EZGenerator Reviews & Product Details

What is EZGenerator?

EZGenerator is combination of offline Website builder with online CMS features.

EZGenerator Profile Details

EZGenerator Reviews

1-4 of 4 total EZGenerator reviews
Import and Export

"Cool website builder. "

What do you like best?

I liked the most how you can add blogs, pages and other rich contents on your website without having any knowledge about web-design, It is user friendly with its great aspects. With Ezgenerator you can build plenty of web-pages with no limitation.

What do you dislike?

Almost 2 years I used this product, while I was using this product I did not have any problem, it always served rich futures to my organization with its cool interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

being professional on doing web-design with Ezgenerator is slice of cake you can give a chance to it without any doubt.

It is up to date software, In my organization we created and achieved many different big projects now still my co-workers using this and generating new attractive web-sites with perfect projects. it made us surprise with its powerful futures.

Import and Export

"Perfect Offline builder for websites."

What do you like best?

I liked the best you can create the structure for your website as online or offline, I was using this software in order to create professional pages, blogs for myself. it is quite easy to use and build website without downloading other programs on your PC. Also there is not any limit to create website with this product. it has many futures and allows you to show your creativity.

What do you dislike?

I have not see any problem with this software while I was using it , in addition the price is quite good and affordable for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are interested in web-design to improve yourself or you are already professional about these stuffs you should try this product I can recommend highly. you will not face any problem with it.

It made me more organized with its great futures such as Slide Bar,Tooltip Styles, Float Login. Everything is on your hand to change the way how your website looks. satisfied and trustful software with its great temples and interface.

Consumer Goods

"Cool web-design software for anyone."

What do you like best?

Ezgenerator is well-designed software for people who want to learn about web-design system. it allows you to create multiple websites without expecting any technical knowledge from you, easy to set up and start to use. you can upload changes and it has test serves that you can view it before launch your websites.

What do you dislike?

I always had fun while I was working with this product, I did not have any problem. it makes you more curious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

specially for beginners I can recommend so they can learn how to design and create website if they are interested in.

Ezgenerator can be hosted on any server and this is making this product different than others. Thanks to that software I improved my web-design skills and created so much web-sites being attractive for anyone.around me.

US
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy web editor software"

What do you like best?

There’s no need for graphical skills or HTML knowledge since it has a WYSIWYG web-editor

What do you dislike?

It’s a small business it’s diffi for growth and improvements you pay for what you get

Like I said every app has its own problems this software has its limitations to be creative and customized when needed

EZGenerator User Ratings

10.0
Ease of Use
Average: 8.8*
10.0
Quality of Support
Average: 8.6*
* Web Design Category
Do you work for EZGenerator?