It has a lot of functions that are quite useful, both for personal and commercial use.
• Real-time tracking: Track your device online, see the exact location and other information.
• Geofencing: Receive alerts when the person arrives at work, school, home, etc. (very useful to know if your children run away from school).
• Speed alerts - receive alerts if the person is in the vehicle above the speed limit that is considered safe, or if employees are wasting time stopped on the road.
• Recover lost phone: Track and find lost or stolen phone.
• History and report: See reports with: places visited, distance traveled, etc.
• Fleet management for business users.
So far I have not seen anything negative, maybe they should consider the option of generating the reports graphically so that the information is easier to interpret
-Vehicle tracking systems can help you reduce operating costs by concentrating specifically on those that accelerate and waste fuel, or those that go off the optimal route.
-By using the automatic mileage reminder of the system, I can schedule the maintenance of the vehicles on time. It also helps me avoid penalties due to worn out tires and taxes, since the reminders are clear and accurate.
- By having detailed information on the whereabouts of all my employees, I have been able to learn more about my business operations. Which means that now I have more control over the company's operations