Rybbon Reviews & Product Details

Rybbon Overview

What is Rybbon?

Rybbon is the easy and complete platform for global delivery of digital gift cards and virtual Visa/MasterCard by email. - End-to-end personalization of the gift experience with your brand and style. - 100% refunds on unclaimed gifts. - Time-saving campaign management, tracking and reporting tools. - Easily plugs into Marketo, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, and HubSpot. - Get started in minutes. No IT required. No API coding required.

Rybbon Details
Discussions
Rybbon Community

Easily send e-gift cards and Visa/MasterCard by email. Personalize the gift experience. Manage multiple programs with a clear picture of gifts and expenses. Get 100% refunds on unclaimed gifts. Rybbon easily plugs into Marketo, HubSpot and SurveyMonkey. You can get started in minutes without IT or API coding.

Rybbon

Showing 42 Rybbon reviews
Location
Already have Rybbon?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon has been a truly amazing company to partner with. If you’re someone like me that wants the reliability and flexibility to integrate a rewards program into a modern, semi-automated sales infrastructure for your team and/or customers, definitely get on a call with Rybbon. I’m glad I made the right choice at the beginning by not going with another provider. I look forward to continuing with this great company as our business scales. Thanks Rybbon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility possible with their platform for modern business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes I can think of at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The main problems solved include both connecting with our customers who finish with our service in order to establish customer loyalty as well as incentivization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Rybbon to automate our gift card program. Users who complete our training module get placed into a Hubspot workflow and at the end of the workflow they get dumped into a Rybbon gift card distribution trigger. I then use the Rybbon portal to set up campaigns and approve/disapprove entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to set up separate campaigns for all of our gift card programs and all we have to do is build in a Hubspot automation trigger to get them to funnel in to the Rybbon portal. Then I have the ability to approve/disapprove entries from there. The reporting feature is also very nice for our accounting team because it tracks gift card purchases (including pre-funding our account) and it tracks gift cards sent/claimed/unused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the platform is that there is no real fraud detection. We have users who create several fake profiles/emails in order to claim as many gift cards as possible. I'm able to filter out duplicate email addresses but there is no detection on a suspicious entry. This would save us hundreds/thousands of dollars. Filtering recipients is also a little frustrating because you can only filter name/email by their first name because it puts first name + last name + email in the same column. They should separate these out so you can filter by either first name, last name, or email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You get a 100% refund on all unclaimed gift cards, that allows you to pretty much pay for Rybbon's service fee. It's a platform that pays for itself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to do this whole process manually. That was a nightmare because it was hard to keep track of everything. Now all I need to do is login to Rybbon's portal and approve any new entries (this can also be set up to automatically approve entries). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon helps us deliver gift cards to our clients all over the world when we want to thank them for referring a friend or helping us with market research. Rybbon's service is so convenient and easy to use. They have thought of everything. It literally takes seconds to send a thank-you to clients anywhere in the world in a currency that works for them. This is an excellent service that saves us so much time and stress. We are getting very good value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Rybbon's system is a real plus. Just a few clicks. All you need is the client's email address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't find anything I'd change about Rybbon's service. We love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's easy to try. Just send one reward and you'll be hooked. You don't need to set up a contract, just try it once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work with clients in 60 countries and Rybbon saves us trying to figure out what rewards work in each country. Their system saves us a great deal of time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon has simplified our participant payment process. We send payment within minutes to participants all over the world. Rybbon also makes it easy to track when incentives have been received by the participant. We also love that Rybbon allows participants to select which retailer they would they would like to redeem their gift card to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that our customer service rep, Troy, is so attentive and quick to respond! We have never had this high level of customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could have a quicker bank transfer process as it seems to take 3-5 business days to get money sent from our bank to Rybbon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I cannot think of a better platform to send incentives with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Participants are being paid QUICKLY! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon helped to give reward gifts to my survey respondents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to add recipients, and also that Rybbon would alert me to when I added duplicates. I also am quite keen on being about to put an expiration date on reward redemption. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a limited number of survey platforms their automation works with as a plug and play, but honestly, I worked with the tech support team and we got it working on my platform as well - so it wasn't really an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's easy to use and the support team is extremely friendly. It's best to engage them early in your project development as they have a thorough vetting process of their clients and there is a lot of customization you can do within Rybbon, so best to get in there tinker with and customize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having to purchase and mail physical gift cards is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon has provided an efficient means for us to deliver awards. We use Rybbon to send gift cards for our customer referral, customer review, and webinar rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service is awesome! Even though we're not the largest customer, my AE is always checking in and happy to help with questions. I also really appreciate all the content they put out. Their webinars have helped me dig into reward best practices and increase the efficiency of my program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more advanced email/landing page customization was available at lower customer tiers. That said the limited customization options still get the job done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Saved time versus purchasing 1 off gift cards

-Ease of providing multiple reward types through 1 platform

-Ability to send bulk rewards at once

-Ability to recover gift cards that are never redeemed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We sent a client satisfaction survey to some of our clients and rewarded them with a giftcard for completing the survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy campaign setup, so many giftcard options, refundable if the reward/incentive is not claimed, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot use one account for multiple brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased response rate for surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon helped my research team simplify sendning out 100s of rewards to survey participants without having to do it manually (which was our initial plan). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love Rybbon's interface as it is simple to use, doesn't contain too many options, and their customer service is friendly and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes there is a lag between a participant completing a survey and that info being reflected in my campaign...as that causes confusion sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rybbon is helping us streamline our reward process and ensure that participants have more options to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We spend a lot of money working with clients developing surveys and sourcing their implementation. For an internal survey we decided to set-up a reward for completing a survey we developed in Qualtrics for small business owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The false expectations from the sales experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything after the sales call! It was disorderly and took more than 3 days! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Better empower Mike in sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not using Rybbon. After day 3 a person in my organization stated in an email that if the approval wasn't done at the end of day 3 we would have to look at different options. Day four one of their mostly off-shore people who was delaying the process, and sending requests to fill out redundant forms he didn't attach became angered. We are not using them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We'd planned to use Rybbon's gift cards as incentives for a small market research study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing. They were thoroughly unhelpful and completely self-serving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After wasting two weeks with them trying to get "approved" to buy a mere 100 $10 gift cards we still hadn't managed to get through the process.

Apparently all potential customers are considered drug-running money-launders until you manage to prove to them differently.

Buying some gift cards shouldn't be this insanely hard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look for another option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to work with Rybbon wasted a LOT of my time and made me miss my deliverables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Researcher/PhD Candidate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

IRB-approved research project (computer-based experiment) administered via Qualtrics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Qualtrics integration out of the box is awesome. I honestly don't really know how it works but with minimal set-up, data was flowing back and forth between Rybbon and Qualtrics. The other feature that works really well is the "test mode" that Rybbon has, letting you test the flow for participants from Qualtrics to Rybbon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rybbon has a great selection of gifts that people can choose from (Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Panera, etc) and a number of charities (American Cancer Society, National Parks Foundation, etc). The one other feature that would be great would be to select custom charities (perhaps a limit of one custom charity per campaign?) so that you can pick a charity relevant to your topic/industry/product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Rybbon's cost is in-line with any other provider. Setup is easy, customer service/help has been very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rybbon allows us to easily provide participant honoraria (rewards in the form of gift cards) after people complete our survey. Critically, we can review the response before approving the gift, which lets us screen out "spam" responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Specialist - Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Rybbon to integrate with a Survey Monkey market research survey to offer participants an incentive to complete the survey. We've done this twice now, using Rybbon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature of Rybbon is the ease of integrating with the platform you're already using. It was very simple process to integrate with Survey Monkey and customize messaging/appearance to stay in brand. Second to that is the ease of managing rewards once your payment information is verified - reupping when you're close to running out, rejecting potential duplicates, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rybbon is very sensitive about potential fraud, and they require some information/documents upfront to verify you are a legitimate company making the purchase. Even though my company was verified, I had to submit additional verification when I used a different credit card from my initial purchase. While I respect and appreciate the attention paid to security, this did cause some small delays in our process - however, this is a very minor issue we encountered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you're working with your corporate accountant to have the necessary docs ready when you sign up. I definitely recommend if you're looking for an integrated rewards platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rybbon helps solve the problem of participation in market research surveys. It's also an immense time saver - although we didn't do any incentivized market research before we started using Rybbon, the reason we use the service is to prevent the extensive manual process of rewarding survey respondents without an automated system. It's also a good way to keep track of the costs associated with incentives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are conducting an international survey and needed a good way to pay incentives to participants. Rybbon has been a perfect solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of working with Rybbon, especially the easy ability to obtain documentation of digital gifts awarded, has been key. We must have reliable documentation of our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problems, really. The FAQ on the website could be a little more detailed, but I have been able to figure out everything I needed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be prepared for customer service orientation that exceeds most companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rybbon is a very good way to deliver digital gifts in a global environment. I will definitely continue to use Rybbon's services on future studies that require this type of support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used Rybbon to reward people who have responded to my Qualtrics survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration with Qualtrics is really good and easy to use. I like that Rybbon keeps track of the status of the gifts, which saves me a ton of time and effort on checking these details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some of my recipients, the Rybbon page where they leave contact info to claim gifts took a long time to load after they finished my QUaltrics survey, so quite a lot of them just closed the page and never got the gift. Maybe partly due to internet connection issues on their end, but I hope Rybbon could look into this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Talking to a product manager via livechat was very helpful for me, especially if you are new to Rybbon's reward system. They helped me a lot understanding how to integrate gifting with Qualtrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rybbon made it possible for me to remotely reward responders and make sure they can only do so after finishing my survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resident Physician
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon helped with facilitating reward cards for my research survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The idea of attaching gift cards to my survey documents was great. Responders were able to claim their cards by clicking to a separate link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall good experience. I do understand their limitations of not being able to accept credit card payments due to frequent fraud related concerns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of engaging responders to survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

P
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rybbon makes it so easy for us to send gift cards to participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy platform that makes our lives so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am a big fan of the functionality though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing incentives to those who complete certain tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Doing a research study and offering a $10 Starbucks gift card as an incentive to complete my survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The think I like best is how helpful the support staff are. They are extremely responsive and helpful. The best support service I have ever experienced. Their system is easy to use, but as a first time user, I did have questions. Could have likely found the answers on my own, but when I asked questions, I always got prompt responses that were directly on point and if wanted to speak to someone that was easy too. They went above and beyond to support my project! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I really had any dislikes. It did the job for me and made providing incentives so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for it. Their support will make sure you succeed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Including Rybbon in a Survey Monkey project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The staff was very responsive about questions about how to use it - and the service itself was very easy to incorporate with Survey Monkey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any problems incorporating it, and the staff always got back to me quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It made it easy to give people rewards from a survey without needing to get their data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am owner of a small business providing educational services. I was hoping to set up a Rybbon account, but my account was disabled with no explanation given. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If I had been able to make an account for my small business, I was looking forward to being able to give prizes to international users for completing surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My account was rejected with no reason given. The support email said, "per our Terms of Use, Rybbon reserves the right to reject any order or account." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you own a small business, do not expect much from Rybbon. Consider bringing your business to a competitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Coordinator Assistant
Education Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We conduct many research projects around NJ, PA, and WV. It's not always ideal with physical gift cards so we needed to find an alternative. Rybbon has really helped us with gift card distribution for all our participants and they love the many options for their gift cards! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The many selections of gift cards and the quantities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot view the gift card numbers that the client received, and once it's been claimed, you cannot stop the transaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Set up a walk through of the website. It was very helpful to my team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We partnered with Rybbon on a SurveyMonkey-based survey for our client. The set up was very straightforward and we were able to give our survey respondents a choice as to what gift card they wanted to choose as a reward for completing the survey - loved that feature. Everything was seamless once we deployed the survey, it was a very positive experience! We will definitely use Rybbon again on our next survey project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the option to give the respondents a choice as to what gift card they want to choose - you don't have to commit to one type of gift card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's never fun having to set everything up to be ready to deploy the survey, but that's nothing to do with Rybbon, just part of the survey process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is an excellent way to provide an incentive seamlessly tied to a survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a consumer insights company, we sometimes need to compensate research respondents with an incentive. Rybbon takes all the risk and most of the effort out of the equation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Highly flexible. Everything is online. We get a refund on whatever we don't use. We can get more gift codes almost immediately, for a variety of gift options, in varying amounts. Simple, turn-key operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything significant yet. It took a couple of tries to understand everything about the program, but customer care has been there to answer all questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

As with any new supplier, ask lots of questions to make sure you fully understand how the whole thing works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking to have a reward given out to clients who completed our customer service survey - as a gift for completing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

very easy system to use - user friendly.

But also - tech support and customer service was awesome - we had a very specific need and work flow utilizing our CRM - that needed to be addressed before we could fully adapt the service.

Rybbon was very helpful and was great with follow up on making it all come together for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is a wee bit expensive - and we would like to be charged for the gift cards as they come in - but otherwise - all good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is a great service and very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager, Social Media
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was seeking a rewards platform that made it quick and easy to fulfill rewards for global advocacy program. I found that most gift card vendors only support the US, or at best, a few major countries. Rybbon supports a wide variety of gift cards in several countries and a worldwide Visa gift card for most of the rest of the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can administrate a global rewards program on one platform with centralized billing. I also like that there are a variety of gift card options in some regions. Rybbon is always adding new gift card vendors, so we can, in turn, offer fresh, new options to our community. Recently, they added some charity donations which I thought was a really nice touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to copy campaigns is okay if you want to run an almost identical campaign, otherwise, you have to start from scratch as some of the criteria cannot be edited. It's a minor issue though and not a dealbreaker for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Development Partner
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ease of use to administer as many rewards as needed, when we need them. There are many options for gift cards choices for the administrator or the recipient to choose from. We've been able to use this solution each month to distribute training rewards to employees in our global and home offices on a monthly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to give international reward recipients the option to choose their reward. This is only currently available with US rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Give it a test drive to see if it will meet your needs. Its low-cost and easy to use, regardless of the end user's role or technical aptitude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a way to get training rewards out to employees across the globe, without delay and at high shipping costs. Rybbon has been our go-to, monthly solution for this and allows us to "instantly" reward employees for participating in our monthly learning challenges / activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Rybbon?