Designmodo Slides

3.8

Create amazing websites in minutes and export ready-to-use code. Responsive, retina-ready, animated. Easy to change and quick to build.

Work for Designmodo Slides?

Learning about Designmodo Slides?

Designmodo Slides Reviews

Ask Designmodo Slides a Question
Showing 12 Designmodo Slides reviews
John C.

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Each time I have reached out to Customer Support on Slides, I have promptly received useful direction from Sergey. Sergey is always providing useful code snippets to help me customize my website experience where I lack the knowledge of code to do so myself. He's even provided me with a video walkthrough on one specific instance!

What do you dislike?

Regarding Slides, I would like to see some more options for navigation hover/focus states as well as transition from desktop to mobile navigation (ie transition from ul on desktop view to hamburger/hidden nav menu on mobile view).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest a little understanding of HTML and CSS if you would like to customize the templates further beyond what they offer out of the box. The templates created by the Slides Website Builder, however, are more than fine!

I am creating my personal portfolio website using Designmodo Slides4. The framework is a great starting point to create beautiful animated websites with little to zero knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Designmodo Slides
Chris S.

"A+ Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love how Designmodo understands front-end to a tea! They have amazing style, their code is clean and very responsive. I have been using Slides4 for a month now and it is honestly one of the best online buys. It is great for even beginners because their customer service is amazing!

What do you dislike?

This may seem cliche, but I can't say anything bad about this company.

The only real negative I can even think of is them not having software like Dreamweaver to produce such crisp & clean layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Designmodo is worth every penny. It is very hard to find customer service as these people offer. I have a huge amount of respect for this company!

Using Slides4 allows me to create a website in literally minutes. Of course, it takes me longer because I am OCD with my designs and have to have everything perfect. However, the main template takes me a few minutes. This has freed up my time tremendously allowing for me to design more and spend time with my family.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

UF

"Catch 22"

What do you like best?

I've been using slides for sometime and it is simply the BEST tool for designers who like to design AND code but don't necessarily have a background in coding. The system is incredibly versatile, easy to use, modify and personalize.

What do you dislike?

DesignModo will only upcharge you for their released bug fixes to their products. I purchased their startup framework a few years ago but haven't really been able to make much use of it since there are so many inconsistencies and bugs in the first version. Today I received an email that it was finally updated to 2.1 and I was so excited to take a look!! You can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that I wasn't able to download 2.1 as an update but would have to pay another $250 to upgrade. It seems pretty shady that the original product self-admittedly is full of bugs and you would make customers pay for the fixes.

Limited before additional cost is required.

Rebeca P.

"DesignModo: Joyful and Useful."

What do you like best?

As a web designer every day I find more and more useful Designmodo. I just love the Slides. It has so many tools for the user to work with, that makes a lot easier for the aesthetic of the web to become what we conceive at first in our minds.

I hated even talking about designing a web, and this interface is so nice and open for new people in the area like me. It is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

I think that the cost might be a little high for its simplicity. Maybe if they keep working on this project and develop some more features, the price won’t matter (at least to me).

I use it as a go-to place when it comes to mockups or UI Projects. Designmodo is a great option when it comes to customers who need a website but don’t want to spend a lot of money on the project because they’re either getting started or non-profit. So in this cases it is a win-win situation.

User in Market Research

"Needs better UX"

What do you like best?

I like the content structure this app has good UI and great aesthetics. I like the bold text headlines and preview images. Basically what im trying to say is the site is very pretty great UI struggling with UX. I also like that this app has a job board, after coming out of a job search this is a great tool.

What do you dislike?

To me, this app competes with Medium I either go to Medium or another blog like Designmodo to find design resources. Designmodo would be a 10/10 if the content was more relevant to me, and highlighted what makes them different like job search feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a blog tool with design resources use Medium

I am currently using DM to find design resources/articles so I can be a better designer. Thats why its important to me to quickly find something that if I read it it will help me be a better designer. I also share links to resources with some of my co-workers and co-founders,

User in Mental Health Care

"Simple Design "

What do you like best?

Designmodo eliminates the need for slow, dated programs like Microsoft publisher. It allows me to quickly create and design items or websites for whatever I need. I like the ability to create print and digital templates using the same images and colors. It literally takes 1/10 of the time of other complicated design programs.

What do you dislike?

There’s very little to dislike about this program. The image library could be larger and sometimes there are glitches in saving materials, but for the most part you can’t go wrong with Designmodo.

I like the ability to create print and digital templates using the same images and colors. It simplifies the process and allows me to save money on other design software or digital artists.

Queen W.

"Requires an expert"

What do you like best?

The service gives you very good quality slides to pick from and one can download them, and also customize them.

What do you dislike?

The service requires one to have at least some knowledge in web programming, or internet applications in order to be well suited to work with it to the maximum

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that they try out these slides

We had to have a good way to present our company to our clients

Walid A.

"By far the best one page builder out there"

What do you like best?

Gorgeous UI/UX, instant implementation, WP compatibility, tons of customizations, regular updates and very responsive customer service.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be a bit overwhelming for noncoders, they change the pricing system from one payment to monthly payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you wanna solid and gorgeous framework to build/test landing pages this is it.

Building/prototyping very quickly high-quality webpages.

UE
User in Entertainment

"Great research for design "

What do you like best?

Great resources such as tutorials, discussions for many topics based on design, and templates for many things too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about! Perhaps, the overall website needs to be more simplified and re-organized

Seeking for more inspirations, developing ideas, thinking out-of-the box based on articles and other resources they provided on the site

UF
User in Food & Beverages

"Great resource site and information on design"

What do you like best?

I like how it is a very user friendly website, easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes too many ads are popping up and overtaking the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this site as it is a clean, easy to use resource for designers and creatives.

Easy to use templates and resources. Makes it great for a designer.

UD
User in Defense & Space

"Decent but limited on customization."

What do you like best?

It was fast with lots of canned website options for development.

What do you dislike?

It was limited in terms of customization. This limited creativity and design options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a quick way to get your website up and running if you don’t have a lot of development experience.

Developing a simple website. It has made it easy to get up and running with easy to use components.

Agency

"Designmodo slides"

What do you like best?

The simplicity in the user experience, the ability to drag and drop items when building out slides is amazing and very time saving

What do you dislike?

The Lack of template options to choose from

Creating sites fast

Learning about Designmodo Slides?

* We monitor all Designmodo Slides reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.