Foxit PDF SDK Reviews & Product Details

Foxit PDF SDK Overview

What is Foxit PDF SDK?

Foxit is the Industry Leader in PDF SDK Technology, we open billions of PDF’s every day. Our Clients include household names, such as: Google, Amazon, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America, NASDAQ, as well as upcoming startups. We offer 7 x Platforms: Web, Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux & UWP which support modern languages and frameworks. Our 150+ features include: Viewer, Annotations, Forms, Digital Signatures, Edit & Manipulate, Security, Redaction, Full-Text Search, Creation and much more. We have 330 Million End Users, 100+ Thousand Clients in 170 Countries. You will be supported by 200+ Developers with 15+ Years Development Experience. Our Support and our Dedicated Solution Engineers are located all over the globe. We offer flexible licensing and partnership opportunities. Download our Foxit PDF SDK and try it out today.

Foxit PDF SDK Details

PDF SDK provides a robust set of platform-independent PDF libraries that allow developers to develop once, port many times and to quickly and cost-effectively extend the reach of their software to multiple platforms.

Foxit
2001
Fremont, CA
@foxitsoftware

Foxit PDF SDK Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Foxit PDF SDK community
Have you used Foxit PDF SDK before?

Foxit PDF SDK Reviews

Showing 25 Foxit PDF SDK reviews
Already have Foxit PDF SDK?
What do you like best?

Very simple tool user friendly and straight forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are too many options which can be overwhelming to new users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It requires minimal knowledge of technology no apparent problems to point out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I loved about Foxit PDF SDK is that the range of functionalities it provides. Some of the functionalities are pdf viewing, pdf signatures, pdf forms, pdf annotations and the best thing is you can use this on any of your platforms. Since my work heavily deal with pdf documents I find Foxit PDF SDK quite useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative thoughts about this particular software. It does everything pretty fast and to be honest I find myself very happy whenever I use this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes I get PDF documents that need to be edited and comments or notes on them. Also, adding extra pages or removing pages from the existing pdf document is a very easy task with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesor
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

I can prepare documents under the security provided by the pdf formats, providing protection to the documents that I create in my team to be later saved or shared with one of the working groups, allows to convert documents quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most frustrating thing is that the download really lasts for a long time, which caused me to lose time while installing on my computer and interfered in the use of my work which delayed my work at that moment, so it is advisable to carry out the process in our free time to avoid going through the insertity of this download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The guarantee of having the documents in pdf format gives us the assurance that the information will be kept as it was initially prepared, which we can send via email without any problem having the security that the information is protected, it is recommended for all companies or people who send confidential information through the mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows to perform various functions such as adding signatures and inserting images or tables to the format always maintaining the originality of the text what makes this application more functional and bearable not so much for the security of the information but also for these functions that can be performed while the document is already in pdf, maybe at some point I can spend adding an information with this function I can incorporate it without incident. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

seguridad Corporativa
What do you like best?

This application has been of great help to me and at the same time it has brought me many benefits, especially because every day I must make and send different documents, such as reprimands, information, schedules, request for merchandise, etc. documents that in some way or another are important to maintain its originality, this application allows me to transform the information in pdf and avoid any modification guaranteeing the security of the documents I make and send to other users in the changing world and the different sources What we can get on the web means that we must somehow or other protect the information that we send via mail this application guarantees the security and protection of my documents while maintaining its originality and avoiding being modified by other users, the download lasts several minutes maybe it is what more annoying but then enjoy this service I feel the tranquility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tthe download is quite fast as well as moving the documents to pdf, so for people who need to send documents via email this application will be very useful and fast because just save them and give the pdf document option this will be modified to this format, after this can not be modified the text can only make underlining or images less modify the text what I think is great especially because of the technological insecurity that we can often get on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to have in our team this application to transform documents to PDF providing the protection to take care of our information and to give you the security that is needed above all For the different insecurities that exist in the web in the plagiarism of confidential information, I recommend the use Foxit For the multiple benefits it provides, ensuring the protection of documents that are prepared and sent via email, this application gives me peace of mind knowing that my documents will not be modified, I use this application daily, either to save my documents in the cloud or either to send the information to one of my contacts so I recommend its use for the peace of mind and security that is felt when converting documents in pdf format, this application is fast and safe, I love the warmth of the documents to be Printables keep the original format unlike other documents with another program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application has served us a lot especially when sending important documents via email, avoiding that any of the recipients can modify the initial information sent by it. I recommend the use of this application to transform the documents in pdf format for the protection of the information. guaranteeing in this way that the information is protected under the pdf format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Oficial de seguridad
What do you like best?

Every day it is very important to maintain the security of the documents we make, that is why with Foxit I can protect my information once making the document I transform it to pdf format is very easy and fast, this application gives me peace of mind when sending any document , the download of the application lasts a few minutes may be annoying for those who do not have much time, but the wait is worth it especially to keep our information safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every time I send a document in pdf format, I am calm to know that the information contained in this document will not suffer any type of modification is important to use this application especially for the various attacks that exist in the web of information plagiarism have an application that protects my information is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Irecommend the use of Foxit, since it is an application that since I use it has provided security in my documents, today it is very important to have a good protection program for our information that does not allow the information to be deviated by any contact maintaining the originality of the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application is great I can prepare documents which in no way allow modification of the content, which for many people and companies is extremely important when they send some information via email avoiding that any of the recipients can perform some type of plagiarism of the information provided in documents, it is therefore important to have the pdf format to transform documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Jail Administrator
What do you like best?

It works just as well as Adobe. I can view all my PDF files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Foxit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to view PDF files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diseñador de arquitectura
What do you like best?

It allows me to see, zoom in, zoom out and print PDF documents, forms, jobs and tasks from the university and to offer a faster PDF representation on devices with limited resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

By improperly shutting down my PC or a virus infection in it can damage the document, since it is exposed and if that happens it distorts a bit the information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot, it is excellent, it does not weigh so much and its use is so practical and easy that it can be used for all public, it is much cheaper than other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it facilitates me to edit and modify documents for the works of the university, in the same way as I can insert objects I can download plans and designs in pdf, open them and import them into programs which are compatible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The best think I like about Foxit PDF SDK is it is extremely light. I also really like their after sales support. The community is another great place to find solutions where people share their own experiences using the tool. You will find solution of almost every kind of problem you may encounter while using this great tool. Kudos to the developers and 5 star of course. In a rating of 1 to 10 while, I would definitely give 10 which means I am highly impressed with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have been very satisfied with this tool and can't remember anything particularly that I don't like. However, I will let the community know if in future I encounter any issues that I don't like. I am pretty sure that's difficult o happen though and I sincerely don't want this to happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this excellent tool. If you are a mobile or cloud application developer who needs to add pdf functionality to your developed applications, this is the right tool for you. Price is also fair compared to the market competitors. They provide high-quality support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this tool often to add pdf functionality to my applications. My previous organization introduced this tool to me. I liked it the very first time I used this tool. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Even before that I used other foxit tools such as PDF viewer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Foxit pdf sdk quality of output when reading pdf documents is high . It is fast when searching pdf document. It is compatible with mobile and computers. It is easy to create new pdf documents, edit them, organize and manage all pdf documents. I have also liked the response rate of foxit pdf sdk support and willingness to go an extra step to help developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Foxit pdf sdk is our most prefered sdk for creating, processing and organizing pdf documents I have been disappointed by the conversion of documents feature sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used foxit pdf sdk as part of a standalone computer application that displays pdf documents to users and let them add notes and share the files with their team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Foxit saved us from catastrophe! It is easy to install, easy to learn and easy to use for any knowledge level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still a couple of tasks we cannot perform with it. But I believe those have to do with the specialized software in place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a PDF creator, Try Foxit. Even if you currently own one. I am convinced you will appreciate the ease of use and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were on a new project and Adobe was not performing for what we needed. We discovered Foxit, tried it and went office-wide. I once told Adobe that one day someone else would join the game. Here they come. We use it for creating PDF files to serve as released document, place electronic signatures on them and even combine PDF files. They are also used to create red-line mark-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I never heard of Foxit until I switched jobs last year. In the past, I always used Adobe products, which is quite common in education. Our IT department prefers Foxit because it is more stable for users that open multiple pdf's at once (guilty) and it is much cheaper, since Adobe moved to its subscription/use model Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because of my familiarity with Adobe and its products, sometimes I still find it difficult to find the exact button/tool that I am looking for, but they are all there, I just need a moment to find it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch - must more cost efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The pdf signer is so convenient, I may never need to print out another form to sign ever again. I fill all forms in electronically, then sign it and return it immediately - so convenient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing & Communication Consultant
What do you like best?

Foxit PDF is extremely fast when it comes to read and edit PDFs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tools bar arrangement of items may look a bit crowded, especially when it comes to select the "Select text" tool. Otherwise, no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We edit PDFs all the time and use it as the default software we use when we need to print out a large set of pages. Again, it's extremely fast and, to my knowledge, it's never failed so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have used Foxit PDF SDK for reading, managing, searching and annotating pdf documents. The sdk is affordable and flexible. It saves developers time and its also optmized for mobile devices. The quality of output when reading pdf documents is high and the sdk also allows searching making information very easy to locate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found any cons while using this software in our applications for the past one year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Foxit PDF SDK will be one of the sdks you will wish you had known before. Its not difficult to use and its flexible. It also have pdf document search capabilities that makes applications more powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Foxit PDF SDK to read, manage and search for pdf files in our applications for mobile and computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fixit has some great basic functionalities for editing and revising PDFs, including a signature feature. Save a copy of your signature and easily apply it to any document. Eliminates the need to print, sign and scan a document back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to easily un-apply signatures after saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this program is easy to understand. I normally use Adobe Acrobat DC on my PC but, I am often on the PC's of other co-workers at my job. Their PC's are not equipped with Adobe like mine is because I am the Graphic Designer. We all work with PDF's and the programs interact nicely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have as many features as Adobe Acrobat.

It is not on my PC at work. Only other Co-workers PC's, but I do use their PC's from time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product if you need a PDF Program and have no access to Adobe CC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work with PDF files everyday and this program makes it easy for everyone to share PDF files and it interacts well with Adobe Acrobat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

It works well with most PDFs, but it does have it's limits. It does not have nearly as many options for viewing certain image files like Adobe Acrobat or Apple Preivew does. It is free though, so that's definitely a plus if you're not looking to spend any money on a PDF reader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has its issues and glitches. While it is free, you do get what you pay for. It doesn't have nearly the support or capabilities as other PDF readers do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely would recommend other PDF readers over this one if you can afford it to pay for one. But it works well for basic PDFS and is free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used Foxit for reviewing PDFs for errors and using it for proofing. I've also printed from Foxit. I've realized that it's a good free option, but will likely stick with another PDF reader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public Relations Manager
Entertainment
What do you like best?

We have used Foxit PDF SDK to develop a magazine mobile application for our company. Foxit PDF SDK displays the magazine pdf files very well and we have received great customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything bad about Foxit PDF SDK while we have been working with it. However I would appreciate any efforts to make it better for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Foxit PDF SDK is the best option for an application that require processing or display of pdf documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Foxit PDF SDK to develop a mobile application for our magazine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like everything about this software. It has even helped me open corrupt pdf's before. Editing and commenting is super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this software. It makes my life so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm fixing numerous ones. I have users that are now starting to use it over other PDF software because of it being so user friendly and quicker than others, not to mention WAY cheaper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like it that is user friendly, and it is because it is easy to save, by having the option to save it in multiple places without having to change the name of the file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have any dislikes. It is better than Adobe reader. Adobe reader has too many versions of software. Foxit is more cut and dry and has less options but each one has multiple features where you can do multiple things. Foxit is cheaper too, which is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it and I think it is better than adobe reader. If you need it to speed up your production on sending out documents via email, then this software is for you. it is not as time consuming and not as confusing as adobe. Plus the cost is not high either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to send copies of tickets to collection agencies. it is just easier and faster to send PDF's in an email to our collection agencies. It is also not time consuming to store documents in PDF's like Adobe is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

This program is easy to use, and easy to connect to a printer for smooth and streamlined printing abilities. Its nice to have a PDF Viewer with the added features of a digital signature button and the ability to add commentaries. We send and receive a lot of contracts here and it makes the process easy. There is added security for those who may be working with networks where their information could be jeopardized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not a fancy program with a bunch of bells and whistles, but it WORKS and is reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent for contract management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract management, printing special certificates, and signature button Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resident Physician
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to add comments / notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be updates on the edit tool for ipad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to share files as PDFs with comments / edits that everyone is able to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It really helps my pdf work fast and marking things are really good which helps me identify the important thinngs and modify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found that there are frequent updates and which really some of visual advertisement but overall experience working with foxit good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing information to customers and highlighting the important point really helps, and yes saving money as comapre to others pdf solutions available in market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Foxit PDF is really easy to use and I find it much quicker and safer than Adobe Reader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing obvious comes to mind. After using adobe professional for years, i wasn’t familiar with Foxit but it was relatively quick to learn the comparable functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the various security issues with Adobe, our company uses Foxit instead. It’s compatible with all our other systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CO
What do you like best?

I can readily edit pdf the way I like. I do not have to rely on the internet to upload the file and download it.

It is very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about the software so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editing pdfs, signing documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Anything that I need to do on a PDF can be done with this software. No longer do I have to bounce between applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have been using for almost a year and have not had any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating, handling, viewing PDFs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.