Candidio

5.0

An efficient, affordable video production platform allowing marketers and communicators to collaborate and curate video content and tag their own team of on-demand video editors for the finishing touches.

Work for Candidio?

Learning about Candidio?

Candidio Reviews

Ask Candidio a Question
Showing 3 Candidio reviews
Candidio review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"I love Candidio, the idea of a team of editors available to me is AWESOME"

What do you like best?

The ability to have my editing done by a professional team. Ala having content marketing done by audienceops.com

What do you dislike?

The constant change is a little disconcerting. I totally get it but I thought you had it right the first time but you needed a commitment to a strong marketing strategy with the first setup in my mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ONLY reason I am not using Candidio yet for all my editing is my budget. That is all. IF you have the budget, this is an investment you should make if interested in video for your business. Unless you are a videographer, which we both know you are not. :-)

The ability to make video with an idea, a smartphone, and paying your team to edit. That is powerful even more today than a couple years ago when I first found Candidio.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Candidio
Candidio review by Derek M.
Derek M.

"Candidio is THE Best Video Planning & Editing Service for Marketers"

What do you like best?

To sum it all up, Candidio makes creating effective videos easy.

We are like many small businesses in that are resources are limited, yet we will want to produce video content that meets our marketing needs. In a way, Candidio is like having another branch of the business that we can rely on to fill this void. With the planning tools and support offered by Candidio, everything we need to make compelling videos is there for us. But most importantly, all of the headaches we used to experience from trying to do it all on our own are gone.

Candidio makes the video process very straightfoward, it can be used anytime, anywhere (completely responsive website), and it's highly functional (you can invite people to collaborate on projects, plan as much or as little of it as you want). What's not to love about that?

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind right now and I have been using Candidio for quite awhile. If there has ever been any setback or question, the Candidio support team has resolved it promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are on the fence about using Candidio for your video marketing needs, I would absolutely tell you to create an account today and give it a try. You're going to delighted at the user experience with this service.

The struggle for our business is to publish great looking videos on a regular basis. Candidio gives us the tool to make this happen.

From planning the shots for the video production to thinking about the ultimate action you want the audience watching it to take, Candidio is there every step of the way.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Candidio review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"My go to for video editing"

What do you like best?

The ability to shoot video, upload it via a website and get a professionally edited video that looks better than even I could've dreamt up is what makes me love Candidio.

What do you dislike?

I've used the platform since its inception and I have yet to find something I dislike about it.

WIthout Candidio I wouldn't be able to do online videos.

There are not enough reviews of Candidio for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

VideoLan Logo
VideoLan
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols
Renderforest Video Logo
Renderforest Video
4.7
Renderforest is an online video production platform which allows individuals and businesses create broadcast quality videos for private or business use.
Media Encoder CC Logo
Media Encoder CC
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless workflow, including handy presets for a broad range of formats.
Handbrake Logo
Handbrake
A tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs
Reflector 3 Logo
Reflector 3
Reflector 3 combines the capabilities of Apple TV, Chromecast and Windows devices to create a powerful, all-in-one mirroring receiver. It allows users to wirelessly mirror their iOS, Chrome OS, Android and Miracast devices to a larger display for everyone to see.
Celtx Logo
Celtx
The all-in-one system for video and movie planning. Work together to write the script, prepare the shoot, and take your cast and crew into production.
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter Logo
Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
This is a simple tool for cutting long video files into shorter ones. With it, you can cut a clip from a movie or video of various formats and save the clip in four alternative formats. By the way, the hand-drawn interface is very cute.
Adobe Prelude Logo
Adobe Prelude
3.7
Adobe Prelude is an ingest and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management.
Video Converter Ultimate Logo
Video Converter Ultimate
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Frame.io Logo
Frame.io
Privately upload, review, and share media with your entire team, anywhere in the world.

Learning about Candidio?

* We monitor all Candidio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.