Oracle CASB Cloud Reviews & Product Details

Oracle CASB Cloud Overview

What is Oracle CASB Cloud?

Oracle CASB Cloud is an API-based cloud access security broker for applications and workloads.

Oracle CASB Cloud Details

$39,506
@Oracle
186,456 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems.

Answer a few questions to help the Oracle CASB Cloud community
Have you used Oracle CASB Cloud before?

Oracle CASB Cloud Reviews

Showing 12 Oracle CASB Cloud reviews
Already have Oracle CASB Cloud?
IT Specialist
What do you like best?

Palerra majors in the security of data stored in the cloud. They enable companies to safeguard critical cloud files and cloud infrastructure. We like Palerra because it combines security configuration, predictive analysis, and threat detection. It also has an automated kind of response to a threat signal that makes it even better in terms of proactive data security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As an IT Specialist in a computer and Network security, I have made my own analysis on Palerra for a while and for sure there is nothing to dislike on it. It offers total value for money and yet it’s the best in the cloud security business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, Palerra are the best in the cloud security business. They have worked had enough to offer quality services that are second to none. I highly recommend the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization uses Palerra for protecting our critical cloud data and its infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduado en Ingeniería Química e Informática
What do you like best?

Palerra es una estructura de seguridad que puede unirse al área de riesgo que se requiere al igual que la respuesta de la escena para sus activos en la nube. Los deseos interpretativos son, de la misma manera, un borde mejor que el promedio para tener bajo control, ya que es una forma de hacer frente a los juramentos para llegar al punto fundamental que no se requiere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Los beneficios de seguridad que esta aplicación brinda a mi sucursal en mi organización son excelentes, tengo la sensación de que cubre las cosas esenciales y eso es solo la punta del iceberg, lo que hace que mis colegas y yo nos sintamos libres de tenerlo en nuestras PC. Mantenemos todos nuestros datos en la niebla por lo que este dispositivo es fundamental. Es posible que desee que tenga más puntos destacados ya que demuestra una gran mejora, pero es útil y me gusta este producto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es una aplicación confiable y no intrusiva, por lo que considerar con respecto a la seguridad es básico en cualquier negocio, especialmente cuando usted está a cargo y es básico para tener todo en su lugar. Ante la posibilidad de que busque la seguridad de los marcos, Palerra es la respuesta adecuada. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Esencialmente, a pesar del hecho de que está claro por su capacidad principal, para mí tener el punto de seguridad en el control es tan importante como administrador en mi imagen, ya que eso implica que mis procedimientos son de repuesto y que los datos confidenciales se guardan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
What do you like best?

Palerra is a security structure which can merge peril acknowledgment that is required just as the event response for your cloud assets. The illustrative desires are furthermore a not too bad edge to have in count cause is an expectation way to deal with decline getting to fundamental point no required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I may need it to have maybe more features since it shows incredible improvement yet it's profitable and I like this item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a strong application and is trashy as well so take in thought with respect to security is basic in any business anyway especially when you in charge and is basic to have everything on point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generally, in spite of the way that is clear in light of the way that is its imperative limit, for me to have the security point on control is so releasing as a boss in my picture since that gathers that my techniques are extra and delicate information is kept as it expected to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Technology Officer
What do you like best?

Palerra is a security structure which can join risk area that is required just as the scene response for your cloud assets. The interpretive desires are in like manner a better than average edge to have under control cause is an expectation way to deal with swear off getting to fundamental point no required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The security benefits that this application gives to my branch at my organization are great, I have a feeling that it covers the essential things and that's only the tip of the iceberg, making me and my colleagues feel spare having it in our PCs. We keep all our data in mists so this device is fundamental. I might want it to have perhaps more highlights since it demonstrates great improvement yet it's helpful and I like this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a reliable application and is unobtrusive as well so take in thought with respect to security is basic in any business yet especially when you in charge and is basic to have everything on point. On the off chance that you look for frameworks security, Palerra is the appropriate response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Essentially, despite the fact that is clear on the grounds that is its foremost capacity, for me to have the security point on control is so discharging as an administrator in my image since that infers that my procedures are spare and sensitive data is kept as it expected to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Data Analyst
What do you like best?

I find this software too basic, which means, it cannot be entrusted enough for extremely sensitive data.

It is very affordable for those firms without huge financial muscles and their firm is also small.

The software is lightweight and it hardly slow down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The objective of this software was too basic, making it hard to solve the problems of big businesses or data that is too meaningful.

This calls for more research and innovation to fit all business objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In one way or another, this software is quite impressive and affordable.

It also limits your vulnerability in one way or another.

Therefore. Consider having it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We managed our vulnerability using Palerra.

The software is effective, more so to sites that are not very risky.

Again, it is cost friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Palerra is a security framework which can consolidate danger recognition that is required as well as the occurrence reaction for your cloud resources. The explanatory expectations are additionally a decent angle to have in tally cause is an anticipation approach to abstain from getting to basic point no required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The security benefits that this application gives to my branch at my organization are great, I have a feeling that it covers the essential things and that's only the tip of the iceberg, making me and my colleagues feel spare having it in our PCs. We keep all our information in mists so this device is fundamental. I might want it to have perhaps more highlights since it indicates great improvement yet it's valuable and I like this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is a solid application and is shoddy too so take in thought with regards to security is imperative in any business however particularly when you in control and is critical to have everything on point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the most part, despite the fact that is clear in light of the fact that is its important capacity, for me to have the security point on control is so discharging as a supervisor in my image since that infers that my procedures are spare and fragile data is kept as it expected to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
What do you like best?

What Palerra gives us is essentially one of a kind, we are generally used to the administrations that guard us from assaults and digital dangers, which is absolutely great. For this situation, this arrangement centers around a steady assessment of dangers in a programmed way, and from an assortment of addresses to enable us to acquire or deal with a solitary board and very easy to utilize an amount of important data to always improve security. Recreates and endorses security by continually identifying holes and disappointments, enabling them to be settled in a preventive way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Alerts can be annoying especially while working, it should be able to deliver them quietly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that a system with lots of information and work and team around it deserves strong security and Palerra achieves this by permitting this perception, its execution is maybe one of the most effortless that exists and its flexibility is unparalleled, to such an extent that you can even screen everything on practically any cell phone. Inside the market I think about this is the highest point of your fragment. To put it plainly, you must have it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The present world spins around PCs, particularly safe ones where data can't be gotten to and stolen by an outsider, hacker or any of such. It is basic that these programming projects work properly and stay up with the latest with the day by day changes in infections and malware in the internet. Be it individual or expert work that is finished on the PC, these framework help secure data that is essential to the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
Design
What do you like best?

Palerra is a security framework which can join danger location that is required as well as the episode reaction for your cloud resources. The expository expectations are likewise a decent angle to have in check cause is an anticipation approach to abstain from getting to basic point no required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want it to have possibly more highlights since it indicates great advancement yet it's valuable and I like this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a dependable application and is modest too so take in thought with regards to security is essential in any business yet particularly when you in control and is critical to have everything on point. If you seek systems security, Palerra is the answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fundamentally, despite the fact that is evident on the grounds that is its foremost capacity, for me to have the security theme on control is so discharging as a chief in my image since that infers that my procedures are spare and fragile data is kept as it expected to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinadora de Sede
What do you like best?

Palerra is a security system which has the ability to combine not only threat detection that is needed but also the incident response for your cloud assets. The analytic predictions are also a good aspect to have in count cause is a prevention way to avoid getting to critical point no needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the security benefits that this app provides to my branch at my company are good, I feel like it covers the basic things and more, making me and my coworkers feel save having it in our computers. We keep all our info in clouds so this tool is essential. I would like it to have maybe more features because it shows good development but it’s useful and I like this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is a reliable application and is cheap as well so take in consideration when it comes to security is important in any business but especially when you in charge and is crucial to have everything on point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly, even though is obvious because is its principal function, for me to have the security topic on control is so releasing as a manager in my brand because that implies that my processes are save and delicate information is kept as it supposed to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the fact that Palerra has mobility support and it is easy to use 1,2,3...

Palerra has capabilities of both SMEs to large corporations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to dislike about Palerra... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vulnerable management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

With casb it is possible to cover both Oracle ERP and Microsoft stuff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there could be more easily way to handle the 3rd party apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Audit and pro-active monitoring employees for wrong doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Specialist
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I think that this is a beast of a program and even though it is intimidating it can do a lot of cool things! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it is hard to learn at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great if your company has multiple social media sites! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to tag other departments to respond to certain questions people ask us on FB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.