Diigo

Diigo is a bookmarking tool. It allows you to manage information through highlighting, sticky notes, or tags. Bookmarks can be password protected for user security.

Work for Diigo?

Learning about Diigo?

Diigo Reviews

Showing 12 Diigo reviews
Diego A.

"Bookmark Manager in A Class of its Own"

What do you like best?

Diigo is user-friendly and easy to install. With Diigo, you can highlight texts easily on web pages as though you are doing it on paper. It is really easy to take notes with Diigo. Furthermore, it provides a platform to share useful resources amongst team members and with customers and clients. It also organizes your bookmarks in a very structured manner. I love using Diigo

What do you dislike?

Diigo works just fine. It is easy to use. It has amazing features which make it stand alone in a class of its own. There are no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just use Diigo. It is more than just a bookmark manager

With Diigo, it's like I am always carrying a pen and paper. I can easily take notes, make highlights save bookmarks and do a lot of hitherto strenuous things easily with Diigo.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Diigo
Claudia H.

"The best tool to organize our searches"

What do you like best?

For those of us who use the Internet constantly looking for information on various topics or doing research that requires extensive reading, this extension is ideal, since it allows us to save the pages seen for later reviewing, placing comments, classifying information, highlighting some text that it seems important to us, to take screenshots and we can even share the information whenever we want.

What do you dislike?

While it is ideal to organize our information, I think that the interface is not very friendly and on the contrary one is lost or deconcentrated among so many letters and information. In fact it reminds me of a blog panel, I think this could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are one of the people who are constantly looking for information and you need to save the viewed pages, make comments, highlight content or share documents, Diigo is the ideal tool.

Diigo allows collaborative work and the creation of groups that can be cohesive according to need: Theme, interests, trade or work areas, among others, so at the organizational level it is a productive tool.

What Bookmark Manager solution do you use?

ARGENIS R.

"Excellent vision of Diigo."

What do you like best?

Diigo's vision is unique. Employs advanced continents for the verification of potential users. The dynamics of file rotation on the platform is satisfactory. The results are optimal in the use of information based on rhetoric and the reciprocity of related and advanced data sources. Functional characteristics allow the systematic advance of the connections to have little fluctuation in the start of the session.

What do you dislike?

The characteristics of Diigo or are compatible with the operating system that we manage in our organization. They lack elements that are linked to other phases of the data source used with the second category. Diigo offers a version that is not adaptable to new realities with the use of IT information technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to review the contents before using Diigo. It is possible that you have to resign before time, without sanber because you do it.

The organization formed work groups by areas, we use a follow-up system to monitor the progress of work assignments. We edit advertising campaigns for products that are of low commercial turnover.

Joancel C.

"The best way to manage your favorites!"

What do you like best?

All browsers supported and acces content on all devices.

allows Sort and classifies favorite sites, images and notes easily, you can add sites to the library in a few clicks.

It can be organized by custom tags.

you can save fragments to use them without having to re-enter the page, just highlight them and save and they will appear in the lists.

You can create a network and see the content that your contacts store in public mode.

What do you dislike?

you can't store the content offline, gownloading takes time and requires an internet connection.

it only has the list format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent tool to have the information always available and access it in a simple way.

easily organize my favorite websites, quickly access important information stored in one place.

Avik M.

"Must have tool for online reading and research."

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it made to take notes when you are reading online. I read and go through a lot of financial content online. Prior to this it was a chore taking notes, copying links and saving reminders for alter. Diigo made all of that ridiculously easy, so much so that I am pretty sure I cant go back to the old way of doing things anymore. It is super simple to use. Just highlight something and decide what you want to do with it. And it instantly gets added to your account to review and go back to later on. If you tend to do a lot of work and research online its an absolute god send.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked more options to share. Especially using some of my other extensions. I dont know if there is a way to hook them into each other but that would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a free version (ad supported) available. And since it hooks into your browser you dont have to install anything. Really no reason to not try it out. Trust me. Once you do, you wont go back.

It makes my research process much more simple and easier. Reduces the time I spend shuttling between different apps since I now I just do it through the browser.

Ruth J.

"Bookmark management at its best "

What do you like best?

It has a variety of very useful features. With Diigo, you can publish to your blog automatically. It also offers blog management services in addition to its bookmark management features. It is unique

What do you dislike?

It is well-organised. It also offers really valuable bookmarking services. There is always room for improvements, yet i think Diigo ticks all boxes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers amazing bookmarking services.

We use Diigo for bookmark management purposes. It is also brilliant for blog and website management

"Good for Researching on websites."

What do you like best?

I use this to do market research for different app products. It's helpful to organize links and information on those links. Previously, I used to have to run around on different websites and scroll to find content within a link. Diigo makes it so much easier to find content that I use in the research. Mostly looking at reddit and forums, so this was very helpful for not having to scroll down repeatedly to find something.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the interface is a bit dated looking. Looks a bit pixelated, but otherwise I like most of the feature that I use. It's mostly just for highlighting text and being able to search it. Pulling quotes and important points, etc.

Helped me quickly get information for meetings which saves a lot of time and energy. Definitely helpful for making sure you have easy access to a variety of

"Diigo"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that we can save and organise as many webpages we want. It is like mini collection folder for web content from chrome/firefox as it fully supports both.

What do you dislike?

The UI is very confusing; it can be made more user friendly. Some files like pdf are limited for smart phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Diigo is an extermely efficient solution for managing web generated data files. It helps to store, organise and bookmark web pages for instant use. It works perfectly good on mobile devices as well. You can really save a lot of time and hassal managing web content.

My company is a recruitment firm and we deal with hunderds of client details and resumes and diijo makes it amazing for us to deal with data coming from web. Also, it makes it very easy for the recruitment team to access this data from mobile phone anytime required.

"The Smartest Way To Organize Your Contents"

What do you like best?

We easily collect contents online and get them saved and tagged for easy access anytime. We also take keynote of important contents by annotating them. It's easy to organize links and share among others. You can also set reminders using a sticky note.

What do you dislike?

Its a perfect solution for managing contents, no dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The better way to organize your contents.

We easily share links among colleagues which improves our business process output.

"Bookmarking and highlighting"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about this software is being able to highlight web pages, and add your own little sticky notes. It combines web pages with Microsoft OneNote. It is amazing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that as a free user you can't really do much. Usage is limited. I also dislike the fact that there is a limit to how many words you can highlight.

I like having the search function at my fingertips and being able to search multiple web pages at the same time. Really speeds up researching time.

"Great highlighting Information Management System"

What do you like best?

Diigo offers the best customer support, along with useful features that are move valuable than the system’s price. Plus, Diigo is mobile-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing Inwould truly change is the ease of use for the not so tech savvy.

Benefits out organization gained from Diigo included collecting and highlighting articles online. The system’s pdf are quite useful as well. Overall, Diigo help with collecting items throughout the web.

"Versatility of Diigo"

What do you like best?

Diigo is very useful. I am always bouncing from site to site, never keeping track of what I need. Diigo helps me remember the important things from any website I need.

What do you dislike?

I wish Diigo would also help me manage my social life haha.

Well as a busy working full time student, Diigo has really helped me manage my life helping with personal goals as well as academic.

Learning about Diigo?

* We monitor all Diigo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.