Reactflow Reviews & Product Details

Reactflow Overview

What is Reactflow?

Reactflow highlights visual and logical reasons why your visitors are not turning into customers and ensure a seamless sales funnel to gain faster ROI. Reactflow playback your customer's activity recordings as a video, Compile Heatmaps, Funnel Analytics, Bugs, Console Logs and provide feedbacks which helps you to understand customer's pain points, solve them and produce outstanding flows.

Reactflow Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Reactflow highlights visual and logical reason why your visitors are not turning into customers and ensure a seamless sales funnel to gain faster ROI. Reactflow playback your customer's activity recordings like a video, Compile Heatmaps, Funnel Analytics, Bugs, Console Logs and provide feedbacks which helps you to understand customer's pain points, solve them and produce outstanding flows.

Reactflow.com
2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
@reactflow
7 Twitter followers

Reactflow Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Reactflow community
Have you used Reactflow before?

Reactflow Reviews

Showing 8 Reactflow reviews
Already have Reactflow?
Online store manager
What do you like best?

It's very interesting to see exactly what your customers are doing on your site to correct errors and comprehend what they are seeing, what they like so we can change the site or the products to meet their expectations and then make more sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, I just felt overwhelmed with the amount of configuring to do. That's a lot of widgets and resources and it's a lot for a beginner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to do a pop up pool to the visitors I didn't have the email. I've got only two answers at the moment but that's not Reackflow's problem. I love the heatmaps to understand what visitors are doing and which pages or products they prefer and how they interact with the site. With this information I can improve the site to their expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Algemeen vennoot, systeem beheer, projectleider
What do you like best?

Besides the heatmaps, it is very cool to see the recordings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the introduction to get started with reactflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get started it is really cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finetuning our website and see what is important for users and what not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CoG
What do you like best?

It was very detailed, almost to a fault. There is a lot at your finger tips to get the most out of it. And a lot of data you didn’t realize your site could collect for more inform decision making Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With that, it isn’t pick up and run with it. Requires a bit of set up, to which I had some issue. But their support was prompt and they found the problem and updated the WordPress plugin.

Setting up the analytics is also a bit cumbersome and without a knowledge base required a bit of contacting to get things rolling. But the support team was excellent. So it’s not a sore spot.

I never did get heat maps really working as I haven’t had time to sit with that portion as yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. With the trial you have nothing to lose and a lot to learn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It showed where users left the site and gives more insight as to where important information should be placed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I am currently using Reactflow for my organisation and i must say that i like the ease of use and the bug tracking is the best so far. now i don't need to worry about testing myself every time to see the bugs. i can just track the bugs from reactflow and inform to our tech team. By this way we felt more productive using reactflow. I highly recommend to try out Reactflow than other major players. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI is the one they need to improve but overall i like their system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you to implement the trial first as they offer 2k recordings free for business and pro and definitely you will feel worth to use reactflow. you can also contact the developer for any queries and they are supportive to answer our queries faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to solve two Problems. One is Recording and another one is bug tracking. but i am surprised they have both plus other features such as analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head - Digital Marketing
What do you like best?

Easy implementation

Simple ,Intuitive Dashboard

Free Plan is good enough for many users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A dedicated Android/IOS app would help

The dashboard interface on mobile could have been more mobile responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, free plan is awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My website had a higher bounce rate that I wanted to reduce, after using Reactflow I got.to know how users are interacting with my website and I improved my website accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Digital Product Designer
What do you like best?

We love locations insight and a lot of info about your visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I know Reactflow is so young as a product and all features really cool, and I wish to suggest to improve a bit UX, add to UI the consistency and add to interaction smoothly and then a bit of visual design for the whole aesthetic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I truly love that I can learn why my users aren't or are converting. What I need to improve in terms of design for my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Reactflow. Truly great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to have a quicker call to action or more value present for my app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Tracking correctly the mouse's movement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like this addons, but sometimes it missed the visitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits is base on the behavier of the custommer to design again the flow of the visitor of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.