GPSWOX Reviews & Product Details

What is GPSWOX?

GPSWOX allows you to track and manage unlimited number of objects in real time, get specific notifications, generate reports and much more. GPSWOX software is compatible with almost any GPS tracking device.

GPSWOX Profile Details

1-11 of 11 total GPSWOX reviews

GPSWOX Reviews

1-11 of 11 total GPSWOX reviews
Design Director

"Detailed and secure locations"

What do you like best?

Get a very good process to be able to properly track the process with which it is implemented, it allows you to do very relevant searches to be able to search from any point where you are, it is a very good function since it allows you to be able to perform searches In your company or doing some type of search in which you are, you can also search for places by name or by a feature that is near that site, I personally say that these options help enough to locate a point where we want to arrive and thus we can find a lot more simple and secure.

What do you dislike?

I consider it very stable to be able to work but there is a problem that I do not like, a good internet is needed so that I can work correctly, with this problem it is very difficult to access from several points that we will find since not everywhere has access to internet, I think you can avoid actions and options that this integrates since it asks you many requirements to perform a detailed search, you can perform a good search but there are fields which are not necessary to describe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to be able to properly investigate the way in which this can be occupied, it contains many features that can benefit us but others that probably do not, I conclude that it is very good to admit a process to determine a strategy that works, it gives you a certainty to arrive and guide you to the destination in a correct way and likewise be able to take you to more accessible places to reach our said destiny that we are looking for to arrive.

The problem that I am currently solving is that I can get to many parts just by putting addresses or features where I find this point I want to reach, we are achieving greater effectiveness to reach established places and also allows us to access from several searches that we need , another very important thing is that it gives us a security to use and also to guide us in the process we want to get, personally it is something considerable in our process to work safely and arrive.

Bachelor's Degree in Languages
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Accurate and correct locations!"

What do you like best?

It contains many ways to search or see a location, we can add several values to be able to search for an organization, site or somewhere, to be able to arrive and go also is very good since considering the process and the time it takes to show is a very good option, I can say that we can search from another point that we are the world and get to another part and the GPS without any problem helps you and gives you some solution to work safely and also shows you areas by which can arrive without problem since it establishes a very important value for your searches and the users are safe with said information and established location.

What do you dislike?

It contains many options to work which we can not be very aware of, that is to say that some options that it contains for me are not very important and maybe we should carry out a good or inevitable process, to achieve some searches we have to add parameters which they are very tedious to be able to look for an objective, it is very important to be able to carry out a real process within it, we can look for zones or locations but I think some fields would not be very necessary to be able to do or say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The truth is that it is very good to carry and be able to use without very large problems, it is very true that we can follow a proper process to avoid problems but really that this GPS is considered very good in my area of work and we can follow a good process within it to give a result in the company for any use that is being generated with this good software.

The process of locating or following a process for the administration of shipments and also to guide our users and our people to arrive with a good and safe place within it, considering that is a very good factor and we can follow step by step that good tracking of it, it is very important to be able to use GPS because it helps to find or analyze processes that we can follow and without having to be looking at other sites.

Profesional en especificación y soporte técnico: Iluminación

"Multipurpose GPS aplication: Personal use, Businesses, Family, etc."

What do you like best?

It has a lot of functions that are quite useful, both for personal and commercial use.

• Real-time tracking: Track your device online, see the exact location and other information.

• Geofencing: Receive alerts when the person arrives at work, school, home, etc. (very useful to know if your children run away from school).

• Speed alerts - receive alerts if the person is in the vehicle above the speed limit that is considered safe, or if employees are wasting time stopped on the road.

• Recover lost phone: Track and find lost or stolen phone.

• History and report: See reports with: places visited, distance traveled, etc.

• Fleet management for business users.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen anything negative, maybe they should consider the option of generating the reports graphically so that the information is easier to interpret

-Vehicle tracking systems can help you reduce operating costs by concentrating specifically on those that accelerate and waste fuel, or those that go off the optimal route.

-By using the automatic mileage reminder of the system, I can schedule the maintenance of the vehicles on time. It also helps me avoid penalties due to worn out tires and taxes, since the reminders are clear and accurate.

- By having detailed information on the whereabouts of all my employees, I have been able to learn more about my business operations. Which means that now I have more control over the company's operations

"GPSWOX"

What do you like best?

It track lost or stolen phone. it is very useful for both personal and commercial use. it is tracking time in your device online. you can see reports with places visited, and distance travelled. it gives details information about my employees. it gives constant notice for web.

What do you dislike?

It is always refreshed new design so previous design is not seen. it's lakes in Russian language in mobile device. it does not install several tracker at one time. server can be slow in sometimes. in this app not possible to create 3D geofence.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent app, i recommended it.

it is used in both personal and commercial use. it is easy to use and simple tracker is present. now this time I am not using this software because it does not install several tracker at one time.

Administrative Assistant
Food Production

"GPSWOX"

What do you like best?

GPSWOX is honestly great! It translated into many languages, you can customize your alerts, and customize various sensors.

What do you dislike?

I love everything except the fact that’s is doesn’t have tracker motion to simulate the movement of the car, the tracker just jumps around the map.

It is honestly great. It is very easy to work with and very realiable

miss

"Top dimension bolster group + Powerful Fleet Management Software."

What do you like best?

Good client administration that is rapidly accessible to help and address questions. The product has every important element for armada the executives and following.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to state now, so far, everything suits me.

We truly value your help and quick reactions. We sense that we have settled on the right choice in purchasing white mark GPSWOX programming.

mr

"Simple to begin with following."

What do you like best?

The client is support is extraordinary and the product has surpassed our desires. We can without much of a stretch track in excess of 100 vehicles for our requirements in various nations.

What do you dislike?

Design may be refreshed, yet everything works fine and dandy.

It encourages us diminish the expense and ascertain them precisely.

Miss

"Must-have following programming."

What do you like best?

Easy onboarding process, constant notices, web and portable help, white-name highlights, geo-fencing are the most unmistakable highlights of GPSWOX.

What do you dislike?

Though there is a complementary plan, Lite arrangement is very restricted.

Tracking the autos and their parameters and articles is presently simple, fast, and bother free. It builds efficiency.

mr

"Good Platform"

What do you like best?

Majority of GPS beacons are as of now coordinated and we have the alternative to build up our necessities.

What do you dislike?

Cannot convey verbally for help and reports are restricted.

Tests up to this point are fruitful and we will keep on developing our base on GPSWOX.

Mr

"Satisfied Customer."

What do you like best?

Fundamentally - all highlights were very much created .

What do you dislike?

No week points found on this tracking software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend !!!

Excellent user interface, powerful features, quick support - that`s what client expects from product and what we found.

Miss

"GPSWOX is a stunning GPS following App."

What do you like best?

Exceptionally incredible and works appropriately with right order.

What do you dislike?

Excellent and helpful application for web based following which works wherever around the globe.

Just wonderful and simple to utilize. I completely suggest this application.

GPSWOX Features