PCRecruiter Reviews & Product Details

PCRecruiter Overview

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a complete CRM/ATS, backed by 20 years’ experience, for recruiting, staffing, and HR sourcing pros to manage jobs, resumes, and clients. PCRecruiter offers unmatched configuration options, serving solo recruiters as well as large search agencies and the sourcing teams at Fortune 500s. PCR runs in the browser on Mac or PC, and includes a free mobile app as well as optional integrations with MS Outlook and a variety of third-party systems for SMS, VOIP, email and more. Main Sequence Technology, the company behind PCR, offers award-winning service and competitive pricing.

PCRecruiter Details
Arabic, German, English, Indonesian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

PCRecruiter offers the critical functionality to model the key records: Names, Jobs, Groups, and the events that connect them together for the core processes of marketing, assessing, recruiting, presenting, monitoring, and re-use of work product.

PCRecruiter competes on configurability, service, and flexibility. We serve one-user offices and multi-nationals. The company is privately held by the people who run it, and is solely focused on providing the best product to the user.

Main Sequence Technology

PCRecruiter Reviews

Showing 155 PCRecruiter reviews
Already have PCRecruiter?
National Director Civil Engineering
What do you like best?

PCR's automatic tracking that you can enable or disable of any activity you want is incredible. I've used several others, even tried out many for an office that I was designated as the set up person, and nothing organizes better or reduces the amount of work and data organization a recruiter needs to do better than PCR. For the price, I think it's worth it's weight in gold. Also, other Recruiting CRMs are way more complicated to learn how to use and understand. Last, but definitely not least, PCR's customer support is beyond fantastic! Seriously... they're always there and have IT people who actually know how to give great customer service and walk you through how to do something, fix issues, etc. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have stuck to recruiting or maintained the relationships I've formed over the years in my industry if I'd had to use one of those crazier recruiting CRMs that are out there. I've often told my friends in other industries that use general Sales CRMs, like Salesforce, (which I've used and is horribly inferior to PCR), that maybe one day the makers of PCR will make a general sales based CRM and if they do, my friends should hop on it immediately because of it's superior performance, tracking, and reduction of work PCR's model provides for it's users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With all the new and fantastic features that have been added recently, I think PCR should take it on themselves to set up demonstrations/live zoom personal interface calls with clients/offices that use PCR to show them how to use all the new features seemlessly... b/c we just never have the time to try and figure them out ourselves and end up not using them , or accidentally accessing them, and wondering what we did, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting up calls throughout each year to maintain and strengthen Client and candidate relationships. Also, using the bulk and automatic emailing activities to also do those things and gain/earn more business with clients and candidates... I've never been able to force my self to do all that is required there, or even remember to do it, and PCR practically does it for me now and has resulted in said new business, new candidates, a higher profile and visibility, reputation in the marketplace for myself, all while reducing the amount of time I spend on "Adminstrivia" which enables me to be on the phone or meeting with clients/candidates more, which are my main money making activities. Hence, all which I've just mentioned, has lead me and my office to higher profits in normal times, and was a huge contributor to keeping us afloat during this crazy year of Covid 19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Nora! We'll pass on your feedback about getting clients up to speed on new changes along to the training team. Whenever any noticeable changes are made we always put a post about it or a video about it on our blog and launch a popup after login to notify the users, so be on the lookout for those. There are lots of great updates on the way in 2021!

CEO
What do you like best?

The way PCR organizes Candidates, Companies and Contacts and makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Also the ability to bulk email rollups quickly when you get a search is an incredibly powerful too. It is intuitive and easy for my new employees to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real complaint I have is I wish it would automatically save after information is inputted into the system. Some fields automatically save, but i wish all fields would autosave after you move from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend the software and feel lucky to have found PCR. In a crowded field of complex software for use by recruiting companies PCR is a top choice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organizing tons of data and contacts. helping my empoyees to maximize production, reaching new contacts in a quick and easy format. Ensuring that my empoyees are making the required number of calls and outbound contact on a daily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks so much for your review of PCRecruiter, Eric! We're glad to hear it's doing the job for you so handily. We are working on a lot of interface updates in the coming year and auto-saving data could be possible within the new frameworks... be sure to mention that in our Ideas & Requests forum on the helpdesk, and stay tuned for announcements about new versions!

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of PCRecruiter is the ability to do a Rollup list with many different options. For instance, I can set a Zip Code Radius for my search, and then I can pull up people with only certain titles, and whose email addresses are in our database. Multiple search layers allow for the best results for my campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I wish was a little easier to use was the Form Letter/Rollup/Email blast implementation. It seems a bit redundant that I must first go in to the "Form Letter" section to type out, create, and save a form letter to be used. Then I have to go back in to the Rollup menu in order to select my recipients before sending the email blast to the selected email addresses. I wish there was a simpler way to integrate the two functions together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Product. Easy to use. Have Never experienced any system errors or down time. Very happy with the product that I use all day, every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PCRecruiter does a wonderful job of helping me manage many different candidates, in many different areas, with many different titles. It is very easy to search through different companies, employees, or candidates. It is also very helpful to be able to keep job orders updated within PCRecruiter, and to update candidates throughout the process. PCRecruiter is a great tool for staying organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for the glowing review, Joe! I'll take up the item of form letter workflow with the dev team. You can go to the Ideas & Requests forum in our helpdesk to share the idea directly with others as well.

Open Discussions in PCRecruiter
Recruiting
Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review of PCR, Marcus. We appreciate your business!

US
What do you like best?

Ability to customize Fields, tech support is very responsive and helpful when I have needed help, they have a suggestion forum where users post suggested improvements and they have implemented a lot of them. They have a good Chrome extension to capture data from whatever you see on screen and turn it into name records. Good on mass email tool with helpful response tools. East to integrate PCR with my recruiting company website so job applicants from my site are put in the database with their resume. It's a very powerful tool; I'm probably only using 25% of its capabilities, but as a small boutique, it works for us, but larger companies with more complex issues than I face will find value in PCR features, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was more "Excel" -like in the sense of being able to do multiple column sorting and that there were a few more features that would improve how duplicate names are handled . They have rolled out some improvements to visual layouts but I'd like to see a bit more user control here, more fine detail customization would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do a demonstration, view the how-to videos or training videos. They are really helpful and will let you know if this will work for how you do business or not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it automates communication such as dialing, texting, emailing, putting people or companies in groups, so it has saved me a lot of time and made me appear more professional. It's earned income for me from using it to track everything from getting a position that needs to be recruited for, all the way to developing lists of potential candidates and and communicating with them all the way to getting an offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for your review of PCRecruiter! In regards to only using 25% of the capabilities, PCR definitely has a lot to offer and we hope that the new Learning Management System will help you build your skills. As for multi-column sorting and duplicate handling, we'd definitely be interested in hearing more about what you'd like to see... check out the Ideas forum in our helpdesk and share your requests there for our team to consider.

What do you like best?

Level of organization that makes it possible to categorize candidates according to their experience level, location, and details such as education received. Creating roll ups to organize the candidates for later use is a giant assistance when seeking to fill positions for employers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While working on updates to fix issues constantly, I still think that there can be a lot more done to make PCR more user friendly and easier to learn. For example, when using the email through PCR I cannot search for specific emails from the past that I am looking for unless typing in a specific range of dates that I am expected to know. It becomes very tricky to try to use the search engine to find a specific person that an email was received from, or a specific subject line, because I come up with nothing without knowing the exact range of days. It can be overwhelming at times if I am searching a subject that expands broadly (such as Dairy, which is an industry that I frequently work in to find candidates). The other search problem that I feel could be changed is needing to use the percent sign before whatever field you are typing in. This goes under the 'user friendly' problem that I mentioned earlier. While it can be helpful to find a very specific phrase, I think that most people do not understand this to begin with. I feel that the multiple search fields that are specified are a bit much as well; there is a long and difficult process to find one result that you were needing. I feel that the email function could greatly benefit from making a change on this. Other email providers have one basic search bar that allows the user to type any search that they need, be it person or subject. I think that this would be an excellent improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PCR has been the best solution for all of our needs as a staffing agency. It allows us to quickly seek candidates for employers, which in the end generates more business. I would recommend PCR for any business that is looking to back up their files electronically and are seeking to share the information with all employees. PCR also allows all employees to share and edit documents and form letters sent out to clients. PCR is an excellent solution for both day to day and long term needs for an agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PCR allows me to find candidates quickly that match necessary qualifications for positions that I am looking to fulfill. My specific position at the company is searching through all of the candidates and generating ways to organize them in roll ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for the valuable feedback and the review, Cheyanne!

Regarding the email, you may want to investigate our Gmail or Outlook integrations, which allow you to work with more common and robust email clients and still get the benefits of the PCRecruiter database.

Regarding the search wildcard, you would only need to add the % to the beginning of the field if you are searching for something that's not at the start of the field. For example, %sales would find anything ending with 'sales' in that field. In most other cases the % isn't necessary. Our training team can help you with shortcuts for other searches you may be doing regularly.

We are always looking for ways to make the product easier to use!

What do you like best?

I like the ease of PC Recruiter. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike anything but I was there was a function where we can view a calendar for each candidate.

I think what I dislike is that I can't set a particular schedule for candidates. IE Mon, Wed and Friday 5 PM- 9 PM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and communication. One of the benefits that I enjoy are the ability to send email campaigns at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review, La Terra! If you haven't done so, head to the Ideas & Requests forum in our helpdesk and suggest that candidate calendar idea - perhaps it'll be of interest to other PCRecruiter users as well.

US
What do you like best?

The Parsing tools are great and allow you to add a resume directly into a folder or "Roll Up" of candidates for a specific job.

Easy to use to get started. Has the ability to expand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is occasionally too complicated. Settings and preferences are accessed from individual sections of the system. There is not a central place to go to when you want to edit something. Would be much better to keep settings for specific areas where they are for easy access... but also allow access from a central location.

Would be great if when you add companies to the system that you could create sub companies attached to the primary by location and searchable from the main client/company file

Emailing from within PCR is cumbersome and doesnt always work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to track candidates and job orders. Its fairly easy to use to get started. Does have good reporting capabilities.

Biggest benefit besides the parsing tools is the ability of users to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for your review of PCRecruiter! Our team would definitely be interested in your feedback on ease of navigation, organization, and any issues you've had with emailing. Reach out to support and we'll do our best to assist!

What do you like best?

- Customer Service is fast to respond with questions and the help center is actually helpful

- Roll-ups for recruiting future candidates is a great feature and easy to use.

- Ability to create forms (attachments) that are automatically emailed to select group (accounting, compliance etc)

- user friendly

- PCR is customizable to fit needs of each user within same company depending on requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- We often rely on SMS activities to be recorded as "proof of contact" and it seems every other week Ring Central texts stop syncing or recording as activities. We were advised to The solution is to re-authenticate often and is very frustrating...but doable.

- (font/lay out) appearance has improved, however still not the greatest. it is just ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good product, great customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PCR allows seamless "at home" remote recruiting. Overall, I rely heavily, on pcr for all of the recruitment process, tracking candidates, customized forms,. I can easily correlate information with colleagues. The only issue I notice is when using RingCentral and recording activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review of PCR! We're glad the recent appearance improvements are a move in the right direction - they're the first small step in some major interface improvements being worked on for later release which are very exciting.

US
What do you like best?

PCR is overall very customizable which makes you able to adjust it to your needs. It really can do almost anything you can think of or think would be a good resource/option to have.

I like that it functions in a way that makes searching easy. It is easy to organize data and fields when you need them. The ability to integrate with an email server and keep track of all emails makes it great for recall.

PCR continues to get improvements as time goes on as well with continual updates. It is now compatible with gmail which I am excited about.

Activity metrics have been another great tool that PCR has added. This has allowed me to track who opens my bulk emails and how many times. This easily allows me to generate additional outreach to interested parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PCR isn't always the easiest to learn. It can takes a few weeks before you learn all the functions well enough to be efficient in the program.

PCR also has intermittent outages which although infrequent can also be annoying because it is required for my position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PCR from what I know is a cheap option and really does everything I need. Up to this point there is really nothing that PCR hasnt' been able to accomplish for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great recruiting database/CRM. It's allowed me to add custom fields to easily store searchable information.

PCR is easy to keep track of marketing and outreach efforts with quick click activities that log in company and names records with a single click. PCR also allows filtering of these activities and times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks so much for your review of PCRecruiter! We're glad you're enjoying all the new improvements. We're adding a brand new learning management system in the coming weeks that will make getting up to speed even easier.

We would be interested to know more about any outages you've experienced, as our system has multiple redundancies and practically no downtime. This could be a database-specific issue that our tech team can resolve for you.

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of PCR. There are multiple different ways to get information pulled which makes my job more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like sometimes I get too many prompts to click through before an action can happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating the ability to reach out to prospective candidates in an efficient manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review of PCR, Ann! We're always interested in feedback from our users on how to make the process smoother - drop a suggestion into the forum at help.pcrecruiter.com if you'd like to see fewer or different prompts and we'll see what can be done!

What do you like best?

I enjoy the search functionality of PCR. I enjoy that it integrates with other platforms including Gmail and LinkedIn. I think it has a lot of potential and it's more powerful than the functions I use it for. I like that it has options of different screen colours and profiles. I think that has been helpful for my eyesight. I like all of the things about PCR. I'm very confused I keep writing in this review and none of my scores increase.

I really like all of the things PCR does. I think it's an amazing program!! I couldn't be happier with the integration, ATS capabilities, and ability to find the strongest candidates it's amazing!!!! This is unreal!!! Thank you so much PCR, you guys are amazing!! I'm going to keep writing but I have no idea why my score is not improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how slow it is integrating with other platforms, ie. LinkedIn and Gmail. The function is cool, but it is terribly slow sometimes. I wish it were more seamless. It is frustrating when sometimes it will link with LinkedIn and capture people to the site, however, oftentimes for whatever reason it doesn't. It will ask me to log in again or one day it will have the PCR icons beside the candidate's name and other times it's completely non-existent. I don't know if that's a PCR problem, but that mixed with the slow integration is what makes it sometimes frustrating to use.

I also don't appreciate that I've been writing in this survey for an hour and I can't get through to the 25$ gift certificate. Like what do I have to say? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think I would say that PCR is great, however, as mentioned above some of the issues with it are the slow and laggy integration. Again, I'm not sure if this is a PCR problem or a connection issue, but for PCR to take 90 seconds to load a candidate seems a little long. More than a little long. I would let them know that it has strong functionality, but it has some issues that can be resolved. I would also let them know that PCR seems to have strong Customer service or troubleshooting support.

I would suggest that you make your survey more clear. Why am I not reaching the 25$ Gift Certificate? I've evaluated your survey with a lot of wording and clarity. I really appreciate it when offers are honest and transparent. I really enjoy when you say ...complete this survey and we will give you a 25$ gift certificate, but I'm not sure that that is actually true. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a recruiter, so it helps with my search function and finding specific candidates. It's great at searching for specific criteria. It can help vet candidates through an ATS. I've realized that it has a better search function than I initially thought. Our company did a training session on PCR and it was very helpful to discover what I did not already know about the platform. As a recruiter, being able to find strong candidates in a timely manner is essential to run a successful and prosperous business.

I give up. Another strike against PCR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for your review, Maegan! It was kind of you to work so hard at giving us a great score - we appreciate it. :)

The speed of the integrations with third party systems can be slow at times depending on a number of factors... if you're seeing it with regularity, get in touch with our tech team and perhaps they can help troubleshoot the issue for you.

What do you like best?

The daily planner uses different parts of PCR: roll-ups, calendar and makes my day go easier. I want to be a Recruiter not a computer person and PCR allows me to do what I love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It no longer will show both names ie Bob and Robert I have to search for both. An early version of PCR did it automaticly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search for candidates and type of company is quicker. If I code from the outset and can put together a plan quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for the review and for being such a loyal user for the past 20 years!

Our Windows XP desktop version of PCRecruiter did, in limited cases, return search results based on the most common nicknames. Being somewhat narrow in scope, the feature wasn't carried over to our web product. But if it's something you'd find helpful, visit the Ideas & Requests forum in our helpdesk and post about it! If it's a popular idea it could find its way back into a future release!

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

That the person who helps me knows what they're doing. Most recently it was Matt Mueller. What are the upsides of using PCRecruiter? There are a number of features that I really, really like such as the rollup lists and the integration with Outlook email and how you can easily view the most recent records (be they a Name Record or Organization). The page is easy to read, i.e., not scrunched up typeface. It's easy to add a new field. I find it easy to search and sort. Uploading data via the rollups works well too. I also like being able to copy a Requisition - that's very convenient. I can go on at some length here about what I like.

Oh, yes, and it's conveniently priced. We ended up with some ATS four years ago that cost WAY more and was not nearly as good IMHO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't sure about this third-party review platform. But I understand it's legitimate.

As for what I dislike about PCR: hmm. I'm having a hard go of it with cleaning up the duplications. But have come to the conclusion that the root problem lies with me: a database requires unique identifiers and that was not initially set up. Well, I'm trying to fix this problem going forward with state license numbers.

When uploading records via a rollup, it would be helpful if I could use a Custom Field called Discipline to determined whether or not to upload the new name record. For our business, some of the weeding-out options (e.g., work tel number) aren't terribly useful. Discipline would be very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This last problem was a missing portal for the Outlook integration. What benefits? Well, it didn't work and now it does.

And then there was a problem with a Name Record that weirdly got a new Last Name. Drew quickly solved that problem by adjusting a form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks so much for your review, Margaret! It's great to hear that our team is serving you well and that you're finding PCR to offer a solid value for the price.

As for importing data with custom fields, check the webinars area of our Learning Center for the walkthrough of data import. That should cover how to do custom fields. As always though, you can email our support department and they'll give you the details.

AH
What do you like best?

To have all the data in one data base and the ability to send different types of tailor made letters or emails to the applicants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The data loading from CSV type files gave me some problems because my Office Excel uses ; instead of commas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an invaluable tool to organize recruiting operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consolidation of our customers and recruiting processes, including interviews in a unique data base. Plus the letter and email communication directly from PCR Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

We appreciate your review of PCRecruiter and we're so glad to hear that it's proving invaluable to you!

What do you like best?

I like how there are so many fields and tabs to organize candidates/clients which makes searching a lot easier. PCR introduces new integrations regularly and make a recruiter's job a lot easier (just like the Gmail addon recently). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to complain, the user interface looks a bit outdated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best way to track and manage jobs/candidates/clients for any staffing professional out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Filling job pipelines a lot quicker which results in presenting candidates to clients efficiently. The benefit of that is everything is easily tracked and the team has clear visibility on the status of each role on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter, Faisal! As for the UI, you'll be pleasantly surprised by some changes we have in the works...

President, CEO
What do you like best?

I am impressed with the ease of use and over all functionality of the platform. It servers multiple purposes and has a robust menu of options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times navigating back to the home page can be a bit confusing, especially when you have multiple windows open. I find this to be a minor inconvenience however. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this as an option. I received a great many positive endorsements from other users when I was considering purchasing myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a single source solution for my candidate tracking as well as my client management. Great integration between job orders and linked candidates. I am beginning to learn more about the email marketing and email integration capabilities as well.

The resume parsing feature is fantastic as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for taking a moment to review PCRecruiter, Howard! We're glad to see that our system is covering your needs and we look forward to sharing even more great features with you in upcoming releases.

What do you like best?

Customization, Support, Outlook Integrati Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With new system, any suggestion for improvement needs "likes" by other users, and the system doesn't really work, and now great suggestions from users, aren't passing through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In our 12 year history, the best decision I ever made for the company.

GO! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM, Searches, Mass Emails, History on both Candidates & Clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Dietrich!

Rest assured that all suggestions from users are considered. While those which would benefit the most people or get the most support are given higher priority, others ideas make it through as the development schedule allows. We'll mention that feedback to the team in case there are better ways of handling it.

US
What do you like best?

It has several integrations tools that make it easy to import, and export data, keep track of candidates and clients and overall makes life easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not as responsive and a tad bloated as compared to some other CRMs out there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping in touch with all active and passive candidates regularly as well as keeping tabs on when and with whom I need to update on job progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for your review of PCR! We think you'll be pleased with some of the exciting new changes on the way in the coming months!

AM
What do you like best?

it's a no frills system that's easy to use and very customizable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it's not the prettiest some of the setup/ features aren't very intuitive to new users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering it and it fits your budget, absolutely kick the tires on it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use PCR to track our candidates and clients for recruiting. Keeping things organized it super important and helps us serve our clients more efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review PCR and we're glad it's getting the job done for you! There are some very exciting updates on the way in the coming year, so stay tuned!

What do you like best?

Ability to sort my prospects by keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much for me to complain about or report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great database with most everything you need to be successful. Also, it was easy to transition to PCR from my previous database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It keeps track of my prospects, helps with organization, and staying in front of prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thanks for the glowing review, David! We look forward to sharing even more great features with you in the coming year.

US
What do you like best?

The user interface. The design was easy to use. The cost per month for a subscription was reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

"Upgrades" were anything but. Bulk mail service stopped functioning out of thin air over a weekend, followed by complete system failure to even allow users to log in to their database despite the status box showing "Normal" and there was NO ONE available...not even a second party answering service, that was answering the phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was running my business with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Our live phone support team is available during business hours in the US, but our technical group monitors the system 24/7 for any sort of critical server or software interruption. Our support team will often address critical issues via email in off-hours as well. This has allowed us to maintain well over 99% uptime in 20+ years of service, with complete system downtime being an exceedingly rare and brief event.

We hope that when our support team reached you they were able to pin down the cause of this unusual experience with your particular account - if a resolution wasn't reached, please get back in touch. If your bulk email stopped functioning it could be specific to your email provider, as many SMTP services have limits on how much mail they will allow through in a given period.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here and we hope to improve your opinion of PCRecruiter in the future!

What do you like best?

The tools that are given by PCR to navigate complex issues that users face in ATS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PCR does not mesh with Zoominfo and the speed at which it brings LInkedIN profiles in could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Candidate data and the gaps we have in contact information and updated job information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for taking a moment to share your opinion on PCRecruiter, Jason! You may want to post in the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk regarding ZoomInfo - if our users are interested in having a connection with Zoom, our team will certainly look into it!

What do you like best?

The connectability with job posting websites. The KEYWORD searches find what I am looking for by combining keywords with operators (or modifiers) such as AND, NOT and OR to further produce more relevant results. This allows me to seek most qualified candidates quicker.

The option to send bulk emails is also a great feature.

I noticed this morning that the option to post jobs to Facebook can be done. Every way possible to get exposure out is always a positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looks outdated and confusing with some of the user options. Basically not user friendly in my opinion. There should be a way to quickly find if you are creating a duplicant applicant. On several occasions I have created a profile for a candidate that was previously added by a name not spelled correctly.

When a profile has not been updated in some times. I would like PCR to send me a notification or PCR try and pull updated information on a profile from Linkedin, Facebook, or other job boards. Most of the profiles I have seen have outdated info, resumes, etc.. The app function is tricky to use. Is there any video tutorials i can watch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

have your employer/trainer show you the ins/outs of PCR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not solved any problems at this time due to me being only 2 months on the job. With my previous history using other applicant tracking systems, PCRecruiter has been on par with them. There has not been any benefits at this time but I am sure over time I will find them. My colleagues have been using PCR for some time and seem to enjoy it. I would like to do a survey 6 months to 1 year to update my opinion on using PCRecruiter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Andrew Rothman of PCRecruiter

Thank you for your review of PCR! We think you'll be happy to hear that a completely new tutorials and learning area is being released this year as well as major interface improvements. We look forward to sharing them with you soon!

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The support team is very knowledgeable. They are helpful and have good follow up.

Flexible format of PCR 9 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not being able to sort information on all categories within PCR.

Disappointed in Analytic details on campaigns compared to what you see in Sendgrid. Autoresponses are recorded as bounces which makes no sense. Like to understand the error codes, so we can improve mass emailing.

In Email Campaigns , you are unable to set up a drip program with multiple letter responses schedule