Easy Rent Pro

5.0

Through years of experience in the Car Hire software industry Easy Rent Pro has developed powerful car rental solutions that help vehicle rental businesses improve their efficiency and achieve higher profitability at a lower cost.

Work for Easy Rent Pro?

Learning about Easy Rent Pro?

Easy Rent Pro Reviews

Ask Easy Rent Pro a Question
Showing 2 Easy Rent Pro reviews
Easy Rent Pro review by Pablo Antonio R.
Pablo Antonio R.

"All seems to be very nice, sincerely it surprised me a lot for a lot of good things that it has."

What do you like best?

I really like that It can be cheaper than others car rent's software and it's very easy to use it, also it has a great support. When I begin to use Easy Rent Pro, it has almost solved all problems for some reasons: the staff's system is very friendly and it has always fixed or customize all our needs and I could say that this customer support was easy to reach in a very timely fashion. Besides it has a catalog where you can search all types of cars with differents it's a great and helpful software.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have to say something bad about this software, I have to admit that it has helped me a lot and it is a great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope that you would like as I am, with with all sincerity i want to recommend this grateful software.

I use it when I need a car to work or a trip, I check what type of car there is and I choose. I really like it because it's very useful and very quick. Super recommended!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Easy Rent Pro
Easy Rent Pro review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"Geood software for a good price"

What do you like best?

We have been using this software for about one year and we are very glad with the product and support of this company. Easy Rent Pro has helped us a lot in our daily operations and the software is very easy to work with. The price is very affordable and has all the features we need to operate our car rental business

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Every time we have an issue we the support department has helped us out with a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up with the good work!

This software has solved all our problems

What Car Rental solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Easy Rent Pro for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

RentWorks Logo
RentWorks
RentWorks is Bluebird's Windows-based Vehicle Rental software. It is packed with features such as a two screen rental process, reservation sales, fleet utilization, rate management and accounting interfaces, including the popular QuickBooks package.
TSD RENTAL Logo
TSD RENTAL
TSD RENTAL is a management software that provides you with front counter control, management reporting and more to help you manage your business.
ScheduleBull Logo
ScheduleBull
3.5
ScheduleBull is a car rental software that allows you to manage your time by preparing contracts and bills, enumeraste customers and amounts of money, create various reports and more.
Car Rental Solutions Logo
Car Rental Solutions
5.0
Car Rental Solutions reservation and software system is also available for Motorcycles, Boats, Motorhomes (Rv's), Snowmobile, Scooters and Trailer rentals.
AFG Rent a Car Logo
AFG Rent a Car
2.5
Control everything about rental contracts (Daily-weekly and monthly), Calculate and print contracts, Printing Payment Voucher and Receipt Voucher with your logo, it has powerful searching on all fields in contracts and the other sections.
Ecalypse Logo
Ecalypse
4.0
Ecalypse helps rental companies world wide deliver better ROI on their IT tools.
CAR RENTAL GATEWAY Logo
CAR RENTAL GATEWAY
4.0
Car Rental Gateway the most progressive car rental connectivity environment, we bring more vehicle rental options to customers. In addition to traditional car rental options our product provides also hourly based rentals options, chauffeur services, self-driving cars, vans, motorhomes etc. As today our product offers more than 140 different Global vehicle rental suppliers.
Online Booking Manager - Car Rentals Logo
Online Booking Manager - Car Rentals
4.0
Online Booking Manager - Car Rentals is an online booking solution for vehicle, bike, scooter and motorcycle rentals that provides features and tools to help manage car/vehicle facilities, car/vehicle types, inventory, rates, discounts and more.
ASAP Rent Logo
ASAP Rent
Easy navigation, Intuitive, Business-oriented navigation enables fast training and application mastering.
Apptha Anybooking Logo
Apptha Anybooking
4.0
Anybooking is a multifaceted readymade Magento script that can be used by any booking and rental based business like travels, accommodation etc. Anybooking is cloud-ready which makes the website owner get a free hosting for the first 365 days on Amazon Cloud (AWS) and helps in going live quickly.

Learning about Easy Rent Pro?

* We monitor all Easy Rent Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.