditional application is not possible.

Data Science Manager

"Sejda PDF Editor is exaggeratedly fast"

What do you like best?

A PDF editor in web that is very fast to be on the web. It really is not necessary to use a desktop version with this app.

What do you dislike?

The aesthetic interface is not very graceful, but it compensates for the speed with which it loads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To edit PDF files online, this tool is your choice.

I edit and organize PDF files that are hosted in Drive with this tool.

Network Operation Center Engineer

"It is a very useful and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to get started. I can install it with a single click and it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

From time to time it fails in Google Chrome due to the large amount of RAM it consumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful tool that doesn't hurt to have it installed.

It is the fastest way to edit PDF files that are hosted on Google Drive.

Especialista en datos
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Sejda PDF is unique in its kind"

What do you like best?

The site is easy to use. There is no delay to upload documents. It has many editing tools, which do not even exist in Adobe.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the site slows down and requests are delayed. It is also a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a PDF Editor compatible with Google Drive, Sejda PDF works great.

We needed a PDF editor compatible with Google Drive.

Consultor Administrativo

"Wonderful image editor, pdf"

What do you like best?

t is very easy to edit images, pdf files and texts. It does not require installation, in the edition it allows you to add and highlight texts, images.

What do you dislike?

Your computer must have enough RAM so that the interface runs without problems, or interruptions

It is a very useful tool when you need to edit pdf files and images, to include some highlighted text, for example in the purchase orders of suppliers and include photographs of the materials that we require with their proper specifications

"Besrt online PDF editor"

What do you like best?

It is not limited by PDF size and it has multiple options that you can use like PDF editor, whiteout, delete parts or full pages, add text and so much more. I always use this tool as it proved so much better than any other tool online.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much so far, I've been using it for a long time and didn't have any problems with it. It serves my purposes perfectly and I would recommend it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a good quality pDF creator or editor, go ahead!

Editing files and docs in terms to be able to send the doc as I wish .

Windows Specialist
Telecommunications

"Nice PDF Tool for Edit your files."

What do you like best?

I love that I can edit ALL my pdf files through just a web page, it has all the best tools you need and you can even sign your own files.

What do you dislike?

The server webpage is sometimes really slow and the servers are offline, hope they will increase their server speed.

I signed contracts as a PDF file with my clients at work.

Financial Advisor
Financial Services

"Helpful tool for PDF editing"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Easy to install. Integrates well with Google products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to load or to complete requests.

Sorting through PDF docs and organizing client info. Simplifying doc presentations.

"Great software for editing and making pages for bussiness "

What do you like best?

The editing and great for public pages and editing finding sizes in words great way to get your product in the open

What do you dislike?

nothing I don't like its easy fun to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best for organizer

How to maintain and put things in order

Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Features

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* PDF Editor Category
Do you work for Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite?

Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Categories on G2