Namecheap Hosting Reviews & Product Details

Namecheap Hosting Overview

What is Namecheap Hosting?

A secure hosting platform, complete with cPanel, offers a 100% uptime guarantee, unmetered bandwidth, a free .website domain name, privacy protection, and up to 50 free PositiveSSL certificates for one year.

Namecheap Hosting Details

namecheap
2001
Phoenix , Arizona
@Namecheap

Answer a few questions to help the Namecheap Hosting community
Have you used Namecheap Hosting before?

Namecheap Hosting Reviews

Showing 31 Namecheap Hosting reviews
Already have Namecheap Hosting?
Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I like Namecheap for its low price hosting server and free SSL given with every hosting plan. Also, I like their quick support team and 24/7 support system. When any problem occurred they give quick support and also its customer care people are friendly. The two-factor protection system is also liked by me that I feel always secure for my Namecheap account. On the other hand in Namecheap, there is an easy DNS management system that has an option like 'use Namecheap own server DNS to set hosting server for a domain. Easy to manage and easy to control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most thing I dislike that sometimes the auto-renewal system auto turned on for me and charged from one of the saved cards I used previously. I think before renew Namecheap can send an SMS confirmation to the phone while sometimes people forget to check their email inbox.

Secondly, I think there should be e more user-friendly dashboard for users. sometimes I become confused when I purchase a lot of products from Namecheap.

The major thing I noticed on Namecheap hosting that it becomes a conflict with Cloudflare while you host a PHP 7 program on it. I got a lot of errors like the 524 error code when I used Cloudflare with name cheap domain and hosting. I reported a lot time for this issue and they could not solve that and I needed to turn off Cloudflare from the system and after that, the error never happened again. So there is a major conflict with Cloudflare and namecheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved low budget and good service problem with this hosting. Sometimes clients want a good server and their budget becomes low. So I suggest Namecheap for the first-class service with a low budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing about Namecheap Webhosting is, it is reliable and affordable to all new beginners, who would like to make their site at a low cost. Also, they provide a lot of coupons to get more discounts on their domain and web hosting services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support team of Namecheap usually took a lot of time to resolve any query, but they will definitely resolve your query totally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this web hosting service to all the new beginners who have a lot of budget for making a website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Namecheap Webhosting is a great start for us, we hosted a few of our sites on their shared web hosting platform and we never face any downtime issue with Namecheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Namecheap Webhosting service is their customer service. Their team is always available for you. You can easily use the chat option to contact their customer support and they will provide the best resolution possible. There have been various instances when I reached to them for different issues, they have resolved them at earliest possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no such things to dislike but for those who just have created an account on Namecheap find their interface a little confusing. This goes with many hosting providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an efficient and affordable hosting provider, you can definitely go for NameCheap WebHosting.

Also, purchase the most of your services on Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale as it provides a huge discount on these days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Namecheap is the only hosting provider we are using from the very beginning of our organization. They have flexible plans to purchase based on our requirement. We have hosted multiple websites on its hosting and there is no issue as such till date. They have the least downtime for the maintenance of their servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

I like the updated and stable cPanel, special features with Namecheap services, free SSL certification for one year of my purchased domain, easy external domain and email integration.

LiveChat available around the clock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have Namecheap support in a language other than English.

I have to use an external service to send images to the operator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a Hosting service, do not hesitate to purchase Namecheap services, they are stable and the support helps you solve your problems at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Namecheap I have installed different pages with WordPress and Joomla, I also have added domains from external servers for free with the DNS address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best this I like with the name cheap web hosting program is that they offer their hosting services at very nominal prices and also provide free SSL certificates to their shared hosting plans, which is a great thing for all. The cpanel of this web hosting is so user-friendly to install the required application very easily without any concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like with this hosting service is that some times their customer care staff takes a lot of time to resolve a particular query, but I think this is due to a long queue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this web hosting service, which is affordable to all individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the use of the Namecheap web hosting service I have successfully hosted a few of my sites to this, which are running perfectly, also I am able to create the professional email addresses at very ease which is good for my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Information Technology Officer
What do you like best?

Name cheap is very famous for domain and hosting.

I like the features services which are free with the hosting and domains.

I like its hosting package special reseller hosting package.

The features i like for professional and business are sharing bellow,

1. Account panel has the options to manage your hosting perfectly

2. Free c Panel with every hosting, and c panel is the best control panel ever published.

3. Multiple reseller package to choose matching with demands.

4. 99.9 % server up time, i never found interrupts

5. Reseller panel has extra auto configurable free c panel, to share hosting space or sale hosting space.

6. Supports all updated features like PHP 7.4 , SSH access, email encryption.

7. With every c Panel there are free software service "Softaculous" which has hundreds of free software service and easy installation to your hosting.

8. It takes maximum 2 min to Create a new hosting account and making ready from the reseller panel

The service of name cheap is always my favorite because of stable services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are many features in the reseller account as well as customer account but the features are not organized as user friendly. New user may could hardly found his/her desire features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Name cheap is recommend for general hosting, corporate hosting as well as reseller business hosting.

You must hear the name of Name Cheap earlier it is popular one.

Should try the domain and hosting service from the Name Cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We user name cheap domain and hosting panel for hosting our client's projects which are developed by us. So we have reseller hosting panel. We provide the hosting with website and web applications.

So we get hosting reselling revenue too.

We create a hosting account for client and host the website on it. then we also take recurring payment of the project management as well as hosting recurring charges.

As our company is Information & technology Company, We definitely require reseller hosting and name Cheap solved the issue, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The very best factor I like about Namecheap is always that this firm gives a large discounted through the Black Friday sale the moment a calendar year. Namecheap is among by far the most reasonably priced world wide web internet hosting company corporations out there delivers everything it is best to need to host a web site. Also, there is certainly fantastic guidance obtainable by means of the dwell chat alternative. It provides Totally free SSL with its each and every web hosting deal, which can be a fantastic offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like things such as the shared internet web hosting of the business, since it is so sluggish concerning opening a webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A cheap and affordable web hosting service, so I suggest the use of this web hosting company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Namecheap we've been web hosting lots of our web-site at the same time as our client's site, the very best gain we get from this business may be the 99% uptime furnished by title low-priced. Just lately they have got shifted their each of the web hosting servers towards the cloud.

I required a web hosting company that allows me sign up my area with them however make a internet site by WordPress. Namecheap matches the monthly bill properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company Owner
What do you like best?

Namecheap is definitely my favorite company when buying a domain for one of my projects, they are always my first option at all times because it is a company that has a very special deal with customers and in the same way they work hand in hand with Clients have a very easy-to-use interface and it has all the tools to be able to stay with a company very easily when managing the domains and the other services that namecheap sells. I recommend it at all times and also they always have very good offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I really don't like about namecheap is that customer service almost always only speaks English and must have more staff who speak other languages because we live in a diversified world where we all speak many languages but it is something simple that can be integrated. I also do not like namecheap that to obtain the best service or those of common use that are used daily there to pay when other companies integrate them or they are more cost effective and in namecheap there to pay, and they should open a broader catalog of the services they offer and in the same way a broader catalog of servers to be combined with the domains that one buys or manages with the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through namecheap I was able to get the solution to start working with one of my projects since when I was looking for a place to start they opened the doors for me and were willing to help me until I was very pleased with them, they offered me great discounts that helped me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Namecheap is that this company offers a huge discount during the Black Friday sale once a year. Namecheap is one of the most inexpensive web hosting service companies available on the market provides everything you should require to host a website. Additionally, there is great support accessible via the live chat option. It offers FREE SSL with its every hosting package, which is an excellent deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the shared web hosting of this company, as it is so slow in terms of opening a webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the most recommended web hosting company for getting a domain and hosting throw-away prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Namecheap we are hosting a lot of our website as well as our client's web site, the best benefit we get from this company is the 99% uptime provided by name cheap. Recently they have shifted their all the hosting server to the cloud.

I wanted a hosting provider that lets me register my domain with them yet build a website through Wordpress. Namecheap fits the bill perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you are a WordPress developer, they are providing the very best options for your hosting. Setup every technical thing that you no need to know and do all the background things. Provide a good discount comparing other hosting providers. It starts at only 1$ and the first 2 months are just 2$. I don't know other hosting option but WordPress hosting is a good option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some time my WordPress site uptime is looked so bad at comparing to others. I have two websites on my account. One of the sites has high traffic than usual, this site has 99.5 uptime when comparing reports. But I think they will fix that soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a WordPress hosting solution you need to compare this with others. Then your self you will understand that this is the best and cheapest fasted option available for you. I use this for two years now and have no problem with Namecheap hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting my WordPress web site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogger
What do you like best?

If you are just starting your blog or a simple portfolio site and don't expect many visitors than this is the perfect hosting for you. Their 50% discount for the first-time buyer makes the deal even more perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The speed is average. Other hosts like Siteground and Dreamhost offer faster speeds. If you have 50k+ per month visitors you are better with other hosts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an inexpensive hosting and don't expect a lot of visitors for the first year, they are the best option out there. The stellar plan is $16-17 for the first year then $33 afterward while other hostings cost $100+ and after the discount, they will still cost around $50-60. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was the first hosting I bought and once my blog was established I moved that site to Google Cloud, but without the cheap hosting by them, I might not have started my 2 blogs. So, I guess they are the most budget-friendly hosting out there that doesn't suck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

Namecheap is a very capable website hosting provider, the customer support executives are offering to you their utmost competent solutions to their clients. Truly, guidance is single their utmost part one of many best portion of NameCheap. They are actually extremely honest, this is why I use NameCheap web hosting service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike with Namecheap hosting is the speed with shared hosting which is very sluggish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you'd like for excellent hosting support for your sites you need to create, then Namecheap will probably be the best option for beginners.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Along with Namecheap, we have the capability to manage our websites in a really more compact manner. The cost is cheap compared to some other web hosting companies. The most effective benefit, I was able to get with this specific web hosting is that I purchased endless SSL certificates for every domain

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Namecheap is one of the very few ideal web hosting service platforms around the world. It includes a lot of capabilities and it, in addition, works best with WordPress web sites. Among the many features offered by Namecheap, I appreciate their security and assistance staff probably the most. Websites managed with Namecheap are secure, and they also rarely encounter security and safety problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike with Namecheap is that I can not easily contact their customer support by way of telephone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I most certainly will advise the possible users to take advantage of Namecheap for efficient, reliable as well as on-time solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am just using Namecheap Hosting to solve web hosting problems. With Namecheap, my site continues to be on-line all the time which helps me to serve my clients conveniently as well as on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer
What do you like best?

The best thing I like with Namecheap web hosting is that they provide free SSL with every hosting we purchased with them, also recently they have shifted their hosting servers to the cloud which is also a good thing as it increases the site opening speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The shared hosting package of name cheap is not effective at all which so slow to open a website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that do not go with the shared hosting package, as it is so slow to open the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Namecheap, we are hosting lots of domain with them and the uptime of all the website the considerably good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing with the Namecheap is that anyone can get their hosting services at very reasonable rates. It is very simple in integrating of hosting with the domain name purchased from another site. The installation of the WordPress is just one click and this web hosting company also provided 50 free SSL for each and every domain name hosted with them for the whole year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting in touch with the customer care service is very difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended the Webhosting service from this company, as it is very cheap and trustworthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting many sites with the service provided by them, the best benefit is that I have purchased their web hosting during the Black Friday deals, and I got the same at very reasonable prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Namecheap is among the few best web hosting service platforms throughout the world. They are available in a lot of features and in addition, it works best along with WordPress web sites. One of the many attributes offered by Namecheap, I like their security and support team probably the most. Websites managed with Namecheap are safe, and they hardly ever encounter safety challenges, as well as in case of one their support team will be ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all other programs, Namecheap web hosting has limitations too. Among the serious issues, I've experienced utilizing its platform is e-mailing issues. I've been using Namecheap private email, but it has given me a headache since it cannot be incorporated with the service for effective e-mailing unless of course, I use the third-party software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I most certainly will advise the prospective customers to make use of Namecheap for effective, reliable as well as on-time solutions. With Namecheap, you will never face any security problems, and in case of any, these people will be to help. They have an incredible support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making use of Namecheap Web hosting service to solve website hosting issues. With Namecheap, my website continues to be online 24/7 this also has helped me to serve my clients easily as well as on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tessa
What do you like best?

Namecheap is a reliable web-hosting service whose features can easily take a business to the next level. Firstly, Namecheap web-hosting services are lowly priced which means that one does not need to invest too much funds paying for hosting. The reason why many people prefer to host their websites with Namecheap is because it has many cheap hosting services. This makes it very suitable for both small and medium business. Secondly, with Namecheap, one can always be sure that their website is always on the internet. The hosting service provide is characterized by a strong customer support system which takes instantaneous actions whenever there is a problem affecting a website they are hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main downside of Namecheap hosting services comes in when a person is using shared hosting. Even though the service is very cheap compared to others, it puts the speed of your website at a stake. Shared hosting using Namecheap web-hosting leads to slower performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Namecheap is the best web-hosting service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Namecheap hosting has various features which our company has found suitable for our success. The active nature of the Namecheap support system has saved us the hassle of spending so much time troubleshooting problems on our website. The support is always on check and we always channel our efforts towards our business. Also, being a research company, we do a lot of blogging which Nameacheap enables through WordPress. We have created so much content on our blog that attracts more clients, thanks to Namecheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Content Producer
What do you like best?

The relatively low prices are a good quality of the hosting plans on Namecheap. The shared hosting plans we have contain several key account management tools so we can update our website files. We can manage our files or use an FTP client to transfer files between our computers and the web server. The page loading speeds are respectably fast, even when there are higher levels of activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally need to contact the customer support team, but don't always get direct answers that are helpful for my solutions. I think the technical support team focuses more on the performance of their service and less on security and design issues with our particular websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Namecheap's hosting can be a good way to make your website setup process easier if you already have a Namecheap domain name. It usually takes much less time to connect a hosting plan within Namecheap compared to an outside companies hosting account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have several web hosting account at multiple companies, but we wanted to check out Namecheap's hosting plans since we already had some domains registered there and were planning to register more. The pricing for the basic plans was good, so we tried it and found that it was sufficient for our needs. There was less hassle setting up a hosting account with them compared to connecting an external hosting account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Namecheap is one of the well-known and popular web hosting company providing various types of package to host your domains. They provide a free SSL certificate to every web hosting package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like with this web hosting company is their shared hosting service, as it is very slow and make your website sluggish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just stay away from their shared web hosting, rest its a perfect one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this hosting company, we are hosting a lot of our domain, which are running perfectly and their uptime is also very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Manager
What do you like best?

I love the fact that they offer free SSL meant for upto fifty sites with each web hosting package you buy from name cheap. They give you good quality as well as fast website hosting. Excellent online assistance assists via online chat immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing much to state here, its working fine for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are wanting intending for reliable web hosting at an excellent price then choose name cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Namecheap web hosting service assists me personally to host nearly all of my wp web sites upon there fast web servers. Sites have never been offline that is certainly very important to my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ajit Nayak
What do you like best?

I love that they offer free ssl for upto 50 websites with each hosting package.

They offer quality and fast web hosting services.

Great online support helps through live chat window instantaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say here except that they charge for ssl from 2nd year onwards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for reliable web hosting at good price which is not high with quality support staff Namecheap is the besty choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Namecheap hosting helps me to host most of my wordpress websites on fast servers. Websites have never been offline which is important for my business. Thanks to namecheap team your services are awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Application Developer
What do you like best?

Their server is most stable than any server that we make. They also quiet cheap for that great services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their limitation on SMTP port is killing me. But we can lift that limitation if we can give right reason to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We don't know about their shared hosting services, because we use reseller hosting services. So far, their server is performed as expected. So don't be hesitate to give them a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had tons of resold account on that. I sold it cheap and my clients love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Namecheap is probably the few best website hosting platforms globally. It arrives with a great deal features and in addition, it is most effective with WordPress websites. One of the many features provided by Namecheap, I love their security and support team probably the most. Websites located with Namecheap feel at ease, plus they rarely face security challenges, and in case of one their support team you will need to help. As a novice, I wasn't well conversant with lots of things, but the support team led me, and today I'm able to handle certain tasks without their help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with every other application, Namecheap hosting has limitations too. Among the serious issues, I've faced having its platform is emailing problems. I've been using Namecheap private email, however, it has provided me a headache because it can't be integrated using the service for efficient emailing unless of course I personally use the 3rd party software. The non-public email offers excellent services, and when the organization can check up on this issue, then it will likely be a large relieve to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'll advise the possibility users to make use of Namecheap for efficient, reliable as well as on-time services. With Namecheap you won't ever face any security challenges, as well as in situation associated with a, they'll be prepared to help. They have an incredible support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using Namecheap Hosting to resolve website hosting problems. With Namecheap, this site continues to be online 24/7 which helps me for everyone my clients easily as well as on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I think it is great and easy to use especially to those who are new to self-hosting like myself. I like how it fits my budget and customer service is on hand in case you have an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I would say is the increase in price, but it is to be expected after the introductory year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely ask questions and do research on all the services you might actually need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to be depended on a platform that could close at any moment. Also, I have access to more features that are vital to my website and business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.