Trulia

3.1

Trulia is an all-in-one real estate site that gives you the local scoop about homes for sale, apartments for rent, neighborhood insights, and real estate markets and trends to help you figure out exactly what, where, and when to buy, sell, or rent.

Work for Trulia?

Learning about Trulia?

Compare Trulia to Similar Solutions

Trulia Reviews

Showing 67 Trulia reviews
Trulia review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Unreliable in the best way."

What do you like best?

Trulia is a really good service for scouting what is available in the area of interest. I have used it as a customer exclusively. My wife and I used Trulia to find housing options and markets of interest when we moved to a new town.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a created listing can be hi-jacked for phishing scams. What we ran into specifically were duplicate listings for the same property, with misleading pricing. During the process of contacting the owner of the listing, we would often find that the listing would be a scam (someone asking for a check, or some other form of money) from out of town. A google search of the phone number on the listing would quickly identify it as fraud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to cast a "wide net" in a new area, or if you are looking to find the most options fast - Trulia works the best. The app is easy to use, and contacting agents with legitimate listings is easy to do. If nothing else - it gives you a great place to start.

Trulia gets listings and availability out. It is often simply a wide net to cast. It is most helpful in finding an area with the most options. If you're looking for property, Trulia (even with the phishing scams) is a great tool to identify which areas have legitimate listings. Even when weeding through the scams - you are able to find good listings.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Trulia
Trulia review by Spencer S.
Spencer S.

"Almost as good as Zillow"

What do you like best?

How easy it is for anyone to find my rentals or listings.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to search as Zillow. I am unable to limit my searches by number of bedrooms, price, home type, square feet, etc. Positives on the ability to save properties to see later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good search engine to advertise and find rentals and properties, good comparisons, but not strong enough by itself you will need other sources of information. The fact that you can't limit the search to different parameters is a big draw back to many people.

Great for marketing of our properties. I have a good amount of people that say they found my advertised properties on Trulia.

What Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Listing solution do you use?

Trulia review by Carla M.
Carla M.

"Okay for browsing"

What do you like best?

I like that listings are easy to search, and photo tours are readily available. You can search many rentals and for sale properties. Also owners are able to list their own properties with out having to use an agent, which can be helpful for them.

What do you dislike?

As an Agent, I dislike that listings are not updated as frequently as they should be. Consumers see the listings here and get excited about them, only to find out that the properties are no longer available--quite often having been off the market for some time. Rentals are the worst, but that is hard anywhere because they often do not last long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use Trulia if you want to know the latest market updates or find the most current properties. Please find a local real estate agent who can be your "neighborhood expert".

Using Trulia allows us to syndicate listings to many more consumers than just using the local multiple listing service.

Trulia review by Delbert A.
Delbert A.

"Trulia Real Estate Listings"

What do you like best?

Trulia is free to advertise your home to rent or sell. It is the similar to zillow, very well know and used. I use Trulia to promote my vacation rental.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes but I would say it is not as popular as zillow.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you sign up with Trulia and use it to list your home have all information and pictures readily available to upload. If you are looking for a home have your requirements or desires as you can fine tune your search.

Trulia is an excellent way to literally get my face and cabin name out there for people to see and consider for their vacation in Pinetop, Arizona. I have received inquiries because of Trulia.

Trulia review by Adrian C.
Adrian C.

"As a real estate professional, I did not have a pleasant experience with Zillow/Trulia"

What do you like best?

It's a good resource for home buyers looking for more information about properties.

What do you dislike?

The data on there is not fully in sync with the MLS databases. We attempted to use the Premier Agent program to get more clients, but it was not very effective compared to other forms of marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's ok for consumers but it's hit/miss for real estate professionals looking to use it as a lead generation tool.

The profiles are good though as it allows us to showcase our sales history and team profiles. So it's a great way to get our name out there organically (outside of the ads).

Trulia review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Trulia is a great tool when searching for a specific type of property with specific specifications"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for Trulia and it's simple to refine your search.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how crowded the site feels. A site like Zillow may be preferable. There is no map feature on the home page and a lot of times it does not have all of the locations as other sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There should be a map. I know it's tough to copy Zillow, but I think the site could be improved

Looking for homes for a relative (personal use). in comparison to zillow, I like the interface and filter settings better.

Trulia review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

What I probably like the most about Trulia is their mobile app. It has a nice minimalistic look and a clear map and list feature. They also have custom filters you can set to narrow your search. I have used Trulia for both personal and business use because Trulia has listings the MLS does not, like by owner listings.

What do you dislike?

Trulia does have filters on their site that can be used to narrow searches, however, it does not always filter out all of the unwanted properties. For example, if you were to mark "laundry in unit" as a filter, it for some reason will still show listings that may not have laundry in unit. Similar with the pet filter, it may show properties that do not specify a pet policy, which should be a required question when someone posts a listing. Another issue with the way their search is constructed is that if you are looking for a listing that is 2 bedrooms and you set the max price at $1,000, Trulia may show you an apartment complex with a price range of $1,000-$3,000. What that can mean is that a studio apartment at that building is $1,000 but a 2 bedroom is really $2,500, which would not fit in your search criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and convienient, however, I would consider using this along with other applications because no listing applications has every available listing.

A benefit of Trulia is the convienience. Because they have a relatively well designed application, it is easy to use on the go or to find listings near by. They also have a very simple and clear process for listing properties.

Trulia review by Katy D.
Katy D.

"trulia agent"

What do you like best?

I like that I can feature my properties on Trulia, this gives them extra exposure

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Trulia is slow to update, and the property values they have aren't a true indication of current sales. I dislike that I got a lot of calls for rental properties when I do not do any work with them. Quality of the leads does not seem very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it allows you to add extra zip codes, but when I did I seemed to get a lot of junk calls and not much of value, when putting back to just my primary zip, I do not get as many calls but seem better quality.

I am getting exposure and by featuring my properties getting them extra exposure. I have expanded my online presence.

Trulia review by Brooke K.
Brooke K.

"Love checking out Trulia when looking for new rental properties"

What do you like best?

Website is sophisticated and easy to use. Very user friendly and the filter features are helpful.

What do you dislike?

While being able to sort by rooms and cost is nice, Trulia would be better if you had other filter options as well (commute, nearby amenities, etc).

Recommend Trulia to people at the company looking to find a new apartment (so that they can shorten their commute), Makes things very easy for 20-somethings new to the process.

"BAD for realtors"

What do you like best?

My buyers like the user friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it's connected to Zillow and I can no longer access Trulia reports. You cant do anything without paying for it now. Trulia and Zillow do not syndicate listings properly from the MLS either. It shows homes in "pre foreclosure" which is honestly the biggest scam I've ever seen. I can not stand Trulia and Zillow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of clicking on anything on website. nothing is free.

None. Its made my life so much more difficult.

Trulia review by Pam Tinkham P.
Pam Tinkham P.

"It's not Zillow"

What do you like best?

The site is attractive, the I do like the way school and crime information is easily visible.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this site is as accurate with their financial information as Zillow is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother.

Finding a site that for me, does not work as well as another of it's same category means after 2 or 3 attempts to use it, I don't waste my time any longer. Trulia, in my opinion, does not offer as accurate information in terms of real numbers, and right now I am viewing a property in my own neighborhood...the description of the neighborhood is close to reality, but not completely true. This alone leads me to steer clear of Trulia.

"trulia review"

What do you like best?

Nothing! This site pawns itself off on the public as if it is some sort of Real Estate brokerage. It advertises that it can somehow help buyers purchase, sell, rent and/or mortgage real estate when in fact, they a simply a referral site. They use the listing information that hard working, licensed agents/brokers have produced to deceive the public that they are in the real estate business. Unlike REALTORS that are licensed in their states and belong to an Association or Board that requires an adherence to a strict code of ethics, they have ZERO accountability.

What do you dislike?

Everything! This site pawns itself off on the public as if it is some sort of Real Estate brokerage. It advertises that it can somehow help buyers purchase, sell, rent and/or mortgage real estate when in fact, they a simply a referral site. They use the listing information that hard working, licensed agents/brokers have produced to deceive the public that they are in the real estate business. In addition, their data is often out of date, already sold or off of the market! I have lost count of how many times I have had to tell one of my clients that the property that they "found on trulia" sold last year! They have no responsibility to ANYONE for the information that they put out to the public.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site pawns itself off on the public as if it is some sort of Real Estate brokerage. It advertises that it can somehow help buyers purchase, sell, rent and/or mortgage real estate when in fact, they arre simply a referral site. They use the listing information that hard working, licensed agents/brokers have produced to deceive the public that they are in the real estate business. In addition, their data is often out of date, already sold or off of the market! I have lost count of how many times I have had to tell one of my clients that the property that they "found on trulia" sold last year! They also have ZERO accountability to ANYONE! No code of ethics, no contracts with buyers or sellers, no licensing responsibilities.

None! My company has joined a movement in the industry to exclude trulia from our listing IDX agreements. The main benefit is that we don't have to worry about their ineptitude reflecting poorly on our business.

Trulia review by Jimmy H.
Jimmy H.

"Not worth the money"

What do you like best?

Tough call, but I'd say the best thing about Trulia is the fact that it is so easy to provide a value to people who call from Trulia bc of Trulia/Zillow being so incapable.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the people looking for information is not ideal. Frequently unqualified, looking to rent, already have a Realtor, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't

I would say that it does generate a couple leads a week. I have closed business, but the customers reminded me several times that they already had a Realtor, but they liked me more but were willing to work with the other Realtor if I didn't get them the house/deal they wanted.

Trulia review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Trulia for real estate"

What do you like best?

I prefer to use trulia for rental listings. I believe the client that is looking for a rental uses online resources more so than realtor resources. Therefore my listings get in front of more potential renters easier.

What do you dislike?

For listings I prefer to not use Trulia. I like to stick with the Mutltiple list service instead and market my listings more towards agents than buyers. This creates more networking opportunities for me with other agents who have buyers and will recommend viewing my listings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend having a separate website geared towards luxury listings. I think if there is way to make sure that potential buyers are qualified it will cut down on timing issues for realtors.

Getting listings in front of the right people whether that is a rental or a listing for sale. certain websites are better for certain listings.

Trulia review by Nathan G.
Nathan G.

"Listing Home Website Review"

What do you like best?

Trulia was very helpful for looking for properties / houses that were on the market. Similar to other listing websites, but was very easy to maneuver around.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is a dislike, but I used the website more on computer than my iphone. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but was more user based - probably should have downloaded the app and I would have used it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and find potential properties using the Trulia website.

Looking for listings and or properties.

Trulia review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Trulia is a good but not great Real Estate Tool"

What do you like best?

The site has a good look and feel, and is more reliable than some other similar websites out there (including Zillow, even though they are now the same company). I find a lot of use in some of the lesser-used features, including things like crime-rate visualization for different neighborhoods.

What do you dislike?

The data can be unreliable. Houses that are listed as on the market oftentimes aren't, sometimes because they have already sold and other times because they were actual rental listings, and other times because they were never listed for sale or rent at all. It's not as bad as some other sites in this respect, but it's far from perfect. It can also be a bit spamy from time to time, as it pushes broker advertisements and other similar advertisements pretty hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool as one of many tools - it is not fail-proof, and it's not comprehensive in nature. But it does provide some features and functionality that you might find valuable.

Trulia is an OK tool for initial research and data gathering in the residential real estate world. A lot of residential brokers view it as the bane of their existence, but I would not go that far. If clients are relying solely on sites like Trulia and Zillow, they will be underinformed or misinformed, but that doesn't mean they don't have value at all.

Trulia review by Dorothy E.
Dorothy E.

"GoTo Real Estate Search"

What do you like best?

Trulia seems to be a very user friendly tool for. One real estate professionals. A large number of clients use this tool ahead of any other, with the exception of searches I've setup for them within MLS.

What do you dislike?

When I initialize the tool, it shows properties in areas other than where I'm located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool for. none real estate professionals to research real estate properties.

Allows easy search of properties by clients, easy for them to share those with my staff for further review.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great for looking at options"

What do you like best?

I love that they provide a very easy way to search homes/buildings and price ranges. It shows map or list view and always shows the images so you know what you're looking at.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it may be outdated. If I am looking for a house/building just because I am curious, it will still send me notifications on that search even if I did not click on it.

I have realized that it shows the neighborhood values and other factors that I wouldn't even consider. It gives me a bigger perspective on the area.

"Not as advertised"

What do you like best?

I didn't have a good experience with Trulia advertising. The leads that I did get seem to be putting in requests with several Realtors at the same time, so even getting back to leads within 5 or 10 minutes doesn't mean you'll convert leads.

What do you dislike?

I subscribed to Trulia advertising a while ago, and I found it very disappointing. The results were nowhere near what was "sold" to me during the sales call. What I've heard from agents that do a lot of advertising in Trulia is that you need to spend A LOT of money on Trulia to make it worth the investment.

The purpose of advertising on Trulia is to cultivate more leads, but instead of paying for leads, I've focused on building my word of mouth lead generation.

Trulia review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Nice way to get leads"

What do you like best?

As a realtor pairing with Trulia has been a great way to get new buyers and sellers. It is a great resource for consumers so I try to use it as much as possible.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information regarding whether or not a home is for sale updates slowly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a realtor use it as an advantage for yourself. Don't see it as competition.

Our buyers take a lot of the home search load off of my shoulders. They know what they are looking for better than I do.

Trulia review by User in Warehousing
User in Warehousing

"Trulia home searching"

What do you like best?

I enjoy having so many filter options for searching your area.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue is that when certain home types are selected, other types are shown. If I search for townhome, I still see many apartments come up, etc.

Knowing what is available around the area I need is the first step in finding a new home.

Trulia review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to use site for listings rental properties "

What do you like best?

I like that it has features like the Local Scoop, which consolidates their data on crime rates and property values. Trulia also takes steps to verify renters through their rental resume.

What do you dislike?

Website feels a bit cluttered and sometimes renters have trouble finding what they're looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best to use among other syndicated websites if you are listing properties for rent

Finding quality tenants quickly and placing them in rental properties. Makes for happier landlords.

Trulia review by Danny S.
Danny S.

"Lots of info, not always up to date. "

What do you like best?

There is lots of great info on Trulia. Great integration of maps. The photos are clear and up front.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of homes that are not for sale, that show that they are for sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that all of the info might not be up to date.

Problems that I am solving are finding a place with all up to date listings. Benefits that I have realized is how well that Trulia integrates with mobile platforms.

Trulia review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Nice site to use for searching rentals"

What do you like best?

I liked the feature that allowed you to share information between people-an old colleague of mine created a board he could post listings for me. Nice to be able to filter listings by pet criteria!

What do you dislike?

Too many emails with search results that only included part of my criteria, so I got lots of listing that didn't allow pets.

Finding a place to live after relocation for myself and other new employees.

Trulia review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to search, very comprehensive overviews of properties"

What do you like best?

I like how detailed it gets. It even ranks things like school district that may not be top of everyone's mind, but should be.

What do you dislike?

The filters could be a bit more specific

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create different lists and saved searches to make it easy to go back and compare.

It makes finding property quick and easy. It is easy to compare and to see how it fits into budget.

Trulia review by Corey S.
Corey S.

"Great platform for basic market knowledge and insight"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the easy to follow layout of the site as well as the extensive database, they also have easy to follow links which explain services they offer

What do you dislike?

They are not completely accurate and are a little behind the market

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good base to operate from, with a good database, do not take all information as perfect however

I am able to get a quick overview of the market in a small amount of time and it saves me time

Trulia review by Tip I.
Tip I.

"Lots of time wasters but you will get leads"

What do you like best?

Consistently sent leads to us even if they weren't of good quality

What do you dislike?

Lots of people had no idea anyone would be calling. They resell these to multiple parties (more than other vendors) so you're fighting against an unknown amount of competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

might be useful to have a dedicated person calling them as soon as they come in.

We got some deals out of them but it took a while

User in Real Estate

"Simple, easy, and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Trulia is one of the easiest and best products to use. It is great for the suburban areas

What do you dislike?

Trulia is tougher for Manhattan market, this is made more for the suburbs. Which helps a lot of my buyers out there make everything a lot easier for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a super easy platform to use and would recommend to other people who are looking at getting into real estate.

The business problems I am solving are finding houses and apartments for my clients. The benefits I have realized is that I have received some clients from trulia through my listings on their site.

Trulia review by Bryan T.
Bryan T.

"Trulia is a main stay in the field of property management"

What do you like best?

Trulia is probably one of the most popular sites for prospective renters. I get tons of leads through Trulia on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into any issues with Trulia. I've only heard good feedback from renters as far as ease of use and navigation of properties.

Trulia is straight forward, to the point, and accurately communicates property specs to it's users.

Trulia review by Dina P.
Dina P.

"Very Similar to Zillow "

What do you like best?

It's very similar to Zillow.

I have not been using it as much as Zillow.

User friendly.

What do you dislike?

Does not give an accurate market analyses for the buyers/sellers.

Often confuses the buyers about how much they can afford.

Expensive to get leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very similar to Zillow.

Worth trying

Advertising. Like getting reviews from my customers and then sharing it on Facebook and my company website

Trulia review by mulaka m.
mulaka m.

"Perfect place for renters and tenants"

What do you like best?

You can find all reality related services on one platform buy, sell, give on rent or find a place for rent, awesome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the owners details and contacts are missing. Apart from this it's perfect.

Finding a place for rent

User in Real Estate

"Online real estate made easy!"

What do you like best?

The simple yet robust interface. There have been multiple occasions where they had many homes other searches did not provide.

What do you dislike?

Lacking of commercial listings, I have a lot of commercial buyers who are always having a difficult time finding properties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, it's worth it if you don't need your hand held.

Freedom from a brokerage

Trulia review by Tony T.
Tony T.

"Trulia is a great resource "

What do you like best?

I like that I do get some great leads through using trulia

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website does not run as smoothly as I would like/

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recomend

I am getting many leads from using trulia and I am able to get my face and information out there for potential clients.

Trulia review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"Trulia!"

What do you like best?

Trulia is great for generating leads and quick with their syndication. Love how you can access your profile and edit ads quickly. Easy of access and log in is great as well. Site is easy to use and flush!

What do you dislike?

Trulia used to be a great site until It went to all exclusive listings. I used to receive a lot of leads until this happened. Used to count on Trulia sending lots of leads but that has since trailed off in the past few years!

None.

"Trulia Profiles"

What do you like best?

Site has nice consumer oriented look to it. It appears to be easy to use by the general public in searching for properties and agents.

What do you dislike?

In their desire to act as a MLS replacement and utilize data from these associations, they are in effect duplicating services paid for by Realtors. Data scraping results in old, outdated data being viewed by consumers who do not realize same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider cost versus benefits of this paid service.

Generating leads is my primary concern for my business.

"Beyond the basics"

What do you like best?

I prefer Trulia to ZIllow when it comes to reviewing home listings. The information is more detailed and better photo options.

What do you dislike?

It's not quite as user-friendly when it comes to searching for a particular neighborhood as some of the local MLS sites. You can find boundaries, but can't search by specific project names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't depend on one website when doing a residential search. Other providers, such as Redfin alsp provide useful tools. And by using multiple websites, you have less chance of missing a new listing as it hits the market.

I find that Trulia offers up some interesting articles on the real estate market. And I particularly enjoy seeing some high-end, exotic homes highlighted.

Trulia review by Serena L.
Serena L.

"Not complete and accuracy is limited"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and widely accessible for others to use

What do you dislike?

The information that I get from this is not very accurate and I seem to be mislead

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be cautious as to what you read from here.

Honestly this seems to cause more problems than it solves

Trulia review by Clayton M.
Clayton M.

"Real Estate listing website "

What do you like best?

This is a good tool to use to get your houses that are for sale out on a 3rd party website.

What do you dislike?

Doesnt seem to be keeping up with Zillow, or very user friendly.

Marketing my listings.

User in Real Estate

"One of the best real estate searches in the market"

What do you like best?

I like the "beauty" behind their UI. They really put forth a lot of effort into their UX as well

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it's not as easy as Redfin when it comes to property searches using their map. I can't pin-point what it is, but the UX is lacking when compared to Redfin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. If you don't like it, move to Refin.

We were using Trulia to research into properties that were coming in as leads to our database.

User in Real Estate

"Exclusive Seller Leads most recently"

What do you like best?

I have converted a few of the "Exclusive Seller Leads" to clients.

What do you dislike?

The leads I am sent have no idea they will be contacted by a Real Estate agent. Many leave a bad phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Exclusive Seller Leads do seem to be better than Buyer leads.

Finding clients I would not have received through my own circle.. I have recently sold the listings for 2 of the leads I was given.

Trulia review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"How to find a place that fits you!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can put in an address and it pulls it up using any way I want. My favorite is street view, so I can see the surrounding areas.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. Easy to use, fast and up to date.

I can see benefit in knowing where a property is located, so I can make the best business choice on whether or not i2want to purchase that property based on location.

User in Real Estate

"Good, but not always accurate"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see the crime ratings for each neighborhood. I can even see exactly what crimes were committed and when.

What do you dislike?

Trulia has listings that are not always accurate in their price, status, and statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware the listings might not always be accurate.

Trulia can be a great way for customers to take a look at homes without actually walking through them. It can help my clients get an idea of the kind of home they are looking for. It helps them narrow down what they like and don't like without having to tour a bunch of homes.

User in Real Estate

"Good lead generation source"

What do you like best?

Provides clear data and information about rental properties

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as some of it's rivals to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to stay current; but it's unlikely to be a major traffic driver for you

General advertising of rental properties

User in Real Estate

"Best for Brooklyn/Queens in NYC, Good Interface"

What do you like best?

Nice to see a lot more detail from the renter profile, well presented and easy to read. The initial email also makes it easy to see which property the client is contacting you about.

If the renter information form is fully filled out it's almost everything we would need to know from our clients.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work for Manhattan open listings so most of the properties that we work with can't be put on this website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for markets without StreetEasy, or more exclusive based ie sales

I've gotten a few client leads and perhaps done a little business as a result of this website

User in Real Estate

"Decent experience, yet needs to update more frequently. "

What do you like best?

It's a one-stop-shop to get "surface level" information on properties and their values. It's well known and easy to use, so people do use it.

What do you dislike?

Much like other real estate websites that don't connect with local MLS, these websites don't update their information fast enough, which makes a grey area where clients will see a home listed on this website, yet the property has actually been sold for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always do your research with multiple websites and information, so that you can cross-reference and see what is accurate.

Business problems are solved by cross-checking this website with others that I use, including the always quickly updated MLS.

User in Real Estate

"Trulia is truli a simple site"

What do you like best?

You can search by map or list on Trulia.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything dissatisfying on Trulia.com.

I can use Trulia alongside other sites to help customers find a home to buy or rent.

Trulia review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Not my top choice"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to start up and get going

What do you dislike?

Not always accurate, values are usually off. Ends up being expensive

Advertising and evaluating properties

Trulia review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Property Manager"

What do you like best?

Trulia places your lead at the top of the list.

What do you dislike?

If an owner is also listing the home for sale, then the rental marketing is automatically removed.

Marketing is clear and immediate.

"Truilia Review "

What do you like best?

The easy & fast access for me and my clients

What do you dislike?

It's not always the most accurate information

Houses will be sold but still show up on Trulia as for sale, so clients get disappointed

"Trulia"

What do you like best?

We think it's a great site for showing about the properties and the description of them and generally it does better than most of the sites on the Internet

What do you dislike?

We thinks a lot of the information is not as accurate as it could be and maybe if they updated it more it would be competitive with some of the other sites on the Internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this website with others to make sure the information is correct

We need to find out values for the client so they know what their properties are worth

Learning about Trulia?

* We monitor all Trulia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Trulia to Similar Solutions