Goodly

5.0

Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.

Work for Goodly?

Learning about Goodly?

Goodly Reviews

Ask Goodly a Question
Showing 2 Goodly reviews
Goodly review by User in Internet

"The one perk that makes my employees feel like I care."

What do you like best?

We have young college graduates who are more focused on paying college debt than planning their 401k. When we announced this perk - they personally thanked me for understanding their pain and going the extra step.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to offer 529Plans to my employees - I wish I could do it all from this app. Other than that - its a new product, so can definitely get smoother and more automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about what you can do to stand out as an employer for driven young college graduates who care to work at companies that care. The other thing is its a better option than 401 for your employees since the sooner they pay off college debt - the sooner they'll be able to focus on building a 401. I believe college debt is an extremely big problem for the next generation of talent and I am looking for other solutions to attract young college students as well!

How we can serve our employees better. It helps us show that we actively care for them and their stresses outside of work. Instead of offering 401k which a lot of our young employees are not using, we can offer something that is meaningful. The benefits are higher retention, happier employees and less stress.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Goodly
Goodly review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Simple, powerful way to offer student loan benefits"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get started with, including setting up our account and integrating with our payroll. Our employees love it. The interface is clean, simple, friendly, and modern.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet.

We want to have a great employee experience. We think offering a student loan benefit is a good way to help folks save - and they seem to love it. But we also are not huge company and want to be able to offer the service without introducing a large administrative burden.

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Goodly for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
2.7
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
MoveInSync Logo
MoveInSync
India's Office Commute Platform Making employee transportation management efficient and transparent.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
Talentegy Logo
Talentegy
Talentegy is a revolutionary new SaaS-based Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform designed specifically to help HR teams optimize their user experience.
CuViBox Logo
CuViBox
5.0
CuViBox is a web application that allow enterprises to locate specific employee profiles easily and export them to custom office formats, it also provides information about the enterprise strengths, knowledge and experience accumulated.

Learning about Goodly?

* We monitor all Goodly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.