EDraw Max Reviews & Product Details

EDraw Max Overview

What is EDraw Max?

Wondershare EdrawMax is an all-in-one diagramming tool that can serve all of your purposes. It is available for Windows, macOS, Linux and Online using. Whether you need to draw flowcharts, p&id, UML diagrams or design floor plans, office layouts, you can find what you want in EdrawMax. EdrawMax provide solutions for more than 280 types of diagrams.

EDraw Max Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Edraw Max is a 2D business technical diagramming software which help create flowcharts, organizational charts, mind map, network diagrams, floor plans, workflow diagrams, business charts, and engineering diagrams.

EDrawSoft
2014
Mountain View, CA
@edrawsoft
481 Twitter followers

EDraw Max Reviews

Showing 55 EDraw Max reviews
Already have EDraw Max?
What do you like best?

NOTHING. I don't know because they didn't sell me the product I wanted. I was very excited to use the product. It seemed to have many features I'm interested in. I need on online option for work and I thought that's what I was getting when I purchased the product. This was NOT the case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is common practice that when downloadable software has an online component it is included in the price of the software or it is clearly stated it is not. I purchased the edraw software. At of this time, the website says the software can be used online, but it does not say it is an additional cost. When I discovered it was not, I requested a refund. They refused. I haven't used the software at all. This should be a very cut and dry situation. There was a misunderstanding between customer and business. Customer hasn't used the product and doesn't want to use the product so the customer should get a refund. Because of their refusal to help me, I will never purchase from this company again and I am writing a review encouraging other to avoid them as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you only want to use it from one computer and not online, this is the software for you. It does not include the online version of the software even though the product description makes you think it does. It is incredibly misleading. If you don't want to include the online version, that's fine, but don't make people think you do. That's just dishonest. Be open and clear about what the customer is actually getting. Customers deserve clarity. I highly caution potential buyers about doing business with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to use the software for mind-mapping and process mapping. Unfortunately, I use a few different computers and edraw only has one seat and no online component. Their business model is ancient and they refuse to offer a refund even though I haven't used the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The intuitive design of the software with good components blended to make user friendly and readymade templates for ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If i count on the dislike i will be wrong, there is nothing to dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best software for the organization who are looking for the diagram software for flowchart, org chart and more. This software could increase productivity in a drastic way and you don't need to invest in the technical manpower to build a complex set of designs. It can be done on your finger thumbs.

My suggestions: If you are planning to buy it's not late for you. You are at the right place and it is the time to act by taking the right decision and purchasing the best software.

Keep my words, you won't regret purchasing this software. This software will help your business growth and you will always remain a step ahead of others as it is a set of complex package Edraw Max is an all-in-one diagram software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, science illustration, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a nonprofit organization and we need to work on flowchart, diagrams and Edraw Max is solving complex design in a short duration of time with no technical skills required.

"Having all the infographic templates as starters are really impressive and helpful, but for my particular purposes, I create original diagrams most of the time."

"I always have success in my presentations when I used EDraw and my explanations were more smart and easy for understood at the same time."

"I was quite happy to use the software as it allowed me to. Build all kinds of illustrations to help present ideas and concepts." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is simple to use, has many export options and is very helpful to build quickly nice looking illustrations.

A web app has just been released. I mainly use the desktop software, but a web edition is now available and features are being added to have the same feature level. Both web and desktop software can share the same files in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. If one feels a feature is missing, a simple email to the support team to make a suggestion will be well received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- For the price, it is the most features-packed software I could find.

- Free solutions do not have the same level of functionality, nor the same ease of use.

- I saved a lot of time building my illustrations using this software compared to free alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Building all kinds illustrations to help present ideas and concepts.

- Illustration making should be quick and look nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información
Salesforce Developer
What do you like best?

The most helpful feature which EDraw Max possesses is the pre-built diagrams you can utilize. These help you get started to create some amazing diagrams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though this was not a deal killer, being on a Mac, the UI in most mac apps are crisp and have that up to date feeling. EDraw Max needs to work on updating their UI. Even though, the tools they provide are powerful you'll soon forget about the UI and focus on your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

purchase the lifetime version which will provide you future updates for free, all the templates the app provides and in reality, it will cost you less the more you use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating detailed workflow diagrams to illustrate CRM processes from complex actions, makes it easier to develop. I've had many people including consultants, developers, ask me what program I am using because the level of details are amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am using it to print some business cards to get my company off the ground i have a family as well the nice people here have helped me with a subscription to e draw max that i will also be able to make up log in sheets wire marker sheet and so very much more thank you for you're help and support it is very hard to work start a bushiness and take care of a family.the software is so easy to use and very detailed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i dont have any dislikes about edraw so far it has helped me in a few important things with my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

made my work more organized and also advertisement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engineer
What do you like best?

Excelente software para poder recrear una infinidad de diagramas, tablas, mapas mentales, planos de manera facil y comoda sin necesidad de tener un amplio conocimiento en programas como autocad. En planos de instrumentacion es muy util y las librerias de herramientas y simbolos es bastante completa tanto en la version libre como en la Pro. Facil de usar, con un diseño comodo y que no esta sobrecargado, facil de editar y con la variedad de herramientas y opciones suficiente para personalizar cada proyecto o dibujo que se haga. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

La version libre tiene algunas limitaciones, entre las desventajas es la marca de agua en cada proyecto realizado, sin embargo la version Pro no es muy costosa y su precio vale la pena para la gran cantidad de proyectos que se pueden realizar con este programa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La manera mas facil y rapida de hacer planos de planta, diagramas de flujo, mapas mentales, organigramas, entre otros de manera profesional sin tener mucha experiencia. Edraw Max es la solucion para tu empresa y todo es en 2D dandole un toque de realidad a cada proyecto que se realice a traves del software. Sin duda de los mejores programas en los que puedes invertir. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

En la empresa se usa mucho, me ha ayudado a hacer presentaciones, mapas mentales de forma facil, entendibles y con un diseño agradable a la vista de todos, Tambien he realizado planos de planta de algunas areas de la empresa de manera rapida y con claridad de cada uno de la simbologia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Design Consultant Sr. Security Network Architect , CISSP
What do you like best?

Being an OSX user, I have found it increasingly difficult to find a program that could compete with Microsoft Visio. Until now that is. If you are able to use Visio, then you can use this application with out an issue. The compatibility between the two is unmatched. This tool is Easy to Use, intuitive, and even has features that I don’t see in their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothin, at least not yet. There isn't anything about this product that I could possibly complain about Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visio equivalent for the OSX environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teaching Assistant
What do you like best?

Edraw is very easy to use tool. Edraw is usefull for both technical and non-technocal person. Edraw have many features like Full graphics solution,auto object alignment,buil-in-tmeplate,realtime preview. but best part is it interacts with MS office. with help of this we can create professional diagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only a trial version is free and trial version support limited number of diagrams. also in trial version, saved document has the watermark which creates some inconveniency to use diagrams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

its like drag and drop tool with the help of this I easily create diagrams. many features like alignment and graphics with help of this it's very easy to use. with the use of this, I create the best quality diagrams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Consultant
What do you like best?

It's simply excellent to use and able to create chemical equations and the ease of drawing process flow and instrumentation diagrams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can vouch for. Simply an excellent software for creating chemical equations and for drawing P & IDs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent and easy software to use once you've mastered the intricacies of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly creating chemical equations and P & IDs. I was able quite easily of importing these drawings onto Microsoft Word. The finished product of my latest book: Petroleum Refining Design and Applications Handbook, using EDraw Max Pro was very pleasing and remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer.
What do you like best?

The drag and drop functionality feature on Edraw Max makes it very easy to use as a design software. I like the massive free template ,as they have reduced the amount of time I extend on creating designs.

I greatly value the compatibility which Edraw max now has with Microsoft Visio, which allow me to import files created with Microsoft Visio and access them on Edraw Max pro. Very importantly, I can create an html link for my saved designs,making them viewable from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no bad experience with Edraw Max Pro. Personally, I rate it as the best diagramming software of any I have come across or used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I cannot think of anything a professional requires from a diagramming program,which they won’t find on Edraw Max. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For wire framing purposes. Due to the massive amount of templates on Edraw ,it is rare that there is a project without a related template available on Edraw Max Pro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EDraw Max Pro is much more user friendly than our standard "office provided" software. I was spending so much time learning how to use other solutions that I wasn't actually producing anything. Since switching to EDraw I've been able to document numerous process flows, seating charts, Org charts. project timelines, you name it! It's so easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's all an improvement from what I used to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is such a time saver. In a world where we are trying to do more, faster I need all of the time that I can get! It also allows me to produce what my organization needs for visibility on our 'how to' processes, giving them the insight that they need and asking fewer questions. It's creating full-circle efficiency! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PHD Student
What do you like best?

With 100's of available templates, excellent software for graphic illustration of new ideas. Easy to use in a variety of other applications. Being a research student, I would recommend it for better scientific presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is little bit expensive. It should be better priced for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best tool to present ideas in graphical illustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ms
What do you like best?

Ease of use and vast templates to choose from. For almost all the needs of drawing and planning. I am a scientist and use it daily to create mind maps and flow charts for my research projects. I also use it for scientific drawing. My images now look more professional. I can better communicate with my team members through these interactive drawings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Higher pricing and takes a bit of time to learn all the functions. It has interface similar to Microsoft Office Apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for all applications of planning, drawing and keeping big data organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a scientist and use it daily to create mind maps and flow charts for my research projects. I also use it for scientific drawing. My images now look more professional. I can better communicate with my team members through these interactive drawings. I use it in my scientific talks and presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software has lots of useful templates to use for your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little bit of a learning curve to learn the software. This software does more than I use it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you make a lot of business presentations and need useful diagrams, this is the software to purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No need to create business diagrams yourself when you have EDraw Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

completing our projects in the best way.

mapping managerial flows.

graphing divisions and human activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We found no problem for our need from using EDraw Max. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage a managerial consultation institution. Me and my team found that Edraw Max software is a big help for completing our projects in the best way. We use it for all of the organization charts and mapping managerial flows. It helps us in the best manner graphing divisions and human activities. In conclusion, I suggest Edraw Max software for such activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Technical Director
What do you like best?

Easy to download and Install and can be used without any special training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not yet discovered anything i dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Edraw max to design Floor plans and Electrical drawings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronics technician
What do you like best?

I use this software for electrical and hydraulics diagrams. Very easy to use, lots of templates, good librarys. Allot of other functions that i don't use right now, but could be useful to allot of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

........................................... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

fast and clean drawings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manufacturing Manager
What do you like best?

Its easy to use and covers a lot of options for an inexpensive tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the commands are hard to access, finding them requires a help search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Production flow charts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

I generally use Edraw for building related charts, UML graphs and work structure breakdowns. It has made my work simple, Before that I needed to invest hours on structuring graphs in exceed expectations which was an unwieldy assignment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Edraw does not offer availability to my outlines from different gadgets. It ought to present some online highlights or possibly an online stockpiling to make work simple for clients, Otherwise it is ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time sparing and give better diagrams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gestione dei percorsi formativi
What do you like best?

Amazing software. Allowed me to improve my corporate presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You should add some functions that allows interactive graphs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effective presentations. Very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fashion design
What do you like best?

EDraw Max Pro is the most convenient software in the designing field. Its fast and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is always lagging when internet is connected with many users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In rhe designing field, EDraw Max Pro is the best software to use since it is user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offers a number of ready-made solutions chart templates to help in identification of main problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

The Edraw max is the best for editing of pictures professionaly it really gives our post a professional look and even a common man can use it easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is working fine for me have no dislike in it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives our post a professional look Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This program was just easy to work with. That's never the case when it comes to making charts or diagrams, since they by nature begin to build off each other and expand with new data, and yet this program factors that in. I made an org chart for our very convoluted company and it actually made sense - our org. structure doesn't even make sense in real life! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like many programs, the search function is limited by the user's ability to type meaningful terms that get the results they need. Given this is difficult at times, I wish the search function was a bit more intuitive but I guess I can also get better at typing the right thing, too. I also dislike that the free version doesn't allow you to save or export your work, since I no longer have access to it now that the coworker who had the paid version no longer has it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used this program for professionally displaying graphics when rolling out new programs or ideas with my team. I used to use other programs that took hours of tweaking to get "just right" but EDraw Max makes it a breeze and looks professional, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mss
What do you like best?

The utilization display is a ton like the Microsoft suite, so figuring out how to utilize it is brisk and straightforward. I didn't take any classes or read a manual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Displaying the work region is somewhat cumbersome, I am constantly zooming in and out and reselecting my view zone physically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I began utilizing a free form of Edraw for mind mapping, and it is exceptionally successful for that reason. I moved up to the paid variant to have the capacity to utilize it for stream outline creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for EDraw Max?

EDraw Max Categories on G2