Atavi

4.7

Atavi.com securely hosts your bookmarks and provides quick access from any PC, smartphone or tablet once you perform syncing.

Work for Atavi?

Learning about Atavi?

Atavi Reviews

Showing 13 Atavi reviews
Yarelis L.

" Excellent for storing the pages of my interest"

What do you like best?

When I browse in search of information or complementary material to the classes and I see a page that interests me or that is useful for my work, I simply click on the icon of Atavi and save it in the corresponding group, as easy and practical .

What do you dislike?

It is a good application that I can use with any browser and on any device. Also, you have the option of having it as an extension or as a home page, which I think is ideal. I do not have any kind of disgust.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has the necessary features with which we can manage, organize and access our bookmarks quickly and easily from any of our devices.

When we do many things at the same time and browse through both pages, there is almost always useful information that we think we will easily locate later but it is not always the case, in fact we almost never find the whereabouts of the website and we end up looking for the history . With Atavi we quickly add to the scoreboard and then save or eliminate, without loss of time or useful information.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Atavi
Roger Francisco N.

" A perfectly synchronized bookmark manager"

What do you like best?

Have a service that allows me to have my bookmarks synchronized on computers and devices from any browser. I also like the way in which my information is distributed, since I have the pages that I see frequently on the main screen, while the rest I group them according to my classification in tabs that are located at the bottom of the page.

What do you dislike?

With regard to its operation, features and ease of use there is absolutely nothing that can criticize, I would only add the option to upload an image from our devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent bookmark manager that allows you to organize, share and protect. It can be synchronized with the devices that we manage, as well as with the search engines we use. Its interface is very nice and intuitive and has the option to change the design.

Undoubtedly the biggest advantage is to keep our bookmarks in one place and in an organized way, however, other advantages of Atavi are: the synchronization with computers, devices and search engines, the possibility of sharing bookmarks, the option to protect a group and be able to mark any page of interest with a click or by entering the data from the page.

What Bookmark Manager solution do you use?

Samuel A.

"A Bookmark Manager that Works"

What do you like best?

It is a great bookmark manager. It is available and accessible on any device with an internet connection. It is a secure and safe platform for your bookmark. You have access to speed dial and a host of other features. In addition to that, it is absolutely free. It is a nice platform.

What do you dislike?

It needs added features. It works well as a bookmark manager but perhaps they can add additional tools to make it more interactive and collaborative

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Atavi is an awesome bookmark manager. It would be of really good value to you. It is convenient to use. You can use it anywhere. And it is free

It has been really useful for me. I organize my bookmarks and tabs with Atavi. It works really well. It makes it easy for me to secure my bookmarks, tabs and links 100 percent

Adesokan S.

"Group Your Bookmark for Ease"

What do you like best?

Heard of it online while surfing the internet and since then, it has been exceptionally awesome to me. Conveniently chose your desired search engine with Atavi.

Features the ability to group bookmarks and allow access to them easily

Browser extension available

Attractive themes. Atavi is amazing and extraordinary. I love it

What do you dislike?

Got some issues while importing bookmarks with plug-ins

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great bookmark tool with great functions.

I have been able to group my bookmarks and also share them with friends and clients. Heard of it online while surfing the internet. It has continued to be exceptionally awesome to me.

Azeez A.

"Better Experience"

What do you like best?

It is a great bookmarking tool that helps you secure your bookmarks and can be synchronized hence allowing you to access your bookmark on any device. It's easy to use with nice themes. the best part is that its supported by all browsers and also has a variety of search engines.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great, I like it, I do not hate anything about this nice tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check your favourite bookmarks without stress.

Saves time by allowing you to access your bookmarks and increase the efficiency of your work.

Bolu S.

"Well- designed bookmark manager for perfect syncing"

What do you like best?

Atavi has perfect syncing with all major browser extensions. Can be set as the homepage of your browser to enjoy awesome browsing experience. Supports mobile use also. Several other nice features of it

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's search bar has google search. Only bing and Yahoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sync links without hitch with the use of Atavi

It is a great turn on for my me as I really enjoy saving and sharing my saved links

Habeeb A.

"Your bookmark manager of choice"

What do you like best?

This a cool bookmark manager software, its great search engine allows you to surf the internet smoothly.

There are no limitations because it is supported by all browser and great themes for better user experience.

What do you dislike?

It is a great tool, I like it no dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy easy bookmarking without stress.

We easily share saved links to other co-workers thus improving productivity.

"My Bookmark "

What do you like best?

Atavi is a cool bookmark manager that helps you organise your work in a safe place and get easy access to them both from your mobile and desktop. You can easily save and share links with friends and colleagues. Its the best and easy to use bookmark manager that helps you increase workflow. It is supported by all browser extension.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes for this bookmark manager, it works well for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Organize your work in one place and get easy access to them anytime.

We easily organize our works and improve workflow.

"Bookmark with Atavi"

What do you like best?

Atavi is a cool bookmark manager that helps you save and protect your favourite bookmark from the third party. Your bookmarks are synchronised making it easy for you to access them from any device. It is supported by all browsers and has a nice dashboard for easy use.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes, we use it often and we always have a nice experience using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Manage your bookmark easily and improve your workflow.

Improve work management and teamwork collaboration.

"Satisfactory Bookmark Manager"

What do you like best?

It is synchronizable with a variety of browsers apps. It is possible to import bookmarks to and from those browsers. Apart from that, they offer nice and private workspace in addition to their quite collaborative workspace

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is poor in quality. They have quite an ugly user interface. I think they need to work on that

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The performance of the platform is satisfactory.

Bookmark management, curation and organization of links have become really easy with Atavi

"Atavi can make you more productive"

What do you like best?

My favourites links get organized so well in an impressive order. Particularly tends to make you more productive as you don't have to waste time on copying links everywhere. You just have to save it on Atavi.

What do you dislike?

The homepage is somehow ugly. I think it should be upgraded

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get easy access to your links and be more productive.

My links get organized and I get more productive online.

UR
User in Research

"Best Decision"

What do you like best?

I heard of Atavi from a friend some months ago. It's totally cool and allows convenient saving of bookmarks. it is awesome

What do you dislike?

anticipating extra features in years to come, I like it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bookmarking is very easy using Atavi.

I have been able to bookmark pages with ease

User in Medical Devices

"Do better with Atavi"

What do you like best?

Easy to share a bookmark with other people by sending links.

What do you dislike?

It works very nice, nothing to hate about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best for bookmarking.

I have been able to save my favorite bookmarks with ease.

Learning about Atavi?

* We monitor all Atavi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.