Goalscape

5.0

Goalscape provides visual goal setting software.

Work for Goalscape?

Learning about Goalscape?

Goalscape Reviews

Showing 1 Goalscape review
Goalscape review by Tomáš L.
Tomáš L.

"Visual Goal Setting Software with lots of potential!"

What do you like best?

Apart from simply and stunning visualization - I appreciate lots of information or tags, you can attach to each task / goal. Goalscape has a potentianl to simplify complex areas and bring you the bigger picture of area you choose.

I would like also highlight exporting features - Goalscape offer various way, how you can export you plan / overview - PDF, DOCX. XLS, vector images, CSV, Microsoft project XML , MindManager - MMAP (also MindManager format for import is supported).

Personalization features are also cool - you can also choose you own logo to be displayed, choose colour of background or how your goals are coloured.

Neat bonus from Goalscape is fact, that on their website you can preview and download many prepared templates from Business, Life management or Sports areas.

What do you dislike?

User interface is good, but i might requred some polishing and upgrade in the future. But its nothing serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Goalscape is very rare product for me, since I cannot find better competitor for this kind of visualization. I use it primary for my self, but can imagine that with cloud support it can be great tools to keep team members in sync and on track with everythinig you aim for.

I primary used it for brakedown of strategy of my department or year goal plan and evaluation for all of my employees. For example, once all of team´s goals are set up, you can review your goalscape overview once a month are update and track progress of all time in one place. Definitely worth trying! :)

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Goalscape

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Goalscape for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
2.7
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
MoveInSync Logo
MoveInSync
India's Office Commute Platform Making employee transportation management efficient and transparent.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
Burning Glass Technologies Logo
Burning Glass Technologies
4.0
Burning Glass Technologies delivers job market analytics designed to empower employers, workers, and educators to make data-driven decisions.

Learning about Goalscape?

* We monitor all Goalscape reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.