Epubor Reviews & Product Details

Epubor Overview

What is Epubor?

Epubor Software is a worldwide software developer dedicated to satisfying customers' needs with diversified software products and services. We provide the best solution to eBooks and audiobooks reading. Best sellers and hot products: Epubor Ultimate, Epubor KCR Converter and Epubor Audible Converter.

Epubor Details
Discussions
Epubor Community
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish

Ultimate eBook Converter, include the best eBook Converter + DRM Removal functions, helps you read your own eBooks more freely and easily. It supports Kindle, Adobe Adept and Nook DRM, and convert your books to epub, pdf and mobi format. In a word, with this soft you can decrypt and convert nearly all purchased books in batch, such as Kindle, Google, Kobo, Sony, B&N, etc.

Epubor

Epubor Screenshots

Epubor Reviews

Showing 51 Ultimate eBook Converter reviews
Already have Epubor?
What do you like best?

There are a lot of options for trouble-shooting. The actual product site has direct and easy-to-find resources. There are also a lot of discussion boards with comments from other users and responses from the developers. They can be difficult to utilize if you are a newcomer to this kind of program, but as soon as you learn the terminology they are straight-forward and accessible.

The user interface is good - clean, simple, few frills. I don't feel like I have to search four levels of menus for tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is that you lose the book formatting when you convert kindle to PDF. The whole thing becomes one big block of text without paragraph structure or chapters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in law. I regularly comb through a LOT of documents in search of specific bits of information. This tool is significant in its impact on my work life. I can convert any book or document into a searchable PDF. And once it's a PDF, I can manipulate it however I want. Saves me loads of time and energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and it also will find all the documents automatically. It is also just drag and drop. You can't beat that. That means that I call tell any person with limited knowledge of tech how to use the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it is a little expensive. I wish that you would let us just convert one document at 100% or other documents at 100% but put your water mark on it somewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use my ipad for everything when it comes to school. And with this I am able to convert my e books into a useable PDF where I can make notes on the pages using my apple pencil and put it into a app that is updated regularly unlike these awful other old apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Géologue
What do you like best?

Most helpful : the very easy-to-use, intuitive interface.

Upside : the efficiency to remove DRM and to convert e-books. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had some trouble at the beginning, to understant why there were several applications like All DRM Removal, Converter. But I finally understood that Epubor Ultimate makes it all in one single application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, it works ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I hate being caught with DRMs and not being able to freely handle the e-books that I buy.

Hence, I systematically use Epubor software to remove those contraints and convert to PDF, for easy usage and transportation of my e-books. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I downloaded Epubor Audible Converter so I could share an Audible file with a student of mine who was struggling with reading comprehension. I appreciated the ease of importing files, the attractiveness of the design, and the speed of the program. Everything was so easy to figure out! I like that the program allows m to split the file into chapters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that the trial version only allows a portion of the file to be converted, but it's easy to purchase the license. No other dislikes--it's a functional, seamless product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This seems to be the most affordable option for removing the DRM from Audible files. It also happens to be easy to use. It just works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to share books with my students who can't afford to buy them. This also allows me to play the files on different devices when I can't access my Audible account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Per my title, this is one of the easiest programs I have found to easily and simply convert your eBook to a different medium. Wish I had found this program first, but then again, I wouldn't have known it's true value. Thanks for making something on the internet easy for a change. I will continue to use this and well as many other programs from this maker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far. It's working perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are seeking a simple to use program for eBook conversion, you have found it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy converter. No hassle. Simply drag and drop and convert. This is saving me a huge amount of time and helping me provide quality material that is more universal for my fans! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Eupobor was easy to download and use - drag and drop! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have only used it for one document so far, so I do not have a comment for this section. So far so good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was having issues printing a book from Adobe Digital Editions (not DRM protected) in that the margins could not be changed with my printer and I was missing information.

Epubor converted my file to PDF so I could print with proper margins and not loose any information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I needed to download a textbook for class, but it was an ebook format. I like pdfs better to annotate and Epubor's software allows me do so. It is also easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should be a free trial that lets you download more than 20% of the original ebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is easy to use and accomplishes its goals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reading and annotating textbooks is easier as a pdf, and Epubor lets you convert files with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A creative solution for a problem that our senior readers facing for not being to print the books they'd like to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free trial has long way to be understood! You have to dig in the site in order to figure out how to get the free trial. However, the price you pay for the free trial is also creative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We require printing the books for our senior readers. The limitation that the book services place on printing, has been an issue for us. This creative solution will help us overcome this limitation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desktop Hardware Specialist
What do you like best?

This software has been used by me for about eight years now. I have a lot of ebooks and I read them on a lot of platforms, from the dedicated Kindle, to a plain text reader on a gaming system. The major problem I've had with this is the DRM that is put on purchased items so that it can't be read on items other than what is mandated by the software. This program gets around that, and allows us who have bought books to be able to use them as they should be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nearly nothing that I dislike about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have 3000 books, mostly on survival and preparing for disasters. About a third of these books are on that topic, and it is important that they be able to be read on multiple platforms, allowing for a disaster that takes away the ability to use technology. So being able to convert a PDF to a text file, an AZW to be able to read it on a phone at any time, is critically important. This is the best software I have ever encountered for this purpose. Yes, Calibre will convert from one format to another, but it can't decrypt those books, but epubor can and does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is one of the reliable software these days when you have purchased hundreds of books twice a year for reading purposes in Kindle Ipads. Since in the office working time, you had to perform all sorts of delegated tasks on the desktop. You didn't have the opportunity to read it in Pdf format. So, the ultimate epubor software pegs the deDRM job easily from multiple kinds of e-book formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't enjoy the restriction of a trial period. As any other software enterprise might try to provide the end-user within its capability to employ the best features in order to make the experience more enjoyable. The length of the trial period should be a month longer, so a user can make a decision either to purchase it or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an extremely user-friendly software. If you want to make the process of reading and analyzing on your desktop for conversion, then epubor is a must-use application in the job market, particularly for development practitioners, writers, bloggers, policymakers, and academicians. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The epubor comes with many benefits: it maintains the quality of readiness of the ebook, it can easily convert the given ebook packed in the different forms of digital content into pdf, it can fetch the stored and transferred information of ebook from kindle cloud reader into the desktop without affecting any of its standard features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When I go for a run, I like to take my legitimately-purchased Audible books on my iPod nano. However, there isn't an Audible player for the nano. So after looking for hours online, I found epubor ultimate - which is a simple and easy DRM remover. As a bonus, it also converts ebooks - I can also use this to provide flexibility when reading ebooks on my Kindle or iPad and sharing with friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of may dislikes. Perhaps the fact that the annual license cost is not must less than a lifetime license cost. But that means - just go for the lifetime license. You will probably end up using it more than you thought you would. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ePubor provides flexibility in how I consume my legitimately purchased media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blog Owner
What do you like best?

I have been using Epubor Ultimate software for over a year, first with a trial then on to the paid version. I find that it only takes a matter of minutes to convert a file with a few clicks of the mouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the books convert nicely with no issues, however, there have been a few times where the text or pictures were not in the correct place. I cannot confirm whether the issue lies with the original file or this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes, when I receive ebooks to review, they are not delivered in the format I prefer. This software makes it easy to convert to my preferred format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After spending hours sifting through various articles, forums and video tutorials on how to convert a protected file to a PDF only to hit a brick wall, Epubor made it surprisingly quick and easy to do the job and that's really no exaggeration. I'm not totally a novice when it comes to finding work-around solutions for these kinds of things, but no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work until I actually gave Epubor a try. I really just wasted time not studying the text I needed converted, flustered-being skeptical and truly learning the hard way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trial version makes its use extremely limiting and because it's such an automatic process I really have little grasp on what I'm actually doing. In some ways it removes control and leaves me skeptical because it all happens so quickly that I'm just waiting to find somewhere that it didn't work. It's a pretty bare-bones/simple application, which again leaves me scratching my head at what's underneath the hood, or where that is exactly. Regardless, it gets the job done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving Epubor a try before wasting time looking for a cheaper work-around. It's really not costly and if your time is valuable to you and you don't want to worry about getting maleware or a virus from the other software you're installing to do the task -- I say go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting documents. It does the task quickly and without having to really do much at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Epubor is that it gets the job done. While some aspects of it still seem a little incomplete, the end result is exactly what you're looking for with this type of program. While there are other pieces of software out there that provide the same service, Epubor seems to excel at the task at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As stated in the last section about what I like best, the app does have a few hiccups in terms of the software's structure and usability (translated languages, app UI, processing time). Even though the program could use some fine tuning, it gets the job done and does it fairly well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to get your audiobooks organized and into a seemingly unsupported device, this is the software for you. While it may seem like it could use a little more work and functionality, this program will do pretty much everything you need it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to convert audiobooks to different formats to suit different device types is life changing as I do not always have the ability to do so with traditional software. Epubor has saved me so many headaches and so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It does what it advertised, once I knew how to use it I was able to transfer books from my Kindle to Epub format in less than 2 minutes, no tricks or extra license required. Very straightforward and simple to use the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trial version makes its use extremely limiting and because it's such an automatic process I really have little grasp on what I'm actually doing. It's a pretty bare-bones/simple application, which again leaves me scratching my head at what's underneath the hood, or where that is exactly. Regardless, it manages to get the job done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed me to convert my kindle to ebook, that way I could read it on the go on my Ipad or Iphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It takes less time to convert the book and its search engine function can easily search any book within a seconds. in fact, it seems very helpful in the readability aspect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

when we download this for a trial period they provide so many restrictions for readers at first, there should be enough options available for a trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it has user-friendly features and if you converted any book you can read it anywhere easily. I must say it is a treasure for the readers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

when users purchase any DRM protected book it is extremely valuable for decrypting the encrypted book into readable form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Games
What do you like best?

Converting files is sometimes difficult, and can take several steps. This app avoids unnecessary complications and gets right to the task at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it ran a little faster, but it's not slow, I'm just impatient :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems, but the benefit is clear - easy and fast conversion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

We are a medium level tech shop. We deal with many formats/books in various stacks like Java/Mean/Microsoft etc. Epubor helps us convert from one format to another and much more!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any so far. The product is well rounded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best product in the business!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Epubor helps us convert from one format to another and much more. Helps with modern day tech virtual learning. A must for all tech companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive and direct; from installation to decryption the entire process ran just under 5 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free/trial version only covers 20% of the source material, but the program is not too costly at $20 per year; perhaps more so for folks that are just looking to convert a couple files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certainly attempt the free trial, it will at the very least give you an idea of what the paid product will produce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed me to open a file on Acrobat that I previously could only open on ADE; I use the Acrobat reader in order to markup my textbooks in a way ADE cannot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Europe and Latin America Sales Director
What do you like best?

It does what it advertised, once i knew how to use it i was able to transfer books from my kindly to Epub format in less than 2 minutes, no tricks or extra license required, a few single steps to install and it was ready to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had to research a bit of to know that i had to import all the files in the Kindle book folder to be able to convert into Epub but the process is straight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to take your library outside of Amazon, this is the place to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now get all my library in a format i can use outside the Amazon Echosystem, dont get me wrong i like the amazon devices and apps but i am not a digital monogamous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Private Tutor
What do you like best?

I’ve encountered this software for my kindle ebooks. Currently, I am using iphone with kindle app to read the books I’ve purchased. However, I wanna try the books without having third-party apps.

Epubor is an absolutely powerful and helpful software for those who are seeking ebook conversion tool - made easy and accessible for everybody. When you just follow up the easy step-by-step instructions, you will get the one you’ve needed in your hands in a minute.

I definitely recommend this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I’ve found no problem with using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ebook conversion made easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really love this software as i am able read ebooks which are otherwise pricey on Kindle. It converts downloads wonderfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I ll update the review once i find a con. For sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I guess you can improve your software search in google search, it doesn't come on top as it should be, best software should always come on top of search engines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love reading so its best way to download ebooks on Kindle. Isn't this benefit enough? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultor independiente
What do you like best?

Easy to install and use, support a lot of different formats in and out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it has a cost, but you can look for a license for free. You have to instal in your computer, maybe can make online platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to convert different formats, thats the right app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting from different formats to PDF and sharing with colleagues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

My initial impression of Epubor is definitely beyond 10 stars and would recommend it to anyone looking to convert their eBooks to multiple file formats. I very much like that they offer prospective users a 30 day free trial! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing has come to my attention yet regarding dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can convert my eBooks to pdf, which is incredibly helpful as a student. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's just so simple. The user interface could be fancier but it absolutely does what it is supposed to do and in a very easy manner. Just fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface lacks some sophistication on the design side but besides that, it's absolutely great! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to easily convert my ebooks to PDF format which I prefer since I want to take notes on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Ultimate eBook Converter?

Ultimate eBook Converter Categories on G2