FollowMyHealth Reviews & Product Details

FollowMyHealth Overview

What is FollowMyHealth?

The FollowMyHealth patient portal gives patients a single point of access regardless of an individual provider’s software. Plus, discrete patient-generated data flows directly back to the EHR to automatically populate the medical record, helping providers stay up to date on their patients’ progress.

Allscripts FollowMyHealth is a cloud-based patient portal that integrates with all systems across a healthcare organization.

Allscripts
Total Revenue (USD mm)
$1,771
@Allscripts
8,415 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the FollowMyHealth community
Have you used FollowMyHealth before?

Showing 20 FollowMyHealth reviews
Already have FollowMyHealth?
Staff Support Associate
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fact that patients and physicians/nurses can communicate even when the patient is unable to make it to the office. It's nice for patients to request appointments, medications, or ask general questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is that there are times when labs and scans are reported to patients before the nurse or doctor can call to discuss the results, so patients view the results and call in a panic when it's not always necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By being able to talk to patients outside of clinic, we are able to cut down on a lot of missed phone calls. It's also nice, as patients are able to really have access to their healthcare and make medical decisions on their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can see when my last appointment was and what my vitals were which aren't always relayed by the Dr. I also like that you can communicate directly with your physician through the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definite benefit saving time for refilling medications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can access all my medical records dr appts and vitals as well as billing and insurance information in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app can run slow sometimes and Medical professionals don’t always enter in info. However these may very well be man issues than tech Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to track medical records for your doctors office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing patients to access medical records without contacting the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This feature is amazing and helpful for when I am home or even on the way to my dr. I was able to communicate well and had no problems yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only two things were that I wasn’t able to see my other doctors using this and it crashed once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your clinic or any place you get seen has connection with this app or is looking to utilize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved my ways of being able to catch up on bills and communicate better with my doctors. Also helped keeping log of everything prom previous appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

This is secure, easy to use, and great for professionals in the medical field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything I dislike, I think FollowMyHealth is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend FollowMyHealth, you won’t be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are taking control of health information in a very secure way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really love this program as it is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I think it’s user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. I just use it after i see my doctor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I can keep track of current and past heath condition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes system crash for unknown reasons Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Na Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

I like being able to view my health care record when needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many Dr offices are using this app, and when you log in - it's alllll kind of information, and you have to make sure you're reviewing the right office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe this app will be OK for now, however since my first experience...I had only one Dr office, however now I have (3) and it's a little cumbersome...overcrowded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My healthcare, which has turned into a business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shift Supervisor
Research
What do you like best?

I like that all of my health information is gathered and organized all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike at this time. The app is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits to this application include being able to communicate with my doctor's right from my phone with minimal effort. I can think of a question in the middle of the night and I can always count on a response waiting for me in the morning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature in my opinion is being able to contact my provider via email thru Follow My Heath Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the IT aspect of it. If there is an issue with the program having to get assistance isn’t the easiest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this personally as well as in a work setting. I think the ability to reach out to a provider via this program is a great benefit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical Receptionist
What do you like best?

Email appointment reminders. Patients do like to email our office, and we can reply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Patients say they cant login. They know they are using the right password and its not working. The password recovery doesn't work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like that this program is easy to access for patients. Everything needed about Medical History is in 1 place. Easy to see what Meds are as well esp when I need to refill Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesnt save my username so login is a pain sometimes. But now I just write it all down Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes it so much easier to get your medical history including Rx. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having paper charts and reports for pateints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use for messaging and keeping appointments. It also keeps a record of your vitals and levels that you can pull up easily without contacting the doctor of having paperwork with you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app needs updating a lot but yet still sometimes crashes out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to communicate with doctors and keep my health in check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to contact physician through internet without having to call in and wait to be connected and actually speak to my doctors office. Software is very time efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it’s not the software itself. Maybe the users of this software can be taught how to use more productively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good option to use if unable to be connected to healthcare office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to connect and communicate with physicians in a timely manner. This is important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Allows me access to test results and records in a timely manner. Also, very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time it take between the visit to when my records are updated is extensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this should be available in every primary care office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

minimizing the need to call the doctors office for test results and records for specialist visits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reception
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

It's cheap and connects well with all scripts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some patients have trouble using it. I think it makes you reconfirm passwords if you are inactive too long. Patients tend to forget their log in info Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's ease of use be if used correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to communicate with patients without making a phone call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not getting all the information I need in one message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

patients can check on their own results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Allscripts has the ability to take patient data and create databases for population health metrics. This is seamless with clinician workflows. This helps everyone who uses their patient portal, as this data is crucial for delivering higher quality care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that in order to login to FollowMyHealth I must use Facebook logins, Yahoo or Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The portal is easy to use for both patients and physicians. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that patients can email their providers instead of being placed on hold and wasting time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wonder if patient information will be kept private. I worry about hackers seeing private health information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getting the app on your phone makes for easier use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time saved. Less frustration for the patient trying to contact the doctor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Correspondent Technical Underwriter
Banking
What do you like best?

I like Allscripts FollowMyHealth & the flexibility of program to work with all major EHR applications in the market today. It allows for truly smarter care. A few other items I would like to point out; Lab test results: No manual entry required; Making it easier to innovate with Open APIs; Spend more time with patients and less time on documentation; Interoperability is as simple as good communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a ramp up time to train on the system - this is an intuitive problem that could be handled at a company level but may be a hindrance when switching systems...not so much this one in particular, but overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allscripts offers comprehensive portfolio of products that will truly collaborate treatment & records management. It is really transforming health care with precision medicine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Make patient care a top priority, improve patient safety. Provide effective, affordable care. Also, could see improvement with resolving patient calls more efficiently with Health Desk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.