Realtor.com Reviews & Product Details

Realtor.com Overview

What is Realtor.com?

Online real estate services, website and mobile experiences.

Realtor.com Details

Online real estate services, website and mobile experiences.

Move, Inc
1996
Santa Clara, CA
@Movecareers
117 Twitter followers
1,065 employees on LinkedIn®

Answer a few questions to help the Realtor.com community
Have you used Realtor.com before?

Realtor.com Reviews

Showing 72 Realtor.com reviews
Already have Realtor.com?
Self employed
What do you like best?

Updates houses like sold , under contract or for sale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not give options to chat with realtors before putting our details. Sometimes realtors keep calling for other houses but not for the one in interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try to find you new home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding new house for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Rainmaker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The lead quality is really good, the leads have all responded to me and have set appointments with half of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The infrequent lead timing, it seems as though the leads always come at a horrible time of my day. I want to be able to afford more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop using Zillow or the other lead sources and get high quality leads from Realtor. Engage your leads very soon and you should have a good response Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher quality leads, I have done a bunch of lead work on FB and Realtor leads are just so much more responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NCIC agent
What do you like best?

I really enjoy how there is such a wide variety of real estate to go through. There are constantly new listings being added so I'm able to always see the most current listings and trends. None of the information is redundant or boring. All of the information that is provided with each listing easily engages the user. I also liked that if I have questions or concerns, it's easy to get contact information as well as promt responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Everything about the site is easy to navigate and able to pique my interest. It was so user friendly that it's always my first reccomendation to colleagues and friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the problems that I have been able to solve were getting and maintaining employee engagement. With the ease of information, more staff were less apprehensive to assist in the research. Only the best information was provided, eliminating boredom and monotony. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Good for quick information, It’s an easy site to navigate and most of the time it has updated information. You can contact the broker directly from the site. The site is well set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes agents pay to be on the website and it’s not the exact agent that is currently dealing with that property. Personally I believe if if it’s a persons listed property it should be the listing agent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay attention to which real estate agent or broker has listed the property and contact the appropriate agent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can easy to use, it also has an easy navigating site and great photography Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

Finding the properties I need to find for a client or myself as a investor up to date information on properties and icomps that are on point in the neighborhoods Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot not say at this moment I use this site and others often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1 of our top choices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding the right distressed propety value of homes and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Nothing. It was easy to signup but impossible to cancel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AGENTS BEWARE- IT'S A TRAP!! Once you signup to advertise in certain areas, your advertising goes into an auto-renew status and the only way to cancel is to contact your specific account representative that you are UNABLE TO CONTACT. Customer Service "cannot" remove the auto-renew so that you can cancel your subscription. We have been trying for MONTHS to take off the auto renew but cannot because the account rep is the ONLY person able to take it off and he ignores MONTHS of phone calls, emails and even pleas for acknowledgement. Contacting Supervisors, Department Heads or even Company Heads is futile, there is no response from ANYONE but Customer Service, which can't actually do anything to help.

Unethical and Despicable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Advertise with Zillow or ANY other real estate lead generation service. Realtor.com makes it very easy to signup but impossible to cancel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NONE - It's a TRAP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Assistant
What do you like best?

I used website as a buyer, it is very simple and straightforward to use. It lists all the information needed about a property for sale, it is very detailed and it has all the phone numbers easily accessible for the customer use. As an inexperienced home buyer, this gives you great knowledge and confidence on what you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding a realtor that works with you is not as easy. The profile descriptions could use a little improvement for customers. It is a great application as well, but I would recommend the website for better use. The app is slower and sometimes does not load as easy as in the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using another app foe buying a home , STOP! This is your one stop deal. It will help you find a great property. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this as a buyer not a seller. The benefits included finding the house my family really loves for a great affordable price. The website was simple and easy to use, you can browse what is available at the time and continue to see what is added to it on the following days, it is kept up to date unlike the other competitor applications. We switched to this app for that reason, the quality of it was better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I think it’s a good platform that many consumers trust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel the corporation takes advantage of and mistreats agents by dishonest sales tactics. But the software seems good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the software but don’t engage with the sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I used it, it connected me to potential clients so I could solve their problems. On the listing side, it allows us to further market a clients home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Not too difficult to navigate or edit your listings and leads. It's definitely better than Zillow and Trulia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always upload everything from the MLS and if you edit anything other than the price on the MLS, you usually have to go in and manually edit it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check your listings and leads frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Posting listing to the public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Good source of quantity leads....not necessarily quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost is expensive. Don't like the shared deal. Confusing to both agent and client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead gen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

User friendly experience. I like that I can send listing reports to all of my sellers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It pulls information incorrectly from local MLS. AND takes 24 hours to update properly. We find that alot of times, when realtor.com pulls information, it mixes up two listings, even if those two do not belong to the same realtor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you keep an eye on your listings! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buyers can send us homes they like easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up your account on REALTOR.com. They make it very easy and it spits out a very nice and professional looking account that clients will be able to find you on. I also like the easy login menu for agents, it makes us use our brain less while acomplishing the same amount of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of its profile design. There are some things, like your listings, that should be displayed above other things. Many people would only come to look at these few things, and don't want to get bored with anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The good thing about realtor.com is there isn't much upkeep once you get setup. Most of your listings will automatically transfer over once you set it up correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business benefits provided by realtor.com are getting myself as a realtor known and on various social websites for realtors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker/Owner Stylish Florida Homes
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like that most of the leads dont put in fake telephone numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I seemed to have bought into really bad zip code areas. I have restarted with Realtor not even 1 month in and the only leads I have gotten are way under $100,000. Meaning they are looking at condos at 9,990, $24,000, $15000 etc etc. There is a membership equity community trying to sell off their homes at any price, and no the client isnt looking for anything else. I realize this isnt Realtor.com s problem but its mine and they will only let me change zips for another one. Nothing else is open believe it or not. I cannot run a business like this. I have invested a lot of money into

Realtor.com and its totally lost for at least this month. Thats why I signed up for only 6 months period. I have 3 duplicates and even a broker who signed on . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know whats in your zip code area. Be very careful with membership equity homes. Look at the percentage of low priced homes

Take a 6 month contract only to be able to get out if necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far not much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

This website like many others like it is very easy to use. This particular website pulls information you have on your MLS resulting in accurate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it redirects me to a different website for no reason. I believe it’s just a glitch and j have reported it to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows me to reach clients that are not local or are busy and don’t have time to sit and talk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Nothing. They do not offer the quality they advertise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Realtor.com as a whole is a big scam, realtor.com takes your money and sends you bogus leads, they don't honor the committed volume of leads, cancelling the service is a nightmare they continue to charge your credit card for months after cancellation. Do not use realtor.com for leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

4/1/18

Promised me 4 leads a month, promised me i would be the only one to get leads on my own listings! All a lie and i have the proof several times over. I have also e-mailed my account manager for the last three weeks and ask him to call me. NO return calls. Then this past week i e-mailed him and asked for a contact for upper level management. It has been 6 days and again nothing! I have proof of everything i just typed. I had my son and wife go on to REALTOR.com and request info on one of my listings and i did get the lead, HOWEVER they also received e-mails & phone calls from other REALTORS about their listings in the general area of my listing. Realtor.com also sent them other homes to preview in the area!! THEY ARE LIARS!

I have cancelled my credit card so they can't charge me anymore and i am sure i will have to get my real estate attorney involved before this is all over. This is the 2nd time in the last 10 years that i have tried to do business with them & the last! Run from them if they contact you & if you do any business with them, you had better RECORD the conversation because they will deny they said it!! I have been in the business for over 30 years and these guys are the worst LIARS of all!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT sign up with them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They get your credit card and have you sign up & then won't return your calls or e-mails! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker Associate / Realtor
What do you like best?

I love the fake leads that come through. Research this on Google.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fake leads and not enough leads. Do your own marketing and save your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run. Don’t use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was hoping to get decent leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Operations
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The lead tracking portal for our agents is the main reason we use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The exorbitant cost. The fees well outweigh the product you receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you want the leads from your brokerage's listings, I would not recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Claiming our listing agent's leads instead of them being sold to other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Broker
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Accessibility that my clients have when they are looking at houses without being in my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult for a client to find a house from a list I have given them. Also, just like Zillow and Trulia, status on homes that have been sold don't change quickly enough and that can lead to issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Realtor.com is one of the very few real estate sites I recommend to clients. It is very 'user friendly' and will help my clients find that perfect home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reator.com is a real time and accurate source for non-Realtors to see us and our properties without worry about the accuracy of the information. When a client calls me that they have seen a home of Realtor.com I know that it is in our MLS and I can trust that the client is seeing the same pictures and details on the property as I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I honestly think this is one of the worst websites that I use - the issue is there is no better alternative at the moment. This site is fine when it's working properly, and that is a rare occasion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Always laggy, the UX design is terrible and FORGET trying to download the app on your phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Manager
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

Their listings are typically very fresh and have the newly listed homes displayed. The filters are very easy to use and you are able to narrow your search based on price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, property type (ie. condos, single-family, land). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the default setting for properties will show the pending and contingent listings as well. As a user, I would rather those not show, unless I choose for those to be seen. With such a competitive market, it's almost pointless to try to go after a home that is already pending and I'd rather focus on other properties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Realtor.com listings seem to be pretty accurate and up-to-date for the most part. They also show price comparisons based on other homes nearby, the median price in the neighborhood, etc. Another nice feature is if you are looking at an off-market property that you like, it gives you suggestions for active listings that are comparable. In addition, they give a fair amount of mortgage tools that are helpful to newer homebuyers, such as a mortgage calculator. For current homeowners, you can submit for an analysis to find out the worth of your home or utilize their refinance calculator as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to create filters to see homes on the market that fit my parameters. This makes it easier to pinpoint my search and take appropriate next steps. In addition, the fresh data and notifications allows me to stay updated on the market and be quick to jump on a property of interest and get a bit of a headstart against other consumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

There are a lot of tools for realtors available at no charge to help with a realtor's business, and options to purchase some tools (including buyer leads) for a reasonable cost. I appreciate the information for the listings seems to be a bit more accurate than the competition, so I will send people to realtor.com for something easy for a potential client to remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish our CRM was able to be more compatible with realtor.com leads, and could set people up on buyer emails more seemlessly. That itself would save me a lot of time in transferring from the realtor.com emails or website to my system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By far the most realtor-friendly, and isn't a competitor. I would pay for leads from realtor.com over the others in a heartbeat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased clients through buyer leads, I have not had a chance to utilize all of the free tools that realtor.com offers, that is one goal I have this year. Marketing, success tools, all helpful to making my business stronger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Myrtle Beach REALTOR®
Real Estate
What do you like best?

It's a great way to collect new potential leads for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The prices are getting outrageous for the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pricing is continue to increase while quality of leads is continuing to decrease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an easy way to generate leads for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Salesperson / Interior Designer / Renovations Project Management
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The ease of use and the location finder on maps.As you are Driving by a listing you can find out the price and other important info immediately. I value that i am able to ascertain which schooldistrict is in the area I am looking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find listing the listing Agent in all of the information. Contact information also hard to find.

there are times when you cannot open the app to proper location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you have this app at the ready as you leave any listing you are showing so that if questioned about the area, a general search would reveal neighborhood information.

Also, school districts and crime rate is available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Immediate pricing on listings as I am driving with a Client so that we can do a comparable on the fly.

I also have been able to use it as an immediate comparable tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

You are able to reach a lot of potential tenants and market out to many different markets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their rent market analysis, it can be off many times and effects us when a tenant is looking at our listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trying it out for yourself and see if it helps you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to reach a lot of potential tenants in the markets that we have rentals in. Because of that we are able to keep occupancy high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.