Rocksauce Studios Reviews & Product Details

Rocksauce Studios Overview

What is Rocksauce Studios?

Rocksauce is your digital product design agency. Charge-up your company's next industry changing Enterprise innovation. Strategize how your company should approach market fit. Build the next $100m digital start-up. You're the hero on your product's journey. Rocksauce is your Obi-Wan Kenobi. Our team dives in deep to become experts on your audience and their pain, then guide your team to align to a vision that results in building the right solution. We're experts on design thinking and digital transformation. How we're going to help you: Innovation Workshops Design Sprints & Proofs of Concept Research, Streategy & User Experience Design, UI & Branding Design Systems Funnels, Magnets & Nurturing Campaigns Development Staffing Concept to Devleopment Product Launch With a headquarters in the tech-hub of the South, Austin, we have offices in LA, Lima, New Dehli, San Jose & Cancun, giving you global-problem solving skills from fresh ideation to multi-year staffing. Bank of America, Dosh, Under Amour, Disney, Lennar Homes, Kimberly-Clark, Kubota, Don't Mess With Texas, and National Instruments are some of the 280+ brands who have relied on Rocksauce. Find us at howdy@rocksaucestudios.com or at http://rocksauce.studio today!

Rocksauce Studios Details
English, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish

We are the partner you need to make sure you build the right project.

Rocksauce Studios

Rocksauce Studios Screenshots

Rocksauce Studios Reviews

Showing 2 Rocksauce Studios reviews
Location
Already have Rocksauce Studios?
President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rocksauce is developing the UX and Ui for a Real Estate Platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How they seek to understand and add value with their ideas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need to slow them down because I am not on their level as far as technology Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Frustrated, confused and lost doesn’t begin to explain how I was feeling. I was in

the middle of an epic struggle to launch a new brand … but unable to express a

meaningful message for the audience I could best serve. Sure, I had plenty of good

ideas, but no clear focus. Enter Rock Sauce Studios.

It’s here were Q and his Rocksauce team took over and worked their magic. In an

uncanny way, they were able to help me understand my position in the market …

and succinctly articulate what I really wanted to say.

Rocksauce has a way about them … a way to help you take your best work and make

it better. It comes from how they seek to understand … challenge your assumptions

and cause you to break the bonds of traditional thinking. And because of this, it’s easy

to call them the “Thought Leaders” of their industry. But that’s just the beginning.

Not only has Rocksauce helped me with my story brand, Q and his team have

stepped up and and taken my product design from “Best in Class” to ‘World Class”.

Now because of Rocksauce Studios I’m swimming in the “Blue Ocean” … rather

than “Swimming With The Sharks”.

They’re smart … creative … and strategic. What more could you ask for?

Rick Heaston

Reimagine Selling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Designing a platform that is "In the Now". They have made a few suggestions that are "World Class" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This company's business practice is very misleading. They will underbid the quote to gain your business and then constantly add cost and time to your project as time presses forward. As many of my mentors have told me, this type of business practice is what's considered FRAUD. I am not alone with this experience with Rocksauce. I have found more than 2 other entrepreneurs that have experience the exact same situation. Contact me for further details of my personal experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have no positive experience with Rocksauce Studios other than meeting two separate individuals that were in the process of suing this company at the same time I was. We bonding through our common negative experience with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are like most dishonest web developers. They over promise and under deliver. They double my timeline and over budget while excluding many of the original features discussed when original quote was given. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not use this company! I spent more than $300,000 and never received my product. This company is a fraud and misleading. There are more than 2 other people that share the same experience as me. Contact me for further details of my personal story. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Rocksauce Studios for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

360i Logo
360i
3.9
360i is an award-winning digital marketing agency that drives results for Fortune 500 marketers through insights, ideas and technologies.
Infront Webworks Logo
Infront Webworks
5.0
Infront is a Colorado online agency delivering award winning website design & custom website development with expert online marketing & search engine optimization (SEO) for over 20 years.
Televerde Logo
Televerde
2.5
Televerde is a leading B2B marketing agency and provider of sales leads by integrating contact data, marketing automation and world-class teleservices.
Adsology Logo
Adsology
3.0
Adsology Media Group is a cross-channel Internet marketing company specializing in driving revenues for publishing partners and advertisers with a keen focus on generating ROI from smart digital media spending.
Organic Logo
5.0
Organic is a leading marketing agency grounded in digital that successfully blends creativity with unmatched predictive intelligence.
DigitasLBi Logo
DigitasLBi
3.5
DigitasLBi is a data-inspired agency that help clients to transform their marketing a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world.
WebpageFX Services Logo
WebpageFX Services
WebpageFX is an Internet marketing firm that offer innovative web marketing solutions to mid to large size companies across the globe.
180fusion Logo
180fusion
4.0
180fusion is a search engine marketing firm that helps companies increase sales, generate qualified leads, and expand market share by taking full advantage of the internet.
Ampush Logo
Ampush
4.0
Social technology Facebook sPMD helping enterprises achieve ROI with Facebook Ads.
Fetch Logo
Fetch
3.5
Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other.