Azuga Fleet

Azuga GPS Fleet tracking system is suitable for all fleet sizes, provides driver rewards, driver and fleet safety features.

Work for Azuga Fleet?

Learning about Azuga Fleet?

Azuga Fleet Reviews

Ask Azuga Fleet a Question
Showing 4 Azuga Fleet reviews
Azuga Fleet review by Jody K.
Jody K.

"Love Azuga!"

What do you like best?

Azuga is a very useful tool. It helps me locate our technicians when our customers are wanting an idea of how long before they arrive at their appointments. Also, when a customer tries to say that we never showed up or provided a service, we are able to bring up the technician's history to show that they were at the location & the length of time they were at the appointment. It also helps me keep track of the conduct of the technicians on the road, by showing me speed & hard breaks.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a problem with Azuga. It does everything I need it to do.

I am tracking our technicians to better convey reasonable expectations to our customers. Also, it helps me give feedback to our technicians regarding their driving conduct.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Azuga Fleet
Azuga Fleet review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Azuga is neat"

What do you like best?

Azuga is a quick way to find where my team member is located. It is accurate and user friendly. It makes it easier to monitor and grade the fleet on driving, fuel, and safety.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it loses touch in more mountainous areas we service in northern Colorado. But still has benefits and partially tracks, just not near as accurate as the front range areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product for business fleets.

Helps me track driving, location. Idle time tracking is the best benefit to make sure we are not wasting gas. It also implements accurate maps and helps us get our team members to stops that are new locations and don't show up on GPS or google maps yet.

What Fleet Management solution do you use?

Azuga Fleet review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Breadcrumbs are great!"

What do you like best?

I like that it leaves a breadcrumb when the engine is turned on or off so you know when someone has arrived at a location or when they left. It also periodically leaves breadcrumbs with a time stamp on longer drives so you can tell when they were where.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches as with any software or electronics and it wont send info to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for fleet management!

If a customer says a technician never arrived, or claims they were there for 5 mins and left we can go back and verify that a technician was at their address at such and such a time and was there for 50 mins or whatever happened.

Azuga Fleet review by User

"Great program"

What do you like best?

If I need to see where a vehicle was on a specific day and at a certain time I can do so.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike, although I have noticed some lag.

I know where every vehicle is at every moment, solved many issues such as not needing to contact thr prrson to kniw where they are and being able to see wjat route was driven.

There are not enough reviews of Azuga Fleet for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Verizon Connect Fleet Tracking & Management Logo
Verizon Connect Fleet Tracking & Management
Monitor and manage your mobile workforce with ease
GPS Insight Logo
GPS Insight
GPS Insight offers a vehicle and asset tracking solution that provides features and tools like email and text alerts, reporting functions, and more to help you manage your business.
Fleetio Logo
Fleetio
Fleetio is a modern fleet management software solution that gives you visibility into fleet operations, helping control the chaos of fleet management.
LoadMaster Logo
LoadMaster
3.7
LoadMaster is an integrated trucking dispatch management system with integrated accounting software designed for the transportation business in one package that provides features and tools to help you manage your business.
Geotab Open Platform Telematics Logo
Geotab Open Platform Telematics
4.0
Geotab is a global leader in telematics, providing open platform fleet management solutions to businesses of all sizes. Geotab's intuitive, full-featured solutions help businesses better manage their drivers and vehicles by extracting accurate and actionable intelligence from real-time and historical trips data.
Onfleet Logo
Onfleet
3.7
Onfleet makes it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their delivery operations. Onfleet includes a clean web dashboard, rich APIs, out-of-the-box driver apps for iOS and Android, and customer notifications, accurate ETAs and a map that lets recipients track their orders in realtime.
Dr Dispatch Logo
Dr Dispatch
Dr Dispatch is a trucking management software solution that helps you monitor cash flow, growth, dispatching, equipment, scheduling, sourcing, and more.
FleetFocus Logo
FleetFocus
3.2
The full product suite is comprised of FuelFocus fuel management system, KeyValet automated motor pool solution, GPS powered by Networkfleet, and the Field Service Solution mobile workforce management system.
Omnitracs XRS Logo
Omnitracs XRS
2.5
GPSWOX Logo
GPSWOX
5.0
GPSWOX allows you to track and manage unlimited number of objects in real time, get specific notifications, generate reports and much more. GPSWOX software is compatible with almost any GPS tracking device.

Learning about Azuga Fleet?

* We monitor all Azuga Fleet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.