PlotHost

3.5

PlotHost is a platform that offers cheap shared and reseller webhosting plans and domain name registrations services.

Work for PlotHost?

Learning about PlotHost?

PlotHost Reviews

Ask PlotHost a Question
Showing 1 PlotHost review
PlotHost review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"Shared hosting at its finest"

What do you like best?

Helps me setup and install any script I want , it also provides me with SEO hosting tips for better search engines ranking. Able to manage from a single control panel, also get the hosting I need

What do you dislike?

Initially took over 2 months to get our account signed up, all the time dealing with a very pushy sales person who's only goal was to sell the most expensive programme - regardless of the fact that this was completely unsuitable for us.

Inventory and Warehouse.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PlotHost

What Other Hosting Services solution do you use?

Learning about PlotHost?

* We monitor all PlotHost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.