Design'N'Buy Reviews & Product Details

What is Design'N'Buy?

Design’N’Buy is a web-to-print software solution company facilitating web to print software, services and customized solutions for Printing Industry. Being one of the pioneer of web to print technology in India we have 500+ successful implementations of our printing storefront solutions in 40+ countries and we are still counting.

Design'N'Buy Profile Details

1-13 of 13 total Design'N'Buy reviews
President
Printing

"Great Support Team"

What do you like best?

This company is capable of fantastic work. If you are fortunate enough to work with Drumil and Satish directly, you will enjoy altering and customizing your website with expert results and a high degree of professionalism at an affordable cost.

What do you dislike?

As an existing client, I would advise new clients request to work with the support team directly. Our project suffered early delays due to communications issues with a liaison. This setback has been made up for since we began working with support directly, getting exactly what we need in extremely fast turnarounds.

Our niche business required a multi-template product page that was not available with any existing options on the market, including Design'N'Buy's. We paid a small customization fee and they provided a solution that makes us proud to direct users to our site.

President
Entertainment

"Great Product, Customization for Our Needs, Responsive Team"

What do you like best?

We needed a custom solution for large format printing within our already existing WordPress platform. DesignNBuy was able to assess our needs and propose a solution that worked with our existing systems. We weren't an "out of the box" solution for them, they had to learn about our requirements and integrate with custom plugins and requirements, and they did the job perfectly.

I would highly recommend DesignNBuy if you need a hosted solution, customized to your needs, at a reasonable price and with great support.

What do you dislike?

The only very minor issue is that they work opposite hours of us in the USA, but this is common in the tech industry. If we ever had a small issue, we let them know and it was usually fixed by the following morning. Very responsive team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great ability to customize solution to your needs.

We needed a custom solution for our customers to design posters online, add text, clip art, etc, and be able to do so with custom sizes. DesignNBuy met all of these requirements perfectly.

Mede-eigenaar Senther online professionals

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

As one of the biggest dutch sign webshop its important to offer a great online experience. Customers should be able to designing their own sign. We had a lot of wishes and requirements. One of the requirements was a product designer that was compatible with full vector files.

We ended up at the HTML product designer of Design ’n Buy. This Magento module contains a large number of functionalities that we needed. They were also able to build the customized functionalities we needed. Currently we’re implementing the software they build for us.

I 'm very satisfied about the way they communicate. Although the distance between India and the Netherland, communication was no problem at all. The project manager and sales manager kept contact with us when necessary. Questions were answered quickly.

They have a lot of experience in HTML, PHP and HTML They ware able to build everything we needed regarding our wishes. Complex solutions were not a problem. They even solved problems with our webhosting partner. I can recommend this company anyone who is looking for a product designer.

Bram Sluiter

What do you dislike?

But before you start think about a few things to avoid problems later. So think about functionalities and the look and feel. Keep in mind that everything takes longer than expected.

We're selling nameplates / signs. With the new product designer customers can design there own products. Its saves u a lot of time. So we can offer faster delivery and more accurate design. Customer can help themself.

Photographer
Photography

"A+ for Design"N"Buy....."

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that they were willing to say yes than saying we can't do that. Saying yes to our unconventional product meant that they would have to go deeper into their knowledge base and think outside the norm...I love the fact that I don't have to pay per volume. I plan to make millions selling our product and to pay per volume would make them one of my highest paid employees....I like the fact that they worked as a team...they collectively came up with ideas and presented them to me clearly and suggested options that I should consider. I like that consider me as a business partner, they know that if I grow, they grow.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked. My product is somewhat different from many others in the decoration community and once I was able to articulate the difference and the direction/intent, the overall experience has been very good. I trust Design "N" Buy......

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are two things I would like to see Design "N" Buy work towards: 1) have the ability to send my customers files as separate elements instead of a flat file. That way I can alter or adjust them if necessary. 2) I would like to have sub-stores that my store owners can maintain based on their market. If they would implement those features, everyone would leave Inksoft and DecoNetwork in droves.

Objective 1) was to have an easy to use interface that would not scare my customers. I need it to be user friendly to the lowest level and sequential in its application. We made that happen relatively easy.

Objective 2) was to ensure that I could have several sub-stores and tie a commission to each product category...we made that happen.

Objective 3) I needed to be able to navigate the back office (magento) and that was the toughest part but with all their team chipping made me think that these guys and girls cared about my success..

I trust Design "N" Buy!

Sales Executive

"An Excellent Web print Solution just for you"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can design a masterpiece with out the hustle of downloading a software

Also since is an online solution you can use on any PC with out specs regulations

What do you dislike?

I have not yet come across a dislike its an amazing tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just Log in to your browser and try you will never regret

T shirt design in minutes

UR

"I would recommend this easy to use program, whether you are beginner or little more advanced. "

What do you like best?

I was really impressed by the wide array of choices that a subscriber has to choose from & use. To be so affordable, you really get more than you anticipate for the cost.

What do you dislike?

I was a little disappointed with the speed of certain graphic uploads; it was always a different design, never the same ones that would cause particular delays while trying to design.

I was able to cut down on cost that I was spending for displaying, marketing, and materials used after sale was made.

Front-End Web Developer | eCommerce Manager | IT Support
Internet

"Great team, easy to work with"

What do you like best?

They were always willing to customize their base product to our needs; adding new features and modifying existing ones. Great team, specially Viyeta, she was very good managing our project and communicating our needs to the rest of the team.

What do you dislike?

The overal experience has been very good. we are still pre-launching our website. But based on our previous experience with Design"N"Buy we expect good support for our website in the future.

We are in the wine industry, and needed a solution that will help our customer designing their own wine labels.

"Enjoyable "

What do you like best?

The interface makes it easy to use and offers a variety of services

What do you dislike?

There is nothing u dislike about this service

With designNbuy all my needs for the business are in one useful resource.

AP

"CRAP! DO NOT BUY!"

What do you like best?

We didn't like anything about this company, their service is crap.

What do you dislike?

Do not use Design n Buy! We tried their software for 3 months and out of the 413 active sessions for just one month alone not one of those customers actually purchased a product. We've moved to DecoNetwork and since we've seen a pick up in order conversion. Don't trust them, their not worth your money or your time. We asked them for a refund as their software didn't deliver and they refused.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT USE DESIGN n BUY! That's my recommendation. Their software is crap compared to others on the market.

Interior Designer
Architecture & Planning

"Design'N'Buy"

What do you like best?

creating ability to design and then print for projects

What do you dislike?

pricing can be difficult to justify depending on what you are trying to accomplish

you have endless creativity ability

AD

"Big printing solutions "

What do you like best?

We were releasing our brand new video game and needed posters for the business front window. They produced high quality posters with great resolution in a timely manner. I will definitely use again.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a complaint. Even the customer service was helpful when I needed to make a quick change.

High quality prints, large batches and reasonably priced.

AP

"Great solution and team"

What do you like best?

The solution was just what we needed, however the best part is the support and help from the team.

What do you dislike?

I believe that the only inconvenience in our experience was the time zone, we had conferences with the team at 2 am or 8 pm. Again design and buy was very flexible with our schedule

We are becoming one of the first companies in our country to offer a web to print service!

AH
(10,001+ employees)

"Reviewing Design'N"Buy"

What do you like best?

The navigation with the software. Very convenient

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches and delays.

Creating some items for Diversity apps.

Design'N'Buy Pricing

Quality of Support
6.9
Ease of Setup
* Apparel Design Category
Do you work for Design'N'Buy?

Design'N'Buy Categories on G2