DoorDash

DoorDash is a technology company that connects people with the best in their cities.

Work for DoorDash?

Learning about DoorDash?

DoorDash Reviews

Showing 28 DoorDash reviews
DoorDash review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Possibly the best food delivery service "

What do you like best?

What I like best about DoorDash is that of all the meal delivery services in this area, they have the most comprehensive list of restaurants that they will deliver for. Having a variety of options is absolutely huge and makes the difference between which company I go with and which company I recommend. I also like the fact that if they make a mistake, instead of the Spanish Inquisition, they take you at your word and fix the problem.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about DoorDash is that timing is not their specialty. If you pre-order food and set it for a specific delivery time, it will not always arrive on time. Early food is just as bad as late food if you have a specific window of time with which to eat it in. Sometimes, if you order food ASAP, the delivery time will change from the time originally set forth to something completely crazy in the future. Predicting when food will arrive can be challenging with this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using DoorDash to anyone who wants variety in their food choices, even if timing is an issue

The business problems that my company is solving with DoorDash is that I and my co-workers can eat virtually what we want for lunch without having to take the limited time we have to go and get it. No one is stuck in traffic anymore trying to get back from whatever restaurant making them clock in late which can result in a write up. Happy, well fed and not late employees do a better job.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DoorDash
DoorDash review by Pavan G.
Pavan G.

"Every restaurant is reachable!!"

What do you like best?

With no minimum order criteria, DoorDash is pampering food lovers of all age groups, especially a person like me who is a foodie and a student. The varied cuisine types of restaurants on-board its platform makes it a place to look out for when hungry and not decided what to eat. The timely updates about order status in the form of text messages is really good and helps to plan the availability at the time of order delivery.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to select menu from different restaurants in a single transaction. Also, live order tracking is not possible, which makes the customer wait for the text message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good place to quickly pick cuisine of your choice and have it delivered at your door step. Easy to download the app and sign up. Extremely friendly user interface.

Food delivery at door step in any weather (winters in Buffalo,NY are the worst). Also, the payment processing is simple and hassle free.

What Restaurant Delivery/Takeout solution do you use?

DoorDash review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Convenient delivery, needs more restaurants"

What do you like best?

Door Dash is straight forward and convenient for employees. We have the ability to order at work without having to call the restaurant in a fast manner. The app is very easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Door Dash could add more restaurants from local areas for more variety. It's great that they have the suggestion section on the app! The search feature could also improve.

Easy to delivery right to your workplace! I don't have to step away from my desk to place an order. Also, for the restaurants who don't normally deliver, Door Dash will help out so you won't have to leave work. Very convenient for the workplace, especially for group orders!

DoorDash review by Lenarda K.
Lenarda K.

"Door Dash "

What do you like best?

I like that I can order from work or home using the same app. I like the fact that we can do group orders but I don't like that only one card can be use to pay.

What do you dislike?

If you want to communicate about your order, you have to wait until the order is delivered before you have a option to chat or send a message but the help option says that you can chat immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a lot of choice to choose from.

This allows us to do group orders so the who office can order.

DoorDash review by Zach P.
Zach P.

"DoorDash Catering- Great for Small Teams "

What do you like best?

-Convenience and restaurant choices/food choices

-Ease of use

-Ease of Payment

What do you dislike?

# of mistakes that are made through ordering/forgotten items

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small teams/offices.

Multi-faceted value of free lunch:

-Creates a lunch culture, encourages breaks, team bonding

-According to studies, you can boost brain power as much as 20 percent (if healthy meals) and accomplish more once you get back to work.

-Incentivizes employees to stay in the office longer (less hour-long lunch breaks or multiple 30 minute breaks out of the office) and maximizes time during their work day.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Graphic Design
G2 User in Graphic Design

"Door Dash Referral Review"

What do you like best?

Door Dash have gone above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly for my orders. I have never had any issues and always have a positive experience with them!

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish they would improve upon would be the time it takes for orders to be received. I love the service they provide, but the time of delivery could be improved upon as they continue to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. DoorDash offers more choices than grubhub and other delivery sites.

Through DoorDash, we have hosted plenty of work luncheons that were serviced through Door Dash. The benefits include the large delivery orders as we are not a huge work office but enough to be a slight inconvenience.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Delivery On Time As Promised"

What do you like best?

Ease to use either from website or the app and they are synchronized always.

Ability to create a group order and share the link for others to add which is an awesome feature.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Locations does not show up correctly to my address and need to play a bit with that.

Cannot order from restaurants that are little far but I do like to get delivery from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and give it a try as they give free deliveries a month which is great. Also, you could get 7$ off on first order, so do not wait. Give a try.

Getting team lunches delivered to us directly which in-turn saves time for team members.

Can have repeating orders which saves time and money with free deliveries..

DoorDash review by Alaina H.
Alaina H.

"Convenient But Expensive"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of it and when you are in a bind or can't leave your home/business it allows you to have food delivered.

What do you dislike?

Some of the delivery fees are very high. Also, we tried to make an order once and the order was placed, then we get a phone call from door dash saying the business was closed, so maybe more real-time with when the business is closed/not closed so you don't disappoint a consumer.

If you need catering picked up for you and you don't have to time to pick it up you can use door dash.

DoorDash review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"Has great potential"

What do you like best?

The concept is simple - log in, choose a restaurant, choose food, and DoorDash gets it for you.

What do you dislike?

The problem with DoorDash is that DoorDash's GPS always sends my driver to my neighbor's house. If I don't stay on top of where the driver is, I can't head them off. At the end of the day, how does that make my life easier?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the map and make sure that your food is coming to you.

Creates a minimum of distraction to my work day to not have to go get food.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Restaurants
G2 User in Restaurants

"Easy and reliable "

What do you like best?

I really like how it bring more customers in and call ahead of time so we can prepare more easily and the fact that we don’t actually have to delivery it someone just picks it up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the people on the phone telling me to repeat the whole entire order every single time it can get very annoying fast.

It’s solves the issue of not enough people delivering when we don’t have enough people. The benefit of this is it generates more business for us and convenient

DoorDash review by Xiao (Ricky) H.
Xiao (Ricky) H.

"Handles all your delivery needs"

What do you like best?

DoorDash is easy to use. It allows us to reach more customers and increase our profit. DoorDash is great when you are short on delivery drivers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fee can be high and it affects profit and sometimes there are issues with slow delivery.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone else that needs delivery for their food or have used similar services such as UberEats

DoorDash helps with shortage of delivery drivers and it allows more customers to order our food and increase profit.

DoorDash review by Wilson M.
Wilson M.

"Fast and Effiecent "

What do you like best?

I use door dash sometime at work because it efficient for me and instead of me leaving someone comes to me. I also like the variety of restraunt that are available to choose from.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the price they charge, it sometimes doesn’t match up with what the restraunt shows on their menus.

It reduces the time spent leaving my job to get food and I save the trouble of coming back and forth.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Computer Games
G2 User in Computer Games

"More customers"

What do you like best?

I like how it bring customer to our restaurant and makes us more money.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the poeple who call our restraunt and doesn’t know to improvise on the order then calls the person back for little things it’s really annoying

It’s provide a steady amount of customer to The restraunt and we don’t have to delivery it which solve the problem of not enough delivery man.

G2 User

"Delivery Cool! Food, not so much!"

What do you like best?

I like door dash because it is convenient for me when I do not feel like leaving the house to get fast food or don’t feel like cooking.

What do you dislike?

Every time we have ordered, when our food arrived, it was cold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be cautious that your food may not be the freshest.

Quick and easy alternative when family needs a quick meal!

DoorDash review by G2 User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"Door dash "

What do you like best?

I just Recently joined and they have a great offer going on right now. When you spend $10 delivery is only $1. Not many other services offer promos like that

What do you dislike?

The first time i used it my food was wrong and getting in contact with someone wasn’t very user friendly

More time spent in the office and less time traveling to get food

DoorDash review by G2 User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very quick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The plethora of restaurants on the app is a huge bonus, especially the amount of stores open late at night

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the off-set prices may be deceiving, as you would have to pay more than you would expect

Recommendations to others considering the product

DoorDash is far better to use than a lot of other food-catering applications on your phone or online. It simplifies most things and allows you and your company to enjoy food at a reasonable cost, including the delivery cost!

It allowed my organization to order meals in an extremely efficient and quick way. It is easier to use than other food-catering applications.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Restaurants
G2 User in Restaurants

"Great, Easy, and Efficient "

What do you like best?

I like how the app allows me time for orders and fix the problem of shortage on delivery guys. I really like that I don’t have to do much setting it up and the fact that It’s tracks the person

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometime I press 15 min and the person who comes arrives at 5 mins after

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use for businesses highly recommended

This make orders much more easier and efficient to process and make. Also we don’t deliver the order our self but someone else does.

"Not at all that great"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of being able to order online, but let’s be honest there’s plenty of other services that offer the same thing

What do you dislike?

The orders aren’t on time, they’re cold, the last one leaked all over the place and the driver found it funny. The drivers smoke in their vehicles which causes your food to smell and taste badly. Overall wouldn’t use again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t bother, use Grubhub or Ubereats!

We aren’t having to leave the office to pick up food, and can order everyone’s lunch at one time

DoorDash review by Alfonsina D.
Alfonsina D.

"The fastest delivery "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy having an Easy way to have food in few minutes. Is really usefull and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sometimes limited service un some markets.

At office when we are all so busy, is nice to have an answer when we are hungry

DoorDash review by G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
G2 User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Door Dash"

What do you like best?

the delivery price was very reasonable, and the delivery time it took was fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

I havent used it too many time, but so far there is nothing i dislike about it.

quick and fast delivery, and accuracy in food.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Super easy, convenient and fun!"

What do you like best?

Pizza is no longer my only option for in home delivery. Door Dash delivers from my favorite restaurants! The app is intuitive and makes it all so simple!

What do you dislike?

The charges and fees are not the most transparent. One of my deliveries was a bit delayed because the app map brought the driver to the wrong address.

Quick lunch delivery! Makes meetings easy!

"Love the flexibility "

What do you like best?

I am mom of 6 and it was so difficult to find a job with as many restrictions as I have this was perfect because of the flexibility

What do you dislike?

The app crashes alot and it incredibly difficult to reach customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very flexible

I can work as often or as little as I want and not loose my job

DoorDash review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"More than chinese & pizza!!"

What do you like best?

The option to have my food delivered from more than a pizza place, chinese place etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the delivery time can be really long, which makes me want to just go grab my lunch.

Being able to work a little more without having to leave the office, and then option to leave a little early.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Quick, easy way to order in food"

What do you like best?

Easy to order, quick delivery, lots of options.

What do you dislike?

The delivery fees can get expensive depending on the time of order/distance from house.

Can easily order food in for company/teams without having to leave the office. Everyone is able to order what they like with customization and notes for the restaurants.

"Very convenient"

What do you like best?

it was really convenient to order online then track through my phone

What do you dislike?

the only think i didn't really like is the delivery fee, but that's just because i'm cheap. i totally understand it's part of the service

lunch delivery on days where we're too busy to leave the office

DoorDash review by G2 User in Accounting
G2 User in Accounting

"Many choices"

What do you like best?

there are many options of vendors to choose from within the app

What do you dislike?

Implementation with companies has to be regularly viewed in order for delivery to occur. Delivery is usually slow as a result of human observation

Providing food for late nights at the office

DoorDash review by G2 User in Education Management
G2 User in Education Management

"The DoorDash interface is easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

DoorDash efficiently allows the driver and customer to interact with the software.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes too much info on the screen and too many options from which to choose.

Allowing the smooth navigation and operations for business.

DoorDash review by G2 User in Pharmaceuticals
G2 User in Pharmaceuticals

"DoorDash is equivalent to UberEats, Postmates, etc."

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of DoorDash and the idea behind it.

What do you dislike?

There are no differences that I notice between DoorDash and its competitors.

Delivery of food for company/team meetings.

Learning about DoorDash?

* We monitor all DoorDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.