BRL-CAD

5.0

BRL-CAD is a powerful open source cross-platform solid modeling system that includes interactive geometry editing, high-performance ray-tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, a system performance analysis benchmark suite, geometry libraries for application developers, and more than 30 years of active development.

Work for BRL-CAD?

Learning about BRL-CAD?

BRL-CAD Reviews

Showing 1 BRL-CAD review
BRL-CAD review by Jose Raul F.
Jose Raul F.

"Every model should be evaluated and brought to reality according to the real need"

What do you like best?

This system of modeling is very solid, having open source that includes interactive geometry editing, high performance ray tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, is the best option of many packages of this type.

What do you dislike?

Maybe as an open system all my models and products are used by agents other than my company, that worries me because I'm not sure of their privacy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company needs to use 3D models and I am sure that this company has everything so that it can offer anyone what they need.

I have had a good performance of the system, geometry libraries for application developers and the best thing is that it has many years in the market that allows you to have an excellent experience.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BRL-CAD

What 3D Modeling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of BRL-CAD for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about BRL-CAD?

* We monitor all BRL-CAD reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.