CampWise Reviews & Product Details

CampWise Overview

What is CampWise?

Campwise provides camps, schools, organizations and conference centers with a complete software solution that includes rich online functionality (registration, payments, staff applications, donor, and Point of Sale) as an integrated part of the package. This allows data to flow seamlessly between the camp side management functions and the online applications. The foundation of Campwise is our innovative Common Records database structure which all the major components are built on.

CampWise Details

CAMPWISE is an all-in-one software management system designed specifically for camps.

RecSoft
N/A
Answer a few questions to help the CampWise community
Have you used CampWise before?

CampWise Reviews

Showing 5 CampWise reviews
Already have CampWise?
What do you like best?

After unexpectedly finding myself in a position to need to take over for our office manager, I was terribly anxious about all the things I didn't know and hadn't previously had to worry about in our camp office. What I have found in the past six months is that CampWise is EXCELLENT about responding promptly to inquiries! I have lost count of the support calls and emails that the CampWise team has had with me as I was attempting to navigate so many different functions for the first time. They equipped me with knowledge that I was then able to share with our team so that we didn't have only one person in our office acquainted with the most-used components of the software. I am so grateful to each CW team member who has spent time on the phone, in particular after we decided to cancel summer camp. I can't say enough about their pleasant and swift responsiveness - A++!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once I get better acquainted with all aspects of the software, I'll be interested in exploring the user-friendliness of the 'parent' side of registration with the CW team. Wasn't always a fan as a parent before I became employed by the camp, and now that I am employed by the camp I hear this feedback from our external users from time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Interact with their support team - you'll find them to be friendly and so helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building camp sessions, camp registration, donor management, mailing lists, reports, payment terminal, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Wide variety of offerings: Registration, database, systems management, mobile apps, customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

VPN access required for detailed reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I researched 22 other similar systems and chose Campwise. We love our choice. The provide a great product at a fair price and hands down the best customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our systems run better. We saved money with staffing and cost of the product. Our customers are better served. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registar
What do you like best?

Campwise is a wide-range tool that can be used in many different ways for many different uses. That can be good or bad. What I like best is the "Phonebook" feel of it, being able to add people to the system and also add relationships between people an organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding support can be cumbersome. You have to sign on to the help section, find the article you're looking for and dig for the answer. I wish they had a live chat option at least during business hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at the system, it is powerful, but it could be too tailored for your specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Campwise to collect data on organizations, people, businesses and churches. It's fairly neatly stored as well. This is a powerful system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

The best thing about Campwise is that you can keep all of your donor, summer camp, and conference center information all in one place with the ability to cross-reference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been updates over the past couple of year, and while I am excited about the new features, it is taking a long time to roll them all out. We also have not found a good way to register families for our family camp program and keep a proper count. I'd also like to see any easier way to migrate people who end up being entered more than once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with donors and conference guests is easier with Campwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Campwise has a lot of different features to help any organization. When you purchase this, you are able to get as much training as possible so you and anyone using it, can gain a full experience of the software. You are able to get free upgrades, as long as you are a member. You have the opportunity to pay a one time fee, so you wont have up charge any "camper". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything i disliked in this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Has automated housing chart, will schedule activities, and has real time credit processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.