RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle

Using a business-driven approach, RSA Aveksa’s solution integrates access governance, provisioning, authentication, and single sign-on (SSO) in one platform. Whether on-premise or in the cloud, the platform reduces risk and complexity while improving security, visibility, and compliance.

Work for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

Learning about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Reviews

Showing 4 RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle reviews
I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"This is used to confirm my identity"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of times that this does not work and I am stuck not being able to logon. The old one was better I think. I think I mentioned this before but I have downloaded the app to use on my ipad and I also have a version that I have downloaded to use on my iphone. When I use the version of the app that I downloaded on my iphone, I enjoy it because sometimes when you have an app that is built for an ipad it can be blown out. This software has built a solution for that by having a user friendly version for the iphone and also having a user friendly ipad version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the setup process is improved I would recommend this product.

It is secure and will not allow unauthorized users to use my computer. I also realized that I have the ability to use my computer on the road.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
CN
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"RSA"

What do you like best?

The ability to import flat files and have the Identities and Account data imported to setup access reviews is very simple.

The tool requires minimum customization and offers lots of customization based on the customer needs.

What do you dislike?

The collection based architecture makes the provisioning of groups a scheduled process. User provisioning cannot be real time as the tool expects to collect account from end targets before provisioning the groups.

Quarterly access reviews of users to various connected and disconnected applications.

Provisioning and deprovisioning access to Active Directory, Exchange.

What User Provisioning/Governance solution do you use?

Josh A.

"Awesome SSO resource"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of configuration and integration for SSO

What do you dislike?

RSA Aveska is pretty costly and does require a learning curve to implement

This solves secure single sign on for us.

C

"Great and save service. i used it many time to access remote desktops"

What do you like best?

The token works good. It helped me protect my identity while using cloud access

What do you dislike?

I have no complain. Sometimes I had connection problems. But I discovered later that it was a network problem and not RSA

Security access to cloud serviced

There are not enough reviews of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Okta Logo
Okta
Okta is an on-demand identity and access management service for web based applications, both in the cloud and behind the firewall
Rippling Logo
Rippling
4.9
A Single, Modern System for Your Payroll, Benefits, HR & IT.
OneLogin Logo
OneLogin
Extend enterprise security & compliance to all public and private cloud apps with secure single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication & user provisioning.
Idaptive Next-Gen Access Logo
Idaptive Next-Gen Access
Today’s new reality requires a new kind of access platform. Built on Zero Trust, Idaptive is creating a new era -secure access everywhere- that uniquely combines leading capabilities to seamlessly integrate SSO, MFA, EMM and UBA. Using our proven technologies, we’re ushering in a new generation of access technology that not only protects companies, but also leads to happier customers, better products and more valuable organizations.
Oracle Identity Management Logo
Oracle Identity Management
3.8
Oracle Identity Management enables organizations to effectively manage the end-to-end lifecycle of user identities across all enterprise resources, both within and beyond the firewall and into the cloud. The Oracle Identity Management platform delivers scalable solutions for identity governance, access management and directory services.
JumpCloud Logo
JumpCloud
JumpCloud is a directory-as-a-service (DaaS), designed to securely connect employee identities to IT resources- devices, apps, & networks.
Avatier Identity Anywhere Logo
Avatier Identity Anywhere
The World's First Identity-as-a-Container (IDaaC) Platform. Docker Container Cloud-Independent Identity Management for Everyone.
CA Identity Suite Logo
CA Identity Suite
The CA Identity Suite provides comprehensive identity management and governance capabilities with a simple, intuitive user experience. This user experience can dramatically simplify processes such as user access requests and access certifications, resulting in improved productivity and user satisfaction. In addition, the CA Identity Suite performs risk analysis and certification and enables remediation actions in real-time during the access provisioning steps, thereby improving audit performance and risk posture with preventive policy enforcement
CA Identity Manager Logo
CA Identity Manager
3.2
Increase user productivity and business flexibility with user provisioning & identity management.
ManageEngine ADManager Plus Logo
ManageEngine ADManager Plus
Active Directory Management and Reporting Solution

Learning about RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle?

* We monitor all RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.