Evalato Reviews & Product Details

Evalato Overview

What is Evalato?

Evalato is a next-gen application and evaluation software for awards, grants, applications, call for papers, scholarships, employee recognition and other programs. Designed to save time and effort, Evalato is the to-go solution for every program manager who wants to work smart. The platform covers every step of the program’s cycle: creation of the program, registration and submission processes, evaluation process and analytics. It’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use from all parties involved: program managers and their team, applicants and jury. Evalato allows you to customize every process and launch your program in just a few minutes, no training or technical skills needed. The platform supports 40+ languages and all 160+ currencies out there and integrates with 1000+ apps and services on the web.

Evalato Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Evalato (formerly part of the Weemss) is a next-gen submission and evaluation platform for awards, grants, applications, scholarships and other programs.

Evalato
Barcelona, Spain
@helloevalato

Evalato Screenshots

Evalato Reviews

Showing 16 Evalato reviews
Already have Evalato?
AE
What do you like best?

We’ve been using Evalato to organize large events with a significant number of participants. Evalato has been of great help with the process of setting-up and managing thousands of entry forms.

Getting started with Evalato was astonishingly easy. Their video tutorials are extremely useful and easy to understand. We were pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to create and customize entry forms. The platform allows you to customize entry forms as best fit for the purposes of your event and makes managing thousands of applications, as well as doing post-event analysis seem like child’s play. It’s the greatest time-saver we’ve used so far!

The platform is very user-friendly for all parties involved. To us as organizers, it’s important to create the most comfortable experience possible and since we’ve started using Evalato we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from all categories of participants in our events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is being constantly updated and feedback is taken into consideration, so any issues you report on are resolved in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a large number of applications. Evalato helps me and my team to efficiently customize, categorize and analyze thousands of applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I previously used this when it was part of Weemss and it’s an excellent platform. With Evalato you get an even better one.

There’s so much to like here that I don’t know where to start, but above all Evalato helps automate everything. It’s really so much easier than doing things manually, if you’ve ever had to go through 200+ emails and download their attached applications, you know exactly what I am talking about. If there’s a process that’s not automated - it’s streamlined!

The UI is clean and easy to understand, which is a big plus for me. I recently tried another similar service and the interface was confusing to the point of annoying. They’ve also made some lovely improvements to the judging portal and the submission portals, which seem to be even more functional now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything bad to say about the platform really. It’s not perfect, but they’re updating it all the time and its features are a real game-changer for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m very happy with the platform. It’s the best of its kind on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I started using Evalato when it launched in 2018 after a friend who used the company’s previous platform (apparently this is a 2nd generation solution) recommended it. I waited a bit to review it, because I wanted to have a clear picture of its capabilities.

This platform is a marked improvement over the old way I used to work (emails, word docs, excel sheets, if you’ve dealt with a few hundred applications - you know what I mean). I can confidently say that it really does help A LOT. It’s also (for me, at least) very easy to use.

Really great customer service and they clearly enjoy supporting their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am totally happy with it. We have been using Evalato for almost a year and we find no issues so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to anyone running awards with lots of applicants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing applications, data collected and evaluations.

It’s a game-changer for me and my team - everything is in one seamless platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Recruiter
What do you like best?

I like this platform because it has accommodated the requirements of our company and in turn to my work team, without much training we have managed to design and create custom forms for users in a very manageable way for them, also I do not help to organize the inscriptions and prizes.

I love that it has made easier the methods of requests of our potential clients, allowing us to automate a series of procedures that we had to perform before such as presentations, invitations, follow-ups and administration of the judges, among others, in a manual way, together with this is great that allows us to do tasks such as planning payments what has made us work faster and more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this program, because Evalato has been very useful for the company and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this program to all those companies that wish to give a better service to their users, because thanks to this system we have been able to grow as a company both in service and in finance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Evalato we are better as a company because it has undoubtedly been profitable for Thursdays, applicants and work team, since it has made easier the work of everyone and in a shorter time, saving physical effort, decreasing stress levels and generating satisfaction in users, even after using this excellent program we have received greater acceptance from you including congratulations and thanks for our service.

With this platform we have improved and perfected all the necessary work for our competitions, prizes, requests and more, in addition, its configuration has been adapted to the users, it has been easy to use and at the same time our team manage, control and remotely inspect all the registrants' records to do a more effective job.

Evalato has given us greater profitability, it is very versatile, flexible, practical and has a diversity of functions, tools, tasks that allow us to progress and develop greatly as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Alfred, thank you tons for the in-depth review! We are thrilled to hear that Evalato helps your programs grow and makes you, your team and customers happy.

UL
What do you like best?

The best pieces for me were the automatic emails, unlimited file uploads and the ability to manage all applications from a single platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So the tool has been extremely useful and no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finally found the perfect platform to manage our internal awards - easy for nominations and applications - each person also receives an email automatically, great visibility on the review process, multiple files upload supported. Extremely happy with everything so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Planning Operations Support Specialist
Events Services
What do you like best?

Evalato is making the whole process of managing submissions enjoyable. It is flexible, quick and optimised. It automates your work and it is user friendly. The registration process becomes much more easier and that affects the whole experience of organiser and participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find any downsides. It is an amazing tool which I will continue using in future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evalato is a great tool that helps with managing submissions and evaluation. It is user friendly and it is so easy to use.

I would recommend Evalato because it facilitates your work and organise the whole process.The customer support is always helpful so if I have a question regarding Evalato, they are always ready to advise. The price is really good and it is worth it. The system is really efficient and it has some really useful features. It has great layout and in a simple way provides everything you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evalato saves a lot of time and helps to manage submission with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I don't know where to start. It’s simple to use, I mean extremely understandable. We live in a world where every second counts and once the software is so easy to understand and work with, you actually land with a lot of time in which you could be focused on other things at work.

I’ve worked with a couple of similar software products and this one is so far the best of all. I’m glad I’ve found it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe that everything could be even better than it is right now. But Evalato's team is always trying to improve the software. I guess I can't say anything bad here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm glad we can control every stage of the process - managing submissions, payments, monitoring the judges’ progress. The data is easily accessible and analyzing results was never easier.

As an award we do have a lot of campaigns, which gladly can go through Evalato as well - from call for judges & speakers to even artists to take place in our annual ceremony. The entry forms have a wide range of possibilities, so they're easily customisable for any purpose.

Evalato's just released public voting - now this was a game changer for our latest campaign.

And of course time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Everything for awards management, we are in the 21st Century now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve for some folks is a down side but make sure you go over the training videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is lacking so be on your toes to learn something new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saved me so much time with creating a packet for judges, contacts with the nominators for high resolution, everything basically! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Manager
What do you like best?

What we like:

1. Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms;

2. As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze;

3. Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials.

4. All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony.

As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within the our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Emplyer of the year" awards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Career Show
What do you like best?

Saves soooo much time! I love how intuitive and easy to use the software is. I use the webpage builder to make an entire page for my event and it’s so easy and looks sleek. Most of all I cherish how simple it is for users/jury/attendees to register and for me to manage the registrations/submissions. It’s one of the rare solutions that support my language and currency - a fact that makes Evalato the only choice for me since I organize mainly local events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Evalato gives you so many great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont think too much, its the perfect software! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First, everything I need is in only one user friendly software which I can even use on the go. Second, saves me time for the whole process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Founder
What do you like best?

After previously using another similar platform, I swithed to Evalato since it has all the features our previous software had, but Evalato is much more user-friendly and intuitive. I started working with the platform right away - it’s really simple to use. Moreover, Evalato’s customer support is exceptional - quick, friendly and always goes an extra mile for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It’s a much better product that the one we’ve used before in terms of feeatures, ease of use, price and pretty much everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Evalato to anyone who organizes awards! You won’t regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Evalato is a huge time-saver. It’s also super convenient for our judges and applicants. We’ve been congratulated by some applicants and judges who’ve been with us for a long time on our new choice of software. Making our customers and partners happy is very important to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Trabajador comunitario
What do you like best?

It is a program very easy to use, its interface is very friendly and fast configuration and customization either through the creation of the campaign or in reference to the evaluation, allows the entire voting process is done online, so it promotes fairness and saves us a lot of time, additionally has a very affordable price and the price-quality ratio is extraordinary because we get many benefits with a really efficient and elegant tool at very low cost. On the other hand it allows both the participants and the jury to be aware of the voting and the whole process through emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have less than a year using this program, however to date we have not presented incidents, on the contrary we are very happy because it has been really effective, very pleased with the implementation, configuration and customization, we hope it will continue to work like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In a very friendly program, it really works and has a very affordable price, additionally if you are not sure to purchase it allows a free trial, it is certainly worth a try. very good software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a nonprofit foundation dedicated to promoting quality of life improvements among the indigenous populations of the Wayuu, this without losing their traditional culture, so we have made the application of Evalato in causes that can be adapted to the needs of our work. That said, this evaluation program has allowed us to create contests among indigenous artisans, which in turn has allowed us to expand their creativity, additionally strengthen their culture through optimization of their local craft markets these awards can be granted through economic reward given through donations or through the delivery of food and supplies, additionally these contests have allowed the dissemination of indigenous culture, additionally through the alliance with private companies and schools of the state we have managed to get scholarships for part of indigenous children promoting non-traditional education is that part of the country, although it is true we still have a long way to go we have made great progress, although our plan for the term is to achieve schooling for all indigenous children. With Evalato, we have been able to optimize all the processes of management of contests, scholarships and awarding of prizes since it facilitated us to create a totally personalized process with tools to compile, manage and review presentations, invite and administer judges, supervision and analyze results, accept payments, generate a web page of presentations and more ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you, Dayana! We're happy that Evalato helps you out with your inspiring projects.

Personal Stylist
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up my awards. It literally took me minutes. Everything is so organized and simple. It’s easy to handle registrations and to examine and manage submissions. The biggest relief for me is how simple it is to assign submissions to the judges, to monitor their progress and scores in real time and of course that the system estimates the final results automatically for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if they had a public voting feature since I intend to include that in my next awards edition. However, I’ve been told they are working on it and it will be available as a feature really soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Evalato, we spent a great amount of time in exchanging emails with applicants, communication with judges, estimating results, analyzing data and other manual tasks that are now all automated by Evalato. It just makes organizing my awards so much easier. I just regret I didn't know about it earlier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you for your review! The public voting feature is being developed and will be released soon.

CEO & Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Best thing it that you can manage all processes regarding your awards in one place. Yet, in a simple and quick way. I also love that I can tailor everything to our brand’s look. I love the special offers, conversion triggers and promo codes features. The 2-step application process that Evalato offers is truly genious. It’s super convenient for our applicants and us as organizers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment they lack a public voting feature that would be pretty useful but I know they’ll implement it really soon. So nothing to point out here, really. The platform constantly adds new features and takes our needs into consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s worth every penny. You will want to have found it earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply makes running our awards a breeze. We save so much time. No worries about miscalculating evaluation results or sending a submission to the wrong judge anymore. That’s priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you! Public voting is going to be releases as a feature in the short term.

Project manager
What do you like best?

Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition.

The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will just love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing expert
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and gets the job done! The interface is intuitive and the team is very friendly. For me this is a very important and can be a deal breaker. But everyone behind Evalato is so cool.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. I didn't have any reason to dislike the software. Works excellent and it is quite intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to get going with Evalato. The best part is that it is easy to use and the support is quite friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes the whole process of Awards Management a lot more easier and that's why we love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Valeria Paskaleva of Evalato

Thank you!

Do you work for Evalato?