PageCloud

4.7

PageCloud gives beginners and pros the flexibility to do whatever they want. If the ‍‍‍‍‍‍best drag and drop editor isn't enough, advanced users can access the source code for further manipulation.

Work for PageCloud?

Learning about PageCloud?

Compare PageCloud to Similar Solutions

PageCloud Reviews

Ask PageCloud a Question
Showing 41 PageCloud reviews
PageCloud review by Markus D.
Markus D.

"Extremely simple and professional"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to create your own professional website without have spent tons of money to a programer. It's so easy that anyone who is working with Word/Pages and/or Powerpoint/Keynotes will be able to do it. You can do everything yourself and in case you need help, Pagecloud customer service is incredible fast with their answers (I get answer usually within hours) and they always have a solution for my problems/questions.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike. Even if an effect or tool is missing, Pagecloud takes your opinion and after a while they will make it happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if the membership is quite high compared to other service providers such as Joomla, Jimdo, Godaddy, etc. it's definitively worth it. Even for short terms periods but definitively for long term periods. You will not regret it.

I am running more than 10 websites for my own businesses and creating websites for smaller companies and private people as well. Benefits for me: very easy to setup websites from scratch with my own creativity. Benefits for my customers: they get a professional looking website with very little costs.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PageCloud
PageCloud review by Victor S.
Victor S.

"Beautiful Builder"

What do you like best?

When thinking about Pagecloud, the page editor is the obvious greatest thing; the builder is really beautiful. the page editor looks like an advanced software interface with so many options to edit the page.

I used Pagecloud at first with their 14-day trial offer, i have to say i'm not that impressed at first, the selection of build in templates aren't that many but some of them got real quality, well anyways i tried to give it a go and i really liked their editor. the page editor is almost as if a complete drag and drop builder, you can add images, text, shapes, media, forms and many other in build elements to make the perfect page for you. the pricing is also affordable even when you can find similar services way below their asking price of 20 dollars a month. they also gave me a free domain registration along with g-suite integration while creating my website which is a bonus. one of the key features of pagecloud is that they never put limits on the page count and there is no storage limit.

What do you dislike?

Pagecloud is a bit costly than other website builders. the amount of build in templates isn't that great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pagecloud may not be the cheapest option but it got all the tools needed to create a beautiful website, take the free trial in case youre interested and see for yourself.

pagecloud is an amazing website builder, from all the builders I have used in the past this is one of the elites.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

PageCloud review by Ana T.
Ana T.

"Love pagecloud"

What do you like best?

- the ability to import pages

- how simple it is to drag and move things around

- the ability to drag things like images directly from my desktop

What do you dislike?

- the inability to crop photos directly in app and the need to ensure my photo is cropped well before hand, there is the ability to move around to top/bottom/centre etc but it would be nice if I could select the area in my photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great! Try out the import tool, its awesome and will save you a lot of time if you already have a website.

Ability to simply move things around where needed. Our company is a startup so changes a lot, so need the ability to change the website with it.

PageCloud review by Danielle W.
Danielle W.

"The best website builder out there"

What do you like best?

It's totally simple and intuitive to use. You can literally design anything you want with no limitations by just adding stuff and moving it around. It's easier than photoshop, but kind of feels like a photoshop for websites. You don't need to write a single line of code, but you can easily add scripts if you want to and know how to. Making buttons, links and menus is super easy and is all done with a few clicks. There are awesome extras like making a slider or carousel photo gallery with the click of a button. If you change your mind about an image you added to your page you can just replace it with a click, without having to resize and reposition it to match the original. You can duplicate pages you made if you don't want to design a new page from scratch. I had zero experience with making websites and yet my first pagecloud website turned out amazingly, and was super easy to make for a beginner! I learnt so much in the process from just playing around with it that my new website is even better! I honestly cannot recommend this website builder enough.

What do you dislike?

Because there are no "layers" like in photoshop, sometimes images or elements can get a bit lost when they are stacked on top of each other. It's easy however to move elements backwards and forwards to reveal the one you want to work with. Also, it would be nice if there was a way to copy something to all pages, eg a footer. As I said though, it's easy to duplicate a whole page to use its design.

We have removed the need to hire an external Web designer/developer. We can now completely create and manage our website internally. It's much faster to make small changes as there is no need to employ someone else to do it.

PageCloud review by Terry L.
Terry L.

"PageCloud easy to use and you don't need to know any coding!"

What do you like best?

No Coding necessary! I can use the pre-made templates and then customize them to make them my own. I have used other website builders and this by far is the easiest and the fastest.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the idea of spammers spamming me through the contact me form. There is currently no way though PageCloud to prevent this! This is something that may make me leave and go to another company because I get daily spam through PageCloud contact forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you look to make a website with very little effort with a professional look and feel like you paid some big company to make it for you, this is for you! No coding needed! Simple to use. And if you do need help, there are people that can help or create for you and turn it over to you! You can't go wrong with PageCloud!

Providing weekly updates and change my pages by adding HTML code (iFrame) by dragging from Vimeo.com to may page directly. Change and update the mobile side with in mins and the whole thing is live on the internet.

PageCloud review by Administrator

"Powerful, user friendly website building tool that anyone can pick up!"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly PageCloud is. Simply create beautiful sophisticated websites by dragging and dropping and not having to worry about the technical aspect. It pretty much built itself.

What do you dislike?

There are no major dislikes about Page Cloud. But if I am being extra picky, some of the functions are not fully developed enough yet so customization is still limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Page Cloud is so user friendly that anyone without design or web coding experience can pick it up. As it progress, it will only get more powerful! I've been with them right from the beginning and I can't even keep up with their newest features. It's been so great!

It's very simple to use, so it's like click of button away to update my website or launching a whole new look is fairly easy as well. I don't have to invest in too much time or money for an expensive web developer to do small tasks.

"Absolutely Positive"

What do you like best?

The ability to make on the fly changes to our website in meetings is phenomenal. The level of support that PageCloud offers is outstanding as well.

What do you dislike?

We are on the hunt for a solution to allow external users to log in to our site and be granted access to "hidden" content. Unfortunately there isn't a direct solution yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are comparing website building tools they are all very similar in the way you manipulate the site itself and the templates available. Be more concerned with the app integrations and the level of support you get from the company itself. PageCloud offers A1 support in a timely fashion and has a plethora of integrated applications.

In comparison to our original website which was completely hardcoded and built using multiple languages, the PageCloud hybrid website builder is outstanding. There is already a ton of built in functionality, but being hybrid is a huge plus for us. If PageCloud doesn't offer it, we can take a crack at implementing it on our own. You are never stuck when using this tool. From a business perspective this is beneficial because we can make live updates to the website quickly and easily.

PageCloud review by Jordan h.
Jordan h.

"Great builder"

What do you like best?

the drag and drop function is really great in pagecloud, unlike many other builders when using the tool you get great control and that really great. there are many editing tools within it like the snap tools and clone tool which is usually found in offline builders. there are a lot of elemets to be selected which can be added to the builder to make your website attractive, you can easily find the elements from the menu and drag it to the place when you want it, thats it. for editing the elemets there are many keyboard shortcuts which is great help and let you save a lot of time. also the option of editing headers and footares are nice, you just have to edit it on one page and it replicates to all the pages in the site unlike other builders where you have to change it on every page. while editing you can also layer them like all the editing tools and the basic layer tools such as grouping and locking are also here in the builder. the automatic text editing is very helpful while creating articles and text boxes in the site. image optimization tool lets to optimize the image automatically that reduces the size of the image and thus lets your website load faster. i also used the social integration tools which is really awesome and lets your customers get updated with whats happening within the social media pages.

What do you dislike?

the analytics is not good. the customer support got a live chat service which is offline most of the time. pricing is cheap but you can find similar services for even less on the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i advise you to take their free trial in case youre interested in their service. the trial last for 14 days which is enough for you to test their service and make a decision for yourself.

pagecloud is a cloud-based website builder with a lot of features.

PageCloud review by Jessica E.
Jessica E.

"Easy to use, edit & navigate"

What do you like best?

PageCloud has all the benefits of a template-based software with all of the user-friendliness of the old GeoCities websites. You can create anything you dream up and make it work exactly as you pictured it. The support team is quick to respond and genuinely care about helping get your website the way you want it. They are always adding new integrations and features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a bit of work to get everything to look exactly how you want. This isn't really a flaw with the software as much as it is a side effect of building a website.

I have not had to hire a web designer or developer. I am able to use my personal creativity and design taste to build and edit my own website with ease, saving me money.

PageCloud review by Sean E.
Sean E.

"Maximize creativity, optimize your time "

What do you like best?

The fact that published pages look just like the editor. No more jumping back and forth to see if your edit works. You can import pictures/objects direct from desktop in a drag and drop fashion.

What do you dislike?

Would like a more robust seo tool for optimizing pages all in one spot. Rather than jumping on a page and editing each individually one smooth seo tool would be awesome.

Flexibility is a key benefit, we’re still ironing out our offering as a start-up and the ability to entirely overhaul your website in a week or two is huge.

PageCloud review by Adrian P.
Adrian P.

"Webdesign made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to design my web page in Photoshop then seamlessly implement my design onto the web minus all the coding!

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe would be the UI editor. I wish there was a way to control you layers similar to photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would love a more robust UI editor. Especially being able to create layers and SEE layer stacks would be so helpful!

Web design can be very expensive from my experience and for small start up companies Page Cloud is an invaluable tool. I was able to design and build a professional looking web page in a matter of hours saving me thousands of dollars. The ability to design in Photoshop unlocked a slew of technical blockades that hindered me in the past since I have zero coding experience.

PageCloud review by Jay K.
Jay K.

"the future of web design and usability is finally here. "

What do you like best?

Pagecloud offer some of the best user experience and customer support that I’ve ever seen or experienced. It’s so rare for a large company have such a personal experience for their customers.

What do you dislike?

There are many things that my clients ask for that have not yet been implemented yet by pagecloud. But I know that these things are currently in development due to the transparent way they deal with customer questions.

We give our clients a web presence and a website that is unlike many others out there.

PageCloud review by Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

"Great for Visual Ppl"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop function and that I don't have to deal with any coding!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I truly dislike is that Pagecloud, communicates mostly through email and messaging. Would love a phone call from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try all those other sites first, square, Wordpress, etc. Then try pagecloud. You'll never go back.

The biggest business problem I'm solving is that of have a affordable, functional site that I don't need to pay some webmaster to maintain. So affordability, in a nutshell.

PageCloud review by William A.
William A.

"Fantastic service with great support. Love how they have made the seemingly complex very simple."

What do you like best?

I don't have to worry about the complexities of coding.

Set up is so simple.

Support has been very timely and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Floating tools pallet does get in the way every now and then... but its such a small gripe :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend PageCloud if you are looking for a professional product that will get your website up and running in no time. Well supported product by a great team.

Communication to clients and patients.

Facilitation of online bookings.

Online corporate presence.

PageCloud review by Markku L.
Markku L.

"Websites for everyone!"

What do you like best?

I love the speed of PageCloud. An idea becomes a reality in a matter of minutes. No deep knowledge of code necessary. Just nice.

What do you dislike?

Awesomeness comes at a cost. You pay per site. However, if you update and expand your website often, PageCloud is definitely worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Any team member can go and build/update a page. The process is lightning fast. No bottlenecks in the organization, while waiting for a "web specialist" to catch up to everyone's needs.

PageCloud review by Joseph Adam L.
Joseph Adam L.

"Pagecloud... amazing"

What do you like best?

Pagecloud continues to be a great tool for budding web-page designers. Also the customer service is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is very little to dislike. Whenever I've had a problem, need advice, or tips to make my site better i've received quick responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it... you won't regret it.

I'm working with PageCloud for two websites (one is a event service based, another digital e-books) both companies have expanded quickly due to PageCloud.

PageCloud review by Don K.
Don K.

"Page Cloud--New Drop & Drag Web Page Designer"

What do you like best?

I don't like the need for code or pluggins as use of WordPress requires. That's why I started using Page Cloud. You can transfer a whole webpage! Their customer support is superb, and they keep upgrading, the newest is the inclusion of blog capabilities. They also have a Facebook group for sharing their new updates, and for whatever else you might want to discuss with other users.

What do you dislike?

They were very slow in developing the blog software component.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want excellent customer support, plus self-design without needing code or pluggins, then PageCloud is for you.

Using it to promote my services and to keep an ongoing blog

PageCloud review by Thibault M.
Thibault M.

"Extraordinaire"

What do you like best?

PageCloud est l'outil Sass de création de site web le plus efficace et libre du marché. Il dépasse largement les wixx, strikingly, launchrock ou encore beaucoup d'autres outils du marché de part sa simplicité, sa flexibilité et son efficacité.

What do you dislike?

Quelques bugs encore présent parfois mais le SAV est très efficace

Création de siteweb en moins de 30 minutes, création de landing page avec n'importe quel design

PageCloud review by Agnieszka A.
Agnieszka A.

"The Best Website Builder!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I don't need a developer to make my website in a powerful marketing tool for my business.

What do you dislike?

Hoping that more features are integrated into the platform.

Converting more leads. Since it is so easy to change and update my website, I can fine-tune the content to make sure I am reaching my audience and getting them to become my customers.

PageCloud review by Warren B.
Warren B.

"PageCloud is simply awesome!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, support is readily available, and they are constantly improving their platform.

What do you dislike?

As they are constantly improving, some changes were not easy to get used, just after getting used to how it used to run. But with the support team being right there, they've fixed or helped with any and EVERY problem I've ever faced, which wasn't a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, for the price, you can't go wrong setting up a website yourself, the way YOU want!

I can make changes in a snap! Changing different promotions or pages is very easy after they are built.

PageCloud review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Industrial Design Consultant"

What do you like best?

As a designer I love how easy it was to use and how well it worked with Photoshop. It was so easy to create and manipulate images without the restraint of complicated templates.

What do you dislike?

This website is fantastic I don't have much bad to say, If I had to pick something I do wish that you could get the parallax affect on the Phone view of the website

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like being in control of the design This site is for you it is so easy to use! If you like templates this site is great too you will not be disappointed.

I primarily use this site as a portfolio, it allows me to show off my work quickly when applying for consultancy jobs.

PageCloud review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Quick and easy."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, that says it all! They are constantly updating the user experience.

What do you dislike?

Not able to use on iPad or iPhone. To edit the site on a mobile platform would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use and they are constantly updating and improving it.

Wed site production

PageCloud review by Mike K.
Mike K.

"Easy and great!"

What do you like best?

Very manageable experience that allows me to integrate any style to my website. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. If I had to change anything, I might integrate media within the page.

I'm creating a unique page that fits my business perfectly!

PageCloud review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"So far, so good."

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity. It’s pretty darn intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I knew, going in, that Pagecloud was just starting out and would become more robust over time (it has), so any dislike I have has more to do with frustration that a feature has yet to roll out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. Definitely worth your time.

My goal in choosing Pagecloud was to spend as little time as possible designing/coding/maintaining my website. So far, so good. I have more time to create.

PageCloud review by Natalie B.
Natalie B.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Page Cloud is easy to use and offers a lot of templates to get your page started.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything that I dislike about Page Cloud as they are always improving their service.

People can easily find our information.

PageCloud review by Matthias M.
Matthias M.

"I am very satisfied with pagecloud"

What do you like best?

The easy usability of the design process.

What do you dislike?

Some really small bugs, about different text types.. which would appear small in the design process and than appear different in the final state.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get into it, learn it - it´s really easy .. and you will never change/need anything else !

That I don´t need a grafic designer or someone like that. It´s just so easy to change some stuff on my site.

PageCloud review by David W.
David W.

"Awesome support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the customer support is amazing

What do you dislike?

Blog not available in full mode yet. We need a full functioning blog feature.

Quick customer support

PageCloud review by Derek D.
Derek D.

"I love PageCloud"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! It’s much easier than anything else I’ve tried.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it functions just as I would like it to.

Website design

PageCloud review by Administrator

"PageCloud is a truly WYSIWYG + no coding necessary"

What do you like best?

I love the edit my website and being able to see right away how it's looking like, without file transfer and without lag.

I also like very much the Q&A as well as the online support team (best in class!!)

What do you dislike?

If the network connection is not 100% good, it can be slow. E-commerce functionalities are not yet 100% best in class.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PageCloud is keeping it's promises in term of ease to use. And yes, they are changing the web too!

I do not have a webmaster, no technician and I don't have to spend long hours on training.

PageCloud review by Administrator

"Very user friendly and easy to navigate! "

What do you like best?

The fact that Pagecloud makes it so easy to create a professional webpage with not a lot of experience. You don't have to be a pro to create your own website!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike at this point. We were one of the first people to sign up before it actually was released. I dont have any complaints. Even the support people get right back to you with any questions and are very helpful!

I dont believe I have solved any business problems. We needed a new website and PageCloud was the perfect choice for us!

PageCloud review by J.P. E.
J.P. E.

"Early customer"

What do you like best?

Import page is da-bomb. Also The ability to add my own javascript and html, css

What do you dislike?

Having to rebuild for mobile but hey what can you do.... Also having to guess what's looks good. Also having .pagecloud.com when I have a web url.

The ability to create a website quickly and iterate for testing.

PageCloud review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy and simple"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and accuracy of design, truly WYSIWYG

What do you dislike?

Lack of features like blogs, events management, custom forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you only want a website only, if u need more features like blogs or do simple e-commerce, then it may not be the right fit

Just website presence

PageCloud review by Andrea Alfredo B.
Andrea Alfredo B.

"A great team ready to support me"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Support chat. Beautiful layouts.

What do you dislike?

Bit pricy. And I would like them to interact more with us users, maybe on social media.

I am able to decide what’s in or out my own website without needing to contact a third party service provider.

PageCloud review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"A pleasure to use."

What do you like best?

The intuitive, self-guiding features and their ease of use to create a beautiful, professional looking website.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a few more templates that cater to different professions.

Eliminating the worry of not knowing enough or any code is a breath of fresh air.

"Serious support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great customer service not to mention regular updates.

What do you dislike?

Using WordPress would be cheaper + they need to enhance their BLOG feature yet big progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

can compete with WordPress

Easy to build a site independent of a programmer or developer.

PageCloud review by User

"Great platform for Web Design with a ton of potential"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It's very intuitive and the fact that it is web based is a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

I want there to be a little more direction with certain aspects.

I am using PageCloud for my personal portfolio.

PageCloud review by Agency
Agency

"continual development matters"

What do you like best?

the fact that these guys continually develop ease of use, functionality and overall experience. support is also always spot on in my experience.

What do you dislike?

there'll always be bugs and technical issues with these platforms but nothing out of the ordinary.

pagecloud's blank canvass approach solves our need to be flexible in showcasing our creative work. the cookie cutter platforms that are prevalent whilst sees to isolated needs, do not entertain this visual flexibility.

PageCloud review by Jon K.
Jon K.

"Easy to use and great costumer service"

What do you like best?

Pagecloud is user friendly and always envolving.

What do you dislike?

Some effects do not work across divices.

I could built my website myself

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and lots of options. Also built in services for apps such as maps, weather, forms and other. Also new apps being added all the time.

What do you dislike?

Web site builder does not work the best on Internet Explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use pagecloud

Provides me with a simple to use and update website.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

easily clone pages in minutes using the plugin for the browser

What do you dislike?

no order form integrated in the system or way to manage orders

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

the ability to build pages faster than normal

PageCloud review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Been good"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use and online support has been a great!

What do you dislike?

I think I’m still confused as to how to include an online store

Still discovering

Learning about PageCloud?

* We monitor all PageCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare PageCloud to Similar Solutions