Lumin PDF for G Suite

Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.

Work for Lumin PDF for G Suite?

Learning about Lumin PDF for G Suite?

Compare Lumin PDF for G Suite to Similar Solutions

Lumin PDF for G Suite Reviews

Showing 19 Lumin PDF for G Suite reviews
Lumin PDF for G Suite review by María V G.
María V G.

" Lumin PDF = online application to edit and share PDF files"

What do you like best?

Lumin PDF is a very easy to use application that is completely online and allows you to edit and share your files in portable format. It gives you security since you add it or install it with your google account. This application is very useful with it I have managed to create PDF files from other formats such as Microsoft Word documents allowing the editing of them. Being compatible with your google account the files are stored on your drive. However, it allows storage in applications from other providers such as: dropbox and one drive. It does not require the download and installation in the computer, which generates independence.

What do you dislike?

The application is quite basic, I usually use it to edit small elements in the pdf files without installing additional applications in the compiler or to highlight important readings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lumin PDF for G suite is an extraordinary application that offers you the possibility to edit and share PDF files; all this synchronized with your gmail account which provides security. It's great and easy to use it has given me the basic options I need to edit my pdf files without having to download files to my computer.

Being an online application does not require the installation of additional programs on the computer which is very advantageous. It has allowed me to make comments and highlight important information in pdf files. It is basic but a great application in the functions that it provides.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lumin PDF for G Suite
Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Jen M.
Jen M.

"Great for editing on-the-go! "

What do you like best?

I'm not always at home to edit PDFs with Adobe which is on my main computer so it's great to be able to edit when I'm working remotely with Lumin. When I open a PDF from within my email Lumin pops up as an option to open/view the document in so I don't have to do any steps before I can start editing.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit limited in what you can and can't do, but for being accessible no matter where, I'll take it. Also, I cant seem to find the eraser, if there is one. Just the undo button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you open a PDF in Gmail, Lumin will show up as an option to open the document with making it much easier than downloading the doc and opening in another program. While Adobe can do much more with PDFs this is great for simple edits on-the-go or without the need to open Adobe. Also, pricing on the subscription of Adobe had gotten higher so if cost is an issue, Lumin is affordable! For me, the ease of access is probably the best feature.

I can edit PDFs as needed when dealing with clients, most of the people I deal with aren't incredibly tech-savvy so this helps when walking them through something.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Tommy D.
Tommy D.

"Edit and share PDF and Office files in your browser, trouble-free! "

What do you like best?

Lumin PDF allows you to share and edit PDF files in real-time with other colleagues and external stakeholders who might not have the adobe software capabilities on their computer.

What do you dislike?

The user face is not great: icons to reduce and enlarge the file shift once you click on the document, marking up and drawing on the document is tricky. There seems to be misalignment between where you click on the page and where the sensor is read, which creates a troubleshooting issue. The drawing tool defaults to the clicking tool every time you release the clicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very basic functionality and should not be used for any large scale editing

It allows you to edit pdf files in real-time and make updates/changes to documents so that they are dynamic and easily editable.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Gustavo T.
Gustavo T.

"PDF editing in the browser"

What do you like best?

A software that integrates with Google Drive to edit your documents. It allows you to create PDF files from Microsoft Word documents and for me that is enough. Easy installation and use.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that it does not have typographic fonts to choose from that allow me to edit the pdf and deleting images of them without having to put a white rectangle on top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me it is essential to always have a PDF editing program in the browser and Lumin PDF makes the difference.

Lumin PDF is our alternative to editing PDF documents without a desktop software. Normally all the documentation that we have stored in Drive is managed with this software.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by User

"Good PDF viewing and annotation tool "

What do you like best?

Lumin is a fully featured PDF viewer. Although you cannot edit existing text in the PDF, you can mark, comment and strike out text. This is particularly good for reviewing PDFs. It also has a search feature allowing you to quickly find information in a PDF. Best of all it integrates with both Gmail and Google Drive allowing you to open PDFs in it with a click of a button!

What do you dislike?

My only issue with Lumin is that it can be a little slow at times to open a PDF. I suppose offering all those tools via the web is no easy feat, but the occasional sluggishness of the app can be a disappointment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lumin is an excellent tool for seamlessly editing your PDFs from Gmail so long as you don’t get bothered by the occasional long loading times.

When my clients send drafts via PDF I use this to comment and review them.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Great PDF viewer/sender"

What do you like best?

It works perfect with dropbox and sending files securely to clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when sending documents, it becomes hard for others to view the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test and see if you enjoy using the product. I find most will be able to decide within a couple of trials using the software. It all depends on what industry you are in and if you need to save documents online or send them securely.

For those using the software as well it works great for saving and sending documents.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by juan carlos g.
juan carlos g.

"Easy pdf online editor for free, yes for free!"

What do you like best?

It's a free pdf editor and it's connected to your google drive account so it's easy and fast to edit your pdf files. Also. It's perfect to sign your pdf documents without to use additional software. You can download directly from it so you don't need to go to Google Drive to do it.

If you can share your edited pdf, you can do it, just click on the share icon and Lumin will send an email to your friend.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Lumin can't recognize properly the pdf document and you can't edit a particular line of the document.

Also, I miss a feature to merge some pdf files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not pay premium

Sign and edit pdf online without additional applications like Acrobat Reader.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Good tool to view pdf files"

What do you like best?

for me the best feature of this tool is the speed and convenience of being able to read pdf documents from the own Gmail.

What do you dislike?

on occasion, some pdf files have not been able to open them, but this does not happen often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Lumin PDF need to work in the same way than now, They are doing a good job.

We receive a lot of pdf files by email, and Lumin PDF help me to access them kickly and faster.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by User

"Best PDF tool for Google Drive, edit, annotate, take pages out."

What do you like best?

I like the integration and ability to edit and manage PDF's from files on my Google Drive. I can remove pages from a PDF, re-save and share with a different client/colleague.

What do you dislike?

What's a bit of a nuissance is that when when switching between computers you would need to sign in every time you change browser but it's easily averted with the Googel sign-in, other than that it's a great tool. One more thing that would help greatly is be able to edit the text within the document but that would require a more powerful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a Google Drive user, definitely give Lumin PDF a try as it'll save you time and effort when on the go and you need to change/annotate a PDF quickly.

I've found editing or annotating/highlighting quite easy as well as removing pages from PDF's that I need to quickly edit before sending out. This tool is super handy when needing to share a document but need to remove a few confidential pages or unnecessary pages so it can easily be done from Chrome without need of extra software on your computer.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Matias H.
Matias H.

"Not the best app to read PDF online"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being able to access my pdf online when I have them shared over google drive

What do you dislike?

It takes more time to open some of the PDF. But it gets better over the months.

To do comments and improve the press documents to promote our work. We work over the documents as a group.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by William M.
William M.

"Lumin completes G suite with an easy to use PDF editor"

What do you like best?

Gaining access to a PDF editor within G suite changed the game for me. I personally like have quotes and other documents in PDF form over Word for to ensure formatting stays the same and this does everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Right now I cannot think of anything. It allows editing and conversion for many doc types

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive way to view PDF docs and perfect addition to your G suite.

Rids the cost of having Adobe suite or other costly software to view and edit PDFs

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by User

"Great way to add signatures to PDFs "

What do you like best?

Helpful for legal documents, specifically adding signatures to them

What do you dislike?

I am not entirely sure that I trust the site, with it connected to my email. Using it on my phone, but not in the app, is not very easy. I prefer my phone for signatures, though.

Adding signatures to documents and transferring them back and forth without having to scan them separately through a school-wise copier/scanner

"Lumin PDF for G Suite "

What do you like best?

Works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Drive. Also works well with Dropbox, Onedrive, and Box. Highlight and underline text. Erase whole blocks of text. Able to add digital signatures. Easily rotate and remove individual pages. Can draw and easily insert lines and shapes.

What do you dislike?

A few issues with drawing, a bit difficult to use. Doesn't always start where you expect it to. Have several printing issues when first implemented, but support helped us work through them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for smaller companies who utilize Gmail and Google Drive.

We were looking for a replacement for Adobe. Lumin nicely fills the void.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Consultant

"Lumin offers a great product for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility of Lumin. It's easy to use and provides the convenience of a pdf editor at a fraction of the cost. It is also perfect for contract workers, performing work remotely, as it is portable and available anywhere.

What do you dislike?

It could have more features but they are sufficient for my needs.

Lumin gives me the opportunity to edit pdfs on the go, great for remote workers.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by User

"Review and Make Notes on Your PDF Files"

What do you like best?

This PDF viewer is great for reviewing and sending files securely to clients. I like that you can make notes and highlight key points but you can't actually edit texts. I do like that it works well with some of the apps we currently use.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike is that you're not able to make edits to documents. I have also had a couple clients complain about not being able to view files or there were errors in the document.

Our office is using this program to securely send files to clients.

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Jay K.
Jay K.

"Beat PDF editor for G suite!"

What do you like best?

This software makes it really easy to edit pdf documents from google drive

What do you dislike?

Sometimes u have to reload the page to make it work

It lets me edit pdf documents without spending hundreds on adobe softwarr

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Deanna S.
Deanna S.

"Needs more features"

What do you like best?

Being able to sign name, quick highlight and adding of text.

What do you dislike?

Wish There was a way to edit text on document like there is on Adobe.

An option to Adobe PDF and ability to share,.

"PDF FILES "

What do you like best?

I like that with LUMIN you can choose other google drive functions to open a document vs. adobe.

What do you dislike?

The Lumin PDF files may not always work properly. So you might have to use an alternative instead.

It normally opens with mozilla firefox browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say make sure to use the correct browser version and that it is pretty simple and to the point.

N/A

Lumin PDF for G Suite review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great complement for G Suite"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, friendly interface, a great complement for G Suite

What do you dislike?

Less clicks to sign a PDF document, and to save it in Google Drive

Significant savings in printing and paper

Learning about Lumin PDF for G Suite?

* We monitor all Lumin PDF for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Lumin PDF for G Suite to Similar Solutions