CareVoyant Reviews & Product Details

CareVoyant Overview

What is CareVoyant?

CareVoyant for Home Care is an integrated, cloud-based software platform specifically designed for Home Health Care Agencies offering multiple services – Private Duty Nursing, Non-Medical, Personal Care, and Home Health - under ONE Patient and ONE Employee making it a Single System of Record. CareVoyant functions - Intake, Scheduling, Clinical, Financial, Secure Messages, Alerts, Reports and Dashboards – eliminate duplicate data entry, streamline workflow, meet comprehensive regulatory requirements, improve quality of care, optimize reimbursement, and bring operational efficiency to your agency. CareVoyant Scheduling is an integrated and easy tool for Home Health Care Agencies. It makes managing complex and ever-changing scheduling requirements simple and efficient. Scheduling is integrated with authorization and clinical, ensuring compliance. Shift Offer, Shift Differential, Split Shift and Overtime make scheduling intuitive. CareVoyant integrated clinical functions will allow agencies to create the Plan of Care and OASIS from the data collected at the Point of Care (POC). Care Plan links to follow up visits ensuring compliance. Electronic MED Administration (eMAR) and Electronic Treatment Administration (eTAR) will meet the compliance requirements for Private Duty Nursing. The 21st Century Cures Act requires Home Care Agencies providing Personal Care Services to implement an EVV system to electronically verify location, date, time and services provided. CareVoyant CV Mobile is a powerful, simple, easy to use and integrated platform to meet disparate EVV requirements for multiple states. CareVoyant handles complex billing requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Pay. CareVoyant reports and dashboards put real-time information at your fingertips to effectively manage your organization. Option to customize and schedule reports will proactively get the information to your inbox. Agencies can modify clinical forms while creating custom alerts and reports. Family Portal and Employee Portal provide care coordination. Open architecture provides scalability and flexibility.

CareVoyant Details

CareVoyant for Home Care is a comprehensive solution for agencies providing private duty nursing home care (skilled, non-medical, adult or pediatric), home health, and therapy services for medicaid, private insurance, private pay and medicare patients.

CareVoyant provides a consolidated view of clinical and financial information for multiple services with one patient record. Our differentiating factors include:

• Tight integration between authorization, scheduling, and billing will prevent non-billable services
• Get consolidated view of employee schedules for multiple services with one employee record
• Overtime functionality to identify overtime by looking at all the schedules for an employee
• Late time tickets will trigger overtime for the correct pay period
• Shift offers and published open shifts will provide a pool of employees for the shift, reducing unfilled shifts
• Automatic travel time and miles calculation will reduce reimbursable travel expenses
• Payroll interfaces with payroll software (QuickBooks, ADP, and others) will eliminate double entry
• Integrated eMAR and eTAR tools to document medication and treatment administration
• Electronic Care Flow Sheet can be personalized for each patient
• Ability to build-in unique billing validations based on payer
• CareVoyant clinical forms can be customized to meet unique documentation requirements

CareVoyant
1991
Schaumburg
@CareVoyant

CareVoyant Videos

CareVoyant Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CareVoyant community
Have you used CareVoyant before?

CareVoyant Reviews

Showing 44 CareVoyant reviews
Already have CareVoyant?
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I work in the finance department with my company and we use this program to help produce claims. Over the last year, we have moved most of our note filing to be done on CareVoyant and this is very helpful to have everything is the same program. I also like the fact, that if a function/program is not working well for us, we can contact CareVoyant and they are able to help figure out the solation and tweak that program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our company has recently updated our CareVoyant and I am now having to adapt to new windows. Also with the functions that we use, in order to look up a note, you have to look through multiple pop-up screens and they don't stay up at the same time. The pop-up screens are very large, so it is hard to see everything that I am working on. We use the Inquire screen a lot and with the most recent update, it is not very user friendly. There is a lot of information in there, that I don't need to see. Making it hard to focus on the important figures that I am looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My department produces the charges for each claim and prints the claims off to be mailed out. We also have to gather the therapy notes and oversee if the therapy has notes attached to all of their scheduled appointments. Our company just recently started to use the scheduling function for our therapist and this has become very helpful for the billing department. I can look to see if a patient is still coming or if they have been discharge. Before we were using a totally different system for the therapist to enter notes and we have to manual input all of the charges. By having everything on the same program, the charges are generate themselves and we just double check them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

We are using CareVoyant at our organization for our Private Duty Nursing service line for nearly 1,000 nurses and over 2,500 shift/week. Features we love in the software is CareVoyant's shiny web-based solution that has exactly what we were looking for scheduling, tie-in between schedule and authorization, advanced real-time monitoring capabilities, their flow sheets, integrated eMAR and eTAR, alerts, EVV/Mobile clock's w/GPS validation & tracking, and opportunity with integration of other service lines. Also the personnel at CareVoyant are fantastic to work with, and every issue and idea we’ve had has been listened to, thought through, addressed either through training, work-arounds, enhancements CV has added, or planned future enhancements to the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had to develop our own training material and due to the size of our organization we had a lot of build that could not be avoided. The software could be a more user-friendly for our billing & payment staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Examples of how this software has made our company more successful are many, but here a re a few:

• When we were hit with COVID we were able to work from home flawlessly utilizing CareVoyant. That would not have been possible without it.

• Improved scheduling efficiency, can’t schedule over the hours authorized as schedules are integrated with Authorizations and billing to ensure compliance

• We heavily use the shortcuts to employee/patient logs for quick access to document issues & concerns.

• Usage of the Real-Time schedule monitor to verify the nurse is where they should be in real-time w/missed clocks, GPS and EVV validation. Immediate follow-through to clients and nurses as needed.

• We now have time-clock accuracy with a virtual elimination of paper timesheets. Nurses can’t clock in w/o a schedule - authorization more accurate as everything is now real-time.

• We have reduced our costs w/built-in mileage (no fudging!)

• Standardized Head-to-Toe assessment with integrated eMAR and eTAR, forms & flowsheets

• Viewing nursing documentation in real-time – no more pickup/delivery and filing of paperwork and finding out 30 days too late that charting was incomplete.

• Customized validations and hard stops

• Ability to create a PDFs for faxing our nursing documentation for authorization renewals and audits.

• Family Portal, Employee Portals are being utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like that Carevoyant provides a better way when it comes to having our Direct Support Professionals document what types of services they provided to the customers in a timely manner, as opposed to writing documentation on paper. This is also beneficial when it comes to customer specific trainings as their social history, rights restrictions, categories, facesheets, crisis plans, safety plans, etc are at the fingertips of all of the employees that are in new hire, or if a refresher is needed. Another pro to Carevoyant would be, if there are any contraindications with medications as they will be flagged and red. Another upside to CareVoyant would be that we could better track our authorizations for customers as Direct Support Professionals would not be allowed to document without a current authorization. I believe that Carevoyant would improve out quality of care as well as our quality of documentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to dislikes in Carevoyant, one thing that could be improved on would be little glitches and options where anyone could delete your work out of the system. I also believe that we should all have access to therapist and psychiatry notes if our customers attend these appointments within our company so that we can better serve our customers in case a Team Lead or Service Coordinator is unable to attend, Anything else that is glitched within the system is an IT situation within the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay attention to any and all trainings as it is very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As stated in what I liked about CareVoyant, I like that we can track out authorizations, track contraindications on our medicaiton lists, and have clearer/completed documentation from our Direct Support Professionals.

I also think that we can get our billing in on time as corrections are easier to do via CareVoyant as opposed to having paper documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I first rolled out the system with another agency back in 2012, then implemented the software again last year with my current company. I'm pleased to say it's only gotten better. Web scheduling, Electronic Visit Verification, Clinical documentation, cloud support ... all these things and more make it a very strong match for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software's complexity and flexibility require that agencies commit to significant training and implementation planning to achieve a successful rollout. The investment is well worth the time though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very much recommended for agencies looking for a highly configurable solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are moving from processes that were mostly paper-based and manual. CareVoyant has helped us automate and streamline many of our workflows and save steps that were previously tedious and time-consuming. Billing, eligibility verification, payroll processing ... these are just some of the areas that now take minutes instead of days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CareVoyant has great customer service. They are flexible, easy to talk to and have helped us in so many ways. Their new browser model is also amazing. While the new platform is still being fully developed, what they have released is user friendly and looks good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The older version of the system can be clunky and a little more difficult to navigate. However, their transition to using a browser is fixing that issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CareVoyant is great program for anyone looking to set up multiple service branches within their company. Even if you only provide one service type, they are great to work with. They are well established in the Home Health world and have a great billing set up. For years, our company used the program only for those two things. We have recently started moving forward with more clinical abilities for mental health services. CareVoyant has worked with us every step of the way. They provide us with suggestions, training, and create enhancements based on our requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company is unique. Meaning that we have multiple lines of business and not all of our services are "conventional." CareVoyant has worked with us every step of the way. They are willing to train us, add new features and make edits to current features when possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor - Principles of Selling, Principles of Marketing and Intro to Business
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

CareVoyant has allowed us to put suggestions for writing documentation. This has been a tremendous help to our staff.

From my understanding CareVoyant listens to our customization requests and works hard to meet them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently we are not able to have CV automatically calculate time in and time out and total time for employees. This is a feature that is needed by our supervisors.

I would also like CV to have some training videos specific to the features we have as a company. Currently we make our own, but our training team is no expert on technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to solve communication issues between departments and documentation problems for staff. Again, having built in text builder in the system has been a huge benefit for staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The ease of creating an EHR while I was an Administrative Assistant. Now that I'm a Biller, I like all the options found on the inquiry screen. I'm constantly learning the benefits of all the options. I also am looking forward to trying things I haven't before, such as attaching reports to the EHR. This should enable our collections process to be consistent and easily seen by the Front Office staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm finding discrepancies on the inquiry screen with the Provider Remits. I'm hoping on-boarding with WayStar will help. I also don't care for the way the secondary claims process. But in all fairness, I am only learning that process now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you'd like the software to do, watch as many webinars that pertain to your business and then ask questions you still have concerns about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to compare claims via the claims history. Each ins company seems to have different claim requirements and looking at the history enables me to see how the insurance plan has paid in the past and currently. j

While working in billing and handling AR, the reports I can run help to keep me organized and on track. I did just get my login to the Zen desk and will utilize any webinars there too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I absolutely love that all of our tasks can be done in one place without any doubt. Utilizing this system has been a breeze. Staff and Myself have found that utilizing this program vs. paper is easier and less work and or worry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have not came across anything that has frustrated me. This system has not failed me :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not utilized any other EHR system but CareVoyant has everything you need at your fingertips! CareVoyant is very easy to navigate and has helped us go paperless. My staff and Myself have nothing negative to say about the system! I would give a 5 out of 5 stars for sure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our schedules and appointments can be found in the same spot and we do not have papers all around us nor do we have to file them any longer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Software is very reliable and helps you to bill insurance. Lots of great reports available. More bells and whistles on their way which will make the software even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Updates should help make the software run even faster and give even more useful reports. Software is specifically made for Home Health Care Industry though many use it for other healthcare groups such as Laboratories. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the Home healthcare industry this is definitely for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carevoyant keeps track of all claims billed and it is easy to do charge adjustments when you need to fix a clam. Is very reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The CareVoyant solution covers all our home care processes, beginning with new patient intakes, real-time scheduling and reporting, maintaining patient charts, processing claims, receiving remittance, maintaining patient financial accounts, maintaining caregiver records, and interfacing with Dynamics for payroll and general ledger accounts. The software remains current with federal Medicare standards, yet is flexible enough to support state regulations for any skilled or non-skilled services.

The software supports key feature as:

1) Remote electronic patient charting for nurses while in the patients' homes

2) Submitting claims and receiving remittance reports electronically and automatically applying them to the patient accounts

3) Telephony and other electronic visit verification solutions

4) Creating and submitting Oasis to CMS

5) Patient and Employee portals, along with internal messaging services for employees

6) Ability to customize reports in-house or with outside assistance

CareVoyant Tech Support has been awesome addressing our issues as they arise or assisting with new/updated features. Selective training is available upon request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While CareVoyant is working on updating existing documentation, there is a need for more detailed tutorials and documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With all this software capabilities, there is a learning curve which should be anticipated where I highly recommend a "team approach." Initially, the key in-house persons to include are: 1) administrator which will perform a majority of the "behind the scenes" setups, 2) an operations persons who understands the company processes, and 3) an experienced clinician (DON or clinical manager) who understands the clinical processes.

As time progresses, the team will include at least one well-versed person for each major CareVoyant task (e.g. setting up employees, setting up client charts, processing claims, processing payroll, etc.) as a referral sources for new CareVoyant users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The current challenge is with the federally mandated electronic verification visits (EVV) which affects claims. Though the required data to collect is set, there is no standard how each state will collect and process this data. States select their own vendors and CareVoyant needs to address their individual requirements in order to be an approved EVV vendor.

The CareVoyant solution fulfills the EVV requirement by providing employees with a smartphone mobile app, telephony, and/or electronic keys which is integrated into their software.

The benefit will be extremely beneficial where:

1) Real time verification will reduced the potential for fraud and/or abuse

2) Currently, verifying employee schedules is a manual process, which consumes many hours. Since CareVoyant EVV is integrated with scheduling, automatically verifying schedules will greatly reduce these hours.

3) Scheduling issues can be addressed on a daily, not weekly, basis.

4) Since schedule verification will be quicker, this means creating and submitting claims can be more timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our agency has been on CareVoyant since 2017. Since we have both the Home Health and Private Duty service lines, it has been difficult to find a software company that is capable in both. We do some unique things with our Private Duty side and CareVoyant is nimble to handle those changes.

They work hard to keep up with the new regulations with Medicare and most of time beat other software companies in delivering compliant software.

They also work hard to keep their software relevant and are reinvesting to the latest software technology.

Pasu, the owner is very hands on and personable. From time to time, I call his cell phone when I need his assistance. He is there to work out issues and doesn't hide when challenges inevitably arise.

Every year they have a annual users conference. When we attend, it feels like family and we look forward to interacting with the support team, developers and other CareVoyant agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes known fixes or enhancements do not happen quickly enough. They regularly update their software to make those adjustments. After being in the business for 25 years, I do realize these challenges are with every software partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do PD and Home Health, there should be part of your overall search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our agency has been State survey deficiency free for the last 11 years. They worked hard to add enhancements so we can capture the necessary documentation that the surveyors are looking for. They also developed tools for PDGM so we can integrate with SHP, OPERA and other disease management programs. They also assisted us in encouraging better interdisciplinary communication in our documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features and useful reports, the support team is really responsive. All questions are answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because there are so many features in CareVoyant, there needs to be a digital instruction manual or videos to teach folks how to use CareVoyant. Sometimes we don't know how to do something or we do it so rarely that we forget how. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We partnered to test Web. It's been a great experience and our feedback is addressed in a welcoming and positive way. It's nice to see the new features offered and have input on how t0 improve field efficiency. Great team to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to schedule out clients, have documentation done on those schedules and then go right to billing and sending off to our clearing house to submit payment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The requirement to buy their modules separately instead of it be an all inclusive package Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verify that the system is going to fully work how you want it and to be clear with what you want out of the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to improve our billing and documenting in a more timely fashion compared to waiting for paper notes to be completed and told we can bill. It better links everything together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling Specialist
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I feel like the program is user friendly. I am looking forward to the upcoming upgrades to see how much better it makes the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could make some of the screens bigger but I believe that is coming with the upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the current time I do not have any problems that I am working on trying to get solved. The benefits that I have noticed are that all of our different services within our company is able to use the same program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are able to request enhancements based on our agency's needs and they are very accommodating. Also the support we receive is very timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options in the main site that we don't know how to fully use yet, and it's not that intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at the Web Scheduling site, it is easy to use and navigate, and our employees were blown away with it. It has allowed us to make big procedural changes in our agency and free up time for so many of our schedulers. This newer site is so easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to do electronic billing now with CareVoyant, which is reducing time and errors. We have been able to streamline several of our processes and become paperless in so many areas that we were not before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

User friendly, allows for coordinator to filter staffing and offer shifts to those who best fit the shift parameters. Allows for information to be relayed from office staff to field staff easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a learning curve as it is very different from other scheduling soft-wear that I have used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field staff have access to their schedules, helps with holding them accountable for meeting their scheduled commitments and cuts down on No Call/No Show visits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like the many filter options for pulling reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there can be multiple ways to complete "jobs" within CV. Having more than one way to do things can be confusing at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to note when you are able to find "shortcuts" that can make some processes easier and more streamlined. It takes a while to learn the inside "tricks" - but once you do- CV is capable of a vast variety of billing needs and tracking needs. A complete health care management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to pull many reports for clients which helps solve an array of problems and this would also be considered a benefit as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Care Voyant is very responsive to questions we have regarding the system. When the system works as intended it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Schedule view is easy to read and I like that you can view a month at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When upgrades happen, there are usually glitches that we have to work through. Some parts of the system are still a work in progress and Care Voyant is working hard to get those things addressed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to see in actual time if nurses have clocked in or not. Being able to monitor authorizations and not going over the authorizations. Looking at nurses documentation whenever I need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CareVoyant has a great support system. They are quick to respond, help identify problems and solutions, and work fast to implement. There are so many unique set-ups for our clients and CV is able to handle them all. System is functional and always improving. We provide billing services for physician groups the range across the spectrum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature could be a little more user friendly. The report package and the ability to create custom reports is great but when exported to Excel, they take some minor format changes to be able to work with them. It is a minor inconvenience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a client that has around 10,000 charges a month. It would have been impossible to manually enter all demo information from the Hospital System so CareVoyant worked with the Hospital to create an HL7 file that CV was able to absorb saving countless FTE hours.We were also able to set-up direct charge feeds into CV. This means at the time I am writing this, we no longer manually enter demographic or charge information, just manage the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I really like that they want to support and teach giving the providers the tools they need and also a very clear explanation on how to do something. I have always felt like its a partnership and the staff are professional and incredibly patient with me and my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints at this time with the support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use the CV Web which manages payroll and the Mobil application for clinicians to complete the visit in real time is so beneficial and

incredibly easy and user friendly so Ideal for per diem staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system is so incredible and we truly use it to the fullest capacity for our line of business. We are able to manage pour authorizations and certifications much from timely and with accuracy. We can track referral sources and able to track lost admissions whit is a huge marketing tool and reeducation for us. The Fee Schedule Function is so beneficial to the Home and Community line of business as well as the payroll from the web.. The best part is I'm still learning how much the system offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Scheduling is very user friendly. Having the opportunity to copy and paste shifts has been a blessing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When there are updates, it fixes a couple things but, then causes other issues that were not there previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over authorization for clients and servicing clients without an authorization. Also being more intune with the schedules and call offs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Easy to re-assign and move home health visits. Access to view clinical notes directly from the verification screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Updates to the software generally cause delays due to further fixes needed after the updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give feedback whenever you are asked, the CareVoyant team is very responsive to customer input. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently implementing some HR tracking into CV. This will allow us to have automatic reminders when certain HR tasks are due, for example if a filed staff's CPR is about to expire and needs to be renewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

That amount of information you can retrieve out of CV for data tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to run certain functions. When looking for different information not always knowing where to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all of our states on one billing spot. Easier financial tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Stream lining the documentation and scheduling systems will be a big step for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning process for this system will take some time for the staff that are not as computer savvy as the majority of the staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its a great system to learn when switching to Electronic health records. The support team has help tremendously when problem solving for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

moving on to an electronic system to eliminate the issue of missing paperwork. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am able to complete multiple tasks via CV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to make the font bigger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CV can be used for multiple tasks. I use it for billing and scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The font-I would love to make it larger. It is very easy for me to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.