ClubHub

3.0

ClubHub was built from a blank canvas - SPECIFICALLY for boat clubs. This is NOT a modified version of something that works for hair salons. This is a seriously complex tool that simplifies the management of your club in four simple, yet intuitive modules.

Work for ClubHub?

Learning about ClubHub?

ClubHub Reviews

Showing 1 ClubHub review
ClubHub review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Simple But It Gets The Job Done"

What do you like best?

What I liked about the program was that it was simple. It was easy to use. It had it's basic functions - scheduling sessions, scheduling follow ups, blocking off time. I didn't use it beyond those functions but having used other softwares like MindBody and Club Ready, I felt like I saw more value from those software compared to Club Hub.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about the program was that it was too simple. I wasn't able to perform as much functions as I can with Club Ready. I felt like there was a lot more obstacles that I had to go over in order to confirm, cancel, or reschedule a session. With softwares like ClubReady, it was a simple click of a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improving software design.

The business problems that I was solving with ClubHub was mainly scheduling and processing payments. I was able to do that rather easily.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClubHub

What Marina Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ClubHub for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DockMaster Logo
DockMaster
2.5
Robust and feature packed solutions for the daily management of your marina, boatyard or boat dealership
Total Marina Package Logo
Total Marina Package
3.5
The Total Marina Package is an enterprise level solution solidly built from the ground up using Microsoft's .NET technology and Microsoft's SQL Server database.
BiT Marine Software Logo
BiT Marine Software
2.5
BiT's dealer management system can help you track, monitor, control, and drive nearly every aspect of your business with a focus on meeting your profitability, cash flow and customer satisfaction goals.
Anchorsoft Logo
Anchorsoft
0.5
Anchorsoft is a fully integrated Marine Dealer Management Software, most importantly our software is designed and tailored for your business, regardless of size.
MarinaOffice Logo
MarinaOffice
MarinaOffice is a comprehensive marina management software solution designed for the marina, resort, and property management industries.
Cloud Marina Logo
Cloud Marina
Complete client and vessel CRM that automates from booking to checkout, and provides a 360 degree view of a visual marina map.
My Marina Manager Administration Logo
My Marina Manager Administration
With the My Marina Administration Software package the maintenance of your marina will become organized and easy.
Marina Controller Logo
Marina Controller
Utilizes the innovative Visual Marina screen to provide management of marina operations.
Marina Module Logo
Marina Module
Marine solution with features such as accounting, POS, and the management of rentals and inventory.
FSM Marina Management Software Logo
FSM Marina Management Software
Modules for wet and dry stack storage marinas, harbor and port authorities, marine repair services and boatyards.

Learning about ClubHub?

* We monitor all ClubHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.