Easy Rent Pro Reviews & Product Details

What is Easy Rent Pro?

EasyRentPro is the world’s leading multilingual software that offers enhanced features to run all types of vehicle rental companies. This software can manage your single or multi-location car rental company and can manage an unlimited number of vehicles. It is loaded with important features such as fleet utilization, quick look-up, online payment, QuickBooks Integration and flexible rate management. This user friendly system is available in English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian and Portuguese.

Easy Rent Pro Screenshots

1-2 of 2 total Easy Rent Pro reviews

Easy Rent Pro Reviews

1-2 of 2 total Easy Rent Pro reviews
Fiscal de Transporte

"All seems to be very nice, sincerely it surprised me a lot for a lot of good things that it has."

What do you like best?

I really like that It can be cheaper than others car rent's software and it's very easy to use it, also it has a great support. When I begin to use Easy Rent Pro, it has almost solved all problems for some reasons: the staff's system is very friendly and it has always fixed or customize all our needs and I could say that this customer support was easy to reach in a very timely fashion. Besides it has a catalog where you can search all types of cars with differents it's a great and helpful software.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have to say something bad about this software, I have to admit that it has helped me a lot and it is a great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I hope that you would like as I am, with with all sincerity i want to recommend this grateful software.

I use it when I need a car to work or a trip, I check what type of car there is and I choose. I really like it because it's very useful and very quick. Super recommended!

"Geood software for a good price"

What do you like best?

We have been using this software for about one year and we are very glad with the product and support of this company. Easy Rent Pro has helped us a lot in our daily operations and the software is very easy to work with. The price is very affordable and has all the features we need to operate our car rental business

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Every time we have an issue we the support department has helped us out with a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up with the good work!

This software has solved all our problems

There are not enough reviews of Easy Rent Pro for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

RentWorks Logo
RentWorks
RentWorks is Bluebird's Windows-based Vehicle Rental software. It is packed with features such as a two screen rental process, reservation sales, fleet utilization, rate management and accounting interfaces, including the popular QuickBooks package.
TSD RENTAL Logo
TSD RENTAL
TSD RENTAL is a management software that provides you with front counter control, management reporting and more to help you manage your business.
Car Rental Solutions Logo
Car Rental Solutions
5.0
Car Rental Solutions reservation and software system is also available for Motorcycles, Boats, Motorhomes (Rv's), Snowmobile, Scooters and Trailer rentals.
ScheduleBull Logo
ScheduleBull
3.5
ScheduleBull is a car rental software that allows you to manage your time by preparing contracts and bills, enumeraste customers and amounts of money, create various reports and more.
AFG Rent a Car Logo
AFG Rent a Car
2.5
Control everything about rental contracts (Daily-weekly and monthly), Calculate and print contracts, Printing Payment Voucher and Receipt Voucher with your logo, it has powerful searching on all fields in contracts and the other sections.
MyRent Logo
MyRent
4.0
MyRent is a solution for the needs of a rental company, full of options and easy to use.
ASAP Rent Logo
ASAP Rent
Easy navigation, Intuitive, Business-oriented navigation enables fast training and application mastering.
BMS Logo
BMS
3.0
BMS Rental is a comprehensive and advanced vehicle rental system
Navotar Logo
Navotar
5.0
Navotar is made for your business. Navotars package is simple, easy-to-use, and will reduce your training costs right out of the box.
CARS+ Internet Logo
CARS+ Internet
4.0
CARS+ Internet is a car rental software solution and vehicle rental system that provides a database and an integrated rate engine to help you magae fleet, reservations and more.

Easy Rent Pro User Ratings

9.2
Ease of Use
Average: 8.9*
10.0
Quality of Support
Average: 9.0*
* Car Rental Category
Do you work for Easy Rent Pro?

Easy Rent Pro Categories on G2