BERK Labs Reviews & Product Details

BERK Labs Overview

What is BERK Labs?

BERK Labs is a full-service marketing agency. We can grow your business with search engine optimization, branding, email campaigns, PPC, and social media. Our expertise: – SEM: AdWords, Analytics, Tag Management, Local Services Ads – E-Commerce: Amazon, Jet.com – Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram – Platforms: Wordpress, Squarespace, Shopify – Email Automation + Chat: Mailchimp, Intercom – Content: Hubspot (Certified), Medium, Native Inbound Ads

BERK Labs Details

BERK Labs is a full-service marketing agency. We can grow your business with search engine optimization, branding, email campaigns, PPC, and social media. Grow your business. Launch better products. Enter new markets. Acquire loyal customers. Operate more effectively. Raise venture capital. Hire teammates faster. Build the future. Optimize your performance marketing channels to drastically improve ROI.

BERK Labs

Showing 23 BERK Labs reviews
Location
Already have BERK Labs?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BERK Labs helped us develop and implement a variety of different search and display campaigns to bring in new business. We had a bit of experience running our own PPC campaigns, and Joshua's team helped us scale that up to a significantly larger footprint. We are also working with them on an ongoing basis to manage and update those campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their onboarding was very thorough and their keyword research, copywriting, and understanding of our brand were all very impressive. They were also exceptionally helpful with all of the questions we had and always responded promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Neither of these are really downsides, but their onboarding is VERY thorough and it is sometimes difficult to keep up with the speed of feedback. Honestly, there was nothing I actually disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If possible plan to dedicate a fair bit of time and attention to their onboarding questionnaire. It's very thorough and you'll get better results if you are able to properly bring them up to speed on your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a small marketing team and lack the internal expertise to implement broad-spectrum PPC and display campaigns, to ensure we are competitively generating leads and staying visible & relevant. BERK Labs helped us get that up and running and continues to manage our campaigns on an ongoing basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Google Adwords Campaign Creation and Curation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

BERK Labs went above and beyond and created much more than we had paid for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike. BERK Labs did an incredible job and we are excited to see how are campaigns do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

He was great for us as we are getting started and he had lots of excellent recommendation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing profits! We wanted to get our name out there so people could see the benefits of our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Josh is the real deal. After bouncing around dealing with a few agencies and individuals I finally came across the right one. Josh understood exactly what I needed to do with my Google Ads campaign. He suggested many things that I never fully understood within the Google Ads software that improved my campaigns and ultimately my ROI significantly.

If you are on the fence looking for a Google Ads expert and not sure who to go with let me be the one to tell you that Josh is who you are looking for. He's a gentleman and a scholar and I say that with full confidence. Thanks again Josh for all of your insight and help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Depth of knowledge of the Google Ads software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

He is very quick paced and sometimes I'm too slow to keep up :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

He's wonderful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Low Google Ads relevancy and scores across the board, all now significantly improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Setting up GoogleAds for my music entertainment company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Joshua knows Google Ads like no one I've ever seen. I've spent plenty of time on my own setting things up, I've hired other companies to set things up, we've been using Google Ads for years, but Joshua came in on another level. We're still in the first month since the launch of the new campaign, so I don't have much data yet to speak to the results, but I can say with confidence that Joshua built a platform superior to anything we've ever had. Truly impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If anything, it's above my head right now! I look forward to learning more as the campaign moves forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to get more leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It was a pleasure working with Josh. I've worked with a lot of other freelancers in the past, and I'm blown away that the previous people I've worked with called themselves GoogleAds "experts". My experience with Josh and his team was nothing like the past work I've had done on my google ads campaigns. He was extremely thorough, took the time to research my niche, competitors, keywords and potential strategies moving forward that may be an asset to get started working on now. I have a decent grasp of google ads and have been running my own campaigns for about 12 months, but what we worked on together opened up a whole new light to my ppc approach. Sometimes you think you know what you need, and what you really need is someone like Josh and his team to take a look at your account and come up with a 6 month + roadmap like we've done. You don't know, what you don't know. This guy is the real deal. Looking forward to scaling with Josh! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Knowledge of GoogleAds Platform, and Campaign Sturcture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to seeing how my campaigns perform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You don't know what you don't know. Find someone who does... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campaign structure and retargeting. Search + Display. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Josh has helped us with our Adwords account for the past year. He's knowledgable, professional and takes a serious interest in the success of your business. I highly recommend Berk Labs for all your Google Adword needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Josh is honest and caring. He says what he means and does what he says he'll do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Josh has so much information he likes to share sometimes he speaks a mile a minute so you have to listen hard to take it all in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend Berk Labs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits have been an increase in orders! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I first came to them for help with Google Ads, and after Josh and his team created an amazing campaign for me, we grew our business quickly in a short time. Since the, he has also helped us with acquiring a dream domain, deal with issues with g-suite and helped with ideas for SEO. He is always available to provide knowledge in regards to my branding and business plans as we expand more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the professionalism and quality of work as well as the availability of assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of Josh and his team, I am solving my long term business plan and branding issues as well as filling up our child care center from the professional and thoughtful ads they have helped us with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berk Labs set up our Google Ads accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

very professional and thorough. they are true experts in the field Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing- they responded very quickly and provided exactly what we were looking for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

they are definitely more expensive but well worth the price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

they set up our ads words account using advanced techniques and years of experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berk Labs has done a great job in setting everything up for us in Google PPC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent at project management and staying organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are pricey, however - I've always found you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traffic - we'll see, no results yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Josh set up and managed all of our Google ads to drive more people to our website and increase sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When trying to figure out where to start with Google Ads for our business, we were lost. Although we had some general knowledge about how it worked, we didn't know the first steps to take and how to do it effectively. From day 1, Josh laid out exactly what he was going to do and anything he needed from us to do his job effectively. He has more than 10 years of valuable experience in the space and pulled from all of it to push our business forward. Not only did he do this Google Ads job perfectly, but he was willing to help us with many other challenges facing our business outside of this realm. He truly cares about the businesses he works with and it feels like he is part of the team from day 1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing we disliked about working with Josh. He goes above and beyond with everything he does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Josh has been the best freelancer we have ever worked with! When trying to figure out where to start with Google Ads for our business, we were lost. Although we had some general knowledge about how it worked, we didn't know the first steps to take and how to do it effectively. From day 1, Josh laid out exactly what he was going to do and anything he needed from us to do his job effectively. He has more than 10 years of valuable experience in the space and pulled from all of it to push our business forward. Not only did he do this Google Ads job perfectly, but he was willing to help us with many other challenges facing our business outside of this realm. He truly cares about the businesses he works with and it feels like he is part of the team from day 1.

Overall, if you have the chance to work with him, do it, you will not regret it. Best value for your money that you can find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted more business on our website opposed to Amazon. Josh has been the one solely responsible for helping us do this and continue to increase website sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail store owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Setting up a PPC campaign for an ecom site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with and very knowledgable on the subject Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are great I wish I had talent like this closer to my office. But they do work remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You should definitely call them, They do great work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more traffic to the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berk labs has helped us improve online business marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The experience and efficiency at which they engage in tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I do not have more time with them, or have them full time. :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be clear with your questions and intentions so they they can best help with projections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online business marketing strategy, and constantly learning new strategies to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Host
Executive Office
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berk Labs is running our online advertising and helping with our sales strategy. He is overseeing our Google Ads account, Analytics, Facebook ads and how they integrate to our Shopify store front. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It the core is the expertise in knowing the Google and Facebook ad platform, along with that is the communication and detail that is laid out when planning and executing a strategy. We also love the hustle and forward thinking that seems baked into Joshua as a person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at the moment. Our goals are clear with Joshua and he has the tool set and expertise to accomplish what we need done in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Joshua came to us as we were leaving another agency that wasn't the right fit. After sitting down with him and going through our Google Ad-Words Facebook Ads and Google Analytics accounts he asked us why our ad strategy didn't include about a dozen things we didn't know we could do. It was a bit frustrating to hear where we were missing the mark but Joshua swooped in and made it easy to get back on track. His years and experience at Google were the edge we needed to get our company turned around.

We are a small business in Austin, TX that makes premium wellness products. We have some big ideas with limited resources and Joshua is really helping us make meaningful changes that work in our budget range so we can hopefully accomplish some of those big ideas and grow. Couldn't recommend him enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Josh from BERK Labs helped our boutique Napa Valley winery w/ our Google AdWords buildout. However, b/c he is to technically proficient, he was also able to help w/ other aspects such as GA Segmentation, Goal Tracking, and other aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Josh is extremely talented, but more than anything, he's simply a tremendous person to work with. He has taken the time to learn our business and style, and as a result he's been able to jump in and make an immediate impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Taking a page from Michael Scott, Josh works too hard, cares too much and sometimes can be too invested in his job. Really, I have no dislikes. Josh has been one of the best people I've ever worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't think, just hire him. Josh won't let you down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder
Farming
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Website SEO audit/overhaul. Setup, optimize and maintain Google CPC campaigns. Setup, optimize and maintain Facebook Advertising Campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We were thrilled with how easy it was to communicate with Joshua and his team at BERK Labs and get clear and timely responses. We appreciated that he was generous with his time and highly organized. The overall improvement and success of our digital marketing efforts since hiring BERK Labs speaks to their expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, no dislikes or issues of any sort come to mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Help with our online marketing strategy and execution of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Joshua has been a great asset for us and his patience is god like! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say at this point in our relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Berk Labs has been the solution our company has been looking for. Joshua in not only amazing at what he does he makes you feel like he is really invested in the process with you. We for sure have gotten our money's worth and much much more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Josh helped us scope out and implement our SEM strategy for launching the new venture at Emparty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like his careful planning and the depth of the proposal which he presented us. I also like the speed with which he executed the planning and implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had nothing in the time I worked that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would ask Josh to write up and submit a proposal. You will like it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Investment Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

He helped get our luxury short-term vacation rental management startup off the ground with ads in Google and Facebook plus SEO, landing pages, CRO, and content marketing. When we didn't have the talent to get things done, he recruited them for us. We have been pleasantly surprised with the amount of coaching that he's provided for our other contractors and are hopefully optimistic about early results from our campaigns. Whenever we asked for something, he found a way to make it happen - that reliability and flexibility has accelerated our whole team's velocity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very hardworking, knowledgeable and reliable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It has been fun and pleasure working with Joshua Berk and his team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended =) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Graphic Design
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I'm a bootstrapping solo-founder and SEO-beginner. I needed someone to help me assess and prioritize the company's SEO needs, implement the first steps, and give me a crash course education along the way so that I could continue the work on my own - all within a reasonable budget.

Josh was a perfect fit. He is an extremely knowledgeable SEO and online marketing professional. He quickly identified our needs, set up the tools we needed to monitor and improve our SEO, and then patiently walked me through everything he had done. I'm grateful for his help, would recommend him to any startup or small business, and hope to work with him again in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Josh is knowledgable, professional, and patient. A pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Josh did exactly what we needed. Hope to work with him again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

BERK labs helped my company optimize our website for SEO, and cleanup, setup, optimize, and manage our CPC campaigns. They've also optimized our ad campaigns for Facebook and Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Expert level of competence combined with a clarity of explanation and communication with client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind in terms of dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
E-Learning
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had a 3 months runway to achieve our goals and needed expert Google AdWords help to drive the right customer acquisition campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Joshua's level of expertise and constructive feedback on our website and toolset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The hourly rate after the promotion period is too expensive for us (our Ad budget is quite low), however we will continue to work with Joshua and decrease the number of hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berk Labs has been extremely amazing in giving us a very detailed evaluation of our current digital campaigns and have provided many strategized steps to help us reach our goals. Joshua provides great feedback in terms of what we need and allowing us to be more hands-on with our digital campaigns. Other digital agencies didn't allow us to be hands on which resulted in completely different expectations and goals. Joshua is very good at setting the right expectations and I feel that he's really aligning our needs with great solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely detailed oriented and does a great job of evaluating the situation and providing feedback and next steps to grow our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. So far, we really enjoy working with Berk Labs and have been really satisfied with the results so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely give Joshua and his team a try. I was impressed with his first consultation/evaluation, which is why we decided to go with this company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ME
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We're a Boston, MA based EdTech startup looking for help with our digital marketing strategy and execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

BERK Labs has been an incredible addition to our company from Day One. Prompt, attentive service, and flawless communication with our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't dislike anything; our only regret is maybe that we didn't hire BERK Labs earlier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Clearly communicate your goals and vision, be as prompt as BERK Labs, and plan efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for BERK Labs?

BERK Labs Categories on G2