MyOwnConference

MyOwnConference is a platform for webinars and web conferencing. Has more than 50 features and one-day plans.

Work for MyOwnConference?

Learning about MyOwnConference?

MyOwnConference Reviews

Ask MyOwnConference a Question
Showing 26 MyOwnConference reviews
Merie Catherine R.

"Maximum planning in conferences. We are happy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is its interaction with the participants of the seminars, when they have any doubts, there are direct options to carry them out and answer them, it feels as if we are all in the same room. Performing webinars is a tedious job and with this platform the information arrives faster and as it has to be.

What do you dislike?

There are people in the organization who complain about the price, but there are different packages for any need that you require, the prices vary and I think it is worth paying for good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because we do Webinars without the greatest effort, we gather all the staff from the comfort of the conference room, and we make a backup of every call we make. 100% recommended.

With this platform we have unified members of the partner organizations that are in other cities far away, and we have made video conferences without having to make long trips and we do it from the comfort of our offices. Time is money and with MyOwnConference we have a mine.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MyOwnConference
luis s.

"The best videoconferencing software in the market."

What do you like best?

MyOwnConference is a software that is really expensive, but the software offers multiple service plans that adapt to the needs of each client, this software has the best audio and video quality that I have seen and its response capacity is practically Immediate, the quality of the technical support of the software is very good. It offers a multi-device system that allows you to access the software from the device you want.

What do you dislike?

Everyone in the company is happy with the benefits we have gained using MyOwnConference, we think it is the best investment we could have made of this software, the only thing we can say are good things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to have the best possible quality for your webinars, I recommend using MyOwnConference. With this software you will say goodbye to all the problems presented by other software.

Thanks to MyOwnConference we said goodbye to the problems generated by low quality software, none compare to the quality of service offered by MyOwnConference, organizing a webinar has never been easier than now.

What Webinar solution do you use?

nathalia j.

"MyOwnConference simply an excellent software."

What do you like best?

Regardless of the distance you can meet your colleagues and colleagues in a very easy way, organizing a webinar has never been so simple as since we started using this amazing software, the quality of audio and video is really good never It has failed us in any way.

What do you dislike?

The board and other colleagues complain because they say that it is an excessive price for a software, they say that with less amount of money you get a similar software in the market.

My personal opnion is that there is no other software that offers the benefits offered by this software, besides the cost is not so high for the benefits obtained using this software, it offers convenient service plans for any user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are tired of trying with video conferencing softwares that do not comply with what they offer and you want to remove those problems from above I recommend using MyOwnConference, it is the perfect solution to have a videoconferencing software that if it meets the expectations, I recommend it.

MyOwnConference has been the best solution that we have been able to receive in the company, it has been one of the best investments that they have been able to do, thanks to this software the problems of slow connection or freezing of image and audio that we presented using other softwares are over.

Yenifer E.

"Unrivaled quality in your webinars"

What do you like best?

MyOwnConference has some service plans that adapt to the needs of each user, has a multi-device platform which allows me to be connected at all times from my computer or from my PC, I can always enter the software and participate in webinars regardless of the where is this

The quality of service provided by this software is impressive, you will not have problems with the audio or video as they run in a very fluid way

What do you dislike?

This software complies with what it offers, it is a very expensive program but with an excellent sevice that has never failed me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Software of height to have a system of video conferences at the best level without worries of faults while you are using with a web seminar, has a technical support that is attentive to all types of faults is easy to use and with a very fluid interface I recommend it

We have tried different video conferencing software and no other has been at the height of MyOwnConference has an enviable audio and video quality now we can be sure that our webinars will be of the best possible quality

Ashley S.

"The best webinars at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

The quality of the webinars are excellent, the video and audio performance is incredible, in addition it has multiple subscription plans that fit the pocket of each company. Also the interaction is great, when you have any questions, with the press of a button, you can interact with everyone connected.

What do you dislike?

MyOwnConference is complete and perfect, it has no leaks or programming errors. He has never left me wrong in any of the webinars and I am sure he never will. The subscription plan is somewhat high, but in my opinion it is necessary to pay for a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best software for webinars of all. It is excellent, capable and comfortable to its users. If you need a program that really responds to you, MyOwnConference is your ideal option. So far it is the best option we have taken. and without a doubt we have not been wrong.

Before acquiring MyOwnConference, we had problems with webinars, because the software that we used before, did not perform and was not up to doing web seminars with great quality and fluency. Now that is a thing of the past. With MyOwnConference webinars are interesting and of excellence. Without counting the easy to organize with a couple of clicks. This software has great potential and I am happy to be one of your...

Maria Carolina H.

"The webinars have never been so interesting before!"

What do you like best?

The interaction is phenomenal, although it has a complex system, it is easy to use. Also, as much as the audio and the video are of maximum quality, without a doubt MyOwnConference has an incredible potential and every day I try the program I love it more.

What do you dislike?

I had read about the program being somewhat expensive, but personally I think that to have an excellent service it is necessary to pay a little more. I have never had any kind of problems with MyOwnConference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your webinars to be of the best possible quality, your choice is without doubt MyOwnConference. It has accessible plans and you will have the certainty that it is of the highest possible quality.

Before MyOwnConference we had a program that had many errors, the quality of webinars was low and therefore tedious. But now that's a thing of the past. The web seminars are of the highest quality and every time they become more interesting.

Steve T.

" Communications without problems, we love it"

What do you like best?

I like the way to handle video conferences and webinars, because it is too simple, it is also very fast and in MyOwnConference we have found a system that improves our potential when we communicate with other people.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the price is very high, it has tools that are very efficient, but I really do not like the price because there is another software with better prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an efficient way to keep all the work colleagues very close. Although its cost is a bit excessive, I think it is a good investment to implement in any company.

It helped us to connect with our colleagues who travel, we need to communicate about contingencies and, thanks to this software, we make the necessary adjustments to connect, regardless of the distance. In addition, the quality of audio and video is not distorted.

James B.

"A good platform to connect colleagues around the world."

What do you like best?

Connecting distant colleagues has been a fundamental part of completing the business without having to travel, simply by pressing a button we connect and talk quickly. In addition, the webinars are carried out in a simple way, also its interface is the best that I have been able to observe and I have compared them with other programs of greater popularity and I think that it has nothing to envy.

What do you dislike?

It may be that its price is not the most competitive in the market, but I prefer to pay a little more and receive a good service, than to pay a lower price and not be satisfied with what I acquired. I have no complaints with MyOwnConference

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will continue to recommend it until I can no longer do it, because I love the way we can connect many people without needing to be physically present, only from the screen of a technological device. In addition, if you have problems during your implementation, technical support is always at your disposal, with quick and direct solutions to solve the problem.

We improve the dynamics to make webinars, because now we do not suffer setbacks, since this platform manages everything related to the connection with colleagues. We are very satisfied with its implementation since we reduce the travel costs, because if we want to meet with colleagues from other institutions, we do it from the computer or the telephone.

Jessie F.

"Really grateful to MyOwnConference"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best platforms for webinars, I feel very comfortable and the members of the organization have also told me that good news. It has an extremely fast, simple platform and without damaging the quality of the image, the interface does not alter the communication, since it is very fast. It has excellent service plans for any economic availability. In addition, the support service responds instantly, it's almost as if they were by my side when I have a problem. It's what we've always been looking for.

What do you dislike?

The person who recommended it to me warned me that it was a little expensive and we took a chance because before we had similar software, but we always had problems with the image and sound when calling. But by integrating this platform into the organization we obtained the results of the first webinar. We did not care about the money, because no other software works like MyOwnConference, it is really unique and useful for our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best way to conduct web seminars. It is fast and easy to use at the same time, with versatile options to manage a group of people through the screen. Recommended by all coworkers who have used this innovative system.

The versatility of working with this system is extremely efficient, I think we find the best way to perfect our ideology and transmit our knowledge with an interactive and solid platform for our organization.

Harry J.

"A very expensive product that fulfills its functions"

What do you like best?

This platform is difficult to choose, it has good ideas that can be improved, but they have not worked for me, besides I did not have the best support technician to answer each question (it is something that they have to improve), has different plans and services but all have a high price.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it took me a while to learn how to use this platform, but I did it and carried out my first webinar with their help, but with problems. I think this software is overrated, you can also get similar software for a lower cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not recommend it, there are better options to keep in mind. If I had the opportunity to be the seller, it would not be so bad to waste your time or money. There are excellent products and this is not one of them.

The truth was not very helpful, if I had the opportunity to choose it again I would not do it, because its high price and its complex platform do not call my attention to the naked eye. I feel it was not very helpful.

alejandra t.

"A high cost for good service"

What do you like best?

this software has shown me that it is worth canceling a price to receive a good service is an excellent platform to do webinars has excellent audio and video quality

What do you dislike?

In the market there are other software at a better price but not with the quality of this, My OwnConference has made sure to eliminate most of its faults and you can count on that if you fail in some way your customer service via phone will go be there to help you solve the problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It pays to pay for a good service and MyOwnConference offers quality of service also has its service plans that adapt to the needs of everyone

we do not need to make long trips to meet with other colleagues which helps reduce costs we can do webinars no matter the distance the image does not freeze and the audio is very fluid

Peter J.

"Webinars without complications Clear and precise information"

What do you like best?

Only good things is what I can say about this platform, we do not take long organizing webinars because its implementation is phenomenal and goes directly to what you need to do, the information reaches all the staff that connects, the presentations I like a lot because it interacts directly with the participants since any doubt present, is solved thanks to its innovative system. The quality of the image is not blurred or damaged the quality of the sound. The truth is that there are many advantages and I feel that I would expand a lot when talking about all of them.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that this system is excessively expensive. The service they provide is good, but they should lower the prices to increase the clientele.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it enormously because it is an effective system, a robust platform that adapts from small organizations to the largest. I feel that it is a necessary system to make smooth web seminars and very easy to recommend.

Now we do webinars without complications and without tedious hours of organization. We have the information and this software does the rest and shows us the advantages of effective communication thanks to its truly scalable platform.

Maria H.

"Your webinars no matter the distance."

What do you like best?

very easy to use safe and very organized does not freeze the image keeps everything as it has to be allows you to meet with the people you want regardless of distance and always with an audio and fluid image.

What do you dislike?

At first I thought it was very expensive software but when I observed its benefits I realized that it is worth paying for a good service with unrivaled quality nothing bad about this wonderful program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MyOwnConference is very easy to use with an incredible organization and it is very safe to never do a webinar was so easy.

It saves a lot of time and as they say there the time is money we save for a lot of having to pay the biaticos of the trips and now we work in a more comfortable way fast safe and simple.

laura c.

"MyOnwConference excellent platform for your webinars"

What do you like best?

It has a very fluid interface, it is easy to use, meetings are organized quickly and safely, it has convenient service plans for different uses, it has a very good multi-device option.

What do you dislike?

This application goes in a very good direction generates a lot of trust between the company's directors if it continues like this it promises many good things

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many people who complain about the cost of the product and I would recommend them to new users who do not get carried away because this software is worth what it costs, it facilitates many things

It has helped us save a lot of time and money now we organize everything from our work site without having to travel to other cities it is very safe and with excellent audio and video quality

Mayra Alejandra B.

"Webinars! It had never been so easy."

What do you like best?

What I love about MyOwnConference is the high quality of the webinars, the software is light and easy to use and quickly adapted to our organization. In addition, the interaction with the other participants is fascinating and personally, I adapted easily to its interface.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that many people have commented that the service is somewhat costly, but in my opinion your subscription is accessible, starting at € 10 a month. And I consider it a good price for good service. I have nothing that disgusts me about MyOwnConference

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to do webinars of high quality and without any mishap, MyOwnConference is the ideal choice. Recommended.

Before the webinars were tedious and boring, but with MyOwnConference all that changed. Now it is more didactic and entertaining due to the interaction.

Paola Carolina F.

"A service in which you pay a lot."

What do you like best?

The webinar service is great but it has a high monthly cost. It has good video and audio quality but it is not worth it, there are many more softwares that give you the same quality and at a lower price.

What do you dislike?

The price is too high. The price is not at all pleasant nor is it suitable for companies that are just starting out in the market and do not have a good basis to pay for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is excellent, if you have a good economic base to pay your high costs, MyOwnConference is the ideal software for your company.

Thanks to MyOwnConference we have high quality webinars. If they had a cheaper package of services, it would be the ideal software.

Gabriela R.

"a high price for an excellent service"

What do you like best?

it is a very complete software with excellent audio and video quality allows me to meet colleagues from different parts without having to move from the comfort of my office

What do you dislike?

its price is a bit high but the reward for its efficiency also has service plans to fit your budget nothing wrong with myownconference

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this wonderful software has relieved the work since it is very easy to use allowing me to save time now I have more free time to share with my family

our meetings and webinars are now simpler and safer has allowed me to improve my performance at work I can make several meetings without moving from my office allowing me to be more productive

Jorge F.

"Your webinars without limits"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how people from anywhere can connect, wherever they are, they can simply be connected by this application and it's as if they were in the same room thanks to its fast interface that does not affect the audio or the image

What do you dislike?

MyOwnConference has a somewhat higher price but it really is nothing that can not be controlled with your service plans

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although many complain about the price of this application I think it is worth paying for a good service, a service that very few provide so I recommend it

The company thanked MyOwnConference for allowing them to save a significant amount of money on the trips they constantly have to make

Jessica A.

"Conducting a conference is easier with MyOwnConference."

What do you like best?

Users who participate in the conference can interact with each other and it is easier to respond. This will improve the conference's fluides and not the beastly tedium.

It is fun to work with MyOwnConference, its interface is not complicated and is perfect for any type of user.

What do you dislike?

The price is high, depending on how much you use MyOwnConference, the price may vary from the package you choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I would recommend it, it is simple to use and allows you to make web conferences quickly and comfortably.

Thanks to MyOwnConference the members of our organization who are not physically available in the conference room, can attend it by this means.

William M.

"MyOwnConference, the tool for Conferences on the Web"

What do you like best?

This platform has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It is ideal for seminars, web conferences and online trainings. I like it has many favorable tools.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is high but the investment is necessary, it is worth implementing MyOwnConference

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MyOwnConference is worth implementing, it has many interesting tools: chat, recording, shared screen, whiteboard and others. It is also the platform that allows you to organize conferences on the web comfortably.

.With MyOwnConference gathering participants who are in distant sites has been easier. This platform for the company has been a great help has allowed to organize seminars on the web and online training. Actually all its characteristics have been conducive to the organization.

"Good platform, limited compared to other systems"

What do you like best?

I like the multi language capabilities for worldwide conferencing and the intergrations with analytics software like Google Analytics. Also the ability to integrate with dropbox has been useful in sharing files and supporting documentation quickly to all participants.

What do you dislike?

For the price the number of participants is limited compared to other systems. Also, I would like more integrations with lead capture programs. Having the ability to use a system such as Zapier to integrate lead capture would be nice for training presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other applications and see what works best for you. Try several before committing to one.

We are using MyOwnConference for training presentations and sales presentations. The platform is nice because people can join without having to download any applications and they can view from any device. We are seeing that the ease of use is a big benefit compared to other applications that require a software download or personal information requiring a login. We prefer to get that information ourselves once we've established a relationship with our viewers.

Malik B.

"MyOwnConference a platform premium for webinars"

What do you like best?

MyOwnConference has an interface very nice, and easy, which makes it easy to use even among less-techie users. you canorganize and execute meetings with huge numbers of attendees, and still have data protected and encrypted . The system offerspossibility to recording meetings.

What do you dislike?

like all video conferencing software, it is necessary that all the interlocutors have the software, and it is not possible to use it with another

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is a secure application, which is compatible with IOS Android PC and mac, video and audio exchanges are very fluid.

in our company, it is possible to discuss between specialists all over the world. The data being encrypted for more security

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"making conferences easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and there are multiple subscription types. The free kind is good if you're using it for small groups and shorter conferences. It only records up to 20minutes. Whereas the paid subscriptions provide larger usage and unlimited calls. You can also include a schedule for planning calls in addition to in-webinar features like polling your participants and having question & answers during the webinar.

What do you dislike?

The plans that you pay for are a little pricey if you're not a large company (starting at $30 a month) but if you're going to use it with multiple calls and lots of users on the call then it would be a smart investment.

Allows companies to host webinars and conference calls for businesses that have multiple locations with lots of participants. Was easy to use and get everyone together for a presentation/webinar even though we're not all together in one location. Also, allows for participants to engage with questions and actively partake in polls during the webinar.

Peter I.

"What do you like best?"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using MyOwnConference for one year or more and I can note some advantages

● lots of really useful features like recording, screen sharing, polls and surveys, follow-up mails to attendees, statictics

● stable brodcast. I usually hold webinar for 100 -150 attendees and the quality of video is always great.

● different tariffs. I sometimes choose one-day plan or pay for 2-3 month at once.

What do you dislike?

I can hold meeting from desctop only. It is not always comfortable for me. Mobile app is only for attendance.

I use MyOwnConference for holding webinars for marketing and sales.

"MyOwnConference - User Review"

What do you like best?

MyOwnConference offers over 100 tools and feature applications that you can use for your webinars, conferences and meetings allow for the price of 30$. You truly get a lot for a little!

What do you dislike?

Setting up MyOwnConference can become a hassle when trying to configure for a work environment for a multitude of employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue updating with security patches, and add a little bit more on the user support end for troubleshooting when new users configure the software.

Completing conferences and teaching webinars for new hires, and routine retraining that helps employees gain insight through the offered features.

UO
User in Oil & Energy

"Best premium quality platform for organizing webinars"

What do you like best?

So many features I can use! The platform meets all the requirements that my company need. Definitely recommended!

What do you dislike?

I like their promotion discount feature. Still kind of expensive though.

Web conferencing, meeting, webinars.

Learning about MyOwnConference?

* We monitor all MyOwnConference reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.