JSL Marketing & Website Design Reviews & Product Details

JSL Marketing & Website Design Overview

What is JSL Marketing & Website Design?

JSL Marketing & Web Design offers a wide variety of services including website design, SEO strategy and management, content marketing and email marketing, and we are passionate about helping all businesses succeed and grow online. Everything about JSL – from our company culture to the way we work with our clients – is based around our 5 core values. Integrity – We are committed to bringing you the best possible results, and strive to do everything with complete integrity and honesty. That’s one of the reasons why we love to work so closely with our clients during every step of our process. Creativity – Marketing is all about creativity, and we are passionate about finding new ways to bring extra creative flare to all of our projects. We are committed to doing everything with excellence and we won’t stop until your project is perfect. Clarity – Communication is so huge when it comes to marketing, whether that be our communication with you – our client – or the way in which your brand communicates with your target audience. We aim to bring clarity to all aspects of the communication funnel. Authenticity – When you work with JSL, you can rest assured that every step of the process will be met with the upmost authenticity. We’re true to our brand and our values, and we’re also committed to bringing that same authenticity to your own brand. Positivity – A positive attitude can go a long way, and we think it’s one of the most important aspects to any working business relationship. Positivity is often a catalyst for creativity, and we are dedicated to maintaining a positive, happy working environment. Want to learn more about our 3 step process and marketing services? Great! Contact us today at (817)-470-5274.

JSL Marketing & Website Design Details
English, Spanish

JSL Marketing is a family owned marketing agency serving the greater Dallas + Fort Worth area. We are dedicated to building better brands online by harnessing the power of each brand's individual and unique "why."

JSL Marketing & Website Design

JSL Marketing & Website Design Screenshots

JSL Marketing & Website Design Reviews

Showing 7 JSL reviews
Location
Already have JSL Marketing & Website Design?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The JSL team is overseeing our SEO and pay-per-click campaigns, along with our website. They handle all of our analytics and website content. They also help us with our CRM, and all digital marketing needs including social media marketing, content marketing, Google AdWords & social media advertising, and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The owners, James and Sarah, are wonderful. They are both personally involved with our campaign and are committed to helping us reach our goals. Sarah redesigned our website and we couldn't be happier with the results. From the weekly check-ins, to different needs that arise, their whole team is responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! All of the JSL employees are consummate professionals. They reply in a timely manner and are always willing to go the extra mile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I cannot say enough good things about working with James, Sarah, Colin, Tierney and the whole JSL team. They are extremely knowledgeable and thorough, as well as kind and honest. Admittedly, we don't know a lot about what goes on in the background when it comes to SEO and PPC, but thankfully the JSL team does, and they're patient enough to explain it a few times if need be. I would highly recommend hiring JSL - you won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JSL has helped our company to become more visible and accessible online. We had a few issues with our prior SEO company and even prior to hiring JSL, they took a look at our account and showed us a few quick fixes. Once we hired them they were able to do a thorough sweep of our account and overhaul the whole thing. When we were interviewing other SEO companies, we were told that we would have to completely redo our website in order to get it where we wanted it. Sarah took a look, and instead of suggesting we start from scratch, told us she could work with what we already had. She was able to customize it the way we wanted and save us some money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have really enjoyed working with the JSL Team on my websites SEO. James the head of SEO and his team, were super knowledgable in helping consult me for the best strategies for moving my business' SEO forward. It was nice for a change not to be sold to like other agencies I reached out to in the past. Once they showed me the results they have gotten for their own agency and their clients, I definitely knew it was a good choice to pick them as my partner.

Their strategies our changing my business already and I'm super excited about all the new customers. When it comes to working with JSL, I'd say the customer service is world class. You won't go wrong at all when you choose them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I don't like dislike anything stop asking silly questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Research Product Specialist
Medical Devices
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I started working with JSL for SEO coaching and advice on my 3-year old educational fertility website eggsperience.com. Right away JSL gave us valuable feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has been easy to work with the JSL team. Each campaign they have been true accountability and I'm very glad we chose them during our selection process. Thanks JSL for all of your hard work so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. They are responsive, fast, and good at communicating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great choice for any SEO needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Real Estate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I wanted to update our current website and was fortunate enough to find JSL Marketing. After speaking with about 3 different companies and hours of research, I chose them. It was the best decision I could have made in choosing a web designer, Seo and managing my social media for my company. Their professionalism, knowledge, creativity has been outstanding! We agreed on a budget, and I"m happy to say there were no extra hidden costs! They got to work and rolled out our new site on time within the budget that was projected! They have returned every call, email and answered every question I have had during the process. They use advanced software that has helped increase my companies google rankings. Give them a try, you will not be sorry! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their knowledge and expertise. They are always timely in returning emails, hitting deadlines, or anything I ask them, they talk me through it. I love not only their customer service skills but their integrity and professionalism is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a thing! I have thought through this and still can't think of anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I 100% recommend JSL whether you are looking to update your website, have someone take over your social media, email marketing, or SEO and adword campaigns, you have found the right place!! Give them a try, you will love them and the experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed our website redesigned and updated. JSL listened to our needs and did a great job for our redesign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The amount of content they were able to fit into our pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

JSL listened to our needs and implemented them in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Mortgage Advisor
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

JSL helped me take an old website and totally redesign it. They very much exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The look and functionality...very user friedley Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...except for having to get everything apporoved through my copliance department, but JSL worked directly with them and all went smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You will not be disapointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Construction
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been using JSL to improve our existing website, handle SEO and Local Search Optimization, and we have had Sarah write new copy for many of the pages. We are very pleased with the results on the website, and with our performance SEO-wise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are accessible, and provide a good value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall, we have been very happy with JSL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for JSL?