Hitask Reviews & Product Details

Hitask Overview

What is Hitask?

Hitask is a unique project and task manager for teams. It helps to focus on team collaboration, getting tasks done and manage an entire project. Benefits of using Hitask - Create and assign tasks with Hitask's intuitive drag & drop UI. - Store documents and files by attaching it to tasks. - Set up deadlines for time-sensitive projects. - Collaborate via in-app chat for specific tasks. - Keep track of everything, anywhere with any device. - Move beyond with 3rd party integrations like Google and Outlook Calendar.

Hitask Details
Discussions
Hitask Community
Arabic, German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Human Computer LLC
2008
Houston, TX
@hitask
384 Twitter followers

Founder at Hitask

Hitask Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hitask community
Have you used Hitask before?

Hitask Reviews

Showing 68 Hitask reviews
Already have Hitask?
Senior Staff Technical Program Manager
What do you like best?

Maintaining order and planning in our work was no longer a problem since Hitask came to solve everything. Among the things that I like, they highlight:

- Quick and easy use.

- Comfortable interface, without soo many complicated features, offers just the right tools to do a fairly excellent work management and increases its functionality to be really useful.

- The collaboration tools are ideal, it contributes to better communication and to be able to carry out each tasj together.

- Synchronizing it with the calendar allows us to be more cautious with time and increase our organizational capacities by guaranteeing that we accomplish tasks just in time.

- It offers me excellent reports, where it is possible to evaluate progress and missing work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Taking into account all your pros, the negatives are really nil. I would like to have a Hitask app on my phone, however, it is not possible. This would greatly facilitate all my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hitask is a simple tool to use, with many benefits once you realize what you can do with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our work organized and a smooth work system is an achievement that could only be achieved with Hitask. The benefits range from the rapid achievement of our work objectives, with a shorter time to reach, improving performance and ROI in our work. Thanks to its work management tools it is possible to organize tasks and exponentially control our work. It is the perfect tool to unite the entire work team to achieve a collaborative and communicative work, in addition to which it is undoubtedly essential to keep a work constantly in order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease because the equipment I work with is very easy to use, making our work very fluent, it's good software, and not too costly. This tool is very easy to use, very intuitive to any kind of public. The calendar tools allow us to boost our work 's productivity by precisely fulfilling project deadlines. Each method is basically intuitive and marks step by step until our goal, tasks and activities are effectively achieved. The notification system operates, works in real time, is right and fair, and alerts you of every event you intend to do. It is vast and has a range of features, which allows the device to be tailored to make me more relaxed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a realistic tool with numerous capabilities for the business organization's exponential growth. The only thing I can think of is that it develops smoothly, it can be slowly, it does not flow as well as it can with too many activities at the same time and is not easy to do a successful job with a system which is very late in taking action. I don't like that, since my team operates outside the workplace, there is no mobile app in the Apple Store and a mobile app is simpler to make work even more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All in one is easy tool. Nothing more can be looked for, there are advantages at the organisation's stage. Nice for a small team, and Hitask is what you want if you want a cheap but successful solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me to manage all my team 's activities and makes it a great tool for my company. The key benefit of the project was organising tasks and work events, so we accomplished broad-scale business goals, enhanced communication and teamwork between our staff, handled many of the projects we organize on a large scale and with that enhanced not only our professional approach in the workplace, but also the fact that our job was improving as usual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Project progress management and monitoring is simple with Hitask and also helps me to work with my team. The organizing of each task and operation required for the implementation of major work projects is possible with Hitask. It has an excellent interface, is very simple to use, it was easy to configure and customize it, making it even more easy to workflow and experience. It has excellent tools to help you to do a job in great detail, to coordinate each of my tasks in an exact period and to incorporate my work team effectively in any project that we conduct so that specifics are required and that it is an important tool for good progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I try to check the progress the Hitask task manager can be sluggish. Hopefully they would strengthen it. However, it doesn't affect how well the software is fine, however, it should be noted, on the other hand that it may be dull or dull, you would need to perform more dynamism and striking activities to make the operation performed in the software much more diversified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also for a new user, Hitask is so easy to use. To handle your project better, any team that needs good software should try this software. As I wish you were always going to achieve great success in your pursuit of your projects, I suggest this because you will get it with Hitask just as I did without hesitation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use of Hitask to manage my homework makes my daily work more effective. I've been really advantageous because I haven't always been in the bureau to work with Hitask on mobile devices. When Hitask was introduced in order to change my work and life 100 percent, my everyday routine and my work work work was changed, so that all facets of my day could interact and connect up with a whole range of systems, which would work and flow at a pace. It's a sensational forum that puts together a team that always strives to collaboratively progress in all our business ventures. This is a splendid support that I could not do without without. It represents an invaluable aid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and helps me to organize my tasks daily. The application helps you to personalize and arrange each task for your convenience. Hitask enables you to track each task's overall progress. Hitask also facilitates activity preparation and assists you in setting targets with dates and times for different occasions. It helps you to recall items for a specific mission. There are work notes. It's cheap tech as well. Compared to other job alerts, this app has saved the organization a great deal of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Hitask has all the features that you would like to use in an app, it is not as effective to use it on a mobile device as it is on your computer. The fault of this software is that it is slow, especially with a weak or inclined internet connection, and the interface with a mobile device doesn't work very well. I will have to load task pages or files for a while, which will slow down my work and I would tell it is boring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows the team to organise and also makes it good for your business activities in a composite and open manner so that your tasks are part and parcel of your business and so can make you completely aware of everything in your business. The day. For people with many daily activities, this cool app is highly recommended. Organizations and organizations will also make sure that all records and plans are updated by using this software's functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hitask allows our team to make tasks and projects more effective. We have outstanding coordination strengthened with initiatives and assignments as participants are able to present their results and find the solutions on time. Hitask gives me a greater level of control and flexibility, and in many ways helps me, for example by being able to execute business activities effectively and progress our projects properly. This encourages more stability and control over our everyday tasks and projects; it is like an assistant who recalls the things that you have to do. You'll appreciate the results of the application if you have a business owner, and all you need is completed on time without constant help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Hitask is amazing, it helps me to focus on the details about the realization of the projects, its interface is just the right one to organize and correctly manage all my tasks and projects, following the step by step in an orderly way thanks to effective tools that contribute to make the job much easier. It contributes to creating a link with the entire work team with active collaboration tools that guide us to carry out fluid and participatory work. The creation of detailed reports specify all the work done, with an exhaustive analysis, displaying the list of tasks to be completed and planning them with connection to the calendar allows to specify the date on which they should be completed, sharing the progress with all my work colleagues makes all the effort is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to have more editing options, with more colors that make the work more interactive, and I can make the organization much more visual. The mobile app lacks a more comfortable user interface, sometimes it's too slow and cumbersome, and the panels aren't as smooth as they should be. On the other hand, customer service is not very effective, it takes longer than expected to resolve any questions you may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hitask is a fantastic tool, it is really great in everything it has helped us to do. Try a free trial and discover how fabulous it can be in your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A project management tool is the ideal to guide us in each commercial activity that we must carry out, planning the tasks in detail has kept us on the right track, guiding us so that each job that we must do is done successfully. Collaborative work is one of the things that we value the most, since being a team in each project provides us with only positive points to advance in an excellent way and achieve the proposed objective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A few a couple of a few things I like about Hitask may be the chance to produce and assign tasks. It's fast, safe, and very secure. Applying Hitask is easy and quick. You may use, easy to set up, we like to to to it's free! We save a good deal of money and the time being should have ongoing task lists online for multiple individuals to use! It's switched my list within the formerly done list! I jog my memory of all of the small tasks that merely be completed once a month, every time a quarter or perhaps yearly! I am like I've my brain back! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software making project management software software software software software software easy. I have nothing to dislike when it comes to this since it meets my daily needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for a little team so if you're searching for an inexpensive but good solution Hitask is what you would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hitask generally is a recommendable software for project and task management. It is extremely simple and quick to create and schedule tasks and projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Sales Manager
What do you like best?

A tool that nothing but excellent solutions to problems of labor organization. It has a fairly complete interface, with pillars and boards that allow you to take a look at all the administration of my commercial tasks according to my needs and preferences. The time determination tools through calendars allow us to increase our work efficiency by exactly meeting project deadlines. Each process individually is carried out almost intuitively, marking the step by step until reaching our objective, performing tasks and activities efficiently. The notification system hits the target, works in real time, accurate and fairly fair, sending reminders about any event you have scheduled. The customization is extensive, it has multiple capacities that allow adapting the system so that I can feel comfortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very practical tool, with multiple capacities for exponential development of business organization. The only problem I find is the fluidity with which it develops, it can be a little slow, with as many actions at the same time it does not flow as it should and it is difficult to do a good job with a system that is quite late in the actions to be carried out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hitask, simple tool, all in one. There is nothing else to look for, the benefits you need at the organizational level are here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit has been the organization of work tasks and activities, as a consequence we achieve large-scale business goals, improve communication and coordination of work between colleagues and partners of the company where I work, we control on a large sclae many of the projects we plan and with this we not only improve our professional attitudes at work, but our clients realized that our work was improving thanks to the fact that our services increased their quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista corporativo
What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use, you do not require a manual to start using it, it is very intuitive for any type of public, I love its ease because the team I work with is very easy to use which makes our work very fluid, it is great software and the price is not very expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the design could be better, also I do not like that there is no mobile application in the apple store since my team does work outside the office and it would be easier to have a mobile application to make the work even more fluid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for a small team and if you are looking for a cheap but good solution Hitask is what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me a lot to have control of all the activities that my team performs, so it is a great tool for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

With Hitask it is possible to maintain an order of each the tasks and activities necessary to achieve large labor projects. It has an excellent interface, it is very easy to use, it was easy to understand how to configure and customize it according what you need, making the workflow and experience much more comfortable. It has really excellent tools that allow you to do a job with fine details, organize each of my work tasks in the exact times, as well as efficiently integrate my work team in each project that we carry out, in this way we need details and collaborate with good advances it is a significantly complete tool, woth incredible functions, as well as the simplicity of its use and a customer service team that helps me when I need it, solving my concerns and always looking for the best solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow, so many functionalities in a feeling that can saturate the system and network connection flow, however, it does not suctract points to how great the software can be it should be noted on the other hand that perhaps it can be a bit dull or boring, it needs more dynamic and striking actions that give a much more diversified turn to the activity carried out in the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because I wish taht in the search for your projects you will always achieve the greates success, and without hesitation, you can get it with Hitask just as I have done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the implementation of Hitask to my work and my life everything has improved by 100%, from my personal organization, my routine and daily activities, to the fulfillment of my work tasks, achieving with this, that every aspects of my day collaborate and link in a set of systems that can work and flow in a single rhythm. It is a sensational platform, unifies a work team, always in the search to advance collaboratively in all our commercial projects. It magnificently represents an indispensable help, of which without it I could not do everything I have achieved today with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

HiTask is a software that is very easy to install on my device and has no hard configuration. By using this software, I can organize the task that is assigned to me or assign any tasks to my teams. It is also budget-friendly software. This software has saved me a lot of money compared to other task reminder software that is out in the market. What I like best with HiTask is that it is not complicated and easy to learn, which I can create an organized agenda with dates for different occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The flaw of this software is it gets slow, especially with poor or slope internet connection, and the interface doesn't go very well with a mobile device. It may take some time to load the pages of tasks or some of the files, and that delay my work, and I can also say it is tedious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HiTask is highly recommended to people and organizations because it is best to use when you need to put information about your project or task. It will help the team to be organized and is good as well for business exercises in a composed and more accessible way so that their assignments will be inside their compass and also it will make you complete your activities with promptness, acquiring a mindful business organization all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hitask helps a lot to improve in our team productivity in tasks and projects. We have an enhanced excellent team collaboration when doing projects and performing tasks on time since the members are able to table their findings and get the solutions. With HiTask, I have better control and steadiness and benefit me in so many ways, like being efficient in the commercial tasks to be carried out and adequate progress in our projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business administrator
What do you like best?

With HiTask you can manage tasks easily, the program will allow you to add tasks, meetings, reminders, notes and birthdays.Each of these elements can be grouped by dates, projects, colors and users.Honestly it is an easy program to configure.

It will also allow us to invite other members to be part of our group, conversations can be established through an internal chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now I have not found any type of error. It is a stable and very efficient program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application offers a simple and practical service, it is worth using it as it can serve you a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great tool. You can assign tasks to your teammates and receive notifications once the task is updated or completed. Exchange messages without leaving your workplace and add comments to tasks or receive notifications when comments are added. Hitask It also has applications for iPhone, iPad and Android. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

The app is beautiful and easy to use, it allows me to coordinate my tasks everyday. The app gives you the ability to customize each task and organize it to your convenience. Hitask enables the tracking of each task's overall progress. Hitask also promotes the planning of activities because it helps you to build goals for various occassions with dates and time. There are work notes, as it allows you to remember things to do for a particular task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While Hitask has all the functions you would need in an app, since it helps to organize tasks and activities, the use in a mobile device is not as successful as it is on your computer. It isn't as fast as you would expect, especially if you use an outdated phone. The internet connection should also be secure and fast so that your mobile device can use the software program. If the link is not secure enough, not all apps will be loaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This amazing app is highly recommended for people with regular multiple activities. The functionality of this software can also be used by organisations and businesses to ensure that all reports and programs are modified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company has contributed to enhancing other people's success in projects and activities. This encourages greater stability and control over our daily tasks and projects; it is like an assistant who remembers the things you have to do and monitors the tasks you have accomplished. If you have a business owner, you'll enjoy the app results because everything you need is done in a timely manner, without constantly having to follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente
What do you like best?

With HiTask, you and your project team can quickly and easily configure new projects, assign and share tasks, share a centralized file and calendar library, send and receive notifications, and synchronize everything on all devices. HiTask can be used without problems on many different platforms, including the iPhone, iPad, mobile and desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to connect to the program when the internet connection is low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is very simple to use, it has tools with which I can manage my projects and tasks. It has a clean and intuitive interface, ability to add subtasks and make them individually have due dates and required responses from individual users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can send and receive notifications and synchronize all devices in a simple and fast way. You can organize and classify the work and attach files to tasks or projects. Get a summary of your team's events on a calendar. Share with specific team members, choose who can modify or complete tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising Specialist
What do you like best?

Managing and tracking project progress is easy with Hitask and it also let me collaborate task with my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hitask task manager can be slow when I try to update the progress. I hope they can make it better in the feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hitask is so easy to use even for a new user. Any team that need a good software to manage their project better should try this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Hitask to managing my task making me more effective in arranging my daily work task. The ability to working with Hitask thru mobile really benefited me as i not always not in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The solution is amazing and really convenient to use; it can help me to arrange my assignments day-to-day. The application provides you with the aptitude to regulate every single process in your ease also to set up them in accordance with your preferences. Hitask can make it less complicated to trace the general development of each and every process. Arranging activities will also be created straightforward by Hitask as it provides you with the choice to produce agendas with dates and time for various situations. Perform notes may also be obtainable since it will help you bear in mind things which ought to be completed with a distinct process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though Hitask has every one of the characteristics which you could question for within a computer software, mainly because it will help in arranging responsibilities and assignments, it truly is not as powerful to utilize within a cell system since it is while in the personal computer. It really is not as rapidly as envisioned, particularly when you might be making use of an out-of-date cellphone. The worldwide web relationship also needs to be secure and rapidly for being ready to utilize the computer software system on your own cell system. In case the relationship just isn't continual ample, then it's going to not load every one of the functions.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This remarkable computer software is very advisable for those who are continually swamped with quite a few assignments every day. Corporations and organizations also can gain through the characteristics of the solution mainly because it makes certain that all stories and assignments are up-to-date.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The solution has served to further improve the efficiency of a lot of men and women in assignments and responsibilities. It encourages far better steadiness and handles in excess of our everyday jobs and undertaking; it truly is similar to a personalized assistant that reminds you of the things which you should do and update the jobs that you have previously completed. In case you can be an enterprise operator, your buyers will really like the outcome of the computer software due to the fact every one of the things which they need to have are achieved by the due date without the need to comply with up on them continually.

Contributing Theatre Reviewer
What do you like best?

A solução é fantástica e muito fácil de usar; pode ajudar-me a organizar as minhas tarefas diárias. O software lhe dá a capacidade de controlar cada sistema em sua facilidade, a fim de configurá-lo de acordo com suas preferências. Hitask pode tornar o acompanhamento do desenvolvimento geral de cada processo menos complicado. Hitask também irá criar diretamente o arranjo de atividades, pois lhe dá a opção de produzir agendas com datas e horários para diferentes situações. As notas de execução também podem ser obtidas, pois ajudarão você a manter as coisas em mente que devem ser completadas com um processo separado. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Enquanto Hitask tem cada uma das características que você iria consultar dentro de um software de computador, principalmente porque ele vai ajudar a organizar responsabilidades e tarefas, não é realmente tão eficaz para usar em um sistema celular como é em um computador pessoal. Não é realmente tão rápido quanto o planejado, particularmente quando você pode estar usando um smartphone desatualizado. A fim de estar pronto para usar o sistema de software de computador em seu próprio sistema celular, o relacionamento web mundial também deve ser seguro e rápido. Se o relacionamento não for apenas contínuo o suficiente, então ele não carregará nenhuma das funções. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Este incrível software de computador é altamente recomendado para aqueles que estão sobrecarregados todos os dias com muitas tarefas. Corporações e empresas também podem se beneficiar dos recursos da solução, principalmente porque ela garante que todos os relatórios e projetos estejam atualizados. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A abordagem melhorou ainda mais a produtividade em tarefas e deveres de muitos homens e mulheres. Isto promove muito mais estabilidade e gere as nossas tarefas diárias e os nossos compromissos para além delas; é realmente equivalente a um assistente profissional que lhe recorda as coisas que deve fazer e revê os trabalhos que já fez antes. Se você pode ser um gerente de negócios, os clientes vão realmente gostar do resultado do software de computador por causa do fato de que na data de vencimento cada uma das tarefas que eles precisam ter é feito sem a necessidade de cumprir constantemente com eles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogueur
What do you like best?

Hitask me permet de manager mes taches et les classifier durant la journée pour mieux terminer mes projets! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A l'instant j'ai aucune doute que hitask a tout fait pour moi pour que je puisse manager ma journée dans le travail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do you need a simple tool to track your goals and projects hitask will do the work for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

facile a travailer avec

il a beacoup des outils pour crée des taches

tu peux classer les taches selon leur degrée d'importance

est plusieurs chose que j'aime a ce site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

administrador
What do you like best?

Hitask is an excellent task manager in which we can add tasks, meetings, reminders, notes and birthdays, and each of these elements can be grouped by dates, projects, colors and users. It is also easy to use and configure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any failures with the program for now. The service is simple, practical. It is worth using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since we can assign tasks to a particular user by simply dragging it over its name. We can also establish conversations with our team members individually through an internal chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can plan and get an overview of the tasks, the ease of use is what I like the most, it can be synchronized with Outlook and Google Calendar. You can easily share tasks with other employees and it works on all devices. It has a nice interface for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

What to say, Hitask is a unique project and task manager for teams. It helps to focus on team collaboration, getting tasks done and manage an entire project. I have to be honest, after i friend told me about Hitask, i went on their site, loved the simple designed and the usability. I tried it and then fell in love with the really user friendly board. It has a really good display where you can have an overlook on all of your information/tasks/event. Usefull also the possibility to set on calendar all your event or anything you need to do as a good reminder. I'm still using it in the FREE version, but i have to admit that they are offering really good price and their flat rates for teams are really appealing for small startup or little organisations that have limited budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm using it from like 3-4 months, so i'm still discovering the product but i have to say that i haven't found any important things that i dislike. Maybe i can suggest some more integrations or maybe just the possibility to customize the calendar that you can see on the left side of the screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a little smartup or organisation and you'r searching for a good Task/even manager you will not go wrong with Hitask. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Hitask for personal use, i'm having multiple benefits. Starting from the fact that they have a Free plan, Hitask is easy to use, it reminds me any task, reports from it are really good, you will not forget events anymore. It is pretty good even on team, Hitask is a place for team to assign task to each other and track their progress . I have to say that it is probably one of the best project management tool i've used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing And Public Relations Specialist
Education Management
What do you like best?

The product is impressive and very easy to use; it helps me to organize my assignments daily. The software gives you the capability to adjust every task to your convenience and to arrange them according to your needs. Hitask makes it easier to track the overall progress of each task. Organizing events are also made easy by Hitask since it gives you the option to create agendas with dates and time for different occasions. Work notes are also available as it helps you remember things that need to be done on a specific task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Hitask has all the features that you can ask for in a software, as it helps in organizing tasks and assignments, it is not as effective to use in a mobile device as it is in the computer. It is not as fast as expected, especially if you are using an outdated phone. The internet connection should also be stable and fast to be able to use the software program on your mobile device. If the connection is not steady enough, then it will not load all of the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This amazing software is highly recommended for people who are constantly swamped with numerous assignments daily. Organizations and businesses can also benefit from the features of this product as it ensures that all reports and projects are updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The product has helped to improve the productivity of a lot of people in projects and tasks. It promotes better steadiness and control over our daily tasks and project; it is like a personal assistant that reminds you of the things that you need to do and update the tasks that you've already done. If you are a business owner, your customers will love the results of this software because all of the things that they need are met on time without having to follow up on them constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

De installatie in uw systeem is eenvoudig. Het is omdat het geen harde configuratie heeft en de installatie is snel. Met behulp van het, ik organiseer de taak die ik wil uitvoeren gedurende de dag, met name die in verband met mijn software ontwikkeling werk. In termen van namen of tijd of datum, normaal gesproken gebruik ik deze app wanneer ik een taak heb waar ik aan herinnerd wil worden. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Vooral bij een zwakke of hellende internetverbinding kan het soms traag worden. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hitask is een app waarmee u uw activiteiten kunt uitvoeren. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Goed om je aan de missie te herinneren. Actief om het succes in de productie van onze softwareprojecten te vergroten. Beter om belangrijke informatie over de app te delen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

O aplicativo é excelente e muito fácil de usar; ele me ajuda a coordenar minhas tarefas diárias. O software permite ajustar cada tarefa à sua conveniência e organizá-la de acordo com as suas necessidades. O Hitask torna o progresso geral de cada tarefa mais fácil de acompanhar. O Hitask também facilita a organização de eventos, pois dá-lhe a opção de criar agendas com datas e horários para várias ocasiões. As notas de trabalho também estão disponíveis porque o ajuda a lembrar coisas que precisam ser feitas em uma determinada tarefa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Embora o Hitask tenha todos os recursos que você pediria em um aplicativo, como ajuda a coordenar tarefas e atribuições, o uso em um dispositivo móvel não é tão bem sucedido quanto no computador. Especialmente se você estiver usando um telefone desatualizado, não é tão rápido quanto o planejado. Para poder utilizar o programa de software no seu dispositivo móvel, a ligação à Internet também deve ser fiável e rápida. Se a ligação não for suficientemente segura, então todos os aplicativos não serão carregados. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta incrível aplicação é altamente recomendada para pessoas com múltiplas tarefas que são constantemente submergidas todos os dias. As organizações e organizações também podem tirar proveito da funcionalidade deste produto, pois ele garante que todos os relatórios e programas sejam modificados. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O software tem ajudado a melhorar o sucesso de muitas pessoas em projetos e empregos. Isto encoraja uma maior firmeza e poder sobre nossas tarefas diárias e projetos; é como um assistente pessoal informando-o das coisas que você precisa fazer e revisando as tarefas que você completou antes. Se você é dono de um negócio, os resultados deste teste serão apreciados pelos seus clientes por causa de todos os Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Plastics
What do you like best?

It is ideal to manage projects without any difficulty in a versatile and fast way, it can be synchronized with any device, we can send and receive notifications, share tasks, create new projects and other activities always working as a team, giving us the opportunity to receive satisfactory results thanks to that is the purpose of Hitask, focuses on team collaboration to develop and finalize a project. I like the efficiency of the support staff because they give immediate answers clarifying the existing doubts. No doubt it is great for the order of tasks and the growth of your company in a notorious way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software goes a little slow and I think that its design is not good for how cool Hitask is because it can become a bit boring or just not attractive to users like in my case, that could improve it and make it more striking but I really like how everything has worked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the good operation or improvement of your company I recommend you try Hitask because for sure as I and the project team loved us because it has left us very good results, you will have time to better organize your ideas and develop them focusing on what you want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a team we now have a better communication, we exchange ideas and we give solutions to the inconveniences in a fast and orderly way, keeping us always united and focused on the good development of the work we are doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.