SalesBabu CRM

SalesBabu a user-friendly Online CRM Software to our values customer, without skimping on customization or robustness.

Work for SalesBabu CRM?

Learning about SalesBabu CRM?

Categories

SalesBabu CRM Reviews

Ask SalesBabu CRM a Question
Showing 4 SalesBabu CRM reviews
SalesBabu CRM review by Virendra Y.
Virendra Y.

"SalesBabu CRM Review"

What do you like best?

I have been using excel to manage my stuff since ages, and then my friend suggested SalesBabu CRM. In starting there was a data entry work; but now it a daily routine. I can manage n, numbers of categories, link between spare parts, manage details of each spare part, manage my buffer stock – and all these tasks was not so easy before. I am glad about my decision so far.

What do you dislike?

For a person like me, initially there was too much data entry work, since I was using excel for ages to maintain my stocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change is always good, caching up with technology will help you improving your economy, speed and status of your work. I will suggest SalesBabu CRM to all

I am not limited to my desk, I can login to SalesBabu Desktop anywhere with a PC and internet and access my stock, check and update any entry real time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SalesBabu CRM
SalesBabu CRM review by Sukhbir S.
Sukhbir S.

"Best sales CRM i have ever experienced "

What do you like best?

SalesBabu team is very helpful. They helped very actively to setup all my requirements and I was ready with my things to be got going. It was initially some training required; but I picked-up really fast. now I am using CRM flawlessly. Thanks Folks.

What do you dislike?

Little vast CRM, cover lot of things, required initial training, which is greatly handled by their team.

I sell batteries, which is not only sold, repaired, get exchanged under warranty i was looking for one software which can handle product, invoicing, customer feedback, warranty management and replacements too. All i am getting in SalesBabu CRM

What CRM solution do you use?

SalesBabu CRM review by Pankaj G.
Pankaj G.

"Totally Amazing and easy solution for Business Management"

What do you like best?

I am using SalesBabu CRM Software since 2009 and it is my pleasure to having this software because anytime support of this company made the business revenue higher. It is a very robust & user friendly software that anyone may use.

What do you dislike?

I am totally surprise to bought this robust and easy to access software on a very minimum price which anyone pocket may afford.

Benefits:

Real time access

Anytime Support

SalesBabu CRM review by User

"SalesBabu CRM gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the way that it organizes our data the most. That's what a CRM is supposed to do.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with various platforms. A little clunky in that area.

Organizing information and making it actionable for our sales team. We don't miss leads and have organized lists to call through.

There are not enough reviews of SalesBabu CRM for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SalesBabu CRM?

* We monitor all SalesBabu CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories