Evalato Reviews & Product Details

What is Evalato?

Evalato is a next-gen submission and evaluation platform for awards, grants, applications, call for papers, scholarships, employee recognition and other programs. Designed to save time and effort, Evalato is the to-go solution for every program manager who wants to work smart. The platform covers every step of the awards’ or review program’s cycle: creation of the program, registration and submission processes, evaluation process and analytics. It’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use from all parties involved: program managers and their team, applicants and jury. Evalato allows you to customize every process and launch your program in just a few minutes, no training or technical skills needed. The platform supports 40+ languages and all 160+ currencies out there and integrates with 1000+ apps and services on the web.

Evalato Screenshots

Evalato Profile Details

Evalato Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Norwegian, Panjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Evalato
Barcelona, Spain
@helloevalato

Evalato Reviews

1-9 of 9 total Evalato reviews

Evalato Reviews

1-9 of 9 total Evalato reviews
Human Resources Recruiter

"The Software that perfects your attention to users."

What do you like best?

I like this platform because it has accommodated the requirements of our company and in turn to my work team, without much training we have managed to design and create custom forms for users in a very manageable way for them, also I do not help to organize the inscriptions and prizes.

I love that it has made easier the methods of requests of our potential clients, allowing us to automate a series of procedures that we had to perform before such as presentations, invitations, follow-ups and administration of the judges, among others, in a manual way, together with this is great that allows us to do tasks such as planning payments what has made us work faster and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this program, because Evalato has been very useful for the company and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this program to all those companies that wish to give a better service to their users, because thanks to this system we have been able to grow as a company both in service and in finance.

Thanks to Evalato we are better as a company because it has undoubtedly been profitable for Thursdays, applicants and work team, since it has made easier the work of everyone and in a shorter time, saving physical effort, decreasing stress levels and generating satisfaction in users, even after using this excellent program we have received greater acceptance from you including congratulations and thanks for our service.

With this platform we have improved and perfected all the necessary work for our competitions, prizes, requests and more, in addition, its configuration has been adapted to the users, it has been easy to use and at the same time our team manage, control and remotely inspect all the registrants' records to do a more effective job.

Evalato has given us greater profitability, it is very versatile, flexible, practical and has a diversity of functions, tools, tasks that allow us to progress and develop greatly as a company.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Alfred, thank you tons for the in-depth review! We are thrilled to hear that Evalato helps your programs grow and makes you, your team and customers happy.

Event Manager

"Thanks, Evalato!"

What do you like best?

What we like:

1. Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms;

2. As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze;

3. Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials.

4. All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato!

We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony.

As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within the our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Emplyer of the year" awards.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Career Show

"Great for organisig career awards and events"

What do you like best?

Saves soooo much time! I love how intuitive and easy to use the software is. I use the webpage builder to make an entire page for my event and it’s so easy and looks sleek. Most of all I cherish how simple it is for users/jury/attendees to register and for me to manage the registrations/submissions. It’s one of the rare solutions that support my language and currency - a fact that makes Evalato the only choice for me since I organize mainly local events.

What do you dislike?

That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Evalato gives you so many great features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont think too much, its the perfect software! :)

First, everything I need is in only one user friendly software which I can even use on the go. Second, saves me time for the whole process.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Founder

"Best choice you can make"

What do you like best?

After previously using another similar platform, I swithed to Evalato since it has all the features our previous software had, but Evalato is much more user-friendly and intuitive. I started working with the platform right away - it’s really simple to use. Moreover, Evalato’s customer support is exceptional - quick, friendly and always goes an extra mile for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It’s a much better product that the one we’ve used before in terms of feeatures, ease of use, price and pretty much everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Evalato to anyone who organizes awards! You won’t regret it!

Evalato is a huge time-saver. It’s also super convenient for our judges and applicants. We’ve been congratulated by some applicants and judges who’ve been with us for a long time on our new choice of software. Making our customers and partners happy is very important to us.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Trabajador comunitario

"Facilitates all the processes related to contests, scholarships and awards ceremony."

What do you like best?

It is a program very easy to use, its interface is very friendly and fast configuration and customization either through the creation of the campaign or in reference to the evaluation, allows the entire voting process is done online, so it promotes fairness and saves us a lot of time, additionally has a very affordable price and the price-quality ratio is extraordinary because we get many benefits with a really efficient and elegant tool at very low cost. On the other hand it allows both the participants and the jury to be aware of the voting and the whole process through emails.

What do you dislike?

We have less than a year using this program, however to date we have not presented incidents, on the contrary we are very happy because it has been really effective, very pleased with the implementation, configuration and customization, we hope it will continue to work like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In a very friendly program, it really works and has a very affordable price, additionally if you are not sure to purchase it allows a free trial, it is certainly worth a try. very good software.

We are a nonprofit foundation dedicated to promoting quality of life improvements among the indigenous populations of the Wayuu, this without losing their traditional culture, so we have made the application of Evalato in causes that can be adapted to the needs of our work. That said, this evaluation program has allowed us to create contests among indigenous artisans, which in turn has allowed us to expand their creativity, additionally strengthen their culture through optimization of their local craft markets these awards can be granted through economic reward given through donations or through the delivery of food and supplies, additionally these contests have allowed the dissemination of indigenous culture, additionally through the alliance with private companies and schools of the state we have managed to get scholarships for part of indigenous children promoting non-traditional education is that part of the country, although it is true we still have a long way to go we have made great progress, although our plan for the term is to achieve schooling for all indigenous children. With Evalato, we have been able to optimize all the processes of management of contests, scholarships and awarding of prizes since it facilitated us to create a totally personalized process with tools to compile, manage and review presentations, invite and administer judges, supervision and analyze results, accept payments, generate a web page of presentations and more ...

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you, Dayana! We're happy that Evalato helps you out with your inspiring projects.

Personal Stylist
Apparel & Fashion

"Takes out the hassle out of organizing awards"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up my awards. It literally took me minutes. Everything is so organized and simple. It’s easy to handle registrations and to examine and manage submissions. The biggest relief for me is how simple it is to assign submissions to the judges, to monitor their progress and scores in real time and of course that the system estimates the final results automatically for me.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if they had a public voting feature since I intend to include that in my next awards edition. However, I’ve been told they are working on it and it will be available as a feature really soon.

Before Evalato, we spent a great amount of time in exchanging emails with applicants, communication with judges, estimating results, analyzing data and other manual tasks that are now all automated by Evalato. It just makes organizing my awards so much easier. I just regret I didn't know about it earlier!

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you for your review! The public voting feature is being developed and will be released soon.

Project manager

"Superior award-management platform"

What do you like best?

Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition.

The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will just love it.

We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs.

CEO & Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management

"One stop shop for your awards"

What do you like best?

Best thing it that you can manage all processes regarding your awards in one place. Yet, in a simple and quick way. I also love that I can tailor everything to our brand’s look. I love the special offers, conversion triggers and promo codes features. The 2-step application process that Evalato offers is truly genious. It’s super convenient for our applicants and us as organizers.

What do you dislike?

At the moment they lack a public voting feature that would be pretty useful but I know they’ll implement it really soon. So nothing to point out here, really. The platform constantly adds new features and takes our needs into consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s worth every penny. You will want to have found it earlier.

Simply makes running our awards a breeze. We save so much time. No worries about miscalculating evaluation results or sending a submission to the wrong judge anymore. That’s priceless.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you! Public voting is going to be releases as a feature in the short term.

Marketing expert

"Works perfectly "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and gets the job done! The interface is intuitive and the team is very friendly. For me this is a very important and can be a deal breaker. But everyone behind Evalato is so cool..

What do you dislike?

None. I didn't have any reason to dislike the software. Works excellent and it is quite intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to get going with Evalato. The best part is that it is easy to use and the support is quite friendly.

It makes the whole process of Awards Management a lot more easier and that's why we love it.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Evalato Pricing

Pay-as-you go (for free submissions)
Pay-as-you go (for paid submissions)

Evalato User Ratings