PeopleG2 Reviews & Product Details

PeopleG2 Overview

What is PeopleG2?

PeopleG2 has been a nationwide leader in background checks and drug testing since 2001. We have always believed in creating an outstanding customer experience, which in turn leads to success in their hiring and onboarding processes. Whether using our services for criminal background checks, employment/education verifications or drug testing, we provide fast and accurate results. Our SwifHire Mobile solution takes away the tedious work of data entry so HR professionals can put their focus on other tasks, while our Continuous Criminal Monitoring Service provides a revolutionary option for companies to have real-time updates on employees post-hire. PeopleG2 understands that people related decisions are the life blood of an organization, and that one bad hire can wreak havoc within the culture of the company, and quite possibly impact the bottom line. Our services provide employers peace of mind and trust that they will be presented with a clear understanding of who they intend to hire to represent them.

PeopleG2 Details

Fast. Easy. Integrated.

PeopleG2 background screening solutions offer a means to mitigate potential hiring risks, improve candidate experience, and streamline your on-boarding process. Not only can we integrate with any ATS on the market, but we also provide a mobile candidate experience that increases time to hire for our clients. Our client satisfaction rates speak for themselves, as we boast an average Net Promoter Score of 73, and continue to find innovative ways to ensure client success.

PeopleG2

PeopleG2 Screenshots

PeopleG2 Reviews

Showing 60 PeopleG2 reviews
Already have PeopleG2?
What do you like best?

The ease of use. The website is extremely easy to navigate. We also were able to integrate PeopleG2 through our staffing software, which has saved us a tremendous amount of time when ordering reports. Turn around time on background requests is exceptional.

Over the past couple months of using this software have far exceeded our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any issues to date using the website or through our integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do hesitate to sign up for this company. They have a great sales team and the implementation was a simple process as they worked directly with our HR Software provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved delays in receiving background checks from our previous vendor. Quicker turn around means we can supply our customers with the best candidates. We have also found that we are receiving more from this provider than any other we have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With working with the administration, human resources department and management, I truly enjoy the ease of the use of the application. I like the fact that I can request information on a potential employee and some of which comes back almost instantly. We now use this service for all of our potential new employees during our interview and hiring process. I appreciate the fact that I can clearly see as I navigate through the options what is available for me to choose and at what cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about People G2. They meet my needs for our background check and education verification process. I have been able to clear several employees using their service and within a timely manner. There is nothing that I can complain about using their service. I do find it easy to use and it provides the information that we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an accurate and expedited background check for potential new hires or just to verify education status without second guessing, People G2 is for you. It will take a lot of the guessing work out of the new hire process. Save you time for actual human interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to confirm the education of our potential employees before completing our hiring process. We like to confirm the educational status of our potential employees as well as a deeper background check for certain roles within the company. We have come to realize the benefit of using People G2 allows us to confirm this information and get back to the potential hire within a timely manner. This allows us to feel safe when offering a new position with our company to a possible stranger. We can feel like we have made a truly educated decision with our new hires and help to eliminate some of the guess work and uncomfortable feeling of not knowing if the person has anything that we should look further into. We do truly view People G2 as a benefit in itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PeopleG2 has an amazing team of professionals. They are very knowledgeable, proficient, quick to respond to all inquiries, provide continual updates on background checks ordered, friendly and extremely helpful on every level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not downsides to report in using the PeopleG2 system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PeopleG2 is a very reputable organization and their system is User friendly and easy to navigate. Their Support and Customer Teams are always efficient in responding to inquiries and they are available to render support upon every onset. I have worked with PeopleG2 for approximately five years, and have never experienced any downfalls or felt disappointed on any level. They have amazing Teams that will assist from start to finish, and are always glad to partner with their Clients to ensure an acceptable and successful outcome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not problems getting resolved at this time. The benefits that I have realized is that PeopleG2 is an excellent organizaton to partner with on every level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service is very reliable. It's great! I often receive the feedback before I am even done with the interview. I have only worked with the software for a few month. I know I can always count on People G2 to give me fast, reliable results. I haven't found any errors in the reports we receive. We use this everyday to run backgrounds on hundreds of people. It gives us thorough results on each prospective employee. I have never worked at a place that required background checks on people so I was pleasently surprised with how easy it was. We staff for many warehouses and our main goal is to staff the warehouses with quality employees. This is important to the warehouse management as it gives them peace of mind that they know they will have great workers showing up every day. It also helps us reduce the turn over that so many warehouses are experiencing right now. We can know that we are sending out good quality workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides in my opinion. Each background check we have run shows us a glimpse into the candidate we are trying to hire. We have comfort in knowing that we are hiring good quality candidates for our warehouses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be to get this software. It's easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes to run a background check. We are able to get good quality employees by using the valuable tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring quality employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PeopleG2 have professional employees and always have been very helpful any time I have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides and I have always been satisfied with PeopleG2. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using PeopleG2 for over 15 years. When I switched jobs I asked my new employer to use PeopleG2 as a background check vendor. I've never had any issues with them and PeopleG2 always provides excellent customer service. I highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Background and drug screen for our contractors. Very quick and the clients love that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really do like how fast the background result get cleared. We are so glad we have PeopleG2 as our service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think this is not for me but most of our candidates experience the name not match or no name found.

Which is very case sensitive in a way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I have said earlier, I really like how G2 give us fast result for the background which our clients are more satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I love the best about this company is their customer service. Knowing there are real people on the other end of the phone when any issues come up is incredible (and rare in the background check world). Their UI for tracking checks is also extremely easy to use and I love how quickly you can track the progress of the background checks. It's also extremely easy to tailor background checks (based on type of position or location). From the moment I contacted PeopleG2 about our company needs, they were able to tailor a solution for us that worked well and fit in our needs. Many of the other background screening companies I contacted had a one size fits all solution, which wasn't going to work for a company of our size. Additionally, the ease of reporting and accessing information refreshing. Our sales contact and customer team was communicative and transparent from initial call to signing with PeopleG2. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike. The site can (VERY) occasionally be slow, but that would be on my only complaint from a user standpoint. My experience was overwhelmingly positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to attend some of the webinars hosted by the CEO. Outside of being a background check company, they've created a strong company culture being 100% remote (they were remote prior to COVID, so early adopters). I've gained a ton of insight from those webinars that aren't related to background checks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have a background check process in place period, so this helped streamline things for our growing company. It was great to know we were able to customize our checks based on what was needed upon hire or throughout an employee's time at the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

People G2 has a fantastic team of researchers who return prompt searches. As many hiring managers know, a thorough and quick background check is essential for our companies to run smoothly. My team at People G2 is absolutely fantastic and I have enjoyed growing with them as a team for the last 7 years. I have several points of contact that I have established over the years and I am confident in each of them to help make my job as easy as possible. People G2 also provides yearly feedback which shows our overall statistics for the year which are helpful. If you need to set up a call or need something via email, they respond quickly to get all matters resolved. Additionally, they have a "hands-off" feature which requires the applicant to input their information. This saves time for the employer and creates a seamless process for the applicant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about People G2. I work with a great team who helps keep my company on track with hiring the right candidates. I work in the firearm industry, so thorough background checks are key. People G2 has never let us down. They are always on-time according to the ETA's that they provide and they make several attempts to contact our applicants to ensure that the background process is completed in a timely manner. If there is ever a problem, I can pick up the phone and call them and work on solutions immediately. I have been solicited several times with regards to changing background company's and over the last 7 years, we are adamant about or decision to stay with People G2. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People G2 offers several different platforms that are sure to fit your companies needs. It's as easy as letting them know exactly what you're looking for and trusting People G2 to customize a package for you. There are also PowerPoint videos that can be provided that show what their program does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have any problems with People G2. A while ago, our company wanted to change our processing platforms to include more searches. People G2 was able to create a package that worked for us by customizing some of their current packages. Not only was our new package cost efficient, but it was exactly what we needed in order to ensure that we were moving forward with the strongest candidates. The benefits of People G2 are that they are a great team who do everything they can for their clients. I have several points of contact who I know on a first name basis, which is rare. I can pick up the phone and call them and let them know what I need and they get it done promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It if fully integrated with our payroll software. No need to go to an outside site to run a background Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to set up to work with our current structure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One stop shop for backgrounds - it saves time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PeopleG2 is user friendly background provider with an excellent customer service model. They are always available to answer questions or develop a new package based on a new need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any negatives about them at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your due diligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We see quicker return times on our reports and more accurate reports. This accuracy provides us with the peace of mind to know we are providing our clients with candidates that fit their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

My first interaction with them was great. Their customer service is excellent. Really good follow-up on pending items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative feedback to give so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will refer any colleagues to People G2. They have done a great job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have needed a company that provides full service background checks and G2 was referred to me. The benefit I have had in working with them is they are very thorough but also fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how quickly I get responses when I email or call customer service. The team is very competent and is able to answer my questions and find resolutions to challenges. They are really the BEST !!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see the name of the person who ran the background check . We have multiple recruiters running BGCs and it would be nice to know who rand the check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at the present time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Specialist
What do you like best?

I like communicating with the team and how easy it is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about using PeopleG2 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PeopleG2 is what I use for running background check on future employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

the program is easy to use & the reviews comes back in a timely manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing specific that i do not like about the application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PeopleG2 is very easy to use & manage through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've gotten a lot of instant backgrounds that really help with the quick process of temp agencies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can count on People G2 to give me the information i need in a timely manner. Whenever I've had a question or concern, my emails are always responded to promptly. I trust that if there are ever any delays in receiving reports due to weather or office closures, I am made aware of these ahead of time. Set up of our initial account was effortless. We wouldn't consider doing business with any other company for our background checks. I love that I can stay updated on compliance laws. I like the email updates I recieve. They are very informative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I've always had a great experience! I'm so happy to be a part of the People G2 community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are the easiest company to to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People G2 helps me make informed decisions while going through the hiring process. I am also up to date with new compliance laws. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and integration with TempWorks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some backgrounds are not returned in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
What do you like best?

They are responsive, extremely helpful and the quality of the service they provide is exceptional. Their findings are accurate and they always go out of their way to help out if we have a concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some slow counties in our area but it's not PeopleG2's fault, they are extremely accurate in reporting their findings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love their customer service. It's the best feeling knowing that they actually care, they are attentive to your concerns, any issues you may have, etc. They communicate clearly what to expect from their service and they actually deliver on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

accurate reporting and fairly quick turnaround times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Support
What do you like best?

If you have a question or a problem their response is quick and are there to help you. Very positive experience. Very quick to respond and solve a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No bad experiences at all. I don't have anything bad to say about them or their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was having some computer issues with one of our packages and Rebekah Adams was very helpful in checking with her IT dept and resolving my problem. She also added checks that needed to be run on her end to make sure everything went through and was caught. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

People G2 is very reputable company and the website is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easey and user friendly and customer service is excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mispelled the candidate's name and customer service helped me fixed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Quick responses! I love that it doesn’t take long to clear backgrounds Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike - everything has been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems and I love the rapid feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the portal is user friendly, quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i would like to see if candidate's who utilize " Swifthire" have started the drug screening Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME! with the Swifthire option it allows our candidates to onboard themselves. I like the viewing and portal as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their team is very easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable. They are very quick to answer any questions or concerns we may have. From top to bottom their staff treats you like their only client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about PeopleG2. They have stood behind their product and everything has been more than fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing all of our office to have a background check company that is integrated with our system. We have been searching for a true partner for a long time. PoepleG2 has lived up to their promises day in and day out. Their system is very easy to use and has sped up our hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

PeopleG2 is easy to use and someone is always on the other end waiting to offer assistance. I have used other background check services in the past and it has always been cumbersome to utilize the online services. PeopleG2 is not only user friendly but the results are received within 24 hours or less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike about PeopleG2. I have always given great feedback to colleagues about PeopleG2. I would highly recommend it to future employers as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to utilize the services of a payroll company to perform all our background checks in the past. Not only were the packages very expensive but the results would often take more than 24 hours to generate. PeopleG2 helped solve both problems. The cost of each background check is reasonable and the results are given quickly and is easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Staff at PG2 is always on top of it. They are able to get our backgrounds back to us in a timely manner. They are available for support and always respond quickly to any questions or concerns I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are in North Carolina and they are in California...So sometimes the 3 hour time different can hinder A TINY BIT of progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great and fast service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To make sure that candidates are telling the truth about their criminal background. We service client's who have a very strict background policy and PG2 is a huge help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Recruiter/Sr. HR Generalist
What do you like best?

Awesome customer service. Quick turn around and through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not 100% satisfied with your current vendor give PeopleG2 a try you will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do bi-annual screens on all our staff as we are a health care organization and want to ensure the highest caliber of healthcare worker. PeopleG2 helps us accomplish this goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for PeopleG2?