Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon?

Google Shopping Prestashop addon allows the store admin to upload their Prestashop store products to Google Shopping which helps to increase the brand awareness.

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Profile Details

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Profile Details

Knowband
2006
Noida, India
@KnowbandPlugin

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Reviews

1-14 of 14 total Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon reviews

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Reviews

Abbey
(10,001+ employees)

"It's easy to use and the more specific you are the better items you find."

What do you like best?

I love that when you put in exactly what you want, it almost always shows you something similar or the exact thing you're looking for. It makes customers really excited and makes you really feel like an expert when you find exactly what they described to you.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes it shows items that aren't even available to buy and then the customer goes to buy it and it makes you look really bad and upsets the customer. I also don't like that sometimes I'll put in a specific search and I'll find the item using a less specific search even though it's the exact description of what I first put in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy and fun to use when you are aware of what it's capable of. Take advantage of how precise you can be with what you search for and use the tabs on the side that ask price range, color, and brand preferences.

It makes it extremely easy to find customers items efficiently. You can input their style, color, and price preferences so you don't have to sort through every single thing yourself. If I don't find items within the Tailor website I almost always find it available on the Google shopping and it's so satisfying.

Media Dir, Journalist

"Google Shopping (Merchant Center) Prestashop is my business one stop shop advantage software"

What do you like best?

I like the way viewing and purchasing can be done with ease, another advantage would be using the best software on the market the peoples champ GOOGLE to promote and perform to the top of our ability, now add the best support staff and security, publiishing, access rich data

What do you dislike?

I like most of everything the technical specifications can shape the flow of your products so taking time and steps to prepare to best production performance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be taken full advantage early on and try this product, Google has the best all around products and service on the market

We were giving our business the best product ads to reach a bigger audience better display it was a smart choice the rite balance start to finish

Asesor de comunicaciones en la dirección de educación
Newspapers

"Prestashop is the easiest and most versatile ecommerce platform to use to create online stores."

What do you like best?

Its installation in the basic version is very simple and has a very intuitive control panel that facilitates the user experience. 'Allows SEO and WPO optimization.

To make basic online stores is a very good option since its adaptability to different devices is excellent. Although there are many payment modules, you can use tools to improve adaptability, customization and performance without having to pay. Anyone with knowledge of html, php, css or javascript can perform the extension of the source code to meet more specific needs

What do you dislike?

The costs of personalization and optimization are high if the objective is to perform a much more complex work than what the standard version offers, it is always necessary to involve a programmer to obtain professional and specific results. Carrying the inventory is complicated because sometimes errors occur (especially if you have a very large inventory)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy tool to use, although if you want very complex results, it is best to also involve a programmer who manages to modify the source code to obtain the precedent results it requires.

Obtaining and managing usage statistics is much easier with this tool, also has a community of users that facilitates access to advice and support when presenting a flaw or simply having doubts, the help of other users sometimes It is extremely useful.

"Google Shopping Review"

What do you like best?

I love how easy of a set up Google Shopping requires. It does not need a lengthy on boarding process or technical services to get your campaigns running.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get confused on feeds, product lists, and other ways to import product data.

I also wish Google had a direct support line for Shopping help / issues. When ever I have questions on a shopping campaign none of the Google reps are knowable on Google shopping / merchant center because they are the AdWords support help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage while you can! If you have an Ecommerce site and would like additional sales I would create a campaign ASAP!

I am selling product like crazy! We make over 100 sales through Google shopping a month and see a positive ROI month after month. We are loving the small costs per sale compared to traditional Google AdWords advertising.

"Great Product with a lot of value"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the platform is super easy to get everything setup and up and running.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to get phone support you need to do everything via chat or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you look at all support material first.

We are now beating our competitors and are where we belong in our rankings.

(10,001+ employees)

"Very Seamless Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the interface as it's very easy to navigate with the filter buttons across the left.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that is the ads that show up on Google can sometimes be confused with the products I'm trying to check. Hence, be careful not to click on ads and the products instead!

The problem I'm trying to fix is the high costs of business upkeep. Checking prices for things before purchase allow me to know that I'm getting the best deal.

"Good overall but could be improved"

What do you like best?

Its tidy to look at - clean and easy to view items

What do you dislike?

that you have to 'load more' as opposed to just keep scrolling. Would be better if there were more filters for different categories just to make the search more targeted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep feeding back to ensure the product evolves in the right direction, which it seems to be doing!

Its quick, clean and easy to use.

"Best for both online and offline users"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use. I can upload my entire shopping products at once and make them available to the google users without much effort. The campaigns are also done well with a simple merchant account created.

What do you dislike?

The uploading of data takes a while, which is quite slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nothing

My start up that i recently created went online and I opted for this amazing platform

Office Assistant

"Allows me to compare products fast!"

What do you like best?

Allows me to compare products fast and easily

What do you dislike?

Lags sometimes. Not always convenient to use

Finding the best product for cheap

"Google Merchant Center ( Greatest way to see what our guests think )"

What do you like best?

I find the Google Merchant Center the easiest way to connect with our guests.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. If anything, I would like a way to customize the looks on the Your opinion matters page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great add on, Highly recommended for start up companies.

Helping guests feedback be heard. Fixing issues that we didn't even realize.

"Google shopping"

What do you like best?

I like that it auto updates as you are shopping. Easy to use and easier to understand.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. However I wish this tool was available to everyone.

More people are shopping and using my site for thier business needs. I couldn't be happier.

AM

"Scale, but with a few stipulations"

What do you like best?

Scale. Everyone is on Google and results are at the top of the page.

What do you dislike?

Price policy. Prices shown on ads must match check-out prices (no rebates, discounts, promos, etc.).

Driving new customer acquisition at scale. ROI is strong comparative to other channels.

"Great Service, Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I liked how Prestashop made the buying experience simpler.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of as far as negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None that I can think of, great Addon!

The business problems I am solving are making a smoother buying experience.

AP

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

The design makes it really easy to upload content.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little steep for smaller businesses.

It is easy for people to shop and use credit cards without me having to cart around a square.

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon User Ratings

9.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* E-Commerce Tools Category
Do you work for Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon?

Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center) Prestashop Addon Categories on G2